What's wrong with them !?

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 21:

What's wrong with them !?

 

'RINGGGGG'

Stupid alarm was ringing, as the hint of moring was coming to you. You stirred in your sleep and eyes slowly opened. But you still kept rolling around the bed.

As soon as the clock stopped. *Finally* you smiled and was about to get back into your dream land.

"Wait !" you shot sat up and dragged the clock.

7:00 AM

It said and your jaw dropped.

"Who changed my time !!!!" you shouted and rolled off your bed. Running to your bathroom and brushed your tooth in a rush.  You combed your hair in a messy style and held it in to a pun.

You hurrily wore on the uniform and ran down to the kitchen.

As soon as you were off the last step of the stair. Some familiar voices and strange noise hit your ears.

*What the ... ?* you entered the kitchen and your eyes widened.

"Yongguk master, Daehyun master" you called their names, as the two boys turned around with flour all over their faces.

You yelped in an urge to laugh. "What are you doing ?" you approached them and used a towel nearby to clean Daehyun's face.

Daehyun blinked and closed his eyes as you wiped around his forehead and cheeks.

"How come you woke up sooner than me ?" you asked in an amusing voice. Daehyun opened his eyes and smiled, "Well, making breakfast for you"

You chuckled, "Aish, it's my duty that making it for you guys" you finished with Daehyun, and he turned back to the handsome master you know.

"There, you looked like a white cat a while ago" you laughed and turned to Yongguk.

"Yongguk master, you too. You look like a dino who was froze in ice" you chuckled and wiped his face.

Yongguk smiled gummily and popped a piece of pancake into your mouth.

"How is it ?" he asked and rounded his eyes. You shallowed down and gave a thumb up, "I didn't know my Yongguk master knows how to cook this well"

Yongguk grinned as the warmness filled his heart. "I tried this 5 times already"

You gasped, "What ?". You turned to the mess they had made.

"Oh my god" you sighed and reached for the pan Daehyun was holding, "I will take care of the rest" you yanked the pan but Yongguk grasped your shoulders and pinned you aside.

"Daedae and me will prepare breakfast, from now on" he winked and shooed you.

"Now go and call the kids up for me. I will kick their butts off later" Yongguk waved his hand.

You worriedly glanced back at the kitchen. *Oh gah ... they changed for the better ? Guess not ... I have to clean that mess up after school ...*

 

***

 

You headed to YoungJae's room. And to your surprise, YoungJae had waken up.

"Oh, you are up ?" you asked and smiled at him.

YoungJae looked up from the mirrow and smirked, "Of course. Or else Yongguk hyung will kick me"

You chuckled and walked to him, you reached for his caravat and started fixing it.

"And you call yourself the brain, while not knowing how to have your caravat right" you snapped playfully and tapped his arm. "Done"

YoungJae gulped down. *Gah ... I wanna . Forget it. Yongguk hyung won't know*

"Yah, hippo" Youngjae spoke up and purposely grasped your hand, pinned you to the door.

You blinked and stared at him, "Master ..."

"Call me Jae oppa" YoungJae said in a low voice, which tickled you in the ears.

"No" you stubbornly replied. YoungJae smirked and leaned in closer, "Call me now, or I will force you". His face was now really close with you. You closed your eyes a little, already startled by his action.

"I-I don't want to" you tried to sound tough. YoungJae snickered, "Oh well, then ..."

He tilted his head and made his face nearer and nearer to you. You panicked and struggled your head. Too bad, YoungJae loves it when you acted stubborn to him.

"I don't want to win so soon" YoungJae said and he quickly kissed you cheek.

He pulled off and walked out of the room, after tapping your head. "Call the rest, I will wait for you guys downstair, Hippo"

You was froze right in spot. "What just ...happened ?". You touched your cheek and felt like a blusing fangirl.

"He changed into a ert ? YOO YOUNG JAE !!" you shouted, and YoungJae laughing his head off after hearing you.

 

***

 

You headed to the maknae's room and heard they were talking inside.

You stepped in and exhaled, "You all woke up too ?"

Zelo looked up and smiled, "Noona !~" he run to hug you and squeezed you like a teddy bear.

You stiffened at first, "Zelo ... you ... you didn't turn into a ert, did you ?"

Zelo blinked innocently in response. You chuckled, "Never mind, I think only YoungJae master is weird"

JongUp stood up and turned to you. Your eyes popped open, "Jongup master, what are you ..." you quickly turned away and blushed.

Jongup's shirt was ed, which showed his tone-abs right in front of your face. Jongup puppily approached you, "HyunJi, my second button is no where to be found" he pointed to his shirt.

