Be mine

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 53:

Be mine

 

It must be that Mr. Bang had already planned this before leaving B.A.P and you to live in this house 5 years ago. This house is not a mansion or that kind of luxurious place to live out there, it's a normal yet warm house for a normal place for 7 people or less, not for 14. Despite the fact that this house has 7 bedrooms but only a kitchen, a living room and 4 bathrooms for the Godsake.

*Mr. Bang had planned this before ... that's why he didn't want B.A.P to have their own room for each person* you thought and felt stupid ... *I should put in some kind of animal, like fire-ants or bees to give Infinite a lesson ... Grahh*

You opened the doors to 3 rooms in the corner of the floor, they were large enough for them to live though.

"These are your rooms, beds and stuffs have been prepared for years, ... I always wonder why, but now I know the answer ..." you mumbled and showed them the rooms.

Infinite trailed behind you and looked around their new rooms.

"This room ? It's like my bathroom back at home" Sungyeol snapped and made a face. You coolly shrugged, "I didn't know you lived in the bathroom before, giraffe" you smirked at him.

"You are a nun, I see. I mean, this room's size is as small as my bathroom, got it ?!" Sungyeol snarled and approached near you, looked down at you with his challenging stare.

You narrowed your eyes and pinched your nose, "Then move out, I don't need you here anyway"

"Oh men, normal size bed ?! You gotta be kidding me !" Woohyun bawled at the bed, which was normal to your eyes.

You went to the bed and tapped your foot on the floor, annoying a bit, "What's the problem with this bed ?"

Woohyun gasped in disbelief, "It's too small for me !"

"Me too !" Sungyeol smirked.

You sighed, "A bed is used for sleeping on, why do you need a bigger one ?!"

"Dude, then how can I take my girlfriend home at night !" they both shouted. Instead of surprising, you glared at them, "Excuse me, if you want to fugde with your chicks, find a hotel room"

"Moreover, there are only 3 rooms for 7 of you, which means, SHARE A ROOM !" you announced and walked to the door, where B.A.P was poking their heads in with piercing eyes.

"Noona, they will live here for real ?" Zelo asked with worry. You softened, "I guess so, your dad wants it"

"YoungJae, we will murder them tonight" Daehyun joked but it sounded so real. You shot him a look, "No violence, oppa"

Daehyun's shoulder dropped and he glared at the boys inside a room.

Sunggyu was busy looking around, but he seemed okay with everything. Dongwoo must be the carefree one, he threw himself down on the bed and nugded into a pillow, this room was him now.

SungJong threw disgusting look everywhere along with Woohyun and Sungyeol, "Ew, why this bathroom is so plain ?!" "Grahh, the other rooms are nothing better than this"

Hoya carefully let his eyes go around the room and smiled to himself, *I always love this feeling, warm and family-like. Our old house is so big and cold*

Myungsoo didn't do anything except sitting on a wood chair near the door, he had one leg rested on his other knee and looked around like a boss.

You slapped your palm on your forehead, *This is disaster*

"Woohyun, I'll share a room with you, go ~" Sunggyu said and pulled Woohyun out with him, Woohyun whined, "No hyung !! I want myself an own roommmmmm"

Worthless, Sunggyu would never let him do his nonsense.

Sungyeol and SungJong stared at you, you bluntly stared back, "What ?"

Sungjong pointed to him and Sungyeol, "We must share ?". You nodded. They groaned, "Aw why ?!?!"

"Because giraffes must stay together" you tilted your head cutely, though your words were a pain to them.

"YAH !" Sungyeol growled and dragged your collar, you were lightly shocked, but kept cool and let your death glare attacked his eyes, "Take revenge on a girl, what a man you are..."

"YOU-"

A hand dragged Sungyeol's and pushed him off you, you looked up and saw Himchan glowered at Sungyeol, "Don't touch her"

Sungyeol hissed and was about to jump to you again, but another two boys stopped him, Myungsoo and Hoya.

"Get your outta here" Myungsoo coldly demanded, Sungyeol loosened a bit but still glared at you. Hoya had his hand on Sungyeol's arm and hissed back, "Don't lose your temper at her, or I will cut your tongue"

You gave out a surprise look, "Cut his tongue ?! Cut it, Howon !" you were a little excited that didn't realize you just call his name.

Hoya widened his eyes and turned to look at you, who were still clueless and laughing at the thought cutting Sungyeol's tongue. Himchan grimaced and pulled you into his arm, "HyunJi, stop laughing" he muttered, hated what would happen next.

You eventually stopped and your mouth hanging open because all eyes were on you, includes B.A.P and Infinite except WooGyu.

"You remember me ?" Hoya asked, his tone sounded happy somehow. B.A.P had now gone to stand behind you.

"You remember him huh HyunJi ?" Daehyun asked, disbelieved.

You closed your mouth and blinked innocently, "Know who ? Who knows ?"

Hoya smiled, "You just call me Howon, admit it, we all heard"

You pouted lightly, "What ... ? I am not that stupid like this Giraffe, and it's not like I know lot ofs people ... And because your name is so ugly ... so I remember ..."

