Touching

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 63:

Touching

 

"Zelo ! Jongup ! Don't swim too faraway !" you cupped your mouth and shouted for them to hear. You saw Zelo hold his arm up and wave. "Yeah right. I'm okay, again ?" you mumbled.

"Why don't you get in the water ?" a voice asked and he sat down next to you. Looking up, you can't help but smile at his oh-so-bright face. "Howon ..."

Hoya smiled and nodded to the two maknaes in the water, "Worrying for them ?"

You nodded and you frowned as Zelo and Jongup keep swimming further and further. "YAH ! SWIM BACK HERE !"

The two stubborn boys didn't listen and just played on their own. You sighed and weakly smiled at Hoya, "They are like real kids ... I wish to have them as mature as you guys"

Hoya chuckled, "We are not that mature. Look !" he pointed to his left, you followed his finger by your gaze. Your eyes popped out, Sungyeol and Woohyun along with Dongwoo were playing jumping off the high rock looking out to the sea.

"WHAT THE ... !?" you yelped and quickly ran to them. "Stop !! Come down here, Giraffe" you crossed your arms and wagged your eyebrows. Sungyeol blinked, "Why the hell should I ?"

"We are playing, wanna join HyunJi ?" Dongwoo asked innocently. You sighed and shook your head, "This is not a good place for playing. What about coming down and we will play something related to ball ?"

Sungyeol scoffed, "Why do you care anyway ? I saw on TV and people jump down here, just like a real bird. I wanna try"

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, right. Like a broken bird. Now come down, or I will - YAH GIRAFFE !"

Sungyeol had jumped down already, and the high was not a joke. Woohyun and Dongwoo widened their eyes, seeing Sungyeol flew down like a rocket, and if he had his head come down first, he would be gone.

"Ah shoot ! This boy is so naive" you cursed and didn't hesitate for a second, you jumped after him. After all, you are a good swimmer, diver, or whatever related to water. And you just can't see Sungyeol get hurt like that.

"HYUN JI !" Hoya shouted, caused Himchan, Myungsoo, Yongguk and all the boys look up to the rock in horror.

"No way ..." Himchan muttered and quickly ran to the place where you and Sungyeol would plant down.

Myungsoo gritted his teeth, "Grah, that's Lee Sung Yeol and his trouble" for the next second, he ran after Himchan wih Yongguk.

 

Sungyeol's face turned pale, *Ah I didn't know the high is this HIGH !* he closed his eyes and covered his face. Okay, he was scared now.

"YAH ! GIRAFFE ! YOU DO KNOW HOW TO BE SCARED ! WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUMP DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE ! NOW RELAX YOUR MUSCLE !" you shouted accusingly as soon as you caught up with him. You slid your arms around his waist and hooked him up close to you. Sungyeol opened his eyes in shock, "H-HyunJi ? Y-You jumped after me ?"

"Now you ask the obvious thing. You dork" you raised your voice and looked down to the sea. There was a bunch of rocks, with different sizes. And one thing you knew, if you and Sungyeol crashed down on them, pain was not a problem. But death must be.

"" you hurriedly looked into Sungyeol's eyes, "Now, Giraffe, I need you to push me hard when we are 5 meters near the surface, got it ?". Sungyeol blinked, tried to process what you said. But time was up, you breathed and decided to do it on your own, "Aish, you fool" you pushed his shoulders really hard, to help his body fly out of the place, and he could drop down onto the water.

"Wait, no !" Sungyeol shouted as his body flew away from you. You started looking down and grew dizzy for a second, *I'll die right ?*

SPLASH

THUMB

Sungyeol perfectly dropped down to the water, and Sunggyu quickly dived down to hook him up.

You closed your eyes and felt like hell as your half body crashed against the rocks. *Urgh* you softly groaned in your mind as a sharp pain shot through your shoulder. You shut your eyes tighter and gritted your teeth to endure the pain.

They all rushed to you and Himchan sat on his knees next to you, helped you up with his arms and his face had no color at all. "HyunJi, can you hear me ?". You stirred and slowly opened your eyes to the half, you managed a nod.

"She is bleeding !" Jongup pointed out and you weakly turned to look at your arm, right, your shoulder was bleeding and blood covered all of your arm, even Himchan's shirt was red as well.

Myungsoo took his shirt off and wrapped it around your bleeding arm, you bit your lips to prevent the groan of pain. "Someone knows first-aid helps her. NOW !" Himchan skrieked without looking away from you. Yongguk and YoungJae quickly approached you and they massaged your shoulder while Hoya bent down and tied Myungsoo's shirt really tight right at you wound. "It must be hurt, but it will help you stop bleeding" Hoya assured.

You nodded with a weak smile. Himchan frowned deeply, "Stop smiling. You are in pain, don't act tough to me"

You chuckled softly and tried to sat up, Himchan carefully held your normal shoulder and let you lean against his body. You looked around, finding a certain person, "W-where is that Giraffe ?"

Woohyun sighed at you, "Now you can worry for him ?"

You raised your eyebrow, still strong enough to joke, "Well, Giraffe can't swim ? I'm worry that's there will be a news with an title, 'STUPID GIRAFFE JUMPED DOWN FROM A ROCK AND DIED RIGHT ON SPOT'"

"Ha-ha. That's funny" a dry voice spoke up. You looked its way and softly smiled, "I see, a giraffe is fine now"

"I drank a belly-full of water, here, here !" Sungyeol bent his back and showed his belly to you. You made a face and looked away.

