Kiss

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 41:

Kiss

 

Now if anyone looked at you, they would think you are a little puppy following its owner.

Himchan made sure that you can't get away from his grip and pulled you with him.

The tough HyunJi suddenly became harmless and obedient like a real puppy.

Himchan noticed the silent you and he chuckled, "I am not going to you, you know" he smirked and purposely leaned in closer. Your eyes rounded and kicked his leg like a habit you always do with ert.

"Oops ! Sorry!" you bent down and checked on his thigh. Himchan winced in pain and rubbed his knee. You quickly helped him with his knee, just then he switched and rubbed his tummy. You didn't have time to think that much so you came up and patted his tummy with worrying look.

Himchan smiled in the corner of his wince. He good-naturely clutched in his heart and let out a sore moan, "Ahh, this is hurt"

Once again, you stood up straight and reached for his heart, but then your eyes widened in realization. "Hey ! I didn't kick your heart !"

"Yes you did ! Everything you do all affect to it!" Himchan said in a dude voice. You tapped your foot, "Oh really ?"

Himchan nodded with his eyes twinkled. Your smile dropped and you shoved his face, "I won't give in for your cheesiness. Ptfff !"

But when you turned your back to him, your face lit up a bright smile. *My heart is beating crazy again ...don't think about him liking you Woo Hyun Ji ... It's too good to be true*

Himchan recovered from puzzlement and he stomped his foot like a little kid, "Don't treat me like I am your dongseang !!!!"

"And now you know about it" you faked a sigh and smiled up to him. Seeing his face fell and his hands dropped down from his disappointment, you softened and secretly slipped your arm around his and looked around but him. "I was just kidding ..." Himchan shot up and stared at your ear, because you avoided his eyes.

He elbowed you but you kept gazing out. Another nudge, Himchan saluted, "Then what I am to you, huh ?"

"A master ..." you answered shortly, or else your laughter will no longer be held.

"AGAIN ?" Himchan shouted in defeat and his shoulder slump down. You lightly chuckled and released his arm. Before Himchan could frown because of the lost of contact, you ran away after giving him his dreamy answer by shouting back.

"You are my favorite oppa, that's what you want right ?"

His mouth hang open, "W-wait ! W-what ? Ohh Yah come back here ! HyunJi !" Himchan chased after you with his foolish smile.

 

You ran with your eyes closed because of the laughter you had to endure. In just another 5 minutes, you can't hear Himchan's voice chase after you. Surprised a little, you came to a stop and warily spun around.

Lotte World in the night was seriously crowded. All you could see was people and people, they walked pass you, bumped into you without an apology. But you could care less about everything right now, since in your mind was only Himchan and Himchan.

"Oppa ... ?" you bobbed your head up and down to look for him, but you can't find him in such a place like this.

*Aish ... where is he ? Please don't let him bump into Infinite ...* you prayed under your breath and whirled around.

You ran here and there, but didn't dare to get out of that place, since maybe Himchan was still in there.

*Where are you, this stupid boy ?* you grew beyond worried. You kept spacing back and forth, stretched your neck like an animal. And when you was about to call him, someone pulled you backward by your shoulder. Startled, you spun around and ready to fight. You were expected to see some big and angry-looking man, or even Infinite's members, but your eyes rounded at the sweety treat.

"Ice-cream ?" you asked yourself as the ice-cream took all of your sight. You had to move back a bit to have a look at the person who was holding an ice-cream.

"It's gonna melt ~" a voice sang and you chuckled as knowing already.

"Where have you been !!" you yelled at him but still took an ice-cream. Himchan on his own and sheepishly pointed at an ice-cream on your hand, "Isn't it obviously ? I went to buy you ice-cream"

"Leave me alone in a crowded just to buy me ice-cream ?" you eyed him in a disbelieving manner.

"Ohhhh, someone missed me ~~~" Himchan danced around like a kid and mehrong at you. You sighed and face-palmed yourself, "Oppa, I was worried for you !"