"Cool, glad that you remember me, HyunJi" Hoya nicely said and made a bow.

You flushed pink and arkwardly nodded, "Uhg ... you're welcome ..."

You heard someone snickered and turned to have a look, Sungyeol was sulking, "Then you know my name, drop calling me giraffe"

You crossed your arms, raised your brow, "Sorry, I don't remember you, Giraffe"

"HOW COME YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE MOST HANDSOME IN INFINITE ?!" Sungyeol gasped and his mouth flew open wide. You laughed, "Easy, because you are not as handsome as Myungsoo- whoop !" you covered your mouth and looked down, *Ah damn ... what the heck is wrong with my mouth*

Myungsoo smirked, he released Sungyeol and came near you, "I am handsome ... ?" his voice sounded teasing.

You whirled back and tended to go out of that embarrasing situation, but Myungsoo grasped your wrist and pulled you back, "Was it me or I really heard that you said I am handsome, huh, Woo Hyun Ji ?". This time you bluntly looked up, "Don't call my name like that, it's rude"

L smirked with his eyes smiled, "That's also rude when you don't reply to other's question". He yanked on your hand, which surprisingly caused you to crash against his body.

*What's now ?!* you puffed your cheek and used your head to hit on his jaw, hard. "GET OFF ME !" you shouted and ran away from him, hid behind Zelo.

"URGH" Myungsoo yelped and his face showed everything but okay, he was in pain, for sure.

"Gah ... she really hits Myungsoo in that spot. KNOCK OUT" Dongwoo said and clapped his hand, "You are the 1st girl to do so"

"Shut up" Myungsoo hissed and the poor hyung shut up. Hoya smirked interestedly at you, he didn't bother to help Myungsoo anyhow. SungJong and Sungyeol started rubbing L's face, but L shoved them off and went to get you behind Zelo.

L pulled you out by an arm and held your chin up, you twirled away but he caught your chin again, "HyunJi, I like the name and I guess you will like me, too" L said boldly and leaned in to blow on your nose. Tickled yet hated, you pushed his chest away and glared up at him, "I am not interested in you, mister"

Myungsoo shrugged, "You will, you just will"

"Whatever" you rolled your eyes and waved while heading out of the room.

"I don't like you, either" Zelo said and ran after you. YoungJae called for you, "Hippo ! Wait up !", then he and Daehyun went after you too.

Sungyeol snickered, "Hippo ? Get lost. She looks like a monkey to me. Haha !! Monkey !!" Sungyeol laughed while being dragged to another room by SungJong, "Come on hyung, you are crazy sometimes"

Jongup looked at Dongwoo and shyly headed out. Dongwoo blinked, "What's with that kid ? He looks cute"

Yongguk and Himchan remained in the place with their cold auras. Myungsoo fixed his shirt and slowly smirked, "I see, you are Himchan and Yongguk ... the two dum-dum oldest"

"I don't know what you think about us, but like dad said, we are brothers, so stop bickering at us" Yongguk acted well-manner and offered his hand. Myungsoo spat and looked away, Hoya shook Yongguk's hand instead, "I know what you meaned, and sorry for their behavior". Yongguk smiled a little, *This boy is the most mature one*

Himchan and Yongguk were at the door already while hearing some outburst voice behind their back.

"Yah ! Why do you take your luggage ? Where are you going ?!" Dongwoo hopped off his bed and asked L.

Himchan looked back and grinned, "Move out already ?! Need me to show you the door ?"

Myungsoo jerkily smirked, "Where is HyunJi's room ?"

Himchan was lost for a moment, "There" he pointed to your room but then reality hit him, "Eh ? Wait ?! Why do you want to know ? Yah !!". Himchan shouted but Myungsoo had made his way to your door.

 

***

 

Knock Knock

"Wait !" you ran to your door and opened it, totally offguard as soon as you saw Myungsoo stood there with his oh-so-handsome figure.

"...what ?" you asked, lightly stepped back. *He looks ... fine. Wait ! No!*

Myungsoo barged in, despite the fact that Himchan and Yongguk were holding on his legs and arms.

"Yah, yah ! What are you doing here in my room ?!" you pointed your accusing finger at him.

Myungsoo sat on your bed and looked around, chuckled, "This room is nice, and quite cool for you and me"

"Bwoh !?" you gasped at him.

Before he gave you a reason, his eyes glued on you and a ert smirk formed on his lips, "You look y too"

You looked back at you, damn, you had just changed into a plain white shirt which a little too tight for you and a short short. You abruptly blushed and a jacket fell over your shoulder. You looked up and softened at Himchan, you covered yourself and nudged closer to him. Himchan hugged your waist and glared at Myungsoo, "For your information, this is my girlfriend's room"

Myungsoo cooly chuckled, "Your girlfriend right now, but she will be mine later on. So, we need our own private time together, don't you think so ?"

You choked on your own saliva, "What the heck is your problem ?! You just show up and claim that I will be yours ? Stop talking nonsense"

Yongguk had called Hoya and the two of them dragged Myungsoo by his ear and collar, "Whatever you say, you are my brother from now on, which means you have to listen to my words" Yongguk said while pulling his ears and dragged him out of the room.

