Pissed Himchan

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 44:

Pissed Himchan

 

"CHOI JUN HONG ! I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN UP ! NOT MESSING IT MORE !" you shouted on top of your lung as seeing the big mess, different from the last one you saw in his room this morning.

Zelo looked up from his trunk of toys and blinked, "I am cleaning !"

"Aish" you face-palmed yourself and gently shoved all the toys inside the trunk and closed it. You gave Zelo a look, "You are 17 already. Stop acting like a kid" you poked his head. Zelo whined and rubbed his head.

Himchan followed you and pressed his back against the wall of the maknaes' room.

His eyes slowly gazed at you cleaning up the floor. And he glared at Zelo, who seemed like didn't want to do the cleaning.

Jongup had finished his side and offered to help you with Zelo's. You nodded and Jongup pulled on Zelo's ear, "Yah maknae ! You really have to clean that bunch of skateboards of yours !"

Zelo pouted at you, made puppy eyes. But this time you were stronger toward his puppy eyes, "If you clean your place, I will make you hot choco and also play skateboard with you. Deal ?" you tapped your foot. Zelo smiled brightly and nodded, "Deal !"

With a sigh of relief, you waved goodbye and went straight to DaeJae's room.

Himchan dragged himself with you.

 

***

 

"I WILL BREAK YOU LEG ! YOO YOUNG JAE !"

You heard Daehyun's voice and quickly stormed in.

Your eyes shot open at the sight.

YoungJae was throwing stuffs onto Daehyun, Daehyun shook in anger and stormed onto YoungJae. They rolled around the floor, hitting each other.

"IT'S ALL YOUR CLOTHES !" YoungJae skrieked.

"IT'S NOT ! IT'S YOURS !"

"ARE YOU BLIND ?! THAT'S YOUR UNDERWEAR !"

"YOU BORROW - NO - YOU STOLE IT FROM ME LAST YEAR AND NEVER RETURNED IT" Daehyun shouted.

The house was shaking because of these two.

Himchan glanced at the shaking you. He bit his lips in worry.

"HyunJi ah, calm-"

"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Daehyun and YoungJae stopped in track and looked up to see you furiously stared at them.

YoungJae immediately hopped off Daehyun and faked a smile at you, "Eh he he ..."

Daehyun gave YoungJae a glare and turned to you smiling, "Baby, it was all that fatty's fault-"

He was cut off as you walked pass him and silently picked up the clothes. You did it without a word and they all knew better that you were mad.

Himchan shook his head and gave the other boys a wide look, 'You solve it yourselves'

Daehyun took in a deep sigh and slowly reached for your hand, "HyunJi, oppa sorry" he spoke calmly, but deep inside, Daehyun was scared that you might throw another silent tantrum.

"It's okay" you replied lowly and coldly.

*Uh-oh* Daehyun glanced back to search for help. But Himchan glared at him more.

"HyunJi" Daehyun pulled on your shoulder, made you crash against his body. Himchan frowned *I told him to say sorry, not bothering her*

You stopped but didn't turn back, you were really pissed, but not that you will hate or ignore them, you just didn't want to say anything now. *I am tired ...*

"Ji, oppa sorry ..." Daehyun whispered. You sighed and dragged his hands, pulled them off and sharply turned to him, nodded a little.

Without anymore word, you disappeared of the room with their clothes on your hands, "I'll wash them"

YoungJae's shoulder slumped down, "She is mad at me"

"Serve you right" Daehyun snickered. YoungJae shot up, "YOU-"

"Shut up and think of a way to cool her down. Idiots" Himchan mumbled and followed you behind.

YoungJae sighed, "I haven't started seducting her yet ..."

Daehyun chuckled and patted the fellow's back, "Apology is first"

 

***

 

After washing the clothes, you went to the backyard to hang them on for drying.

"These boys, never being mature for more than 10 minutes" you shook your head and started hanging clothes on.

"But I am mature !" Himchan protested as he helped you with the work.

You smiled weakly at him, "Um ..."

