Don't be mad at me, Himchan oppa !

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 33:

Don't be mad at me, Himchan oppa !

 

"Why do they suddenly want to eat Dokkboki Stew ? Aishhh" you mumbled to yourself and tried to run as careful as possible yet faster than ever to reach home. The boys of B.A.P suddenly wanted to eat Dokbokki Stew, which is not really near your neighbourhood.

"Finally" you smiled satisfied as you making your entire body to storm onto the door. The weather was really hot, which also gave the sign for summer.

"I'm home !~" you sang and your eyes widened, choked on your own saliva at the unbelievable sight in front of you.

"OH MY GOD ! WHO ARE YOU !?" you shouted on top of your lung and pointed all of your finger plus your eyes to them.

There were 6 boys, who had different hairs, and the problem would be okay if they didn't have that kind of weirdo.

You gasped as they turned their heads to you and smiled cheerfully.

"M-m-m-MASTER ?!" you dropped your hand on your mouth, covered your already too big mouth.

They eagerly nodded with smirks flashing everywhere. There was an odd silence for 2 minutes for your sense to comeback.

"Y-your hairs ?" you slowly reached them, your eyes widnened more and more as they ruffled their hairs in a oh-so-y way.

"You said L.Joe has a nice hair, then I decide to have purple, much more brighter than him" Yongguk winked and fixed his bang. You stared at him for a while then managed a nod, "It's ... cute"

"Yay !" he pumped his fist and casually held the stew you had bought from your hand and went to the kitchen.

Your eyes wandered around and stopped at Daehyun and Jongup, you bit your lips then can't help but bursting into a big gigle, or I could say a big laughter.

"MUH HA HA ! Tree !! You two are the most handsome tree-boys" you chuckled and fixed Jongup's hair, "Dear my same-age-master, you look hotter for your age" you grinned widely. Jongup blushed and smiled back.

Daehyun whined in disapprovement, "Hey ! I chose the most out-standing color !" he pointed to his greenish hair, you observed it for a while then eye-smiled at him, "My favorite color"

Daehyun sighed in relief and pinched your cheeks, "I know you will say it"

You smirked playfully as Zelo hit your eyes, "Omo ! Junhong ! Pink ? Seriously ?" you ruffled his ramen pink hair. Zelo closed his eyes and opened it with stern eyes, "You don't like it ?" he pouted.

You fakely gave him a disgusting look, Zelo gasped with eyes widen, you chuckled then bursted into grinning, "Actually, I love it ! So bunny-like !~" you kept ruffling his already-messy hair.

Zelo made a face, "But ... I dyed this color because of cotton candy ..."

"Cotton candy ?" you questioned back, then reality hit you, "Hey ! You guys asked me about hair style few days ago for this ?"

They all nodded. You felt like crying, they surely thought for you too much.

"I don't know why ... but ... thanks" you mumbled loud enough for them to hear. Their faces softened and all cooed, "We do not do this for nothing !" YoungJae blurted out.

And then you noticed him, "Yoo Young Jae ? Kyah ! You didn't change your hair !" you grasped his shoulders and spun him around, then your face fell at his shaved-half-hair.

"What the hell ?" you mocked. He raised an eyebrow, "Too hot huh ?"

You hissed, "Nahhh" you crossed your arms and smiled down. "Actually, I love the new badass YoungJae master" you claped your hands and reached out to ruflle his hair, but YoungJae stepped back, "Uh-uh, no touching"

You smirked, "Okay, you are the most ugly one after all" you shrugged. YoungJae frowned and sulkily pushed Daehyun, JongUp and Zelo to the kitchen, "Stay away from that liar Hippo"

You chuckled and turned to him, but your eyes were locked by a pair of strong eyes. You leaned backward to have a better look at who was that.

"Him-Himchan master ?" you didn't widen your eyes or gasp, just simple - Heart started going ba-bomb. Himchan looked damn hot in black-short-hair.

Himchan pouted, "You didn't care to look at me".

You were stuck, didn't know what to say, your eyes can't leave his either. *Kyah !! He is so so hot .. Ah what ? Gah, snap ot up HyunJi*

You shook your head once last time and pulled a straight face, "Now I look at you" you gave him a small smile.

