It's over, isn't it ?

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 83:

It's over, isn't it ?

 

How come everything went out like this ?

Now guilty was the biggest problem you had ...

Sitting on one side of the bed, you can't even face Himchan. You had betrayed him, not really, but to think about it, it was like you had cheated on him. *Is she mad at me ? Of course he is ...* you bit your lips, pulled a cover up to your neck, you weren't wearing any clothes now. Your old clothes which Myungsoo tore off were no longer can be used.

Himchan shifted on his spot, he didn't know what to say right now. He wanted everything turn back to normal, he would love to act like nothing happened, but he knew he can't act like that all the time.

You finally stood up, broke the silence by murmuring, "I'll get something to wear ..."

"No ..." Himchan dragged your wrist, pulled you back a little. You turned around and slowly locked eyes with him, his eyes were holding a lot of expressions, hurt, happy, love, relief, all of the emotions.

He s his arm behind your back and held the sheet for you so that you wouldn't be exposed. His other arm hugged your waist and pulled you into his chest, rested his head on your shoulder, cheek to cheek with you.

You could feel his hot breath, his thumping heart, his tight grip on your skin, this was so like him. This was what you had been missing so much these days.

"Oppa ... I'm sorry ..." mumbling shakily, you wrapped both your arms around his neck, sobbing loudly. "I was no longer the same ... I was no longer the old HyunJi of yours ... You can hate me, you can let go of me, we can just break up and I will leave this city ... I will-"

"Shut up and let me kiss you" Himchan chuckled, not really happily, but heartfully. He pressed his lips on yours and slowly pecked on them. You flinched at his normal soft touch, and Himchan knew better that you were still shock from what happened between you and Myungsoo.

Ever so caressingly, Himchan your cheek with the back of his fingers, wanting to calm you down. Slowly, you started relaxing and let him kiss you as much as he wanted.

*Does this mean he forgave me ?* you wondered, peeking at him. To your soft spot, he was so into kissing you, his eyes were closed tight and his face expressed a tender feeling.

After a few minutes, he pulled off and gave you an affectionately smile, "You are still the same, you are still as perfect as ever. How can you ever think I will hate you ? How can you let you go ? And until the death of my life, we will never break up, you may leave me, but I will never leave yoursife"

"But ... Myungsoo had ... and I ... you know what I mean" you shuttered, can't tell him that you had been 'touched' by other guy.

"I know. If I say I don't care, I will be the greatest liar. But if because of that and I lose you, I will never forgive myself. Don't worry, we can always forget the dirty memories. And I promise to make you forget it, believe in me" Himchan kissed your forehead, he pushed you out by an arm and he smiled warmly at you.

"Look at you, the most beautiful girl in this entire planet, I can't blame anyboy for falling for you. They must be blind if they don't feel a thing on you, right ? Like I do know" he mischievously grinned.

You can't manage a smile, but your twinkling eyes gave him his answer.

His face lightly frowned at some biting marks Myungsoo left on your neck, not to count on another parts of your body. *He dared to bite her ? that life, he is a heartless jerk*

He reached his hand out and hesitantly to touch on your neck. You automatically stepped back as he touched a mark on the side of your neck. "Uh ..."

*And she is still scared ...* his face fell, this time in sadness. He hated seeing you weak like this.

"Are these ... eh ... marks ... hurt ?" he asked, cautiously.

You gulped, then nodded slightly. "Y-yes"

Himchan's eyes softened, he approached you with his tenderness, "Let me see", he brushed your long hair away from your shoulder, his long and warm fingers ran through your neck, down to your shoulders. *This is all wrong, she is not deserved to be treat like this* he bit his lips, not wanting to curse in front of your face. Himchan leaned down and kissed on each marks lovingly.

Your body tensed up at his pink hot lips, the feeling was diffent from Myungsoo. Himchan was gentle, loving, careful while Myungsoo was harse, possessive and wildly.

*Just his small action could make my heart warm and protected* a small relieving smile appeared on your face. You loosened up and lightly tapped his back, "Oppa ... I am cold ... um ... I should get something to wear on"

Himchan stopped and nodded his head, "I'll get you". He walked to your suitcase and pulled out a pair of PJs pants, a free-style tee and handed it to you.

