Trouble

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 73:

Trouble

 

Soon enough, both you and Myungsoo reached home.

"They are home !!!!" Woohyun hollered while waving at you. You nodded lightly and went straight to them, left Myungsoo behind carrying those bags.

Myungsoo put those bags down on a counter in the kitchen and headed back to a living room.

You noticed somethings were missing. *Where is oppas ?* you looked around but found no B.A.P members.

Sungyeol lazily leaned on Myungsoo as the latter boy sat down. "Why did it take you such a long time to come home ?" Sungyeol asked and looked up at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo casually replied, "Had some coffee - YAH !". Sungyeol's head shot up and hit on Myungsoo's chin.

"What's your problem ?!" Myungsoo hissed. Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with gasping face, "Y-You ! You had coffee without buying me !?"

"Coffee maniac exploded" Sunggyu shook his head and glanced at your trouble action. His eyes softened and he called you softly, "HyunJi ah"

You snapped your attention to him, "Yes ?"

"B.A.P is upstairs, don't worry. But my dad said if you come home, I tell you to go upstairs to meet him" Sunggyu nodded to the stair and motioned his thumb. Your heart started beating with fast pace. "M-Meet me ?". Sunggyu slowly nodded. You shallowed down and stood up, looked back at them and walked towards a stair.

Hoya shifted his gaze from a TV, actually he didn't pay attention to it at all, to you and shook his head. *I'm sorry, I can't do anything for you*

Myungsoo slapped Sungyeol's face away and looked over you also, he saw as you walked upstairs with low pace and shaky a bit, his heart dropped in guilt but he knew better, this was all his will.

 

***

 

You walked pass a few rooms before reached a door of a room where Mr. Bang was in. You reached your hand out and wrapped it around a doorknob. *What will he say to me ? Why Sunggyu was being so serious ? I am everything but fine right now*. You took in a deep breath and made up your mind, you twisted on a doorknob and peeked in.

"You can come in" a voice echoed in the room and you jumped back a bit.

You warily stepped inside and closed the door behind you. *She is as scary as Yongguk oppa right now*

Mr. Bang motioned you to take a seat in front of him while he was sitting on an armchair, behind a large business desk.

Hesitantly, you sat down and twirled your fingers together behind the dest in worry, "I-Is there something ... you need me ... to do ?"

His face turned from emotionless to a brighter one. He pressed his arms on the surface of the desk and slowly went into the point.

"You ... and Himchan are ... in a relationship, right ?" he glowered at you in a curious way.

"What ? I ... how ..." you shuttered and turned panicked. Your eyes darted around but you made sure to meet his eyes. "We are -n-not-"

"I knew it all. I knew it, so you don't have to deny it" he calmly stated and sighed out, which made your face fill with cold sweat. "H-How do you know ?"

He flashed a warm smile, "Father's sense. I knew when my son is in love" *I knew it better than anyone for having 13 sons*

*Does that smile mean, we are okay ?* You felt lighter and tried to catch up your breath, you evenly sighed out and warily stared into his eyes, "Sir, is- is our relationship o-okay ?"

Mr. Bang studied your eyes, for once, he felt lost despite being a head of a big corporation for years. Taking in a deep breath, he pressed his lips into a firm line before answering you.

"Well, it's okay with me-", you smiled upon hearing this, but then your face fell after he continued, "-but, now is a problem. I want you two to break up" he shut his eyes close and looked away.

You started trembling and blinked at his troubled face, "W-what what ? But w-why ? Is it because of me ? Because of my background ? Because I have no parents and I am just a bodyguard ?" you listed out all things came to your mind, your voice was shaky because of shock.

Mr. Bang shook his head continuously, he grasped both your hands and held them tight, squeezed them with a broken smile, "No-o. I always consider you as my daughter, my only daughter. Your parents are good friends of mine, that made you into my daughter from a very start. Don't talk about yourself like that. I have never think of you as someone like that, you are a nice girl with good manner and warm heart"

"But why ? If you think of me like that ? Isn't it good when I am with Himchan now ?" you defended. Mr. Bang sighed even more, now he can't look straight into your eyes. "It's not like that. I want you to be my daughter, as in daughter-in-law"

Your eyes rounded, "Daughter-in-law ? You want me ... to-to marry Himchan oppa ?" you can't help but smile too wide in this situation.

