Daily Morning

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 2:

Daily Morning

 

Morning came really soon for a girl who just had a normal, dreamy sleep at 3 in the morning. Sunshine shined over your face, planted exactly on your eyes, boldly woke up a tired girl ...

"GRAH !!" you shot up and dragged the curtain, shoved it aside and mumbled annoyingly.

"Aigoo ... new school year, more crazy things, more works, more troubles ..." you tried to blink as many as you can, until your eyes saw clearly the brightness from outside.

"Hwaiting !" you cheered yourself up and hopped off the bed. Make your way to the bathroom, cleaned up yourself, put in a light-blue uniform and half-heart pulled your hair into a messy tail.

Never did once you try to make yourself look as girly as you can, your long straight hair is just as unexpected thing that happened to stick with you. Still, everyone has to admit, it looks good on you. Only if you put your hair down and put on a hairclip, well, there is no more Woo Hyun Ji that everyone knows as a bodyguard of B.A.P, or a 'kingka' of girls in TS High.

Nevermind, back to your morning.

You skipped down the stair with a song humming happily in your head, made your way to the dearest place in the house to you - the Kitchen.

"Eggs, ketchup, sandwich, mayonaise, tomatoes, ... I guess we are out of foods ..." you mumbled each objects you pulled out, only fast food was available to make now.

*Sandwiches are the best for morning* you smiled and began cutting down the tomatoes, fried 7 eggs and did the rest of the chores.

Satisfying smile crossed your face after you placed the breakfast on the table, neat and clean like always.

"Okay. Now is the hardest thing to do - wake up the sleepy-head masters" you told yourself and skipped back upstair.

 

You ducked your head inside the room of the maknae line, you eyes scanned the room and softened as soon as you saw Jongup and Zelo hugging each other on Jongup's bed. "Aigoo, the maknae is looking for someone to hug again" you chuckled and walked to them.

"Young masters ! It's morning and also the first day at school, wake up or you will be late" you tapped lightly on Jongup's back, hoped to wake them up. Failed.

JongUp scooted closer to Zelo and the latter even tightened the grip on his hyung, once again, they let out a snore. You sighed and changed the target to Zelo.

You pulled off the blanket and Zelo curved up into a ball, you can't help but smile a little, only with this cutie Zelo that you could smile this easily.

"Junhong, do you hear me ? Wake up now or I won't make you hot choco for dinner anymore" you tried the most famous way on Zelo - food.

Since Zelo is the boy who loves food even more than Yongguk, there is no way he didn't react with hot choco.

"MWO !? NOO, Noona, you can't do it !" Zelo opened his eyes wide and started pouting. You took the chance and pulled his hand, made him stand up.

*This boy is just getting longer and longer day by day* you thought as your hand reached at the max level but Zelo still had his legs on the bed.

"Noona ! Are you tired ?" Zelo smiled seeing you trying hard to pull him. You hid an embarassment and snapped, "Junhong master, I have prepared cheese-egg sandwich, now refresh yourself and come down, okay ?"

Zelo nodded his head like a robot and headed to the bathroom. You were now left with Jongup.

*He could be so helpful, but when he is sleep, there is nothing can stop him* you let out a small sigh and sat on the bed, leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Jongup master, football match is started for over 15 minutes already"

Jongup perked up, he held his head up and glanced at the clock on the wall, eyes wide-opened, "Liar ! It's afernoon, not morning" he yelled with his weak voice, well, his voice changed when just wakes up.

You laughed and shoved his hand, "Come on, you have waken up anyway. Palli ~ You take most of time for brushing your tooth" you supported his back and rushed him to the bathroom.

JongUp opened the door, and ...

"HYUNJI NOONA !!!!" Zelo shouted on top of his lung, gosh, why mustn't he close the door why changing.

You turned aside and coughed arkwardly, "Sorry Junhong, I see nothing"

Quickly, you darted out of the room and went to the next one.

 

You carefully twisted the doorknob and darely stepped in, in this room, even an elephant running around, these two boys will not give a damn about it.

"Ah gosh" you yelped as soon as the sight YoungJae and Daehyun lying up side down the bed. Actually, Daehyun was still staying firmly on the bed, only YoungJae had his head hanging.

You took in a deep breath to clear your throat.

"YOO YOUNG JAE !!!"

"WHAT THE -" YoungJae moved his body and BAMB, his face hit the floor.

You turned away, tried to hold back the urge to laugh but too bad, it's not a normal scene to see everyday, you bursted into a huge laughter.

"Oh my gyu, you are kissing the cold floor, YoungJae master !" you made the word 'master' as less respective as possible. Believe me, YoungJae is not a master, sunbae or brother for you to respect.

YoungJae scowled and climbed off the bed, he stood up and rubbed his lips, "Hippo, it's not funny at all" he frowned.

