Jealous Himchan

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 31:

Jealous Himchan

 

In Yongguk's classroom, also known as Himchan's. There was a little chaos, because TS High's cold princess was there, sitting next to Himchan and kept all his stuffs.

Girls gossiped and whispered, boys stared at her, for some reasons, today you looked extra virtuous and gentle.

Today his class had Biology, and luckily, it was Mr Lee, who was also your favorite teacher, he also had a special slot for you in his class, so, there was no problem for you to stay in his class.

"Oh, HyunJi ? Nice to see you here" Mr Lee greeted and smiled warmly at you. You gave him a small bow, after all, this is not your class.

All heads turned to you, and death glares, flirting glares, all kind of looks all shot to you.

Still, they didn't afftect you. You held your chin up and stared back, coldly and sternly. Your eyes liked saying 'What-the-heck-are-you-looking-at ?'

They gulped as soon as seeing your eyes, they paid back attention to Mr Lee, and he started the lesson.

Himchan who was keeping silent, stunned at your surprising being here. "HyunJi !" he whispered.

You mumbled back without turning your head away from the board, "Neh master ?"

"You really don't need to do this for me" he whispered with small voice. You kept silent and wrote down the note onto his notebook.

Yongguk smirked and patted on Himchan's back, "You may have a rest right in class, she is stubborn and you know it" Yongguk gave Himchan a look and also paid attention to class.

Himchan sighed and leaned back on his chair, getting bored already. He usually slept in class, but today was the difference. You were here, next to him, and he could easily smell the mint scent from you.

*So nice. I wish she could be here with me like this, forever* Himchan looked at you intensely, turned all his body to your side and tilted his head to look at you clearer. He could care less about people's stares right now. All he had in his mind and his eyes was you and only you.

*She is not limp like other girls, she is a little bit chubby, that's why YoungJae calls her Hippo. But she looks healthy and perfectly with everythings she wears. Even if it's just a jean and a pull T-Shirt, she is always the most stunning girl in my eyes* Himchan thought and his heart will skip a beat everytime you narrowed your eyes at the table, tried to figure out what did the teacher was saying, or you puffed your cheeks when you had written down wrong, ... everything you did, were like a perfect art to Himchan.

Seemed like the moments will last like forever for him, if some daring guy hadn't passed you a paper.

 

You were having hard time to copy down all the things that for your entire 17 years living, you hadn't heard about. Then suddenly, a piece of paper was passed to you from a guy sat next to you.

Blinking, you looked up and saw a good-looking guy with light-gray-purple hair, kind of short but has a cute eye-smile. You beamed and nodded your head at you, "Yes ?"

He smiled and pointed to the paper he just passed. Confused, you opened the paper and read.

You are HyunJi from somorphore year, right ? I have always wanted to know you, but hadn't had chance. My name is Byunghun by the way. Can we be friends ?

You were lightly taken aback, this was the first time ever you received a confessing letter from a guy. A happy feeling escaped your tummy as you looked up at that Byunghun guy. He shyly smiled and scratched his neck. You chuckled and replied him with his note.

I didn't know you know me. But, well, it's nice to have new friend.

Byunghun is a nice name <3

L.Joe read the reply and he smiled from mouth to ears, obviously didn't notice the burning eyes from Himchan, who had sneakily took a glance at the paper and felt like sitting on a fire.

After the little passing-paper talk, you glanced at Himchan, who looked at you with frowning look.

You raised your eyes, "What happened ?"

"You asked me what happened ?? Shouldn't I ask you that ?" he snapped angrily. You blinked, didn't get what he mean. Himchan grumbled and buried his face into his arms, pushing all the jealousity he was having away.

You shook your head at him and the lesson continued.

 

***

 

Lunch time.

You headed out with Yongguk and Himchan. You were busily talking with Yongguk about the lesson you had written down for Himchan. Then someone blocked your way.

Yongguk stopped talking, Himchan stopped looking out the school yard, all two of them locked their eyes on someone. You puzzled looking up.

"Oh !" you yelped. L.Joe smiled down at you, "Hi !" he shyly greated. You nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Er ... about the being friends thing a while ago ..." he trailed off.

*Friends ?* Yongguk widened his eyes at L.Joe then he looked back at you, who beaming at L.Joe, "Yes ... I have replied. It's nice to have new friend" you smiled cheekily.

Himchan grumbled. *Stop smiling ! Now I hate your smile ! That boy will fall in deeper for you*

He sulkily stepped back and forth behind you, purposely hit on your shoulder, but you didn't bother looking back. Bewildering, Himchan fakely yelled.

"Awwww" he pulled on his burned hand and growled longly. You immediately turned back and panickingly saw him like that. "Omo !! What'w wrong ? It's ache huh ? Omo omo omo !" you panicked like a chicken.

Himchan smirked inside his mind and casted a teasing look at L.Joe.

"I don't know ... Suddenly i feel like dying ..." he said slowly and really soft, as if he was really in pain. You bit on your lips, eyes didn't leave his hand. "Ottokke ..." you mumbled softly.

Himchan started frowning and swung his hand around your shoulder, "Support me ... I can't walk normally" he whispered loud enough for L.Joe to hear. You nodded right away and fixed his hand on your shoulder, "Okay, lean on me"

Himchan smirked victorily and being led away by you. You two passed by L.Joe without a word. The L.Joe in your mind was flown away only by the fake pain Himchan made.

L.Joe was dumbfound and gasped widely, "Wait !" he turned to run after you, but being pulled back by Yongguk.

Yongguk grinned showing all his gum, "Sorry, Byunghun. But, HyunJi is our girl. Don't touch her by any way, by your eyes, your voice, your hand. Once you touch her, ready to say bye bye to that part of your body" Yongguk snarled nicely, but shiver still found its way down to L.Joe's spine.

The latter boy gulped and nodded violently, "I-I get it"

"Good boy" Yongguk chuckled and patted on L.Joe's head for once last time and walked after you and Himchan.

"This stupid Himchan, he now knows how to act pitiful in front of HyunJi ..." Yongguk said under his breath and smirked at his brother.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I am back to school today ...

So tired ...

After getting back from school, I was typing down this one chappie :))

But now I have to go to P.E class T___T

Promising on anothe update tonight !~

See ya !~

Comment and Subscribe are LOVE :P