"Ohhhh, someone worried for me ~"

"Aish !" you stormed away. Himchan stopped playing and followed you.

"Yah" he pulled on your hand but you slipped off and walked faster.

"Oh come on" he reached for your other hand but too bad, it was busying with ice-cream.

"No, you play on your own" you made a face and walked some more.

"Baby ~" Himchan whined and pulled on your hoodie, his eyes twinkled as you stopped walking. He looked up and found your mouth slighly open toward the Ferris Wheel.

He smirked and dragged you up to the line.

"Hey-" "Come, I wanna play that !" he pointed excitedly to the Ferris Wheel. You can't help but follow him.

 

"Couple Booth please !" Himchan bowed to the worker. You stared at him but Himchan shrugged it off.

And you two ended up sitting on a booth for couple, which only has seat in one side and also had that kind romantic music, color.

You sat down, uneasily glanced around the booth, pretty small and the seat is small too.

Himchan sat down next to you and you shifted in arkward.

"Er ... oppa ... why should we ride on a couple one ?" you slowly looked up while asking. But Himchan didn't answer instead he kept his eyes on you.

"Oppa !" you pinched his side and Himchan winced, "Aw ! What's that for ?"

"For not letting me choose on my own" you pouted and crossed your arms. Himchan softened and he scooted closer. Your eyes widened at the new heat, you froze and attracted yourself with the beauty outside.

His hand was about to cup your cheek, but quickly pulled back at your voice.

"WHOA !!" you gasped at the lightning night outside. Your hand swung back to pull Himchan, you had his shirt and pulled him to look out with you.

"Oppa ! Look ! That's the Roller Coaster we just ride !"

Himchan smiled at you, he didn't look outside but still managed all the answer, "Um..."

"Omo ! That's a bunny land !!" you shirped cheerfully. "Um ..." he kept staring at you, his smile grew wider and wider everytime you hyper up with just a little thing.

"Look oppa !"

"Um ..."

"Is that beautiful ?!"

"Yeh ..."

"..." you stopped and slowly turned to him. That's what the time you realized you and him were very close. Your back was facing his chest, his head was pressing against your shoulder, because of your turning around, your nose was almost touched his.

His breath blew out calmly and slowly, it hit your nose and lips once again and again. Little by little, Himchan slipped his arms around your waist and held on it tightly. You jumped up lightly at the embrace but didn't know what to do next. You can't turn you head, and can't even move.

Himchan smirked lightly seeing you became shy and small inside his arms. *She is always strong on her own, and never give me a chance to protect her like this. Woo Hyun Ji ... seeing you so close, hugging you like this were all the best moments for me*

Your eyes stopped glancing around and froze inside his eyes. You two locked eyes and for that second, you forgot to breath.

Himchan eyes-smiled and pulled you closer than a word close.

"HyunJi ..." his voice brushed against your ears, his breath brushed through your lips, made you shiver. But you kept it inside and let out a small smile, "...Yes..."

*Argh ! Her lips ... her voice ... her eyes ... her everything ...* Himchan could feel an urge to squeeze you like a teddy bear and kiss you for all his want become bigger and bigger.

For that split of moment, he can't take it !

*I ... can't ...* Himchan curled his toes in depression.

He opened his mouth to say and his breath once again brushed against your skin.

*If he keeps doing this, I think i will be exploded* your hands which were hanging freely for a long time already now lightly placed on his chest, wanted to pry him away.

But before your naughty hands could do anything, Himchan spoke.

"Can I kiss you ?" his voice was still that calm, but you could hear a little shaky in it.

Your eyes were round now rounder, your lips lightly agasp and your entire body stiffened.

*What if she will hate me after this !!!?!* Himchan panicked inside his mind but still kept cool outside.

You didn't reply, you can't believe in what you just heard. *He ... he wants to kiss me ... ? But why ? Is he in his need right now ? Or he will laugh at me if I nod ? Or -* you saw in his eyes that worry yet hope flashed into your heart *-or he just simply wants to kiss me ...*

Hesitated a bit, you slowly leaned in closer just a little little some more and nodded, made your nose touched his.