"So ?" he pinched his eyebrows together, waiting for your compliment. You gulped and nodded as heartlessly as you can, "Eh ... look fine ..."

*Aish ! How could I tell him he look hot ?* you cursed your ert-self and smiled at Himchan, "Yes you look fine !"

Himchan frowned deeply and grasped your face, "Yongguk is cute, as I don't know why you found him cute in that stupid color; then Jongup is hotter than before; and Daehyun has your favorite color; Zelo is bunny-like; YoungJae is already smartass, now he is also badass; ... AND I AM JUST FINE ?!" he snarled in an angry way.

You flinched and stepped back, "... I-I ... didn't mean to-"

"Forget it" he mumbled coldly and turned to go to the kitchen. You froze. This was the first time Himchan turned his back to you. The first time he was mad at you. The first time he cut you off your explaination. The first time that surprised you a lot.

But before you could understand what's wrong with him, a pair of long arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you to the kitchen. You hopefully looked back, expected Himchan, but there was only Zelo.

"Noona, join us eating Dokbokki Stew ! Jongup hyung is leading now ! He is such a pig" Zelo made a face. You weakly smiled at him, "...okay"

 

***

 

Dinner ended as noisy as ever. But to you and Himchan, that was just a lame and boring dinner.

No one said a word, everytime you opened your mouth to talk to him, there would be one of the boys cut you off by shoving food into your mouth.

Himchan poked on his food and ended up eating only a half. If this was the other time, he would fight with Yongguk or YoungJae to steal their foods.

B.A.P obviously didn't know a hint about this. They were too cheerful because of food, and left their eyes out of the sorrow Himchan and sorrow HyunJi.

 

***

 

You came back to your room and changed into a more comfortable clothes.

You sighed out and laid lazily on your bed, looking up to the ceiling and sighed even more.

*Why I feel so heavy ... Himchan master ... he is mad at me, isn't he ?* you closed your eyes at the thought. For some odd reason, you didn't like it at all.

*Knowing him for 10 years, and living together for 5 years ... this is the first time he is so mad at me* you bit on your lips and stood up, walked out of your room and glanced at Himchan's door.

A death silence.

Another sigh, you headed down to the kitchen to get some water.

Then you saw a figure, struggling with the bottle of water on his own. Curious, you approached him and your eyes lightly stirred at the sight of Himchan.

Didn't know what to do, you darely took a step forward, caused the floor to crack in noise and Himchan spun around, startled.

Couple pairs of eyes locked. No one dared to turn away until you walked closer to him. Himchan turned back and tried to pour the water out to the cup. His hand was not fully recovered.

You chuckled lightly and took the bottle out of his hand, not a word was made, only the sound of water pouring down.

Himchan stole glances at you, he felt bad for acting like a kid a while ago. Usually, he would only laugh it off, but today was so weird. He felt like his all efforts were poured away into the Han River, you didn't bother to say he is handsome, or at least something special to him. Only a fine word ?

*I should apology* Himchan thought and so did you.

You put the bottle down on the table and tightened your fingers on its. Gathering all your mind back to say a word sorry.

*This is time* both mind had the same thought again.

He spun to you and held on your waist, pulled you closer to him a bit. You was puzzled for his out-burst action, then you ended up staring into his sincery eyes with your words stuck back into your dry throat.

"I am sorry for yelling at you" Himchan leaned closer to your ear and whispered. You could feel his right hand shake a little too much. You found it weird. *He maybe shy, but maybe his wound is hurt*

You smiled a little, and managed to speak, "I am sorry too ... for saying you are fine ..." *And now this is arkward ...*

"It's okay. I was just very jealous" Himchan made a face. Seemed like he was done with madding at you.

"Wae ?" you asked him back. Feeling a little hot from his embrace.

Himchan shyly looked away from your eyes, and he slowly said, "I was expected you to say I am hot or kinda like that"

You giggled. Himchan frowned and turned back, snapping, "Don't laugh !"

You pushed his chest away a little, "Silly ... Actually ... your new hair is ... um ... is ..."

"Isss ?" Himchan couraged.

You bit on your lips and closed your eyes as your blurting out, "I think it's hot and y"

You covered your burning cheeks and stepped out from his circle arms.

