Himchan's evil plan

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 28:

Himchan's evil plan

 

"Yah ! Maknae ! Did you just call HyunJi ?" Himchan yelled while being taken care by Yongguk on the couch. All his brothers were surrounding him with all the worry looks.

Zelo nodded his head and his eyes were all wet. "A-are you hurt ?" the maknae asked Himchan with teary eyes. Himchan softened and can't handle yelling at him anymore, "Yeh... It's really hurt though. But can you please not cry ? Your hyung is still handsome like always", Himchan smirked.

YoungJae and Daehyun rolled their eyes. Jongup smiled and patted Zelo's head, "Hyung is okay, you can just stop sobbing like a maknae"

"I am a maknae !" Zelo pouted.

The hyungs laughed and Yongguk unpurposely yanked on Himchan's hand.

"OUCH !" Himchan winced and widened his eyes at Yongguk, "Dude ! I am a patient here !"

"Sorry" Yongguk smiled gummily and gently blew on the burn.

Himchan grumblily looked at him wound, and he sighed. *I didn't think it would be this bad ... all the skin was burned hot and now all red ...*

I wonder, why the hell didn't they bandage it up ?

 

***

 

The bus finally stopped at the final stop, which means you had reached home.

*Stupid bus. It took me more than 10 minutes to go home* you cursed under your mind and ran all the way back to home. Didn't care a darn about people looking at your rushing.

Your house was here and bamp, you stormed in like a dino.

"MASTER !" you panted hardly and searched through the kitchen first. None of them were there.

Your heart fell and a voice called out from the other side.

"Noona !"

You turned your head and quickly darted in, you ruffled Zelo's hair but your eyes were so busy looking for a certain person.

Yongguk looked up from Himchan's hand and smiled, "You're home"

Didn't answer him, you sat on your knees and immediately took Himchan's hand from Yongguk's, as gently and weak as your heart now.

"Your hand ...?" you mumbled and guilty was all over you now.

Himchan chuckled and tried to pull his hand back, but ended up hurting his own, "Urgh"

"Stay still" you firmly said without a smile. You were trying hard not to cry. *I caused him to be like this. I should have come home with them*

"I am fine, HyunJi ah" Himchan said weakly, seemed like he knew what you were thinking.

"Fine ? You call this is fine ? It's really red and I can tell it hurt like being in a car traffic" you said and a memory of your traffic with your parents and Zico came back. You grimaced and observed his hand.

Daehyun glanced at you and sadly looked away. *She keeps remembering that nightmare, even in sleep or not*.

"Master, can you go take me a aid-kit ?" you asked YoungJae and he quickly went without complaining.

"Here" YoungJae handed you and searched your eyes, which showed a hint of guilt and sorrow. He felt his heart clutch in pain but do nothing to calm it.

You started taking all the things you needed to cure his wound. Everything.

"HyunJi, you don't need this for burning problem" Yongguk pointed to the stick which used for breaking hand. You realized and nodded, "I forgot"

Himchan felt the odd and he warily looked at you, "HyunJi. I am okay. You can calm down"

You stopped for a bit then went back to the thing you were doing without a word. *It's my fault*

"I will be gentle" you said and sat down next to him on the sofa. You put his arm on your thigh and started putting medicine on it.

"Ah" Himchan winced softly. You stiffened and blew on it, "I'm sorry". That's sorry word meaned a lot to you, right now.

You took out the band and started covering it around his hand, one by one round.

"Here, can you move your hand ?" you asked and bit on your lips, waiting for him to move. Himchan looked at you then slowly held his hand, he closed your eyes as the pain started spreading through his mind. * ! Why it is this much ?*

You winced also while seeing him like that, "It's ... hurt ?"

Himchan faked a shake, "Nope. Not at all". But his eyebrows twitched.

You puffed your cheeks, "Don't lie to me. It't really hurt !"

"No It's not !"

"It is !"

"Not"

"Yes"

Himchan glared at you, with the soft glare. You pinched your nose and out of the blue, you pulled on his arm.

"OUCHHH" Himchan yelped and closed his eyes tight. Your eyes saddened and looked down, "Now you don't want to let me know you are hurted ... Am I that bad bodyguard ...?"

Zelo jerked up and pulled on your sleeves, "No, noona"

"What are you talking about ?" Daehyun asked in bewilderment. YoungJae raised a brow and crossed his arms. Yongguk and JongUp stared at you, didn't know what to say.

