Made up your mind

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 74:

Made up your mind

 

You dragged yourself out of that stupid room and tried your best to walk to a balcony. Your eyes flustered shut in a half, you pressed your stomach againt the barrier, even so tired, you hung your head down and heaved in some fresh air to relax your mind.

*What can I do ... ? Why my life is so messed up ? Why can I just have a normal life like other girl ? With parents, brother, a boyfriend and some bestfriends, and my life will be as simple as other's ... No more being anyone's bodyguard, no more being looked down and pitied, no more ... being forced to do everything ...*

You pulled on your hair and clutched on it, sank down and your body was kept back by the barrier. "Why ... ?" you mumbled and tears started to appear despite how much your mind tried to hold it back. Your cried while biting on your lips, didn't want to let out any noise to catch any attention of the boys.

*You fool, HyunJi ! You can't cry ! You are not that weak to cry ! You are Woo Hyun Ji for the God's sake ... What will Jiho oppa think if he knows you cry like this ? If you cry, which means you will take the defeat !! No you can't ... you just can't ...* you fighted with your thought. With just thinking of marrying to another guy but Himchan made your heart weak and drop down.

*Himchan oppa ... How can I do ?* you gasped for air because you were now hard-breathing upon your tears. Your back slid down the barrier and you held on your knees, buried your face into your knees and let your tears wet your skinny jeans.

You would never stop crying if Zelo hadn't looked for you.

"Noona ! HyunJi noona !"

Hearing Zelo's voice, you hurriedly wiped your tears and looked up. Zelo spotted you and he skipped over, his face immediately had that questioning look as soon as he saw you.

"N-noona ? You cried ?" Zelo bent down and wiped your bang away. You shot him a smile and shook your head, "No no I didn't" you looked away and stood up. Zelo followed your step. You looked over him and nervously asked, "Junhong ah ... did you guys know about something ?"

Zelo tilted his head, "What are you talking about ? I don't know. But ... daddy said something to Himchan hyung ... and he is depressed for a while now ... Only other hyungs understood him ... me and Jongup were at lost" he mumbled and tapped his chin. Your eyes shot open wide and you dragged his shoulders, "W-where is Himchan oppa now ?"

Zelo was taken aback, but he held your hand and ressuring leaded you.

 

***

 

You walked into a room which Zelo showed you with the maknae followed you behind.

Biting your lips in nervous mind, you caught the silence and all the heads with different colors turned to look at you.

"Oppa ..." you called once you saw the tension on their faces. *Shoot ...did they know already ?*

Jongup went on his feet and ran to you, he stood behind you and whispered, "HyunJi ... Himchan hyung is really weird now ... And I don't know what had happened" he lightly pushed you to the older boys. You glanced back at the 2 maknaes and turned to meet eyes with Yongguk.

Yongguk stared at you, "Did you cry ?" he asked dryly.

You dryly shook your head, you ignored his question and bent down to look at Himchan's eyes. You softly cupped his face and made him to look at you. "Oppa, what's wrong ?" *Please don't tell me he knew ...*

Himchan noticed your red eyes and he curiously touched the skin under your eyes, "Who made you cry ? Sungyeol ? Or Myungsoo ?". Suddenly mentioning about Myungsoo, you stiffened and felt a lump was forming inside your throat. "N-no ... I was just cutting garlic and it made me cry" you lied and shifty changed the topic.

"Why all of you are here ? And why you look so depressed ?" you squeezed his waist but Himchan said nothing. Didn't want to let it go, you turned to Daehyun. "Daehyun oppa, what did your dad say to Himchan oppa ?" you used puppy eyes on him, but Daehyun seemed not fazed.

Sighing, you spun to Yongguk, the leader backed away in surprise. As soon as you opened your mouth to say, Yongguk looked away while saying sorry. "Sorry, baby. But I think Himchan should be the one to tell"

You huffed and sat down on your , you faced Himchan and he avoided your gaze. You closed your eyes in a bit of annoyance. You shot look up to find YoungJae, and you saw him sitting behind Himchan on the bed. You raised your eyebrow, as the signal for him to spill out. But he was more stubborn than you. "I won't tell you, Hippo"

You clucked your tongue and held Himchan's hands, "Oppa, tell me ... Am I not your girlfriend ?" you used the most affective reason on him. And like expectation, he gave in. Himchan looked around, saw all the avoiding faces of his brothers, he sighed and nodded, "Dad ... wants us to take after the company"

"And marry off me, tsskkkk !!" YoungJae growled

"He wants me to be the CEO ... I hate suits and did swear I will never wear them ... how can i do if I am a CEO ?!" Yongguk added.

"He wants me and Jongup hyung to attend university for business major ... But we wants to attend Dance Professional Uni ..." Zelo mumbled. Jongup looked down in regret.

Your eyes twitched. *So he did have dare to force me ... by taking advance on B.A.P ? His sons ?* your eyes widened in disbelief.

Your gaze fell on the most silent ones - Daehyun and Himchan. You felt something was wrong, "What about you, Dae oppa ?". Daehyun looked up from his thought and shrugged, "Simply, move to Busan and live here ... What the fcuk was his problem ? ..." he cursed and you knew better than he was beyond angry.

Himchan didn't say a word, he remained calm and stiff. You can't help this time to hug him.

Himchan breathed out and hugged you back, "HyunJi ... he told me to break up with you ... and I have destroyed his room in just a minute". He and the boys were sure that you would be shocked and all. But as you had predicted the situation, you didn't react and kept patting Himchan's back.

"I-Is that so ..." you heartlessly replied. *He is a unfair player ...Mr. Bang, why can't you be more mature for your action ...*

Himchan froze. *Why is she so calm ?*

You pulled off and intently gazed at the boys, a new wave of guilt washed over you. From Yongguk to Zelo, they were all your dear oppas and dongseangs. *I can't make them suffer just because of me ... Will accepting the marriage help the situation ?*

"Oppa, do you want to be a CEO ?" you asked Yongguk. "No" he simply snapped.

"YoungJae oppa, I guess you don't want to marry some strange girl" *Like me ...*. YoungJae gave you a dude face, "You have to remark the fact ?"

"Zelo, Jongup ... you two want to attend Dance School that much, right ?" you softly asked them. The two boys eagerly nodded.

Daehyun spoke before you could ask him, "Believe me, I hate Busan now". You weakly chuckled and turned to Himchan. *How can I face him ? I can't ask him if he wants to break up with me while I myself can't accept the fact ...*

Closing your eyes, your head hung down and you calmly stated, "I will change his mind ... Just ... don't worry"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... This chappie is somehow ... OFF ?!

Urgh ! I'm sorry if I had disappointed all of you ...

I'm outta here ! Don't find me !!!! *Run away*

 

Zelo popped out from nowhere and caught the scent. 

"Hi everyone ~~" Zelo waved his hand cutely. "Wait - let me check if any of hyungs is here ... because they will kill me if they know I steal author noona's corner" he started swinging his head around.

"Okay, they are all playing or bathing ~ Now there is only me ~" Zelo smiled and fixing his hair.

He looked off, "Do you know what HyunJi noona was planning ? I am so innocent to understand, I guess ... Anyway, if anyone know, tell me pleaseeee !! Please do call Zelo through Mato's number, 02157324xxxx ! I'll talk to you all night !~ Let's me kiss you ! MOAHHHH"

With that, the maknae ran off with his phone.

 

^^!~ I am having interest in writing off-fic :P