Typical Day

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 84:

Typical Day

 

It's another morning, and you were deep asleep, in some where ...

"My dear sister, wake up ~ wake up ~ wake up ~" a loud, bombing voice sang right next to your ear. This voice was familiar, yet still strange to you. At least to hear it in the morning is ... irrititating ...

You refused to wake up, rolling around an covered your face up with a warm soft blanket. "No ..." mumbling lazily, you kicked about your leg and luckily, you kicked on the owner of that voice.

"Ouch, don't you just kick your oppa ?!" he skrieked and jumped on the available spot next to you, one of his arm s under your back and one arm he used to lifted your legs up. To make it easy, he lifted you up, bridal style.

"Oppa !" your eyes shot open at the loss of contact with the soft bed, you turned your head and immediately be attacked with his cheeky face.

"Woo Ji Ho ..." you growled, hit on his chest, asking him to put you down by action.

"Jiho oppa, you grumpy sleepy baby" Zico chuckled and ignored your weakling attack. "Now, now, we have to eat breakfast, and oppa wants to have a normal siblings day with you"

You gave up, let him bring you to a restroom and made you wash up your face. "You are unbelievable, oppa"

 

***

 

Zico skipped down first and hopped onto a seat. He put his elbow on the table and placed his head on it, tilting side to side. He eyed B-Bomb from a far and kept bugging him, "Minhyuk hyung ! Are you making my HyunJi's favorite breakfast ??"

B-Bomb flipped an egg and nodded his head, "Yeah, your HyunJi will have an awesome breakfast, which is not made by her brother, it's cool, right ?"

Zico laughed, "I don't make breakfast ~ Don't blame me ~"

You went down and rubbed your eyes like a little kid, you spotted B-Bomb making breakfast and you went to him, "Good morning, Minhyukie oppa" you lightly hugged him and peeked at his making.

"Wow, this is my favorite food" you happily grinned. B-Bomb chuckled and popped a piece of salad into your open mouth, "Is it your taste ?"

You chewed on it and gave him your thumbs, "Not because I am having a cheap taste, but your cooking is the best". B-Bomb smiled his rare smile, which he only shows to you and his friends, even Jaehyo hardly saw it.

*Her every move is so damn cute ! I knew this is a bad idea for her to stay here with me ... I will never can push away this feeling !* he squealed inside his mind but acted cool preparing food.

Zico raised his eyebrow, feeling left out as he watched you and B-Bomb interact. "Yah, I am invisible ?"

"Who is talking ? I can't see anyone beside you and me, Minhyuk oppa !" you poked on B-Bomb's arm, teasing Zico.

Zico crossed his arms, "Come here, Woo Hyun Ji" he wagged his finger, demanding seriously.

You shook your head with a sly smile and approaching him. "Oppa, when will you let me go back to B.A.P's house ? It's been a month since I lived here. And I can't stop worrying for them" you hugged his neck, pouting down at him.

Usually, your aegyo always worked on Zico, but this time, he stuck his tongue out, showing another upgraded-version or your aegyo, "No no no ~ Never never never ~"

"Aish" you sulked and sat on a seat far from him.

Minhyuk came out which a bunch of plates, which was around 10.

Your eyes rounded, "Why are you preparing too much food ?!" you pointed to the plates, counting in your mind. Zico smirked, "Don't act like you are a dumby. Your regular guests are here, every single day. I have tried to lock the door, but didn't know how they can get in"

You bit your lips, prevented yourself from smiling.

Talking about your guests, there were here already.

"NOONA !"

"HIPPO YAH !!"

"MY BABY, WHERE ARE YOU ?!"

"HYUNJI, OPEN THE DOOR !"

"Hyung, calm down will you ?"

"Shut up, she is my girlfriend, not you guys's !"

You laughed as Zico started snickering. "Come on in, guys" you hollered and B.A.P piled in.

B-Bomb waved at them and they happily waved back. "Have breakfast too ?" B-Bomb asked, he had already known the answer.

"You have to ask ? I don't want to eat Himchan hyung's cooking in the moring" YoungJae flinched and rubbed his arms, as goosebumps appeared.

"Yah !" Himchan smacked his head, and his eyes softened at you, who was smiling at them.

Himchan skipped like a bunny to you, but before he could sit down, Zelo pushed him away and plopped down next to you.