Himchan blinked in disbelief, his mouth hanging out, *D-did she just say I am hot and y ?*

"Really ?" Himchan now can smirked. The power of love is too much.

Your head lowered and you nodded, "Neh ..."

Suddenly, Himchan spun you around and made you to face him once again. You thought he was mad again. *Is hot and y not enough for this ulzzang ?*

But to your surprise, Himchan pulled you hard into his chest and squeezed you tight.

"THANK YOU !!!!" he squealed like a fangirl. You can't see anything because of his hug, but you could perfectly imagine his face right now.

Himchan pulled off and grinned as wide as the earth. You chuckled then handed him a cup of water, "Here. I saw you struggle with it a while ago"

Himchan blinked then gratefully sip on the water, which was poured out by you.

You silently stared at his drinking water. Your eyes softened and could feel a big pressure fly away from your heart. *I could have just say he is hot when he asked me ...*

Then you curiously peaked at his hair, "Master"

"Hum ?" Himchan pulled out the cup, without any water left.

"Why not you dye your hair with color ?" you pinched your nose at him. Himchan touched his hair then smiled showing all of his tooth.

"Because, I want to have the same hair color with you" Himchan said and his face showed nothing but sincery.

I swear you could have dropped down on your knees because of his cheesiness. But you managed to stay still and arkwardly looked away from him, "...because of ...me ?" you hesitatedly pointed at yourself.

Himchan nodded eagerly, "Always because of you"

Now you already as red as the tomato.

Himchan chuckled and wiped his thumb over your cheek, "The tough HyunJi now is blushing ? Such an amazing wonder in the world" he joked lightly.

You felt your heart tighten then release, Himchan surely knows how to make your heart change that weird.

"I am not blushing ! Because the weather is too hot !" you protested and walked to the fridge to put the bottle back.

Himchan smirked playfully and secretly whispered close to your neck, "Call me oppa"

You widened your eyes and twirted your head back, only to find Himchan so close.

He acted like he was going to say the most normal thing, "Please ~"

You raised one of your eyebrows and leaned your head away from him, "Excuse me ?"

"Please !!! I had done so much thing !! Just for you to call me oppa that I have been burned by the fire because I didn't want you to be bothered much about making dinner for us. Then all acted like a protective boyfriend whenever a stranger boy approach you, which I am sure you will call them oppa any sooner"

"Hey ! I do not-"

"But now I even changed my hair style to match with you" he stared into your eyes.

You shut up immediately.

"Master, I-"

"Oppa"

"Himchan master-"

"Himchan oppa"

"No, master you are-"

"Yes, now call me oppa" he grinned hopefully.

You sighed and wanted to run back to your room. But he blocked your way by both his spreading arms.

*Call him oppa doesn't kill anyone ... right ...?* you asked yourself. Then thinking back to your Jiho oppa, you called him oppa, and he became especially happy. Then to B-Bomb, you also call him oppa. And you could remember clearly the face of B.A.P, which showing a big disappointment.

*I guess I have been stubborn too much* you shook you heart and stared back at Himchan.

You took it a deep breath secretly, didn't want to tell Himchan that you have given in.

You stepped farther a bit, then spoke really, really slow and light, "Himchan ... oppa"

Himchan's eyes rounded. His hands froze. His entire body stiffened.

"I go back to my room" you turned to go. But he held you back, "Wait. I didn't hear clearly"

You growled and turned back, "Mwo ? You know how much embarrasing it took ?"

"Call me once again" he demanded.

You was about to protest. But his eyes showed a really happy hint.

You sighed and looked at your toes, "Himchan oppa"

"KYAHHHHHH !!!!~~~~~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^

First, I want to sorry for the two chapters I wrote yesterday, ... they are so lame and boring T___T

And I forgot to say sorry first, before posting it ! (Which caused some subbies to unsubscribe *cry*)

Second, I hope this chappie won't disappoint any of you.

Because I was grinning like a crazy girl while writing it LOLssss

Okay, third. I AM HAVING A BIG BOW TO YOU, ALL OF MY READERS <3333

Kiss you, throw hearts at you !~ <3 ♥