You gained back your mind and sighed, "Arasso, I will sew your button back" you walked to the drawer and took out the needle, thread and a button.

You pressed him down the bed, and knelt down to sew. Zelo beamed and sat down on the bed too and happily looked at you.

You gulped and tried to make your eyes only stay on his shirt. *Arghh, i didn't know this innocent boy could gain those abs ...*

As you were sewing, your finger sometimes touched his skin. Jongup tensed up in embarrasement, and you acted like nothing happen, but deep inside, you were really hot ...

"Done. Now come down, okay. I will head to Himchan master" you buttoned up his shirt and smiled arkwardly.

Jongup scratched his head, "Thanks, HyunJi"

You nodded and headed out. Jongup exhaled right away and clutched on his chest, "Oh my god. It's killing me !!! Yongguk hyung's stupid idea !! I could have died if she was that close to me in any more minutes ..."

Zelo grinned and tapped Jongup's back, "I should switch with you next time. I want noona to see my abs too !!"

 

***

 

After calming your crazy heart down. You opened the door of Himchan's room.

You were expected him to wake up too. But the lazy boy was laying comfortably on the bed.

"Aigoo, now I find the maknae" you joked to yourself and walked near him. You shook him lightly, while the boy buried himself inside a blanket.

No response.

You chuckled and pulled the blanket off his head, "Himchan master-"

"OUCH" you yelped as he pulled you down with him.

The last thing you knew, you were lying on the bed with him. Face to face. Really close.

*Kyahhh ... My heart is beating darn fast ... Wait ... Himchan master is really handsome ...* you almost forgot that you were supposed to wake him up, not observing him sleeping.

"I am hot, right" he spoke without opening his eyes. You snapped out of your daze and coughed, "Ani ..."

Himchan smirked, "I am hot, admit it" still didn't open his eyes.

You were glad that his eyes were close, or else he would see your reddest face ever.

You poked his arm, wanted to get off. But it only caused Himchan to pull your closer to him.

"Uhhh, I need someone to hug" he whined and pressed you closer to his body. You could feel the heat coming from him and his breath all blew onto your face.

*It's not this hot when I was in YoungJae master or Jongup master's room* you bit on your lip and struggled a little.

Himchan chuckled and used his hand to pulled the blanket which was covering him offm, revealed himself shirtless.

Your eyes widened and didn't let you to understand the situation. Himchan cupped your head and pressed it against his chest.

"You are so soft and warm, Jiji ah" Himchan whispered and nudged your head.

Okay, I admitted. You were now a tomato.

"Master ..."

"Call me Himchannie oppaaaaa" Himchan snivelled. Your ears turned red and you pushed him a little.

"Master, this is wrong" you looked up, and he had opened his eyes already.

"What's wrong ?" he asked and his fingers on your cheek.

You felt like shiver send down all over your body at his touch. "You are wrong" you said.

"Eh ?" Himchan snapped and loosened his hands a little, you took the chance and sat up, but he pulled you down.

"Wait, I still want to be like this for a while" he whispered seductively and this time, he made you face him, not his chest anymore.

"You know, you are the only girl that looks hot in uniform" he grinned. You gasped and poked his forehead, "Don't talk to me like that"

Himchan groaned and faked crying, "You hit my handsome face !!"

You chuckled and managed to stand up from his bed. You can't say a word and kept covering your face, which was already darn red.

"You are awake, gotta go" you turned to go but a couple of hands wrapped around your waist.

Himchan was hugging you from behind !!!

Kyahh !!

"Master ... Can you-"

"Himchannie oppa" Himchan spoke near your ear and you flinched in response. Himchan chuckled. *She is embarrased. Ahh, how cute !*

You shut up and didn't say a word. *I will not call you oppa for this god sale state. Why did they turn into ert ? And Himchan master turns into MORE THAN ert*

Himchan turned you to face him. As soon as you saw his topless, you closed your eyes. *Kyah, my innocent eyes have been suffering too much in this moring*

"My baby ~ My angel ~ My Jiji ~" Himchan sang and planted a light kiss on your cheek, which was a little too close to your lips.

*I save the kiss on your lips when you are mine and only mine, when you call me oppa and you are my girlfriend* Himchan thought and grasped his uniform then headed to the bathroom.

You were speechless. *Did he just kiss my lips ? No ? Yes ?  ... I hope it's a yes ... WAIT ... Gah, you are insane, Hyun Ji !*

You ran out of his room and slammed the door shut with a -BAMP

Himchan laughed in his bathroom. "Haha, she is really really cute !~~~"

~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Haha!! This author is really happy today !~

I will update more today !~

And hello to my new readers !~~~ ♥

So so happy to write this fic !~

Oh ... and hello ... I am not writing LOL