Infinite and a new life

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 52:

Infinite and a new life

 

"You kids are home !" Mr. Bang smiled and greeted his son and you. You bowed with your eyes still on Infinite. Zelo stopped in track and stared at his daddy with a long eyes, like he was someone else.

"Junhong ? No hugging for daddy ?" Mr. Bang spreaded his arms, motioned Zelo to hug him with a wide smile. You noticed the faces of your oppas become dark and unreadable. *They are shocked, like me. It has been a year since they last saw him. But now he came back, but not alone*

However, you knew Zelo always missed his dad, you nudged on Zelo's side, whispered, "Zelo, come and hug your dad". Zelo hesitated for a while, he peeked at your encouraging face, he bit his lips and glanced up to his hyungs, whose faces were also wanting him to be the first one to greet the long-time-no-see father. Zelo beamed and tears started swelling in his eyes, he took a step forward and sped up the steps, ran into Mr. Bang's embrace and sobbing.

"Daddy ! I miss you !!" Zelo cried out and bawled onto his dad's shoulder.

Your expression softened and you felt like crying too. This scent just made you feel missing your parents so much. Himchan saw you he genlty wrapped his arm around you, pulled you closer to him, as a comforting.

Mr. Bang chuckled and patted Zelo's head, "My youngest son, you has grown this tall and handsome, huh ?"

"Neh appa" Zelo smiled while still controling his tears. Mr. Bang smiled and shifted his gaze to the older boys, YoungJae looked away and grimaced, *Why did he come back now ?*

Jongup innocently approached Mr. Bang and Zelo, he smiled shyly and hugged his daddy, "I miss you, daddy"

Mr. Bang's face softened and he nodded in understanding his feelings.

Still, the 4 oldest in B.A.P didn't go to him, or greet him. They just stood there with you and stared blankly at their daddy.

Mr.Bang smiled sadly, he knew they would not just accept him this easily, he was a bad father for leaving their sons alone with one another without the care from parents. But he and you both knew B.A.P too well to know that they didn't hate him, it just that they were scared.

"YoungJae, ... come here" Mr. Bang waved his hand, YoungJae frowned lightly and took a step back, you stopped him and pushed him up, mouthing, 'Come on oppa ... he is your dad ...'

YoungJae sighed and darely went to Mr. Bang, with Daehyun following him. The two boys stood arkwardly while Mr. Bang touched their faces and shoulders, "You are all grown up so well"

*Yeah, all thanks to HyunJi. Not you. Dude* YoungJae secretly talked into his mind.

Despite the fact that 4 youngest ones were talking and answering whatever Mr. Bang said, Yongguk and Himchan were still stubbornly staying faraway from him.

Yongguk coldly let his eyes wander around his own house, only to learn about the 7 strange but familiar boys. *I didn't mind, or just didn't care if dad is here or not. But, why are they here ... ? Our step-brothers. 7 jerks or they call themselves Infinite ... * Yongguk met eyes with Sunggyu, who smirked back, he tightened his fist and narrowed his eyes. *Kim Sung Gyu ... the tiny eyes bastard*

On the other hand, Himchan still had his arm on your waist, but his eyes were also wandering around the other boys, he stopped at Hoya, whose eyes were on you for the whole time, *What's with him ? She is my girlfriend, dude !* Himchan pushed you behind his back and glared at Hoya, who glared back in return.

Himchan made a face and turned to look away, but his gaze was caught by L.

L had his arm-crossed coolly, his face was still that cold and mysterious, he glanced at you then Himchan, then down to his hand on your waist. L smirked in interesting, yet cluck his tongue in annoying. *I didn't know ... Himchan and HyunJi ...interesting*

Himchan huffed and bravely glared at L. You pulled on his shirt as you had recognized the tension him and Yongguk were giving away. "Oppa, your father is waiting for you"

Himchan snapped his attention back to you and sighed, "Come with me". Himchan pulled you to go with him to his daddy, not wanting to leave you alone under the look of Hoya and L.

Mr. Bang raised his eyebrow at you and Himchan, his smile dropped into a light smirk.

"HyunJi, how are you recently ?" Mr. Bang asked, tried to figure out what's with you and Himchan.

You shot looking up and gave an arkward smile, "Um ... neh - fine" you bowed.

Himchan held on your hand and squeezed it. "Dad, why are you here ?"

"With them ?" Yongguk cut in with his deep voice.

Mr. Bang blinked then roared into a bursting laughter, "Hahaha, just sit and I will explain the reason" he nodded to the dining room.

You quickly get out from Himchan's embrace and ran to clean up a dining room a little.

"I'll prepare the place" you informed and ran into the kitchen.

Mr. Bang chuckled, "Thanks, dear. Can you make us dinner too ? Me and my sons haven't eaten anything since lunch"

"Okay sir" you smiled and started checking on what to make.