Himchan was taken aback at your nod, but didn't want to break the silent and romantic atmostphere he just tried to make. Himchan gratefully tilted his head to have a better angle and pushed his head toward you.

Both pairs of lips touched. Both hearts jumped in union. Both pairs of eyes slowly closed and both minds enjoyed that precious moment.

You hands on his chest loosened, but in reply, his hands on your waist tightened.

It's just a kiss, nothing more, but that kiss lasted for more than 2 minutes, in just one position but something will surely change for both of you.

Arkward finally found you. You moved a little after such a long pause. That made Himchan snapped out of his long-last kiss and you two both pulled off.

No more touching, you covered your face and looked outside. Himchan pulled his hands back and also covered his happy-too-much facial.

No one made a word after that kiss, until the ride ended and you both hopped off, ignored all the weird looks the worker gave both of you. Because you hurrily jumped out and Himchan grumpily followed.

That worker will never know, you two were not just broke up, but maybe, a new love will blossom.

 

After that ride, you and Himchan walked around the park for some more circles then you decided to break the silence.

"Himchan oppa ! That shop looks so cute !" you pulled him with you.

Himchan looked at your back figure, his smile started coming back. *She is not mad !*

You forced yourself to be busy with those cute stuffs inside the shop. You warily took a glance at Himchan, who finally came back to his bright side and surfing on stuffs too.

*That kiss means something, right ? Or just a kiss that Himchan would easily give for any girl ? ... Whatever ... I will ask him when the time is right ...* you chuckled to yourself and threw away all the worry.

"HyunJi !" Himchan waved you over and you did so. He showed you a pair of earrings, which had a star-shaped with light blue color.

"Aw, so cute" you chirped and smiled at him. Himchan grinned widely, he handed it to the cashier, "I'll take this"

You blinked as him paid for the earrings and he turned to you, swung it around.

"Show me your ear, I will wear it for you" he smiled.

Obediently, you let him wear on your right ear. He's done with it, then your turned your left one to him, but waiting for a while, you didn't feel his hand touch your ear.

Curious, you looked up and your eyes lightly twitched at him.

"Oppa ?"

"Pretty ???" he showed you his ear, which had a half of the pair of earrings.

You tilted your head in confusion, but Himchan chuckled and smoothly said, "Our couple earrings"

You gasped for awhile then glared playfully at him, "I thought you buy it for me"

"Uh-uh ! I but it for us" Himchan smirked friendly and you laughed.

"Take care of it well ! Once I know you take it off without my permission ! I will cut your ear" he made a scissor by his fingers and laughed some more.

"Promise, oppa" you nodded and touched your own ear. *It's fit me well*

"Good !~ Now let's go around after going back to those 5 devils at home ~" he linked hand with you and went out of the shop.

Seemed like both of you decided to not talk about the kiss, just let it happen and die down like it wants. When there was time, everything will go into its place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

*Hide hide hide*

I blushed madly at the scene :))

I love kissing scene, but at writing it LOL

Hope you like it !~

@seoulchae: XD Himchan in this chappie is hot, right :))

@abbyjjang: ah ! I know what you mean, you wait for this to end then finish it in one-shot right :)) Kkkk ~ I sometime do that too :) But reading a story when it's still on making is excited too :P:P

@hyunmi-jinri: thanks for waiting tho !~~~~

@KarinaKate: ...since you can't wait ... I don't know if this crappy chappie disappointed you LOL

@unxplainablejoySs501: um, right ! Bloody is too much :) I don't know how to explain about blood scene too =.=

@Grey_Storm: omo ! Thanks for your wish about me getting featured :) Even though I know that day will never come :)) And hey, Himchan's jelly mind was up to something, and he ended up kissing her :))

THANK YOU FOR READING !~ Do you know if you leave comment, your karma point will increase ? XDXD Just saying !~~