The Day Turned Me To Be Your Bodyguard

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 1:

The Day Turned Me To Be Your Bodyguard

 

Seoul, November 2007

 

Your parents and Zico picked you up at the airport, you had returned to Korea after 2 years staying with your auntie.

“Appa, we are going to see the oppas, right ?” you chipped happily on the seat behind the car.

Your mom turned to look at you and her smile formed, “Yes honey. You really miss them huh ?”. Your dad looked at you through the mirror and he can’t help but felt really happy right now.

You eagerly nodded, which made your brother – Woo Ji Ho to scowl.

“Of course I do. It’s been 2 years since I last met them. I wonder how do Yong Guk oppa, Himchan oppa, Daehyun oppa, YoungJae oppa and Jongup do now, oh, my Junhongie too ?” you beamed while recalling the memory.

Zico hissed, “Yeah right, your dearest oppa is here but all you remember is those six freaks”. He rolled his eyes and scooted further from you.

You smiled and pulled on his sleeve, “Oppa, you are my most handsome and talent oppa in this world !”

Zico can’t pull on that serious look anymore, he sighed and pinched your cheek, “Aigoo … you and your cuteness, never fail to brighten me”. You tucked your tongue out a little and hugged his arm. What happy siblings !

Your parents chuckled at you two, “I bet Jiho will never let HyunJi get married if that boy isn’t better than him” your mom joked.

Surprisingly, Jiho nodded his head immediately, “Of course, I will never marry off my sister ! Especially those 6 sons of the Bang” Zico mumbled bitterly.

You uneasily glanced up at him, “ … Oppa … what about Himchan oppa ?”

You mom grinned and cooed, “Whoooo ! My daughter is interested in young master Himchan !”

Zico gave you a look, “Never. Never. Junhong is okay, but Himchan is never !”

You pouted but nothing seemed like serious that time, since it was a kiddy conversation between a 12-year-old girl and her 15-year-old brother.

 

“I miss my daddy, mommy and oppa a lot too” you admited and hid your embarrassing face under your hand.

Zico chuckled and ruffled your already-messy hair, “Aigoo”

 

‘Ring’

 

Your dad picked up the call and his face seemed darken by some odd reason. He hung up and turned to look at your mom, “Mr Bang calls us. He needs us to go with him to Japan for tomorrow meeting”

Your mom nodded in understanding and turned to you, “Sorry honeys, I think my family’s party will be delay for a few days”

You felt disappointed of course, but it’s your parents’ jobs – Bodyguards for Bang Family. They can’t never put family over the Bang’s command.

“It’s okay” you forced a smile.

“Okay. Speed up. Hold on your handle tightly, okay ?” As soon as your dad said, he stepped on the pedal and the car run with full speed.

You held on Zico tightly and closed your eyes. The weather was such a er for this situation, it’s raining hard and the wind blew super strong. All you could see through the mirror was just a blur and sometime lightnings would surprise you.

*I have bad feelings …* suddenly your heart started beating fast and you couldn’t breath.

 

BAMMM

 

Your car crashed into a truck running opposite way and was pushed aside. Your whole body flied up side down and the last thing you knew, was your family and you were buried under the crashing mess.

You let out a moan and tried to reach for your parents, Zico coughed hard and supported your body.

“Appa … omma …” you called but it looked more like a groan.

Your dad opened his lips and he yelped, “Ah …”

Your tears started flowing down and your mother wiped your tears off with her weak strength.

“HyunJi … we know this day will come sooner or later … it’s our fate-“

“No, daddy” you cried. Zico hugged your arm tight.

“JiHo, HyunJi … We can’t be by your side and see you two grow up to be the best son and daughter, but we believe you two will be like we expect. The last thing daddy wants to say is … please, on behalf of us and protect the Bang Family, especially Mr Bang’s first wife’s sons. Also your beloved oppas, HyunJi” your dad said lowly, his voice was really weak right now

“Andwae ! You can’t die ! You can’t leave us ! You can’t leave HyunJi ! She has never had a proper family since young ! You can’t go !” Zico yelled, out of frustration.

Your mom tightened the grip on Zico’s hand and pleaded, “Jiho … you have to protect your sister … you have to be the best brother … HyunJi only has you left …”

You shook your head like there was something stuck in it. “You have to make it ! Dad ! Mom ! People have called the ambulance … they will come and save us, save our family”

There was no more reply from them, your eyes widened and tried to crawl near them, you wiped off the blood on your dad’s face and tapped his face non-stop, “Daddy … daddy …”

Like a magic, your dad weakly opened his eyelids, enough for him to see your crying face, “Honey, I can’t be a good daddy. But I hope you will be a good daughter, please, Bang Family is always my family’s greatest savior, I hope you will represent me and your mom to protect them … even though it will risk your life”

It’s his last words and this time your dad and mom were really gone.

 

“NOOO ! DADDY ! MOMMY !! JIHO OPPA !”

 

Seoul, April 2012

 

“NOOO ! DADDY ! MOMMY !! JIHO OPPA !”

A loud shout was made and I bet, all the neighbors could hear it clearly.

Yongguk stormed off his room and made his way to your room.

“HyunJi !” Yongguk dragged your waving hands and pressed them on his chest.

“Yah ! HyunJi !” Yongguk clapped your face lightly and your bang up.

You shot sat up and panted pretty hard, “…mom … dad…”

You looked into Yongguk’s eyes and he immediately pulled you for a hug, “Aigoo … your nightmare keeps coming back huh ?”

You bit on your lips nervously, “Aniya … it’s reality though …”. You pushed him off. It’s wrong to hug your master.

“Yongguk master, sorry for disturbing your sleep …” you glanced at the clock, and it was only 3 in the morning.

Yongguk chuckled and pinched your cheek, you jumped a bit and felt the warm from his hand. “Himchan was kicking me on the , I was ready to kick him off the bed, lucky that you disturbed me” he gave you his trademark gummy grin.

*I miss Jiho oppa’s touch* Sadness brushed through you once again.

“Go back to sleep, okay ?” Yongguk gently ordered and he helped you to lie down, he put a blanket over you and held your hand, squealed it and finally walked out.

You sighed after making sure Yongguk wasn’t there anymore.

“He reminds me of Jiho oppa … I wonder when will us can be together again …”

Zico refused to be B.A.P’s bodyguard everytimes you asked him to, even though you decided to not turn down your daddy’s will, still, this time Zico couldn’t be a good brother and turned his back to you.

“Forget it … I have to wake up early, wake up the masters, prepare breakfast and go to school … there is no time for missing or being down” you told yourself and forced your mind and body to sink into another normal sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter, and I have let you guys waiting a bit too long

Sorry !~ The last exam is coming, and I made a new story ... I am crazy

Oh ! Thank you for 18 subscribers, I found some familiar IDs, thank you for following me !

Hope this first one didn't turn any of you down ... T_T

I promise to make a funnier, happier, crazier chapters !!!!