B.A.P made a disapproving face at Mr. Bang, "She is not your maid"

Mr. Bang laughed, "I made her as your bodyguard not only to protect you guys only" his face immediately turned into a dark and cold one.

B.A.P shook their heads and went to help you.

Mr. Bang turned to Infinite, smiled, "Sons, come in" he led the 7 boys into the dining room and settled them down on the seat.

The house only had 7 seats for you and B.A.P, but Infinite themselve has 7 members, with Mr. Bang was 8, that's mean there was no place available for someone. And that someone turned out to be Sungyeol.

"Yah ! There is no place left" he yelled in disagreement. Woohyun gave him a -i-don't-care look and so did the others.

Sungyeol skrieked in outrage, "Yah ! Maid ! Come and get me a chair !" he hollered for you. You turned to him and forced a smile, "Wait up"

You were about to go upstair but Himchan stopped you, "There is no worth for you to do that". Himchan gave Sungyeol a death glare, but that's nothing to do with Sungyeol.

"What kind of a maid are you ?! You are mute or stupid ? CAN YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID ?!" Sungyeol made a fuss. You shook your hand in anger, but you just had to calm down in front of Mr. Bang. "I am not mute, or stupid, giraffe" you mumbled and broke free from Himchan's grip. You walked to him and purposely stepped on his foot then went off to take him a chair.

"YAHHHH" Sungyeol jumped up and down while holding on his foot. You laughed while heading down and yanked down the chair in front of him, "Here you are, GIRAFEE !"

B.A.P suffered their laughter and smirked to each other, 'That's our HyunJi'

"What did you just call me ?!" Sungyeol threw himself down on the chair and held his chin up, asking you in a badboy manner.

You didn't turn back or answer him, you were just ignoring him and set up the food.

"Yah ! You little bitc-" SungJong covered Sungyeol's mouth before he insulted you and being cracked down by B.A.P.

"Calm down, Yeol" Sunggyu hissed and gave him a eyebrow raised. Sungyeol sulkily shut up.

Hoya smiled at you, *She looks just like her brother. I didn't know she had grown up this strong*

L smirked and learned you with an excited face, *Woo Hyun Ji, I waited for this long only to see you again. And my time wasn't wasted. You are just my style*

 

***

 

Infinite and Mr. Bang were on the table.

B.A.P and you were standing in a side and glowered at them.

Infinite had finished your food in less than 10 minutes, even though Yongguk and Himchan had put more pepper into their soup, YoungJae and Daehyun sprayed salt into their rice and the maknae line put sugar into their drinks. But Infinite didn't show a bit of disgusting.

*What are they ?! Devil ?!* you yelled in frustration in your mind.

Mr. Bang broke the silence by a laughter.

"Boys, do you remember each other ?"

"No"

"Never"

"Ew"

"Dorky, me no likey" Sungyeol blurted out and you can't help but laugh at him.

"You were talking about you ?!" you now could be care less about Mr.Bang. Sungyeol shot up and glared at you, "Muh ?!"

You shrugged and smiled at Mr. Bang, as a sorry and he continued.

"You are brothers, why don't you get along from now ?" he smiled hopefully.

"Just half-blood brothers, dad" Yongguk pointed out.

"Only you six are the outcast, hah !" Woohyun smirked. Yongguk stormed into him but luckily, Himchan dragged him back in time.

"Nam Woo Hyun ... you just wait and see ..." Yongguk snarled.

"Not because you have the same surname as dad, you can freely call my name like that, jerk" Woohyun spat and glanced up at Yongguk.

You blew a rasberry and puffed your cheek, wanted to hit his face so badly. *You are the only jerk*

BAMP

All eyes were on Mr. Bang. He clammed this hands on the table to gain attention. And he succeeded.

"I GAVE YOU DIFFERENT SURNAME DIDN'T MEAN YOU GUYS CAN PLAY AT THEM. NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME"

They all shut up and warily looked at the powerful man. Even you flinched and lowered your head, stood behind B.A.P

Once the room was seriously silent. A warm smile appeared on Mr. Bang's face and he nodded in satisfation.

"Now, listen. First, you 13 are all my sons, the difference here is your mother are two diffent people, okay ? But, brothers are still brothers. Step-brothers, half-blood brothers or whatever brothers, you are all my sons, you are supposed to love and care for each other"

"But, we are not used to each other" YoungJae pointed out, huffy.

"For this time, I agree with that blonde" Dongwoo said.

Mr. Bang gave Dongwoo a look, "He is your brother, YoungJae not blonde, okay Dongwoo ?"

Then he turned to YoungJae and smiled happily, "As my wish, you are always the smartest"

"Dude" Myungsoo scoffed.

You looked at him, but when his eyes met yours, you flustered and looked away. *What's that ? His stare is ... weird*

"Like YoungJae said, you all weren't used to each other, so that I have an idea"

*Oh great, Yoo Young Jae and your  damn brain* they all cursed YoungJae, they literately knew the idea.