"No you are not. Just because I am not a kid to spread around that I am hurted" Himchan explained as he bent down to look at your eyes.

You blinked then lightly nodded, "Sorry master"

"Why ?"

"Because I didn't get home to make dinner. And you had to make it, which caused you to be like this. It's all my fault, my fault my fault my fault ..." you kept saying the last part and hitting on your head by your own hand.

They chuckled and Himchan dragged your hand by his free hand. But you used your other hand to continue the hitting.

He chuckled and demanded, "Stop blaming yourself right now or I will not let you stay near me from now on"

You looked up and then looked down, "Then ... I will not be near you ..." you mumbled sadly and stood up, walked to Daehyun and stood there, looking back at Himchan.

"What's that ?" Himchan asked, confused. Yongguk shook his head, "She said she will not be near you, anymore"

"WAE ?" the Kim Him Chan grew frustration at your not being near him.

"Because ... I will not stop blaming myself ..." you mumbled on your words. Daehyun chuckled and hit your head, "Silly"

Himchan pouted then sulkily waggled his finger at you, "I demand you to stay by my side, from now on. Until I get well" he said and grinned, still he was sure you will not accept his nonsense.

But you kept silent then nodded.

His eyes widened and he panickingly looked around at his brothers. He mouthed, 'What will I do now ?'

Yongguk smirked, 'Molla !~'

Himchan frowned and looked back at you. *I wanna try if she really does what I want*

"Get me a cup of milk, took me banana milk that you save up for Zelo" he sounded bossy and grinned. *She will throw a tantrum at me. Zelo and his banana milk is the sake of her life*

But ...

"Neh ..." you walked to the kitchen and brought out a cup full of banana milk.

"Noona ! It's mine !" Zelo pouted and stood up, reached his hand out to take back his poverty. But you expertly walked pass him and handed it to Himchan, "Here you are"

Himchan blinked then slowly took the cup. He kept staring at you without drinking it. You beamed nervously, "Master ... the milk will be warm if you don't drink it now"

"Uh yeh" he muttered and drank down the milk.

"NOOOOO" Zelo cried out. You looked at him and sorrily ruffled his head, "Noona will buy you more tomorrow"

He sobbed and pulled on your hand, "Then cook us dinner. I am hungry"

Then you realized, none of them had dinner because of Himchan, or to you, it's because of you.

"Sorry, I will finish in 5 more minutes" you bowed then ran to the kitchen.

B.A.P looked at you with round eyes, "What's with HyunJi ? She looks so ... obey-ly"

 

***

 

B.A.P munched on the food you made like there was no tomorrow. You looked at them then sighed. *I am so sorry*

Jongup looked up and noticed you sadly stood aside, looking at them. "Yah ! Come join us" he said.

You shook your head, "I have eaten at oppa's place"

*Oppa* they thought and looked at each other. *We still have the plan making her call us oppa hasn't done yet*. Funny that they all understood each other even though no one said a word.

*We will re-start it from now on* Yongguk nodded and the younger boys and nodded back.

You raised an eyebrow at them. *What the heck now ?*

Himchan didn't pay attention to Yongguk or any of B.A.P. He was having a hard time struggle with his eating.

*I can't use left arm, and my right one is hurted. How great !* he threw his spoon down and glared at the plate. "Stupid food !"

You looked at him and got the problem. Without asking, you approached him and sat down next to his chair. Himchan blinked, "What are you doing ?"

You didn't let him ask for more, you took his spoon and copped a spoon full of rice, held it right his lips.

"Say ahh" you chirped with a small blush on your cheek. Himchan bewildered and leaned back, "Mwo ?"

"Say ahhhh" you trailed off the sentence and Himchan's lips slowly apart, you took the chance and shoved the food inside his mouth.

"I will feed you, from now on" you stated. B.A.P gasped. "Me too !" YoungJae blurted. You stared at him, "Himchan master was burned"

"Darn ! I should have break my leg instead !" he joked. You chuckled and started feeding Himchan more.

Himchan obey-ly let you feed him, actually, he kind of liked it, a lot then.

*I will use this chance to make her do everything for me* he smirked with his mouth full.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^ !~

Sorry for the late update !~

I was busy making posters for 4 hours straight ... omg :)

Still, hope you guys like this chapter ! And leave comments if you really like it :))