Everything went wrong

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 79:

Everything went wrong

 

It's 8 in the morning already and you were still outside their house.

You curled up into a ball-like and shivered down with cold breeze, yet you were deep asleep.

Hoya jogged out of the house, ready for another new day by a morning walk. He closed a door behind him and his eyes lightly rounded at a figure leaning on a wall in front of his house. Hoya narrowed his eyes and took few steps up. His eyes shot open wide and he didn't hesitate anymore to approach you.

"HyunJi !!" he shouted and quickly supported you with his arms s around your body and pulled you up.

Hoya's eyes grew soft and he shook you lightly, "HyunJi, open your eyes please..." he pleaded but you can't hear anything since cold sweat started running down your forehead an you whimpered inside his embrace.

Hoya grew panicking, he held you bridal style and kicked the door open, he ran inside and ignored all the surprising stares from other boys.

"Wah ? Is that HyunJi ?" Dongwoo asked and his head raised up from a sofa. Sunggyu and Sungjong looked up from their sleepy state and also rounded their eyes. "Why is she like that ?"

Actually, only four of them were awake, the others were still deep in dreamy land, included Myungsoo.

Hoya sighed and decided to put you down on the sofa. Four of them surrounded you and all stared at you, as if healing you by gaze.

After around 30 minutes for you to get warmer and your cold ease down, you literately opened your eyes.

"She's awake !!" Dongwoo squealed and hugged you. "Omg, you scared me to death ! I thought you were dead !". Dongwoo quickly pulled off and covered his head, expecting you to yell at him or hit him, but you just stared blankly around.

Dongwoo slowly released his arms around his head and blinked at you. Sunggyu also gave SungJong questioning look.

Hoya sighed, he knew you so well to be surprised right now. *She needs time to accept this, which I bet will never happen. She can't leave BAP like that*

You darted your gaze around an unfamiliar place, with those faces that you didn't want to see at the moment. *Why am I here ...?* you mentally asked yourself, definitely after a long black out time, your mind willingly forgot the fact that you had left and were here with Infinite.

But then Myungsoo skipped down with his cold look, reality hit you hard. *That's right... I am his wife now ...* You sighed and looked down, avoided his eyes.

Myungsoo stopped and looked at you, his eyes slowly grew wide, but he kept his cool and nodded his head, "So you are here already". He lazily walked into a kitchen and treated himself with some milk.

Hoya glared at the back of Myungsoo, "Yah ! She is your wife now, that's how you greet her ?!"

You sighed out, you had expected him to at least be his old self, well, not be this jerk. *He is not Myungsoo I know*. But then he was not a problem in your heart, because only Himchan and the other boys of BAP were in your mind. *How will they be if they know I am not there anymore ... I didn't leave any note about where I am now ...*

"Why didn't you call us ? I found you shivering outside. You had been here for over 6 hours or so, right ? I can tell by just how cold you were" Hoya asked in concern, he gazed at you with the same look he always gave you before.

"I did call ..." you spoke with very low voice that they can barely hear your answer. Sunggyu quickly checked his phone and yes, there was your call. "I guess we were asleep, sorry" he meekly smiled.

You didn't reply and didn't smile back either. Myungsoo came out, he had heard all the thing, *So she came here from night ? Well, maybe she had really been over with those 6 brats*. He sipped on his milk and smirked.

"HyunJi, go and make us breakfast. I'm hungry" Myungsoo demanded and he flopped down on the spot next to you. Hoya twitched his eyes in annoyance, "Yah ! She needs rest"

You turned your head to lock eyes with him, Myungsoo bluntly stared back, "What ?! Isn't it what wife supposes to do ? You are my wife, now go and make me fried rice, I hate it spicy, so you better not to make it spicy"

*I saw no joke in his eyes. What have I got myself into ? Being a wife of a jerk ? Good job, HyunJi*

With a sigh inside, you stood up, you legs were not used to sudden action and stumbled a bit. But you still managed to drag yourself to a kitchen without any arguement.

Hoya gasped in disappointment. "You can't just treat her like that, L" he pointed to you. Myungsoo was unaffected and he casually shrugged, "My wife, my poverty, my way to treat her. Now get lost, hyung" he snapped and went back to watch TV.

You had heard it, and you can't help but feel like you had been thrown into hell. You may not love him, and you knew you will never do. But to talk about it, you did hope to see him treat you better than Himchan, because that's how he can keep you by his side.

*The more he does this to me, the more I can't forget about Himchan oppa ... Everything went wrong*

 

***

 

On the other hand, BAP had just woken up and they were sleepily lying all over the living room.

"Why isn't HyunJi up yet ?" Daehyun asked, looking over the kitchen, there was no you in there.

YoungJae shrugged, "Maybe she is still in bed. Let's ask a certain someone if he did something fishy with her last night ..." the smarty stated and wiggled his eyebrow at Himchan, who had his eyes closed and shot open it as soon as he heard YoungJae. "Yah ! Last night I went to bed soon and Yongguk was there also"

Yongguk rolled his eyes and slapped YoungJae by a pillow, "Don't talk about adult thing while Jongup and Zelo are here, duh"

Zelo beamed, he stood up and informed, "I'll go to see if noona is okay. Hope she won't be sick".

