I like Ren

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 18:

I like Ren !

 

"Baby, I can't believe that you are not scared of motorbike !" Jaehyo ruffled your head as you eight made way to a small but warm coffee shop.

You chuckled and held on Zico's arm, "Well, I am not having the name Woo for nothing, right oppa ?". You asked Zico and the latter just grinned like freak.

"Of course, Woo Ji Ho had taught you what is good for surviving" Zico nodded his head and threw himself down on the table near the corner.

You was yanked down also. Soon enough, all the boys filled in the spot.

"I have ordered drinks ! You like mocha right ?" B-Bomb sat down next to you and raised his brow.

You smiled, "Neh, you still remember ?". B-Bomb remained still and smiled smally. *I remember everything related to you*

"So ... How have you been ?" Taeil the silent one finally asked. You happily looked up and nodded your head eagerly, "Still very good. It's just that I miss you guys a lot".

They cooed and all pinched your cheeks or hugged each other. "Our baby is all more mature and beautiful !~"

You laughed and hit UKwon's arm, "Oppa, don't tease me"

Ukwon whined and gave you a teasing look, "Have you had any boyfriend ?". All 7 heads turned to you. You could tell Zico was about to crack UKwon's head off.

You chuckled and took a sip on your mocha, "I don't have interests in those kind of stuff. My life is perfect with the way it is now"

Zico laughed and hugged your side, "That's my baby !~~ You only need me right ?!" he pouted and nugded closer to you. You was tickled and lightly pushed his head, "I don't know I have a younger brother"

"Hey ! I am your handsome and charisma oppa, remember that !" Zico protested and crossed his arms with a frown. But that frown dropped as soon as his eyes widened, as if he had remembered something.

Zico poked your arm, attracted you from talking with P.O. "HyunJi"

"Hyung ! I was talking !" P.O whined and made a face. Zico didn't give a darn about that and shoved maknae off.

"That's friend of yours, are you two close ?" Zico asked and his eyes twinkled. You tilted your head, confused. "Who do you mean ?"

"Aish, that's blonde !!" Zico lost his temper so fast. You beamed and gave it a thought, "...My B.A.P huh ?"

He hissed, "Aiiii !! Why must I ask about that bunch of ugly ducks !" Zico waved his arms and legs again and again. You sighed and kept him sit still, "Calm down oppa ! And they are not ugly at all ...." you mumbled the last part. But they all heard. 7 boys gave you a super weird look, as if you were having 7 heads or what.

"Wae ... ?" you asked with your eyes warily looked won. Jaehyo put his hand under his chin and did a pose, "You mean, they are more handsome that me ?"

You laughed and pried his hand off his face, "Oppa ! You are the most handsoem ulzzang that I ever knew". Jaehyo grinned and patted your head, "You are surely is my 1st favorite girl"

"Then who is number 2nd ?" Kyung asked and his hand gestured to his face. You chuckled and answered without thinking, "Himchan master- Oops !" you covered your mouth and blinked at them.

Zico darkened his eyes and B-Bomb stiffened at his seat. Other boys frowned at your surprise answer. You sheepishly laughed, "Ahaha !! I was kidding ! I mean, all of you are all handsome and cool !!!" you held two thumbs up and immediately, P.O and Kyung smiled and pinched your nose, "You little sweettalker !"

But, there were Zico and B-Bomb who didn't please with your outburst.

*Don't tell me, her little crush on that Himchan has grown up like this ...?* Zico inhaled and studied your face. You glanced at him and quickly ducked your head down.

B-Bomb tightened his fist, *I didn't be near her for 2 years, and now she only sees me as a brother. I DON'T LIKE IT !*. He yelled inside his head and pouted secretly.

"HyunJi ! You didn't answer me ! Are you close with that friend of yours ? Name is ... Ren ... ?" Zico tapped his lips and blinked cutely at you.

You leaned backward and shoved his face, "Aish, oppa ! People will think you want me to kiss you"

"So what ? Kiss me ! Baby !~" Zico hugged your waist and forced you closer to him. Your eyes widened and the last thing you knew, your lips was crashed against his cheek.

You pulled off and raised an eyebrow, "Don't ever think I will tell you about Ren ...". You wiped your lips again and again, made BlockB crack up.

"Hyung ! She thinks you are disgusting !" P.O laughed with his head swung backward.

UKwon closed his lips tight, wanted to calm the laughter, but as soon as Taeil and Kyung slung on each other and laughed, he can't help but rolling around the chair also.

Zico glared at the boys and turned to you, "Your only and one brother kisses you, what is the wrong here ?"

"You forced me !" you accused. Zico gave you a look and nodded in defeat, "Fine. From now on, I will kiss you or force you kiss me with your will, okay ?"

You nodded and smiled, "Okay oppa" you slyly grinned and planted a light peck on his cheek, "And I was just teasing my oppa"

"Hahahaha !!!" Block B cracked up again. This time B-Bomb laughed also, *She is so mischievous. That's my girl*

Zico sighed and sat back neatly, "Now tell me about Ren"

"What do you want to know ?" you finished your drink and glance at Zico's cappuchino. Without his agreement, you took his drink and drank it.

"She is the same age at you ?" Zico asked and gave you a smile. You choked on your drink, "M-Mwo ??!"

Zico blinked at you, "What's wrong ?"