"My place ! Next to my noona !" Zelo smiled toothily and batted his eyes. You chuckled at ruffled his head, "I miss you, Junhong"

Yongguk scoffed, "Don't say you miss him, or else he will boast about it all day long, something example. 'HyunJi noona said she missed me, not you, haha', even if you put a shoe in his mouth, he won't stop", the leader complained and also ruffled your hair, "How do you do anyway ?"

You beamed, "As good as always, Minhyukie oppa takes care of me really well !" you smiled B-Bomb way and he shyly smiled back.

Yongguk looked at B-Bomb, his eyes showed a brotherly gaze, "Thank you, buddy. I was sick worried when she had to move out" he your cheek and softly grinned.

Zico scoffed, "I am her brother, in case all of you forget about this obvious fact !" he raised his arm over his head with a duh face.

Still ignoring him, Daehyun and JongUp ran pass him and sat down next to both of his sides, they also took his plate and drink. Zico blinked in disbelief. "HyunJi, you have been living with pigs, don't you know ?"

JongUp looked up, pointing at his face, "Me ?"

You shook your head at gave Zico a look, "Don't be rude to your guests, oppa"

"Excuse me, your guests, not mine" Zico looked away.

At that time, the doorbell rang. You stared at the image popped up on the screen of a little box. "Oh, it's Minki !"

Zico shot up, he ran to the door with a speed of light, "My Ren !!!!"

Ren walked in and he ran to you, "HyunJi ah ~" he hugged you and you gladly patted his back, "It's early in the morning and you are here ?"

"I INVITED HIM ! AND HE IS MY GUEST !" Zico exclaimed and dragged Jongup's chair, pushing him away before pulling Ren down next to him.

"Hyung, you are a meanie !" Jongup defended, still munching on his food. B-Bomb laughed and pulled Jongup to sit near him, "Come here, I'll give you more salad if you like". And the younger boy happily agreed.

Ren smiled sweetly to Zico, "Thanks, hyung. I am happy to have breakfast with you and the guys, mostly with my HyunJi !" he hi-fived with you.

Himchan frowned, he glanced between B-Bomb and Ren, his eyebrows pinched into each other, *She lives under the same room with this so-called brother of hers, and this bestfriend of her comes here everyday, he even sleeps over ! Why the hell must Zico like him so much ?*

Himchan tried to secretly pulled Zelo away, wanting to take a seat next to you, but the maknae was too heavy for him. No choice, he had to sit across you, who were in between Zelo and B-Bomb. *And why that Minhyuk guy got to sit next to my girlfriend ?!*

Everyone started digging in their plates, while Jongup and Daehyun already had their third.

Zico was the busiest, he kept putting more food into Ren's plate and even stole egg from you. "Eat more, Ren. You are so skinny !"

"I am skinny too, why are you stealing my egg ?" you pouted poking into your empty plate.

Zico blinked innocently, "You are fat, don't fool yourself" he poked your tummy across the table by leaning over. You slapped his hand away, "Oppa !"

"My girlfriend is not fa-" Himchan was about to defend you, when ...

"She is perfectly perfect, and not fat at all. Here, I give you mine" B-Bomb fed you with his food and smiled husbandly. You smiled satisfiedly when you saw Zico's face turned blank.

"Thanks, oppa" you grinned to B-Bomb.

Himchan gasped, his mouth flew open. *Did he just ... feed my girlfriend in front of me ?!*. He gripped on his fork too tight that his knuckles turned white.

"Minhyuk-ssi" Himchan called, he wanted to know his rival's heart.

B-Bombh raised his head up and nodded, "Yes ?"

You curiously looked at them. Himchan gave you a warning look, which you can't understand why. He gulped before asking, "...um ... do you ... by any chance ... love my HyunJi ?"

"My HyunJi !" Zico hit his spoon on Himchan's head. Himchan glared at him, didn't want to argue with this short-tempered head this time.

Ren also grew excited about this new question, he rested his head on his palms and watched the two guys talking. Zelo clinged on your arm by one arm and his other one still busy with eating. The other B.A.P members mentally cheered for Himchan. *Go, man. You have to make this clear !*

B-Bomb put his spoon down, he relaxed his shoulder and slowly nodded, "Yes, I love her-"

"What ?!" Himchan shouted, stood up, pointing his finger at B-Bomb.

