Myungsoo's new side

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 58:

Myungsoo's new side

 

"Himchan oppa- huh ?" you ducked your head inside the oldest of B.A.P's room. Your eyes flicked at the sight of two boys sleeping soundly, didn't seem like wanting to wake up any moments.

A smooth smile appeared on the corner of your lips and you carefully tip-toed next to Himchan's bed. You chuckled softly as seeing him drooling, mouth mumbling somethings.

'HyunJi ah ~ ...umm, I love you ~'

You giggled and lightly shook him, "Oppa, wake up ~ Won't you come with me for morning exercise ??", you muttered into his ear, but as if your voice was a music to him, Himchan clicked his tongue and huddled into his blanket, holding tight on his pillow and his face became more relaxing.

*Aigoo, he looks like a giant baby. Just let him sleep more* you sighed with a tender smile. Leaning down and you pecked on his cheek before went out of his room.

 

***

 

Jogging around your neighbourhood with a sport shorts, Jersey top and simple sneakers, you could feel fresh air brushed against your skin while running and a content smile formed on your face.

*Whoa, I love morning atmostphere ~ This is why I love summer so much ~ if only Himchan oppa is here with me* you chuckled remembering him sleeping like a puppy a while ago.

You shook your head to pour out all of the things and only let the peaceful and sweet morning to access your mind.

You jogged around the block and decided to run to the nearby river. You jogged along the riverbank and your eyes sparkling at the twinkling water.

Heaving in a big full breath, your shoulder slumped in relaxation. You decided to sit down for a quick rest. With your knees went up and you rested your arms and head on your knees, you looked around the surroundings and bittersweet memories went back to you in one-go.

"Jiho ! Don't chase after your sister like that ! You two will get hurt !"

Your mother called after you and Zico, who were playing happily together. He chased you around the riverbank just because you said you will marry Himchan when you are older. Jiho grew a tantrum about that and started demaning you to stop thinking like that. Just because a simple word, 'Never', he chased you to death.

"Ahhh, oppa, I'm tired !" you panted heavily and stopped your speed. Zico easily caught up with you and back-hugged you from behind, "Baby ~ Now be good and listen to oppa, you can't marry anyone but the boy I want you to"

You shook your head and tried prying off him, but Zico kept hugging you and dragged you back to your parents.

"Omma, appa ! HyunJi didn't listen to me !" Zico whined and gave you a mehrong. You pouted and scooted closer to your dad, sat inside his crossed legs and pointing back at Zico, "Appa, Jiho oppa doesn't want me to get married my Himchan oppa"

Your dad chuckled and kissed your head gently, "My angel loves young master Himchan  like that huh ?"

"Neh appa" you answered with a cute blink of eyes. Zico scoffed.

Your mom giggled and pulled Zico in his her embrace, "Jiho, why you hate Himchan so much ?". Zico frowned at the name and narrowed his eyes at you, "Because that little HyunJi loves him so much"

"Aigoo, my prince is jealous ~" your mom cooed and pinched Zico's cheek. Zico blushed pink but waved his hands, "No way ! Why should I be jealous ?"

Your mom gazed at him lovingly and whispered loud enough for you and him to hear, "Because you are scared that your sister will love Himchan more than you, am I right ?"

Your eyes widened and a hint of twinkle escaped from your round bambi eyes. You chortled up, "Really oppa ? You are scared that I will not love you anymore ?"

Zico lost for words and he lowered his head, embarrased. You giggled and stood up from your dad, walked to him and sat down in front of him, you cupped his cheeks and held his face up, only for him to see your bright smile. Zico leaned back, "W-what ?"

You grinned and kissed his cheek, "I will only love my brother the most in this planet. My Jiho oppa is jjang !" you showed him a thumb up. Jiho faked a scoff but then he smiled widely. He slapped your hands away from his cheeks but then quickly stole a kiss on your cheek, "I love you too" he muttered before running away.

You laughed and started running after him again.

"HyunJi ! Come here ! There are so much fishes !" Zico waved and held your hand, showing him fishes.

Your parents looked at both of you with a sweetest smile ever, *Our childrens, we hope you two will grow up well and be good*

"Jiho, HyunJi ! I made kimbap ! Who want ??"

"Me !" you raised your hand.

"No me !" Zico poked your forehead and ran back to your mom.