"You didn't pack out your stuff..." he whispered, looking around. To his eyes, there were all things related to Myungsoo, and he hated the feelings.

You put clothes on and softly zipped up your suitcase, "Yeah ... I was thinking about running away when Mr. Bang gives up on forcing you guys about studying other major or whatever"

"Running away but to who ?" he asked, hugged you from behind, his voice sounded happy and childish again.

You turned to look at him and stuck your tongue out, "To my Jiho oppa, of course" you teased.

"Yah ! I am your handsome, cute, awesome boyfriend, but you go back to your ugly, silly, crazy, unbelievable brother ? You are impossible !" he whined, waving his arms and legs around.

Before you could stop his whining, a head poked in and you smiled, "Oppa ~"

Zico ignored you for once and he dragged Himchan up by the collar, "I heard that"

Himchan smirked, "So what ? I was speaking the truth !!". Zico narrowed his eyes, and shoved Himchan onto the nearby bed, "You , stay away from my sight, or else I will kill you like what I did to that bastard"

You stared at him, "Who ? Myungsoo !?". Zico shrugged lazily, "Don't remind me of him"

"Oh ma gosh ... what did you do to him ?" you cupped your mouth, didn't dare to imagine the sight of Zico beating Myungsoo.

"Like how he did to you" Zico smirked, pecked your cheek. You pushed him away.

Himchan widened his eyes, "YOU ED HIM ?!"

"BINGO !" Zico laughed and hi-fived with Himchan.

You rolled your eyes, *Who said they can't get along ? They are as silly as each other*

You heard noise from outside and curiousity took over you. *What did they do to Myungsoo ?*

 

***

 

You went downstairs, headed to a living room, where you found most of the boys were there.

Uneasily, you looked around, and your eyes widened at the sight of Myungsoo, all screwed up. His face was puffy, one of his eyes were red, due to being hit a little too much, his lips were bruised. To make it short, he was damaged.

Still with wide eyes, you ran to him, made all the boys widen their eyes as well.

"What the hell  ... Jiho oppa !!" you shouted, caused Zico to blink innocently at you, "Hump ?"

"How can you do this to him ? Look how bad your silliness caused !" you reached out and touched on Myungsoo's face, but he pried your hand off harshly.

You sighed, "SungJong, get me a first-aid kit". SungJong hesitantly went and got you.

You sat on your knees and dragged Myungsoo by his chin. "Stay still" you demanded.

*What is she doing ?* Myungsoo stared at you. He glared sternly through your eyes. Instead of looking away, you stared back and fixed his head so that he was facing you.

"If your wound doesn't be treated, it will leave scar" you explained and started putting medicine on his lips, his cheeks and the corner of his eyes.

Other boys shook their heads, *I didn't know she is stupid or not. But for one, she is warm-hearted*

Himchan softly smiled. *I will never forgive that bastard for everything he did. But, the past is the past*

Zico sulked, he kept pulling on your shoulder, made you stumble back. "Don't be nice to a jerk... Don't be nice to a jerk ... Don't be nice to a jerk ..."

You shut your eyes in annoyance. "Jaehyo oppa, Minhyuk oppa ..." you called for them and like a flash of lighting, Zico was dragged away.

"LET ME GO !" Zico shouted and he shot daggers to Myungsoo, "I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU !"

You chuckled, pinched your eyes at Myungsoo, "My brother, he is a child in heart, sorry"

Myungsoo held his breath, if you ignored him, he would feel better. But now you treated him like nothing had happened, and he felt horrible.

"...why ?" he mumbled, loud enough for you to hear.

You blew your bang up, "Don't talk, your wound will sting" you coldly said, but in your voice, there was no hint of blaming him.

Myungsoo gazed at you, his heart was once again taken away, you looked so much like an angel to his eyes. *She doesn't hold anger, and she is just not angry at me. This is weird, isn't she stupid ? I was just ... did that to her ... But to think about it again, she maybe fierce and a good fighter, but she never shows her bad side to anyone she considers friends. Which means, ... i am her friend ? Oh my god ... what have I done !?*

"You know ... I love you" Myungsoo gathered his will and had a dare to tell you that.

You blinked at him, then looked away from his eyes, turned back to treating his wound.