 

Zelo entered your room with his cute face, he was about to freak you out by jumping onto you and tickle you, but his face fell when he saw your bed was empty.

"...noona ?" he called and looked around. His heart dropped as he saw how clean and neat your room was. Of course, you always kept your things in place and your room is always clean. But it had never been this clean.

Zelo walked to your bed and traced his fingers along it, "Where could she be ... ?" he wondered and decided to run down to inform his hyungs.

 

"Hyungs !!" Zelo shouted and skipped down, he stumbled a few steps. "H-Hyung" his eyes darted around and successfully sent his worry to other boys.

"What happened, Zelo ?" Yongguk asked while approached the maknae, the leader wrapped his arm around Zelo's shoulder, gave him his streigth to blurt what had made him into this panicking state.

Zelo breathed heavier and he pointed his index finger up to your room, "N-Noona ! She isn't in her room ... her room is weird also ... I have checked her closet, and ... a-and there is nothing left ..."

"What ?!" all of them yelled excepts Himchan, he was the first one to react and he stormed upstairs, into your room. He panted like their was a ghost behind him and he clutched onto his chest, tried to catch his breath as his eyes didn't leave out a spot of room.

"H-HyunJi ..." he called just like how Zelo did, he checked your closet, hoped that Zelo had been wrong. But to his disappointment, there was really nothing in it.

He looked to a small table next to your bed, expected to find any photo frames of you and him, but there was none either.

"W-what is this ?! Where is she ?! Where is my girlfriend ?! Where did she go ?!" he went on his knees and grew frustrated as he took out his phone, punched in your number and called you with his eyes didn't blink for once. His eyes rolled around, his fingers didn't stop trembling, his heart didn't stop beating for such a fast beat. *Please, please, please ... do asnwer my call, ... don't make me have to believe in what I have predicted....*

However, you didn't pick up. Atcually, your phone was in your backpack and Myungsoo happened to hear it ring. He smirked with his careless stare and pressed the silent button.

Himchan's head shot up when he found someone step in your room, but his hope dropped like stond while that was just other guys.

Yongguk uneasily approached Himchan and took his phone, "Don't try calling her ... It's useless ... She had left ..." Yongguk said, as if he had known this will happen before.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?! SHE LEFT ?! LEFT ME ?! NO WAY ... SHE FREAKING CAN'T LEAVE ME !" Himchan bursted into tears and he buried his face into his hands.

Zelo was taken aback by his loud voice, he unconciously stepped back, hid behind Jongup, who was not any better than him.

YoungJae glanced around your room, expected to find any note you might leave behind, but his hope dropped like the other's. "So ... what do you mean is ... hippo left because of ... us ?"

Yongguk didn't surprise that YoungJae could grasp the situation this fast, after all, he had a good sense. "Yeah ... that's what I mean"

Himchan stared at Yongguk then YoungJae, "What are you two talking about ?! I AM HERE ! WHY DID SHE LEAVE ?! AND WHAT THE FCUK YOU MEAN SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF ME ?!"

Daehyun shook his head and dragged Himchan's shoulders, pressed him backdown on the bed, "Calm down hyung ... HyunJi can't just be here if you keep yelling like that". Himchan struggled off Daehyun's hands, but he knew better than yelling, he shook Yongguk with his shaky hands, "Please, Yongguk, ... tell me ... What do you mean by that ?"

Yongguk heaved in a sure deep breath, he held on Himchan's hands tightly, rubbing his thumbs over the back of the other male's hands, sending a message that he should keep calm.

"You remember when we told her about what daddy made us do ? And when she said she will make him change his mind ... ? Daddy did really change his mind, he told us to do what we want and promised for not stepping in our dreams. And now we think about it, HyunJi must have some deal with daddy ..." Yongguk pointed out.

Himchan gasped, why didn't he pay any doubt when you said that ? "T-That's why she had been weird after that ? That's why she treated us really different ... And she ... even ... lost her i...ty to me ..." he mumbled the last part, his tears could be care free if he is a real man or not, they flew out like rain and he abruptly stood up.

"HIMCHAN !" Yongguk snarled and Jongup and Zelo kept him back by dragging his arms. "Where do you think you are going to ?"

"FIND HER ! WHAT'S ELSE ?!"

Yongguk shook his head, "Where ? Do you know ?"

Himchan tightened his fists, "You think I'm stupid ? I am going to burn down his house, the one who we call daddy !"

He shook Zelo and Jongup off with ease and ran out of the house.

Daehyun and YoungJae sighed and ran after him, "We will keep him calm, don't worry hyung"

Zelo saw his hyung leave with beating heart, "So ... noona will not live here with us anymore ? ..." his eyes grew wet and he was about to cry also. Jongup comforted him, "Don't cry, you know she hates it when you cry, ..."

Jongup also showed his worry on his often-carefree-face, "Hyung ... What will we do now ?"

Yongguk stood up with a tired face, "I know this will happen sooner or later ... First, we should call Jiho to ask if she went there with him. Second, I think, I have another place to visit, where I think have the biggest possibility to have her there"

"Where are you talking about ?" Zelo asked, all ready up to follow him.

"Infinite"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

I was having a hard time to think about what to write on this chapter ... >.<

Sorry if it turns you down *Deep bow*

It's really hard to think how will they react ... Arghhh !