And that's when you were 8 and Zico was 11.

 

A tear slid down your cheek and dropped onto the ground. You snapped back to the reality. Quickly wiped your tears away, you breathed out and softly smiled. *How I miss you, dad, mom ... Are you doing well in heaven ? I wish you two would be here, and we will be a happy family again*

Just when you were busily looking up into the beautiful yet clean sky, a cold object was pressed against your cheek. Bewildered, you joited up and your jaw dropped.

"Myungsoo ?!"

Myungsoo calmly waved a bottle of water, you received it with a shocking face. Myungsoo threw himself down next to you, let his legs spreading straight and he turned to look at you.

You blinked even more, "W-why are you here ?"

"I go for a walk, can't I ?" he replied with a straight face.

Just then you realized he was wearing a polo shirt, loose pants and a pairs of converse. *He has nice style*

"But why here ? And how can you find me ?" you fed him with questions, and Myungsoo only replied simply, "I follow you"

"Muh ? Follow me ?" your eyes widened. He nodded coolly.

"Tskkk, stalker" you teased with your eyes became tiny.

Myungsoo chuckled, "I'm not a stalker. Just because certain someone didn't show up for you. I'll do the job"

You gasped at him, "How do you know Himchan oppa will go with me ?"

Myungsoo dragged a half-smile, leaned in, whispered, "Next time, make a date with your boyfriend in some private place. You know, there are 12 others boy living with you"

Your face burned red in embarrassment, you turned away from him, "Still, ... that's used to be my house ..."

Myungsoo didn't want to argue with you right now, he poked on our arm, "Yah, yah"

"What !?" you whirled back with a frown. He raised an eyebrow and pointed at the bottle in your hand, "Drink that before it's getting warm"

"Oh ..." you opened the lid and drank down in one-shot, not letting a single drop left. Myungsoo looked at you with interest, he tilted his head and closed one eye, as if taking a picture.

You closed your eyes because of brain-freezing. You flinched at the coldness, but then you felt better after the crying.

You turned shy and slowly turned to Myungsoo, "Um, ... thanks..."

"You're welcome. I bought it for you anyway" he shrugged and dragged that bottle and threw in inside the nearby watsebasket.

There were an odd silence lasted for over 10 minutes before Myungsoo made a move.

He parted his lips and decided to ask, "Hey, can I ask you why you cried when I just came here ?"

You froze for the next second and sighed softly, "...actually ... I was just missing my parents"

Myungsoo nodded, "They ... died just 5 years ago ... right ?"

You smiled, didn't want to cry right now, in front of him, "It's just like yesterday. I could feel like they are still here with me ... the feeling is so new ..."

Myunsgoo softened and he made a dare move, he leaned in and used his thumb to wipe the stain of tears off your face, he did it carefully and gently, that's the first time since you met him again after so long which you could feel your heart beat not the same as normal.

*This crazy heart, you can't just beat wrongly for another guy besides Himchan oppa ...* you scolded your own heart and calmed it down just in time, or else Myungsoo would hear it because of the stupid peace.

"T-thanks" you pulled your head away and arkwardly smiled, he nodded and turned back to the river, "The wind is so freshing ~"

You nodded without saying a word, even though you bet he can't see your nodding head. Then out of the sudden, Myungsoo stood up and held his hand out for you.

Confused, you just knew to blink and blink. He chuckled in a bit annoyance, not letting you to understand, he dragged your hand and pulled you up, "Let's continue your morning exercise ! Or you want to sit there all the morning and go home ?"

You gave him a raising brow and started on your jogging.

And the last thing you knew, you and Myungsoo were jogging side by side, laughing and talking at everything hit both your sights.

A confusing yet amazing smile was let out, you stole glimpse at Myungsoo and chuckled to yourself, *He is not that bad ... still ... I can't accept him if he continues calling me his girlfriend*

 

***

 

Finally, after a long jogging, you and Myungsoo reached home.

You yanked the door open and stepped him, just then a familar boy hugging you without warning, "WHY DON'T YOU WAKE ME UP !?"

You were stumbled backwards, but then kept your balance, you tapped on his back, "Sorry oppa, I saw you sleeping so peacefully, I had no heart to call you up"

Himchan pouted and looked up, his pout also fell along his his face, *Myungsoo ?*. Himchan noticed Myungsoo behind you, wearing sport clothes also.