"And this idea may be great, I will let all of you stay together and learn about each other" Mr. Bang finished.

"WHAT ?!"

"NO DAD ?"

"ZELO DON'T WANT TO !"

"THERE IS NO WAY WE WILL LIVE UNDER SAME ROOF WITH THEM !" Himchan shouted and pointed to Infinite, who all gave him an amusing look.

Mr. Bang raised an eyebrow, "Too bad, once daddy had decided on something, daddy will never change my mind"

They all sighed in defeat, there was no way to make Mr. Bang change his mind, he was just like Yongguk, stubborn like hell.

Mr. Bang grinned and turned to Infinite, "It's all on you. Accept or not ? But if you disagree, well, prepare to move out from your recent home"

Sunggyu looked at his dongseangs and nodded, "We are all okay with it"

"Yeah, this house is fine anyway" Dongwoo smiled stupidly. Well,  i guess Jongup will find himself a good bro.

"As long as they are with me, I'm in" Woohyun raised his hand.

Sungjong glanced around and nodded, "I'm in too"

Hoya quickly looked at you then nodded, "Me too" *As long as I am with her*

Myungsoo didn't react, he just stayed like a statue and had his eyes on you. You uneasily hid behind Himchan's back and avoided his gaze. Himchan glowered at L, "What's your problem ?!"

L smirked, "I will have an interesting life, I see"

"Great !~ That's mean we are all done. Sunggyu, I will ask my person to move your belongings to here. Take care of your brothers and your other brothers as well" Mr. Bang patted Sunggyu's back. Gyu smiled forcefully and nodded.

"Yongguk too, got it ?" Mr. Bang turned to Yongguk. He was taken aback but still managed a nod.

*Seriously ?!* you were in a disbelieving state, your jaw dropped.

Mr. Bang tilted his head and looked over Himchan's shoulder for you, "HyunJi ?"

"Ah yes" you stepped out and bowed.

"They depend on you. I believe you will take care of them well like you did with my 6 sons, right ?"

You gulped and can't do anything else but nod, "Sure sir. I'll try my best"

He smiled like a father and ruffled your hair lightly, "I feel bad for not treating you as good as I have promised with your father"

You surprisedly looked up, shook your head, "Aniya ~ I am glad that you let me to be with B.A.P, they are my great oppas"

He chuckled, "Then i hope you will get along well with these boys too. You used to play with each other before, right ?"

*When I was 7, yes. But now, guess not* "I hope so sir"

He nodded and turned up to look at Himchan, he then looked down at you. He heaved a sigh, "Himchan and HyunJi ... I want you two to stop your recent relationship"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, DAD ?!" Himchan shouted and hugged your waist, pulled you behind his back again.

Mr. Bang calmly repeated, "I just don't want to hurt any of you later ...". He looked back at Myungsoo and sighed again.

Himchan glared at his own father, "You are talking nonsense, stop it. I will never be apart with HyunJi"

"Don't oppa" you poked him, Himchan calmed down a little bit.

YoungJae and Yongguk noticed the strange action from Mr. Bang and Myungsoo, they grew curious yet irritated, *There is something about that cold boy ...*

"Oh well, I will leave now. I'll maybe come here randomly to check up on you all. Make sure to get along and don't burn down this house" Mr. Bang wore on his jacket and headed to the door.

"HyunJi, there are still some rooms aren't taken. Please prepare for them" he told you and went off for good.

You shallowed hair and looked at a bunch of hot, handsome, yet annoying boys. Just a thought of that made you grow dizzy.

*How can I take care ... no ... control all of them ?! B.A.P is a normal problem, but Infinite is a big problem*

"YAH ! ARE YOU DEAD ? WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US OUR ROOMS ?!" Sungyeol shouted and waved his hand.

You snapped out and heartlessly nodded, "Arasso ... follow me..." you dragged your body upstair and they all followed you like a long tail.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Whoa ha ha ha !~ My idea kept coming out like a flow :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Enjoy my babies !~ I mean, my readers :<3

@seoulchae: ^^, me also hate annoying girl ... Urgh ... they are damn annoying ...

@hyunmi_jinri: ... dear, i suggest you should stop reading my story ... or else your house will be damaged by your action ... LOL

@-shooberry: lol, do you teach people ? Because I want to learn your awesome language !! They are so funny :) Really !!

@Sakuraoak120: omo ? omo ? Inspirit !! ^^! Who is your bias ????? Me is Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, SungJong ... er ... okay ... ALL 7 OF THEM :)

@greenjongup: Congrats !! You live in my brain ? Right ?! How could you know what I will write ?!

@Cherriesalwaysthere: OMG ! What a sweet yelling <3<3<3

@unxplainablejoyss501: You really love picspam ?? Thank you but today the forum is damaged ... TT___TT I can't get any pics today !! Sorry :(( ~ But, Is this update fine ?