The Beach

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 62:

The Beach

 

You and Himchan went back to the mansion after a long hour. You carefully went in and acted like nothing happened despite your reddened eyes. Himchan casually went to the maknaes and played game with them. You sighed out in relief for not being caught and ran to the kitchen, wanted to look around, prepare for your daily work while you would stay here for a month.

Your eyes twinkled at every corner of the kitchen. *This kind of kitchen is what I want to have. So modern and have a lot of equipment for a cook. Wow ...*

You awed at everything, and giddily ran around like a little kid.

You stretched your body, tried to reach for a cute little bear sat on the top of the frigde. "Aish ! This fridge is so freaking tall !" you blamed on it and pouted while jumping up and down.

Then a hand reached for it and held it in front of you, "Are you sure it's not because you are short ?"

A voice made you blink and slowly lowered the bear to see his face, "Oh, Myungsoo. And HEY ! I am not short ... just because you are tall ..." you muttered bitterly. Myungsoo laughed, "And there is nothing different"

You rolled your eyes and took the bear, held it to your chest and hurried out, but was stopped by his drag. "Wait, why are your eyes so red ?". Myungsoo pulled you back and bent down, observed your eyes and his face showed concern. You gulped and shook your head, "N-Nothing". You covered your eyes by waving your bang off and weakly smiled at him then walked away.

Myungsoo breathed out and followed you by his gaze. *Just seeing her eyes that red made my heart sink. I don't know if my action in the future makes her cry and mayber worse, how will my heart react ? ...*

 

***

 

"Noona, I am getting bored already ~" Zelo sang and laid down on your lap, pouting. You smiled and his cheek, "You lost to Howon and Dongwoo in that rapping game, now you feel bored ?"

Zelo huffed, "I didn't lose ! Because Yongguk hyung played so so badddddd !"

Yongguk raised his eyebrow and made a face, "Seriously ? I only feature for you, and now you blame me ?"

Hoya laughed and came to comfort Zelo, "Kid, hyung didn't mean to win over you. So, what about going to the beach and swimming ??"

"CALL !" YoungJae shouted the first and he yanked off from Woohyun and Sungyeol. The older boys frowned, "Hey ! We were about to smack your head, now sit still"

"NO WAY ! I'M GOING TO THE BEACH ! HOWON, GO !" Youngjae pulled on Hoya's hand and dragged him out of the backdoor. Hoya shook him off, "Come on, you should change into swimming suit first"

Youngjae growled but eventually dragged himself to his luggage and pulled out his clothes.

One by one, they all stopped playing their game and went to prepare too.

"Noona, won't you have to change into swimsuit too ?" Zelo asked as innocent as he was. You flushed pink, "H-huh ?"

*HyunJi in swimsuit ... ?* Himchan thought and slightly frowned at the thought, he didn't want his girl to expose herself in front of other 12 guys.

 

***

 

"GREAT ! THERE IS REALLY A BEACH !!" YoungJae cheered and quickly took off his shirt, ran down to the beach and jumped onto the water. "HEY ! DAEHYUN ! COME DOWN HERE!" he waved Daehyun over, the called boy sighed and slowly came to him.

Zelo smiled widely upon seeing the sea, "Jongup hyung ! What about a swimming contest ??"

Jongup smirked, "You are on, maknae". With that, the two youngest boys ran into the water and dived into somewhere.

Yongguk calmly followed the maknaes, in case they would do something funny.

Himchan remained silently. He spun around only to find Infinite sat comfortably all over the place, but none of them went under the water.

Suspicious, he boldly asked, "Yah, why don't you guys go out and play ?"

Woohyun looked up from his foot and smirked, "I want to see HyunJi in swimsuit first, then I will go out and play with her"

"M-mwoh ?" Himchan choked. Sungyeol joint in, "Yeah, I want to see that Monkey in bikini, I bet she will look nothing better than a real monkey"

SungJong laughed and hi-fived with Sungyeol, "I am sure I will look better in bikini than her !"

Hoya and Sunggyu just smiled, "We think Hyunji will be cute, right Myungsoo ?"

Myungsoo was taken off guard, but before he could answer, his jaw fell and eyes popped out.

"H-H-Hyun Ji ?!" he unknowningly blurted out your name. All heads followed his gaze, and one by one, their jaws all dropped.

You came out like an angel. You were wearing a green swimsuit, which can be called a bikini, but not that short though. Your white, soft skin was exposed perfectly, your figure was not that hot, or y, just simply kinda chubby, but perfect to everyboy's eyes. Your face showed a little embarrased and uncomfortable, of course you did, there were 13 guys, and you were the only girl here.

"H-Hi" you weakly greeted them, trying to covered yourself with a small towel you brought along.

"Wow" Woohyun and Sungyeol mentally said it out loud. You blinked at them, "What do you mean by wow ?"

Sungyeol turned away, didn't want to glue his eyes on you, "I said wow, because you look exactly like a monkey"

You felt disaappointed a bit, your face fell and your eyes dropped to the ground. "Is that so ..."

Woohyun elbowed Sungyeol, "Yah, you made her sad, you Giraffe". Sungyeol abruptly looked at you, and he could tell you were affected by his words, and for the first time, he didn't feel that great for beating you with his comeback. Even so loudly, Sungyeol hid his blushing face while saying this, "I-I was just kidding. You look c-cute". You looked up and really smiled, his shuttering made you laugh, "Okay, thanks, Yeol". Sungyeol heard you call him Yeol, didn't know why but feel hot by himself. *Sahhhhh, I am crazy for being like this*

You smiled and turned your gaze to your left, only to find the rest of the boys, excludes the boys who were in the beach.