"But you had a heart to go with him ?!?" Himchan  pointed out with disapprovement. You carefreely about that, "Yeah, someone being a stalker ...." you gave Myungsoo a look and he chuckled, "You must be grateful because I was there when you cried" with that, he darted into the kitchen before ruffling your hair. You pouted and fixing your hair back.

Himchan gawked, *He ruffled her hair, she pouted without snapping back. What was going on without me knowing !?* Himchan shouted in his mind, worried that you might have fallen for Myungsoo.

*Wait ... did he just say ... she cried ?*

"BABY !" Himchan ran after you as you were making your way to your room. Turning back, you tilted your head, "Yes ?"

Himchan caught up with you and worry flastered all over his face, "Did you cry ? Why ? How ? Did that bastard Myungsoo make you cry ?"

You breathed out with a long smile, "Oppa, no one made me cry, it's just because I missed my parents ...". Talked about that, you were on the edge to cry again, tears swelled up in your eyes and you lowered your head. Himchan fell his heart tighten in pain only seeing your tears, he softened and cupped the back of your head, placed your head on his shoulder, let you cry and he gently patted your back, the other hand, he brushed your hair with tender.

You felt secure and warm just inside his embrace, you willing let all your tear flow down onto his shirt and you hugged his waist as tight as you could to release your sadness.

Himchan felt stupid for thinking that you and Myungsoo had somethings, he knew he should believe and truth you, "Baby, you can just rely on me, I will always be by your side, you know that, right ?". You nodded, and Himchan felt your head moving, he smiled and kissed your head, squeezed you like a teddy bear.

After a while, you had been calm down and Himchan softly gazed at you, "Feel better now ?"

You nodded.

He kissed your lips lightly before saluted you to your room, "Take a quick shower to refresh yourself. I will prepare breakfast today, don't worry much, okay ?"

You smiled and hugged him once again, "Oppa, thank you"

"That's what a boyfriend for, now give me a kiss" he cheesily pouted and blinked cutely at you. This time a laughter escaped from your lips, you pecked his cheek then ran into your room.

Himchan chuckled, "I WAS ASKING FOR A KISS ON MY LIPS !". He shook your head at your cuteness and headed down.

Little did you two knew, Myungsoo had seen all of your interact, he can't help but feel like his life had dropped down onto his head. *I know they are a couple, I know HyunJi loves him, I know I am trying for something so far ... but why seeing them like that ... my heart was shot like a poor bird ... I will have you, Woo Hyun Ji. No matter what, I have to get you. I love you since young, and now we are living under the same roof, my love for you blossoms even more. Just to have you, I am not scared to ruin someone's life ...*

 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^! I tried to update, and here we are, I have a update for you all !!!! <3<3

This chapter is ... how can i say ... it's mainly on Myungsoo, but Himchan is still the right one for her ...

Myungsoo will be a bad bad bad guy ... or what ... ?????

Ohhh, and a BIG THANK YOU for all of you, who wished for my mother :)

She will get well soon, all thanks to you :P

 

@unxplainablejoyss501: *Sobbing* thanks for you caring about my mom *touched*

@seoulchae: my mom had received your regards :)) and why no likey Myungmyung ??

@Grey_Storm: LOL no , no . I hate for sure ... urgh ... *Smile* I update just a chap a day LOL ... and I am not awesome at all, if you want to know who are awasome, there are so so much great writer, should I suggest you some, like, dbskgirl4ever, littlepenguins, crazymeh, omo94, ... a lotttt

@greenjongup: thanks for caring about my mom :) she will get well soon, all thanks to you guys. And that's guy is almightly LLLLL

@PanicInParadise: Hoya and HyunJi are like a married couple ?? I found them look like siblings =))

@izzie_inlove: haha !! Hoya is decent enough, don't know why but i found this funny =)) And wow, thank you for the tip, I had been wondering I should cry about much of Infinite or not :) Now I know :)

@KarinaKate: Haha !! L.Joe has a lot of fans, I seeeee :) I love Niel so muchhhh <3<3

@LisethCz: Myungsoo bias are so much out there :) Did you watch Infinite's Ranking King yet ? Awww, L only wants SungJong <3

@selina001: ah yes, it's Daehyunie :) You are so cool to recognize him O___O