Himchan's face fell as he pouted, "Are you tired ?"

"No" you shook your head and concetrated in the clothes.

As you two were busy with stuffs. YoungJae appeared and warily stood next to you. He elbowed you. You looked up and nodded, "Yes ?"

Youngjae stared at you, can't read if you were still mad or not. For your information, you had completely forgot about the mess they had made. You never think about one thing for too long.

"Are-are you still mad at me ?" the boy had a hard time to ask. YoungJae never likes to sorry someone.

You chuckled a little, "I have never been mad at you". You gave him a smile and tip-toed to hang the clothes on the stick.

YoungJae can't help but look at you with loving eyes. *She never gets mad on us for long. She is the type to forgive and forget easily toward the one she loves. Which means she loves me, too*

YoungJae's brain turned everything into a positive side. He grinned to himself and helpfully reached for your hands.

"Let me help you" he said and one hand he put on your hip. The other one he helped your hand to stretch out further. You felt the heat already but shook it off.

After done with a few of clothes, YoungJae looked down on you and asked if there were more. His voice sounded y out of the sudden, and the way his bang covered his eyes made your heart beat crazily.

You avoided his eyes and shuttered, "Y-Yes"

YoungJae smirked upon seeing you like this. *Haha, Hippo can't resist my iness, I know it*

Being too excited, YoungJae decided to play naughtier. And because of Himchan was also there glaring at him, he wanted to see if Himchan will really explode this time.

"Hippo..." YoungJae said almost like whispering into your ears. Now both his hands were on your waist, not press on it, but hug on it.

You glanced down on his hands and gulped. *What's with them today ? Except Himchan, all of them are like wild beast ... Are they in their need today ?* your eyes widened at your own thought.

"You are weird today, YoungJae" you basically didn't like calling him oppa. YoungJae was like your bestfriend, cracked the fact that he often teased you.

"How ? I am ier, righttt" he chuckled next to your ear, made you flinch. He smirked even more.

*Yes* you bit your lips, prevented your stupid mouth from blurting out those words.

Himchan frowned deeply. *Yongguk, what did you do to our innocent brothers ... ?*

YoungJae spun you around and pressed your upper body with him, "Hippo ~"

"Neh ?" you didn't look up. YoungJae held your chin up and leaned closer a bit.

Himchan turned alert and he approached you two with boiled anger.

"Yoo Young J-"

"Saranghae" YoungJae didn't let Himchan finish, he whispered loud enough for you to hear, but unfortunately, Himchan heard too.

"MUH ?!" you yelped and looked up. YoungJae smiled like a fool and leaned in, planted a kiss on your forehead, "Really ! I love you, my fatty yet ungirly Hippo !" YoungJae kept yelling, shooting look at Himchan.

At his voice and the way he said it, you knew YoungJae just joked. You punched his chest, "Stop kidding around"

Youngjae made a hurting face, "Oh wae ?! You don't believe me ? I love you, really"

"Out of 6, you are the one that never treat me like you love me" you nodded teasingly. YoungJae cried out, "I wasted all of my pride to say that I love you, and you treat me like this ?!"

You stared into his eyes. And you guitly brushed against you. Because in his eyes, there were hurt and distruthful feeling. You chuckled and carefully pulled him for a hug, "Arasso, I'm sorry. I know, I know"

YoungJae grinned victorily, and he could feel his heart beat faster a bit. "Now reply my love"

*Oh cocky king* you thought but still pulled out a smile, "I can't believe I am saying this. But, yes, I admit I really love you, oppa" you smiled sheepishly and closed your eyes, squealed inside your mind.

"Finally ~! BUT !"

You widened your eyes in surprise.

"BUT JUST A BROTHERLY LOVE !"

You nodded but gasped, "What ?! HEY ! I AM NOT A  BOY ! How come it's brotherly love ? It's must be sisterly love !"

"Yeah right. As if I am a girl" YoungJae scoffed.