He sighed, "And ... I'm sorry, for ... um ... everything"

This time, you smirked along with a smile, "Okay, I forgive you. I know you were just lost your mind"

"DON'T FORGIVE HIM ! ARE YOU REALLY MY SISTER ? WHY ARE YOU SO EASY ?!" Zico shouted from outside the house, through the window.

You gave him a look, Zico boldly stuck his tongue out.

"Jaehyo oppa, next time, remember to tape his mouth too. He is more annoying than a fly" you chuckled and cleaned up the kit. You gave Myungsoo one last peek, seeing his perfect face again.

"Guess, I am a good wife, huh ?" you wiggled your eyebrow, lightly pushed Myungsoo. He smirked, "Don't bring this up, your prince isn't please with it" he turned to look at Himchan, but all of his brothers, includes B.A.P and Block B shot him looks, which could kill him on spot.

"Eh ... your princes, with the 's', I guess ..." he gulped and took in a deep breath.

He tood a step forward, gave a deep bow, "I know my fault is unforgivable, but what I had done was done, I can't help it again. I just hope, nothing will go wrong between us" he looked at B.A.P, waiting for their reply.

YoungJae looked away, displeased. Daehyun wore his poker face on, ignored Myungsoo's existance.

Zelo pursed his lips, didn't know what to do. Jongup had his blank face again, "Your choice, hyungs" he beamed up to Yongguk and Himchan.

Himchan didn't want to give any choice right now, he didn't want to forgive him so easy, yet, he is his brother, step-brother.

Yongguk scratched his head, "We will think about it. Now can you show me where you keep the damn marriage contraction ?"

Myungsoo looked at you, you warily stared back, "In your room ?"

He chuckled, "But I don't want to disvorce !"

"YAHHHH !" Infinite growled, they kicked Myungsoo on his , "Stop stealing other man's women, you sick bro !"

Zico finally broke in and he stormed to Myungsoo, grasped him by the collar and zoomed his head in, "I warn you, I will kill you if you won't give me the damn contraction ! I am not ready to be a brother-in-law, and an uncle ! Know what I mean ?"

You rubbed your temples, "Oppa, you should stop making everything messier ..."

Zico pouted, "But, honey. Oppa is saving you !"

"Yeah, yeah. Myungsoo, you know I don't love you the same way I do towards Himchan oppa. So, is it enough for our divorce ?" you tapped your foot on the floor impatiently.

Myungsoo held his arms out in surrender, "You two siblings are unbeatable ... I give up ... Thinking about it, I don't want to have a horrible brother-in-law like you !"

Myungsoo went to a kitchen, opened the frigde and took out a paper from under a box of kimchi.

Everyone gasped, "You keep it there ?!"

Myungsoo laughed, "So that no one could think about it ? I wonder why HyunJi didn't find out while she was in the kitchen all the time"

Zico took a paper and he made a face, "Urgh ... this smells like kimchi !"

"Then give it back !" Myungsoo reached for it, but Zico was faster and he quickly tossed it to Yongguk. The two leaders smirked and tore it off.

"There goes your marriage" Sungyeol mumbled, fakely sobbing for Myungsoo. The latter boy sighed, "This is like a movie, a marriage for a month ? Funny"

"Funny your , you were just married to my girlfriend" Himchan scowled. He glared at Myungsoo like he was a piece of meat, and he was hungry.

You suddenly felt like blacking out, yes, everything was like a dream.

Hoya came down with your belongings, he handed them to YoungJae and Daehyun. "HyunJi, sorry for everything too"

You smiled, "Okay, okay. Stop sorrying me. The best way to show me your apology is to treat me a dinner"

Hoya grinned, "Sure, kitchen-buddy"

Jaehyo and B-Bomn shared a knowning look and yanked your suitcases away from DaeJae. Zico pulled you away from Himchan. You gawled at him, "What are you three doing ?"

Zico batted his eyes, "Take you home. From now on, you stay with me, not with B.A.P, not with Infinite, but with your charming brother"

"OPPA !"

"ZICO !"

                                                                                                                                                        

One last trouble, your brother LOL

Z-I-C-O is the most interesting character that I have ever written :D:D

I love him so much !

So, the Myungsoo's problem is over ~

Here we have the Jiho to the trouble ! LOL