You are a boy ?

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 9:

You are a boy ?

 

"MWO ?!" both Himchan and you shouted loudly, made Ren blink surprisingly.

But Ren caught up the situation so fast, "Like I say, I want to be your brother-in-law". Ren said with the most normal tone.

Himchan shook in anger mixed with disbelief, "W-What ? You can't !"

"Wae ?" Ren blinked and even took your hand, held it higher. You gasped and pulled your hand back, "Yah !"

Ren pouted. Okay, this boy is so much like Zelo.

"I will make this clearly. I am just a stranger to you, and, you are just a stranger to me. I will show you the school, then everything will become into its normal state. No one bothers anyone. Got it ?"

You said without breathing, explaining carefully, just in case this Ren guy will stick with you even more.

Himchan smirked with your action. *That's my girl ... eh ? Nah ... I can't think of her that way*

Ren was off for a moment. But to bring surprise to you and Himchan, he wore on a biggest smile.

"But ... we are not stranger. I am your classmate now, or I can say, friend. And ... you are my savior !" Ren stated and held your hand, again.

You breathed out in frustration. *Arh !! He is annoying more than YoungJae master !*

"Savior ? What do you mean ?" Himchan tilted his head in curiousity. You panicked casting Ren a look don't-you-dare-tell-him.

*This is interesting* Ren beamed and said, "Hyung. HyunJi saved me last night. And now she denied it .." Ren changed the target to hold hand to Himchan, he grasped both two hands of Himchan and swung them around.

Himchan blinked and looked down at his hands, "... are you a boy ?"

That question ... that stupid question ... suddenly came out of Himchan's mouth.

You stood still in your place and eyed him with your wide eyes. Ren blinked and amusingly smiled.

An arkward silence made Himchan realize what he just did.

"............ you are a boy ............" Himchan muttered slowly and one, two, three ... he shoved Ren's hands off him and growled.

"Ew !!!! How come a boy like you look like a girl !!" Himchan jumped around, wiped his hands everywhere that he could.

You face-palmed yourself, "As expected, Himchan master is the slowest ...."

Ren laughed out loud, "I am a boy, and I don't have any virus on my body. So you can stop cleaning hands like that". Himchan stopped and dropped his hands aside his body.

The older boy looked up and pointed at Ren, "Y-You ... I am not gay !!"

You yelped loudly, "Gay ? Why do you think you are gay ?"

Himchan reddened and looked away, "...He seduced me ..."

"ME SEDUCED YOU !? WHEN !" Ren yelled for the first time since he met you. He seemed like a type of boy who is calm and cold. Himchan was too 'innocent' to bring Ren up like this.

"YOU HELD MY HANDS, CALLED ME WITH THAT SWEET VOICE ! AND EVEN CALLED ME OPPA !" Himchan cleared his throat before making an accuse at Ren.

This time, you can't control yourself to laugh at that pabo Kim Him Chan. You clutched on your stomach and laughed like someone was tickling you. "Ah ha ha !"

Himchan gave you a weak look, he slowly got thing ...

Ren covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. "I CALLED YOU HYUNG ! YOU BABO !"

"Did not ! You called me ... hyung ... HYUNG ?" Himchan rounded his eyes in realization. Yeh, he got it now.

"Yes, Himchan hyung" Ren nodded eagerly. You wiped your tears from laughing away and pulled on Himchan's sleeve.

"He called you hyung, master. Next time remember to use your ears while having a conversation, okay ?" you suggested with a concern voice. Himchan puffed his cheeks and turned back to hide his embarrassment.

Ren smiled widely and met eyes with you. You gave him a thumb up for embarrassing Himchan on the first day they met, Himchan will now hate Ren for sure.

And like I said ...

"You girly boy ! Stop coming near me ! And make sure to get away from HyunJi too !" Himchan wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. You immediately felt the heat and your face burning up. *What's wrong with me ? I can't feel this way toward my master* you fanned your face and tried to occupy yourself with something else.

Ren noticed your weird change and raised his eyebrow. *Uh oh ... I sense something fishy around these two*

Decided to separate you two as much as he can, Ren good-naturely stood between you and Himchan, pulled on both your and his hand, dragged Himchan and you to go.

"Eh ! Don't touch me ! I don't have feeling with boy !" Himchan struggled but who believed, Ren is stronger than Himchan.

You sighed out loud, "Not again ... I don't need another blonde boy in my life ...."

Ren heard all and smiled widely. "My target ! I will get you !" Ren gave you a wink and smiled sheepishly.

Himchan frowned. "Get your out of my place !". He kicked Ren on the and brought you away from Ren.

The latter just smiled and watched Himchan dragging you. He didn't feel annoyed at all, "This new school is getting more and more interesting !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Phew ... I didn't think I can't update today.

School is killing me literately :)

This update is short, as I am busy :)

And wow, thank you for your love <3