You stared at him and slowly got want he meaned, *She ... did he just call Ren is a she ? OMG ... my oppa is interested in Ren ?*

A smirk lightly formed on your face. Zico held his breath and stared at you, Block B also gave you a long look. B-Bomb on the other hand, sensed something was off. *She is up for something*

You grinned and nodded, "Yeah ... she is the same age with me ! We are in the same class"

You decided to play along, *This is for the kiss you forced me, oppa ! And it's been a long time since I played prank on you*

Zico breathed out in happy, "Really ? Are you two close ? You are right ! I saw she hug your arm a while ago"

*Aish, that's boy always acts like bestfriend of mine* you scowled but smiled at the thought. "Kind of ... She moved to our school last month, with her other 4 friends"

"ALL GIRLS ?!" Kyung asked out of the blue. "Can you introduce to us ?" Ukwon joined his also. Zico and B-Bomb chuckled.

You laughed, "Too bad, the other 4 are boys"

*Boys ?" B-Bomb thought and didn't like the fact.

"Whatever, leave them" Zico waved his hand at Kyung and Kwon. He turne to you, "Does she have boyfriend ?"

You faked thinking, "Noooo ... But-" "BUT ?"

You gave Zico a look, he shut up. You continued, "But she likes Himchan master". You said and laughed at it all by yourself. *Hahaha !!! If Ren and Himchan master know I make this up. I am surely a dead meat !*

But you didn't think that Zico take it serious. "HIMCHAN ?"

Your eyes widened and you managed a nod, "N-Neh"

"Does Himchan like her back ?" Zico asked, this time is a rush. You gulped and shook your head, "Guess not ..." *He surely doesn't. You idiot oppa*

Zico grinned widely, "Great ! I will win Ren over Himchan !! AJA !"

"WHAT ?" your jaw dropped. B-Bomb held back a smirk, *You made it up, right baby ?*

"I like her ! This is called love at first sight !" Zico danced some weird dance. You gasped at him, didn't think he will really do that, "Oppa ! You can't !"

"Why ?" Zico asked. You shuttered, "B-Because B-Because ...." *Aish ... because she is a he ! How can I say that out right now, when I have trapped myself*

"Becase ... you can hardly meet her. This is not good for two people to be in that kind of relationship when they are not near each other ... Yeh .." you arkwardly smiled.

B-Bomb shot up, "Why not ? They still can, if they really love each other !" he looked into your eyes, as if was sending his heart to you. But you stared back with almost-teary eyes, *You kill me, Minhyuk oppa !*

"Oh come on, baby !~ Your oppa is a carefree and scareless boy. There is no way I will give up on a thing which I haven't tried on yet !" Zico ruffled your hair. You trembled with your words, "Don't kill me when you are ... shocked ..."

"Eiii !~ I think Ren will happy if she knows I like her ! No one can resist my hotness !" Zico tapped his chest proudly.

Block B snickered, "Yeah right, your hotness caused 3 girls to ditch you in one month" Jaehyo reminded. You laughed with them heartlessly.

*No one, but Ren ... He is a boy ! Aish, what did I have bring myself into !* your face became pale and you kept silent for the next 10 minutes.

B-Bomb scooted closer and whispered into your ears, "You lied, right ?"

You shot up and turned to him, "How ... ?" "I am not B-Bomb for nothing" he grinned.

You chuckled and hit his arm lightly, "Oppa !"

B-Bomb smiled, "Zico will not give up on anything easily. You forgot ?"

You sighed and nodded, "Yeah ... I'm so stupid ...". B-Bomb chuckled and took your hair aside, "But I like that silly side of the perfect HyunJi I know"

You blushed and arkwardly laughed, "Haha, only you can lie to my face like that, oppa"

"I'm not. You are perfect in my eyes, really !" B-Bomb seriously looked into your eyes. You gulped down hard and took a chance glanced at the time, "Oh my ! It's near 8 PM already ! I have to go home !"

You stood up and took your schoolbag, Zico stopped you,  "What about come to my place ?"

"Your place, where ?" you asked in curiousity. You didn't know exactly where did he live right now.

"Minhyuk's house" Zico nodded to B-Bomb. You turned pink and shook your head, "Aniya, Yongguk master will be really worry for me right now"

Zico grimaced, "Now you care for him but me ? Who is your brother now ?"

Your eyes weakened, "Oppa, ... I can't leave B.A.P. You know about it, don't you ?"

Zico punched the wall and a serious look covered his face. You sighed and turned to go.

"I will take you home" Zico stood up also. But B-Bomb held him back, "Let me take her home". B-Bomb intently looked your way. Zico raised a brow but still agreed, "Fine. Take care of her for me"

You looked at Zico and his displeasing face, you felt guilty and ran to hug him, "Jiho oppa ... I'm sorry. But I can't leave B.A.P. At least not now ..." *When my love for them is just too much*

Zico closed his eyes and pulled your hands off, "I know I know. I will not make you leave them now. But, sooner or later, I will. So prepare yourself. There is nothing Woo Ji Ho can't do" Zico smiled lighly and kissed your forehead.

You smiled back and bid goodbye to the rest with some hugs.

As soon as you reached the door, Zico hollered, "BABY ! TELL REN I WILL GET HER ! FROM NOW ON, I WILL VISIT YOUR SCHOOL FREQUENTLY !"

You face-palmed yourself, "What did I bury myself into ... !"

With a deep thought, you hopped on behind B-Bomb and he drove you home.

~~~~~

Author's corner:

Oh my, this chapter is lame ... :))

I will try to update more on Tues or Wed. Okay okay okay ??

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have a final test :))

Leave comment, guys  !

But wait ! Noooo !! Ren won't turn gay for Zico, don't worry !!!

Ren is the manliest boy I have ever seen =)))))