B-Bomb chuckled, pushed Himchan's hand down, "Sheesh, I was talking, I mean, I love her as my sister". B-Bomb gave you a warm smile, and you uneasily smiled back. *Why did Himchan oppa bring this up ? Minhyuk oppa loves me ?*

Himchan narrowed his eyes, "Liar, you are not her brother"

"I am her brother's bestfriend" B-Bomb smartly talked back. Himchan clucked his tongue, "Not a good reason, smarty"

B-Bomb lightly laughed, "So what do you want me to say ? Do you want me to love your girl ?"

Himchan immediately shook his head, "NO !"

"Then you shouldn't ask for more" B-Bomb shrugged and acted like nothing had happened, he continued eating.

You and Himchan both blinked at him, *What does he mean by that ?*

Ren smiled to himself, *This boy is having another heartbreak, just like I used to have*

Zico dropped his silly smile, he seriously felt bad for his bestfriend, *Poor Minhyuk hyung, he must found it hard to live under the same roof with HyunJi, ... Sorry, hyung*

To make it better, Zico chirped out of the blue, "Don't worry hyung ! In my next life, I will be a girl and be your girlfriend !"

"Ewwww, you shut up ! I can't even imagine how you will look like in a girl ... eh ... body" B-Bomb made faces and shivered.

Everybody cracked up and laughed out loud. You also laughed along with them, but inside your mind, a little question was around. *Is it really that Minhyuk oppa ... has feeling ... towards me ... ?*

Himchan sighed, he didn't feel bad, or good either. B-Bomb's answer didn't satisfy him, yet, it's make him feel better, that he didn't deny his feeling. *Oh well, that guy is a real man for saying his true feeling. I hope he won't make stupid move on my girlfriend when I am not around*

 

After breakfast, everyone gathered around the living room for a morning movie time.

"War movie !" Yongguk shouted, of course.

"Ghost !!" YoungJae shouted back.

And they kept bickering like that, until Ren spoke. "Ehm, ... can I watch cartoon ?"

"NO !" both YoungJae and Yongguk shouted into Ren's face, caused the blonde boy to jump up.

Zico glared at them, "Did you two just shout at Ren ?". He narrowed his eyes as he snatched the remote from your hand, "Give me, we will watch cartoon !"

"But-"

"You could leave if you don't want to !" Zico informed then he sweetly smiled at Ren, "So, Ren ~ What do you want to watch ??"

You rolled your eyes, "There goes my brother, he is crazy in love"

Ren considered for a while, he looked at you, you blinked back, then he looked at Zelo, the maknae also blinked back. Ren smirked and like magic, three of you all yelled.

"PORORO !"

Zico grinned, "I also love that cartoon. I look just like Crong, righttt ?". He the TV, and switched to a cartoon channel.

Youngjae and Yongguk growled, "Not again !? I hate that nerdy penguin !"

Zico raised his head and nodded to the door, "I will kick you two out if you don't shut up. Then, you won't be able to complain about that adorable nerdy Pororo"

"Oh my god, did my brother just say Pororo is adorable ? You used to hate him because he is more famous than your Kitty !" you and laughed like a hyena.

Zico growled, "Am not ! He is my second favorite character behind my Kitty !"

"Yeah, whatever ..." you lazily leaned against the sofa, then a familiar arm hugged you from a side. Without looking up, you leaned your head against his shoulder, "Himchan oppa ~"

Himchan kissed your head lightly and squeezed you tighter, "... would you like go out on a date ? I didn't want to watch Pororo ..." he whispered, and you can imagine his pout.

Smiling, you raised your head up and pecked his lips, "Okay, I also get tired of Pororo now".

"GET A ROOM ! DON'T BOTHER ME AND PORORO, and Ren ..." Zico shouted, he totally got over the fact that Himchan and his dear sister were kissing, in his mind was only Pororo, and ... Ren...

Himchan smiled and pulled you up, "Come on, go change, we will head to Hongdae for another sweet date ~"

 

                                                                                                                                                                         

Oh wah ~ I think this long long story is going to an end ...

I don't know how many chaps will I write next, but I am sure there is no more guy who has feeling for you =))

Himchan needs to express his 'jealousy' over B-Bomb to you on your date LOLL