"YoungJae unnie" you blurted out and laughed, "AH HA HA !! YOUNGJAE UNNIE !"

YoungJae's face was red because of embarrassment and anger. He pointed at you, "Y-YOU !"

You squealled and started running around the yard, run away from him.

YoungJae ran after you, "STOP RUNNING ! WHEN I CATCH YOU ! I SWEAT I WILL PROVE YOU THAT I AM A BOY !"

"How ?" you asked playfully and stuck your tongue out.

"TAKE OFF MY PANT AND DO WHAT IT NEEDS !" YoungJae shouted in frustration and in one secone of shock, he caught you.

YoungJae swung you over his shoulder and walked away from the yard. "Now we will off to your room" he said without joking tone.

You turned pale and tried kicking the air. "YoungJae ! I am a good fighter !!!!!!"

"Don't worry, I am good in bed" he said and smirked secretly.

You shouted, "YONGGUK OPPA ! DAEHYUN OPPA !! ZELO ! JONG UP ! HELP ME !!"

But none of them showed up, they knew that YoungJae will do dirty stuff to your mind. And that's all Yongguk showed him.

You seriously thought YoungJae will do that to you, your face didn't have color.

"YoungJae oppa ... you are serious ?" you asked, stopped struggling for a bit.

He looked back, "Do I look like I am joking ? Now prepare yourself. I hope your bed won't be that weak"

"WHAT ?! NO !" you cried.

"HIMCHAN OPPA ! HIMCHAN OPPA !!!"

Himchan chuckled and finally stopped YoungJae. He knew the younger boy just played around. If he really had the intend to do that, Himchan surely kicked him off the house after cutting off that 'precious thing' of Youngjae.

Himchan just wanted you to look for his help, only him, not Yongguk or Daehyun or the maknaes.

Himchan crossed his arms and gave Youngjae a stern look. 'Now you can drop the act, give her back to me' his eyes said so. Youngjae sighed and grasped your waist, dropped you on your feet and without your knowing, your body found its way to Himchan.

You ran into Himchan's embrace and hugged him, now it's time for you to cry.

You cried and sobbed loudly onto Himchan's shoulder. You were scared, out of the situations YoungJae had played onto you. This was the first time he played this kind of ual joke.

"Now now, Jae was just kidding" Himchan patted your head and held your face, he wiped your tears off. Seeing you crying and being all weak in front of him only like this, Himchan felt extremely happy and melted. However, they had got onto his nerve. They can do whatever they want to you, hug, sweet-talk, kiss, ... but not make you cry. Himchan can't never stand seeing you cry.

*Those guys were going too far from the game* Himchan was boiled up inside his mind.

You sniffled and buried your face into his shoulder again.

B.A.P piled out and blinked at the crying you, caring Himchan, and guilty YoungJae with round eyes.

Himchan sent all of them death glares.

"You guys seriously have to explain. Especially you, Yoo Young Jae. And you too, Yongguk" Himchan said coldly and led you to the living room.

The rest glanced at each other and smirked. "We did piss him off. Yeah !!"

"GATHERING IN HERE. RIGHT NOW. BANG YONGGUK. JUNG DAE HYUN. YOO YOUNG JAE. MOON JONG UP AND CHOI JUN HONG !!! YOU GUY ARE DEAD !"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

As promise, DOUBLE UPDATE !~

Naughty boy, my Yoo Young Jae !!!

I just love him :))

@inspiritVIPangel95: ^^. So how was the plan ???

@hyunmi_jinri: now the plan is out ! Do you still love it ?! I hope you do so :)

@-shooberry: haha !~ Your comment are so funny :)) Himchan is sweet :)) And slapable LOL

@m-bunnyaclice: Hoho ! You are right ! Himchan is madly pissed here :)

@daehyunbunny: :D is the scene between HyunJi x Daehyun enough ??? If not :) I will promise on another chapter ...

@greenjongup: ^^ ! Is Himchan this pissed off enough ?! :))

@seoulchae: yes, this is the first time that my two character appeared this cute ... :))