Myungsoo demanded darkly, "Lee Sung Yeol. Not.A.Time.To.Joke"

Sungyeol scaredly looked at Myungsoo as the latter boy nodded at you, Sungyeol gasped in realization. Then the cheerful Sungyeol became meekly and he arkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "Err ... thank you ..."

You chuckled and accidently looked into Himchan's eyes, only to find him looking accusingly at you. "Wae oppa ? Why are you looking at me like that ?" you blinked innocently. Himchan puffed his cheeks and dragged you back to the mansion. "W-Wait oppa ! You hurt my arm !"

 

***

 

You were sitting on the bed, in one of the room upstairs, rubbing your injured arm with a long pout. Himchan was staring you down, his face showed no emotion. You bit your lips, suddenly felt scared of him, yet cold because you were in a wet clothes, to be exactly, wet white-shirt which sticking into your skin, showed all of your body.

Himchan sighed out and slowly took your wrist, he used his palm and massaged your arm softly, "I was so harsh on you, sorry"

You blinked, this was the first time he had been so formal to you. "Oppa, I am okay, you don't have to-" "Why did you do that ?"

You froze, baffled, "Do what ... ?"

Himchan breathed in and out, tried to cool down his boiled blood, "Why did you jump after Sungyeol? Why did you risk your life for him ? What did you think at that time ? Didn't you think of me ? Didn't you care that I will be more than in pain if I lost you ? Why can you smile like that while your wound is this bad ? Why HyunJi ? Why could you be so tough and independent ? Why you never tell me what hurt you or what you are suffering ? WHY !"

You shook you head, squeezed his hands, "No, oppa ... I do care about you. It's just that ... I-I can't help to see Sungyeol like that ? You know me, being your bodyguard for years, it's a simple action from my mind"

Himchan looked down, and hugged your waist, "B-But, you can't just do that. What if I lost you forever ? I can't live without you. My heart stopped beating and I couldn't breath just seeing you flying down that stupid rock" he bawled next to your face and his face burned red with so much suffering.

You softened and guilty brushed past you, you cupped his face and smiled softly, "Oppa, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do something stupid in the future". Himchan caught up his breath and felt relieved, "Okay, now you promise" he leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You smiled between the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, deepened the kiss. Himchan let his hands cramble around your waist and slid it under the shirt you were wearing. He was playing naughty.

As soon as his cold fingers touched your stomach, you jumped up a bit and your eyes opened widely. "O-Opp..pa" you pushed him away but Himchan stayed still and pushed you down to lay on the bed. You yelped, struggled away from the kiss, "O-oppa, I am not ready for this" you pleaded and dragged his wrist. Himchan stopped and looked into your eyes, with his eyes full of lust. You lightly shivered. "Y-You don't want to force me, right ?"

He didn't answer, instead, his free hand touched your thigh and lightly it. You scrunched up and swung your legs, "No. Himchan !"

As you called him by his name only, Himchan snapped out from the lust was taken him. His arms went limp and he seemed relax. You carefully touched his cheek, "Mind telling me why you suddenly wanted 'it' ?". As a girlfriend, you will never blame him for being like that. It's a boy's need. But Himchan never let it take over him.

He sighed and dropped his body down on you, he hugged you and rolled over, so that both of you were laying and looking at each other side by side. He pressed your head to his chest and breathed evenly, "Because I was scared to lose you. Because I was worried that someone will take you away from me. And I ... I was lost to lust ... sorry, baby"

You chuckled and cuddled closer to him, "It's okay. I understand. But next time, don't do that again. I was not ready and ... I got scared", you admited, embarrased.

Himchan pulled away and caught your eyes, he slowly stated, "But ... can I kiss you ... and ... touch your clothed ...body...?"

You blushed, were about to refuse, but seeing his sincere and truthful in his voice. You difficultly nodded, "JUST ... touching ..."

He smiled and didn't send you a nod, Himchan captured your lips and started kissing on it passionately. He did all sort with his lips and tongue. You began breathing faster as the loss of air. And your hair freaked out as his hands started going from your cheeks, down to your shoulders, as he carefully touched your wound. Himchan motioned his hands on your waist and your sides slowly and teasingly.

As his hands went down your thighs, you can't help but shift uneasily, lips were still glueing with him. Himchan noticed your not-ready, he never touched your private-areas.

After a while, you two both pulled out and panted, you blushed madly and covered your face with your hands. Himchan laughed and pried your hands away, he softly kissed your nose and sat up.

"Sorry if I made you feel bad ..." he mumbled, still feeling guiltily.

You smiled and sat up also, "I must be sorry for not giving you what you wait for ... um ..."

"No no no !! I do not want it ! Just .... seeing you all exposing like this ... and only two of us in a room ... my mind went crazy ! I swear I have never had bad thought on you !" he panickingly promised. You laughed and smacked his arm, "I'm so glad to have a thoughtful boyfriend like you, oppa"

You two became relax and normal after the hot moment.

"Come out, I will ask Yongguk to take care of your wound" Himchan dragged your hand and gently led you out.

From the corner of the doorway, a shadow bit his lips anxiously and hurriedly took his phone out, calling someone, "Dad, I have somethings to ask you about ..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

~>.<~ KYAHHHH !! This is the first time I write this hot-bed-scene ...

To me this is hot already, if you have read , okay, just ignore my innocent scene upthere =))

My fingers shook badly and face turned red while writing that .... KYAHHH

Sorry if it disappointed any of you LOLL