You stopped laughing and pulled on a serious face, "Sorry master"

YoungJae made a face and stormed to the bathroom. You giggled a bit and your eyes stopped at the dead body - Jung Dae Hyun.

Your eyes softened at him, he was really tired helping you with Maths yesterday, just because the smartie YoungJae had to watch Miss A on Ikigayo.

*He must be tired* you felt bad and slowly pulled his blanket off, revealed his mask and only two eyes.

"Daehyun master, please wake up" you casually said. Daehyun flinched a bit and his eyes opened like a hamster, who was disturbed by food.

He gave you a little nod and sat up, "Good morning !~" Daehyun sang and smiled. You can't help but blush, but you didn't have that dare to smile in front of any of your masters.

"Good morning master" you bowed and turned to the door, "Breakfast is ready. School is ready, too"

Daehyun looked you going out then frowned, "When will she smile to us again ?"

 

The most hardest, toughest, and 'scariest' room is Himchan and Yongguk. I mean it, 'scariest'

You sneaked in like a ninja, tip-toed like a thief and looked around like a real spy, in case he will attack you.

He, or the ert master, or more well-known is Kim Him Chan - the skinship king.

*Why so silent ?* worry started going through you. Something seemed off.

You glanced around and only found Yongguk on his bed, sleeping like a little dinosaur holding on his pillow.

*Where is Himchan master ?*

As soon as you tended to turn around, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you backward.

"Ah" you yelped and felt your entire body crashed against a warm object, hot air blew to your neck and you can even hear sniffing sound.

*Not again* you rolled your eyes and turned your head back, and here he was, Kim Him Chan.

"KIM HIM CHAN" you shouted into his face and kicked him hard on that 'area'. Oops, female bodyguard's basic movement.

"OUCH" Himchan immediately released you and stumbled down his knees. Yongguk woke up by that also.

You realized what you just did and knelt down at his level and panickingly helped him.

"Whoa ~ Master, I'm sorry. Because you surprised me, are you okay ? Are you -" his face coming near you made you stop blabbering.

"What-" "Kiss me ~~" Himchan whined like a little Zelo and made a pouting face. Your eyes set on his lips and heart started racing, oh no.

You pulled away from him and stood up, "I see you are okay. See you downstair" you waved and walked to the door, didn't forget to turn back, "Yongguk master, good moring !!~"

Yongguk smiled and nodded his sleepy head. He turned to Himchan and smirked as soon as you were out.

"In your face, for being a ert in the morning" Yongguk hissed.

Himchan stood up and rolled his eyes, "She used to kiss me back 5 years ago, but since that day she became our bodyguard, she treats me like stranger"

"Not to me though, she calls me master, but everything is still the same" Yongguk shrugged and hopped off on his feet. Himchan whined again, "Himchan hates it, Himchan hates it !!"

Yongguk threw up and hit on Himchan's head, "Stop ! Your fail aegyo is just make another people throw up, like it did to me"

Himchan glared at the fellow and grumbled.

~~~~~

"Noona, it smells so good ~" Zelo complimented as he sat down on the chair, his hand already dragged the sandwich.

One by one, the boys filled in the table and sandwiches were shallowed down really fast.

"Thanks Zelo" you smiled secretly and watched the boys eating, it's like your happiest time in a day, watching them and you already be full.

"Of course it's delicious, it's my Jiji's food" Himchan said with his mouth full.

You bowed to him and motioned him to wipe off his mouth, Himchan did so.

Youngjae chuckled mockingly, "Hyung, you really need to switch with Zelo, you show nothing but a 5-year-old kid"

Himchan carefreely grinned and exhaled the sandwich in more. Yongguk spotted you and his eyes widened, "HyunJi, come eat with us" he patted the spot next to him, but you nicely excused and found things to do.

"No, young masters just enjoy yourself. I have works to do" you went to wash the dishes.

JongUp and Daehyun sighed seeing you like this, never treat yourself better than them.

"HyunJi ah !~" Jongup called, you answered without turning around, "Neh master"

"I order to eat with us" JongUp said with serious tone. You smiled a little but still being stubborn.

"I will eat at school, I don't feel hungry anyway". But your tummy turned its back to you by groaning really loud...

Yongguk grinned and held the sandwich to you, "Here, you made it, you have to taste it. It's really good"

You gave up and took the sandwich, still, you wouldn't sit down. You bit on it and turned away as 6 pairs of eyes were on you.

*They never let me have a normal morning*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

 

*Sniff* sorry for late update :)

School and school, it stresses me out ...

Hope you like this update !

Should I reply to some of my commenters, since I love reading your comments.

@Eunji3r: hi !~ It's nice to see you here, hehe. Yes, it's Ren !

@SappieBlueS: so ? How do you think about the update ?

@Anna: thanks, and sorry, I didn't update that soon, but hope you like it

@Nizi: heyyyy !! Thank you for come here with me :P And thanks for loving my story, even though it :)