Yeah, they are weird at school, too !

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 22:

Yeah, they are weird at school, too !

 

You went downstair with your hand busily fanning your red face.

"What happened ?" Yongguk asked as he made you sit down next to him and Zelo

You shook your head but your eyes showed the difference.

YoungJae chuckled, "Himchan hyung was being ert to you huh ?"

You stared at him. *You too*

You sighed and felt the stare from your left. You turned and found Zelo looking at you intensely.

"Wae ?" you blinked at him. Zelo thought for a while then spoke, "Noona is hot today"

"WHAT ?" you shouted and leaned away from him.

Zelo looked down and cover his face. "Aish !! Yongguk hyung ! Don't ever make me say those things!"

Yongguk laughed and hi-fived with Daehyun.

You got the point and raised an eyebrow to Yongguk, "It's all your idea huh master ?"

Yongguk glanced at you then slowly nodded. "I changed them"

You shook your head, "I didn't like it at all"

"Believe me. You will like it soon" he grinned and gave you a fork. "Eat my pancake"

You looked down on the plate, yeah, he had made pancake and it turned out to be good for eyes.

*I don't know if they are eatable ...*

"Good morning !~~~" Himchan sang as he sat down on the chair next to you. You blushed and turned away.

Himchan saw you avoid him, still, he felt happy.

"Thanks for waking me up, baby !~" Himchan drank on his milk.

You arkwardly nodded, "You are ... welcome ..."

B.A.P all laughed seeing you like that. *We are all doing a good job*

 

***

 

They said they changed, which meaned they will change from A to Z.

And you were rolled in with their new chance. That's mean you were no longer walking to school which Himchan.

You had to try all the way to assure them to let you hop off far from school. You still didn't want to be killed by their Babies.

*Aigoo ... I don't know if their change is going to be good or worst*

You reached the school gate and didn't surprise to see them standing there waiting for you.

"Hyun Ji ah !~" Jongup called and suddenly pulled the bag of your shoulder.

"Er ... Jongup master" you reached for your bag but he hung it over his shoulder instead.

"I will help you with your bad from now on" he grinned and rushed you to go, as B.A.P all walked along.

"I will drop you at your class, then Himchan and Yongguk master, then Daehyun and Young-"

"Let's all go to your class" Yongguk demanded and 6 of them pushed you to your class.

 

***

 

"Take care of her, Jongup. If i knew some girls bully her, which I am sure that never can happen to HyunJi; or some boys hit on her, as i mean in Nu'Est. You are dead meat after school" Yongguk and Himchan threatened the poor boy.

Jongup didn't show a hint of bored or annoyed, he grinned and nodded, "Okay"

You frowned. "You guys can't stop acting weird right now"

Daehyun and YoungJae shook their head and both of them pinched your cheeks.

"See ya at lunch"

"Bye noona !~" Zelo waved and ran to his class

"Say bye to your oppas !~" Himchan whined and pointed to themselves.

You raised an eyebrow, tapped your feet on the ground, "Seriously ..."

They nodded.

You sighed and made a turn, waved at them without a word 'oppa'.

"See you later, masters"

They chuckled and all headed to classes.

 

***

 

"Bunny !"

You walked to your seat and sank down. "I am tired, Minhyun". You waved your hand, as the meaning for him to not joke around today.

Minhyun frowned, "Wae ? You woke up late today ?"

"Yes" you nodded lazily

"Oh, forget to eat breakfast ?" JR joint in

You shook your head, "Actually, i had a good breakfast"

"Ah, so ... you miss me this morning, don't you ?" Ren asked cutely.

You turned to him, "What the hell ?". And then you remembered, Ren and Himchan, and Zico too.

Your face turned serious, you leaned closer to him a bit. "Ren ..."

"Neh ?" Ren smiled. You continued, "Stay away from my brother, whenever you see him, just act like you don't know him and run as far as you can"

Ren blinked, "Why ?". You kept silent.

Then his face brightened, "Or, he knew I like you huh ?"

You gave him a wtf look. He chuckled, "That's why he wants to see me, to kill me right ? Your brother is so overprotective" he patted your head

You growled, *Oh you fool. He wants to kiss you, and he will not overprotective over me this time, but over you*

"Just stay away from him" you said and took you book out.

Ren pouted and poked your hand, "But ... I want to get close to your brother"

"Us too !!" Minhyun and JR hollered.

You rolled your eyes, "And then you all kill me ..."

"What do you mean ?" they chorused. You laughed, "Never mind"

*Oh well. Oppa may not shows up today or in the next few days. Stardom High is having an exam*

You thought and calmed your worry a little.

But little did you know, Block B didn't care a bit about exam.

And Zico was planning to come to your school today, only to see Ren, and get his revenge on Himchan.

~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

LOL, sorry for this short chapter :))

But I will save Zico and his drama for the next chapter, which i will write this evening :))

I am planing on a triple update today ♥