Hoya took his luggage and smiled at you before headed out, "Sorry about Myungsoo"

You arkwardly shook your head, "It's okay ... I don't blame crazy person, Howon ..."

Hoya nodded and gave Himchan a quick glare then closed the door.

You sighed and your shoulders dropped, "I'm so tired ... these boys ..."

Himchan spun you around and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulled you closer before planting a light peck on your forehead, "Should I make you feel better ?"

You smiled, "You just make me feel worser, oppa"

He frowned. You laughed and kissed the tip of his nose, "Being with you is the best, I don't need anything else"

He chuckled and rested his chin on your head, tightened the hug, "Baby, you really thought that Myungsoo boy is handsome ?" he asked, his voice sounded jealous.

"You are jealous ?" you raised your voice, .

Himchan pouted while looking at your face, "Why not ? You are my girlfriend, you can't think another boy handsome"

You softened and pinched his cheeks, "Yes, I kinda admit Myungsoo is fine ~ But my oppa is the best of best"

"Oppa ? Not boyfriend ?" Himchan made a poor face and faked sobbing. You gave him a look, "Fine fine, my boyfriend is the most handsome !!"

Himchan smiled and pulled you up by the waist, he walked to your bed and you two landed down on it. He kissed you passionately and you willingly kissed back. It has been a long day, and being with your boyfriend was sure is a good way to reduce the stress.

Himchan pulled of for air and gazed lovingly down on you, you gazed back and smiled, "I love you, oppa"

Himchan smiled and leaned down. Another kissing session started.

After 5 long minutes kissing, you two both pulled off and he laid down next to you, hugged you tight into his chest, "I don't want to go back to Yongguk" he whined.

You lightly pushed him off, "Go back to your room, Yongguk will hunt you down if he finds down you are here with me"

"But I want to stay here ! What if some of those new boys sneaks in and does bad thing to you ?" Himchan gasped at his own thought.

"I know material art, I will kick their off" you showed him your fist. Himchan dragged your wrist and kissed your little fist, your hand loosened and you smiled. Himchan still insisted, "I don't care, you are a girl, and they are boys, there is a big diffence despite how strong you are"

You gave up and nugded closer to him, "Just tonight. And no naughty thing"

"Aw, why ~" he made a disappointing face. You raised your eyebrow at him, "If you want to take my , then get off !!" you started kicking him off. But Himchan laughed and pulled you closer so that you can't kick him.

"I was just kidding. I will not do anything on you when we are not ready. I promise" Himchan mumbled while buried his face into your hair.

You softened and stayed obediently inside his arms, "Thank you for understanding me, oppa"

"Drop the formal. I will do everything for you. Now sleep sleep sleep" Himchan said and threw the blanket over both of you, you scooted closer to him and used his arm for your pillow. Himchan kissed your forehead before wrapping his arm around your waist.

*Sweet dream, my girl* Himchan whispered and after making sure you were fully asleep. He sighed, *I have a bad feeling about Myungsoo ... Will he ever mean it with his words ? You will be his ? Never. Never. I will never let it happen*

Himchan looked at your angel-like sleeping face once again then went to a dreamy land with you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^ !

Please do not hate Infinite, this is just a story :)

And I don't plan to make them this bad, you know ? They will change, for you <3

@daehyunbunny: Oops, I don't know :)) Myungsoo is kinda bad boy in here ...

@SakuraOak120: Sungyeol is still a cutie :)) Living with 13 hot boys ! I wish I was her ...TT__TT

@abbeylee: oh yeah !~ Please looking forward to it :)

@seoulchae: ... eh ... ruining their relationship ... ? oopss :))))

@KarinaKate: Yes !~ You have a good sense out there :))

@izzie_inlove: >.< I didn't mean to ! Sungyeol is my BIGGEST bias too :) That's why I want him to try on this kind of character LOL

@Grey_Storm: Whoo, too bad. I want to give you more than double, but I kinda busy lately :)

@m_bunnyalice: I know right ?? Amazing ... annoying :)) I want to try in reality *pout*

@hyunmi_jinri: okay, if you insist on reading my story, well, don't hunt me when your house are broken down :))))))))))))))))

@unxplainablejoyss501: ^^! Picspam for you today !~~ I really did plan to break Sungyeol's leg =))

@-shooberry: I seriously need to learn your spazzing code ! That's such an amazing language =))

@greenjongup: haha ! Sungyeol nagging like an old ajumma :) Ohhh, did Jongup say anything about me to you ?!?! LOL

SPAMMING TIME ! !

The maknae line !~~ They are so cute ! I just want to pinch their cheeks out !

Yoo Young Jae and his love for game !! He used to dream of being a professional gamer !! Can you believe our brain had that kind of dream :))

Zelo and his 'friend' :)))))

I don't know why ?! But can you see Yongguk's precious hand ?! What happened to him ... why he never tell Babys about his injury !! We want to worry for you, oppa !!

Okay !~ I will let you guy guess the last picture !!! Who is this hottie !!!?!?!

Hint: He is our boyfriend, Babys :)) (Not Inspirits kkk ~)