But once again, your little hope was turned down when he shook his head and said a name that you would never expect to be hear right now, right here.

"I want you to marry Myungsoo. No, I force you to marry Myungsoo" he blurted and forced out a couraging smile.

Your body went limb and you shook your head again and again, "Myungsoo ? Kim Myung Soo ? The Kim Myung Soo that has been living with me for the last 2 months ? The Myung Soo that his mouth won't stop saying that I am his future girlfriend, I will be his all the time ?"

Mr. Bang knew that you had lost your control, you were on the verge to flip the table, so he calmly patted the back of your hand and convinced you, "Yes, he is. And like you say, he loves you, a lot. He loves you more than you thought. And I am sure that he will be the best husband for you, don't you think so ?"

"BUT I LOVE HIMCHAN OPPA !! HOW CAN I BE FINE IF YOU WANT ME TO MARRY ANOTHER GUY ?!" you totally bursted into fight. You slammed your hands against the desk and shot standing up, yelled right onto his face.

Mr Bang didn't show a hint of surprise or annoyance, he had predicted your reaction. "I didn't force you. I was suggesting and I hope you will accept it. But you knew better than anyone, I am a man with words. I live with my words and pride. I knew sooner or later, you will accept this. Because, I know your weak spot ..."

"Sorry sir for being rude. But I swear I will never accept that stupid idea. First, because I do not love Myungsoo. Second, I am underage to get married. Third, I am with Himchan right now, do you think he will stay still when he knows about this ? I will keep this from Himchan and the boys, but please do not mention about it again" you spun around after a bow and headed to a door.

Mr. Bang let out a soft yet shivering laugh. "Don't swear because you will betray your heart. About Myungsoo, you can love him after getting married. And I can easily manage your marriage without any difficulty. Oh well, thank you for keeping this from my sons. But I guess, some of them knew a secret already. I will not mention about this, I will just wait for you to accept this, my daughter"

You shuddered at the final word 'daughter', you bit your lips and walked out of the room.

*He is crazy, crazy, crazy !!!!! Himchan oppa ... what can I do now ? Should I tell you about this ? Mommy, what can I do ? I know I will not accept this. But ... he will take all the chances to make me do this ... includes harming his own sons ...* you pressed your back against the wall and clutched on your hair, gritted your teeth together with a loud yell in your head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author is not here, so you can kill her later. If any of you had predicted about this situation before (I know you all do =.= I at torture you guys), please don't kill author when she is back from her hiding place. LOL

 

Myungsoo's corner & Author's corner:

"Yah ! Kim Myung Soo ! Why the hell must you force HyunJi to marry you ?! You bad boy !"

Myungsoo stared at author with accusing eyes, "Me ? It's you you write it ! Don't blame it on me ! I love HyunJi, but I am not that kind of disgusting person, unlike someone ..." he looked at author.

"YAHH ! You mean me ?!? I am not disgusting ! I just took a shower ! I smell like apple ! Wanna smell, here here here !" author held her arm to Myungsoo's nose. Myungsoo frowned, "Aihhhh ! You are smelly !"

Author made puppy face and pouted at Myungsoo, "Oh come on, L ~ I will tell Yongguk oppa that you said I am smelly"

"Go on" he challenged.

"Oh yeah ? YONGGUK OPPA ! MYUNGSOO SAID I AM-"

Myungsoo hit author on the head, "You big mouth, shut up !"

He covered author's mouth and waved at the readers, "Hi my readers ~~ Is there any fan of mine ?? Please do not think bad thing about me ! Because this crazy author is being nonsense ! I promise I will not do naughty thing on HyunJi, unless this author makes me to ! Anyway, bye bye ~" Myungsoo waving his hand like a penguin.