"Howon, are you okay ?" you asked, worried because he seemed dazing off. Hoya shook his head and nodded, "Yeah, I was just ... lost ..."

You chuckled, "You should gather your mind sometimes, you seemed off alot"

Hoya nodded and pulled Sunggyu with him, "Go hyung, I need some cold water onto my face"

SungJong made a face and you and tossed his bang in the air, "Do you have any swimsuit ?" he asked you. You blinked then nodded, "Yes ..." "Good, go get me" he ordered. "Yah, what's wrong Jong ?" Dongwoo pulled his hand back, but SungJong coldly stared at you.

"Sure, but why ?" you tilted your head. *Why the hell he needs one, while I am the only girl here ?*

"I will wear it" SungJong stated a shock new.

"WHATTT ?!" Dongwoo shouted, so did you. "Oh come on maknae, you are crazy" Dongwoo smacked his head but SungJong frowned, "I will look better in bikini than her, right hyung ?!" he whined like a kid and slung himself on Dongwoo's arm. Dongwoo weakly nodded, "Yes you do ..."

You chuckled and dragged on SungJong's arm, hugged on it, "SungJong, I think we will get along well, I see your skinny jeans back there, where did you buy that ? It's so cool" you tried to find a topic that can make SungJong relax and you succeeded.

"That one ? I bought it in Dongdaemyun. But well, if you like it, I will give you" finally he smiled and getting in the topic. You laughed, "Really ? Thank you, I have some uni T-shirt, I will show you once we get to my room, it will fit you"

"Omo. I do want some more T-shirt" SungJong nodded his head.

"Haha. Now come here and help my put sunscream on my back, maknae" Dongwoo demanded and pulled SungJong with him. "Talk to you later, HyunJi" SungJong waved and you happily waved back.

Now once again, you were left with 2 never-get-along boys.

Arkwardly, you looked at them and waved your hands, "Hello ? Earth to Himchan oppa ~ Earth to Myungsoo ~"

Himchan turned his gaze to you and frowned, "What are you wearing ?!"

"Eh ? Swimsuit ..." you answered uncertainly. *I guess they call this swimsuit, right ?*

"No. I mean why you are wearing this !" Himchan shouted in annoyance, he looked at Myungsoo, whose eyes can't fall off you. Angrily, Himchan slapped his hand on Myungsoo's face, "Snap out of my girl"

You got the point and gasped. You hurriedly dragged randomly and shirt on the ground and wore on it. The shirt perfectly reached the bottom of your short and that made you look like a tease to anyboy's eyes.

Himchan gulped hard. *That's even worse*

Before Himchan reacted, Myungsoo chortled in, "Well, i see, my shirt looks y on you, baby ~" he cooed and rubbed his chin, observed you in a ert way. You gasped, "Y-your shirt ?!"

"Ah shoot" Himchan cursed and pulled the shirt out of your head, he switched the shirt with his and protectively kept you away from Myungsoo. "Keep your things to yourself"

Myungsoo held his arms out, wagged you to him. Himchan dumbfounded, "And what are you doing ?"

"Don't go against your words, man. You tell me to keep my thing to myself, that's why I need HyunJi next to me" Myungsoo bluntly answered. You sighed and left them alone.

"I guess I'll be Zelo's or Yongguk oppa's then. You two are unbelievable annoying" you waved while heading out to the beach.

 

"I said your things, not my girlfriend, you dumb" Himchan shot up.

"Your girlfriend will be mine soon. Why don't you just give her to me, then no pain could be made in the future" Myungsoo smirked, and his face showed a load of confidence. Himchan shot him his death glare, "Now I wonder, ... why you are so confident to jump in between me and HyunJi, claim that she is yours ? I bet you do know that we are together before you came into our life. So there is no chance for you to take her away from me"

Myungsoo shrugged and leaned closer to Himchan, whispered dangerously, "I am not confident about the thing that I know I can't get. And because I determine to have HyunJi, I will never give up. You don't know me so well, hyung. I am the only son that could get everything I want from dad, not even you or Zelo can. And it's just because I don't want to ruin your little moment with your love - which will be mine - too soon. Be thankful and cherish your little time with her on his holiday. Don't let yourself regret not treating her well, when she be mine"

Himchan could feel his spine shiver with his words. He wasn't scared. He just can't believe, the kid who always smiled to HyunJi, and acted all mischievous and playful, could so serious with his words.

*This kid is not a joke. And he is right. Dad loves him the most ... I don't have a good feeling about this* Himchan tried to gulp down a big plum inside his throat, which was formed from nervousity and worry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

=.=" okay !~ So double update today :))

I hope I make Myungsoo evil enough ... even though, his image in me is so so angel like =))

 

@gotanotherfandom: ah yes yes yes ! But I don't know if I could make anything crazier for this :))

@unxplainablejoyss501: YO YO ! O___O

@Irawati: huh ?? You did cry ? Omo ! Sorry *Deep bow*

@seoulchae: haha !! That's a good idea !! Whoaaa you are so brilliant !

@LicethCz: Of course Dongwoo did ! He is adorable :)

@m-bunnyalice: Busan boys are the hottest in Korea, I guess :))

@PanicInParadise: I guess I can use banana milk and drag Zelo go home with me *blush*

@greenjongup: Oh yeah !~ Minhyuk and HyunJi, just sya I promise you on their moment <3