Dream

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 61:

Dream

 

"Whooaaaa, I am so full ~" Jongup yawned along with tapping his big stomach.

"You big, you ate all of my favorite curry. You should be thankful towards Hoya for making you such wonderful meal" Sungyeol snapped and rubbing his big belly also.

Hoya chuckled while coming out from the kitchen with a tray of drinks on his hands. You abruptly stood up and helped him, "Sorry Howon, it's my duty to take care of all of you but you did all the works for me" you said bowing a little. He just smiled and patted your head, "It's really just fine. I am glad that I could help you"

Himchan took a cup of juice and pulled you down with him on the sofa, "Baby, I am feeling not well" he said and pouted cutely. You softened and looked at his face, "Wae ? Do you have a stomachache or what ?". Himchan shook his head and leaned in closer, he nudged on your neck and said softly, "I want us to have our private time" he whispered. You giggled secretly and leaned closer to him, "I do too, but now we are stuck here with them" you pointed to a bunch of immature guys, yelling while playing with each other.

Himchan frowned and hugged your shoulder by one of his arm, he pulled you closer and placed his eyes on your face, "You know, you are the most pretty girl here". You raised one of your eyebrows, "You are kidding me, right ? I am the only girl here"

Himchan laughed and cuddled you inside his arm, "I was just stating the fact"

You and Himchan kept talking and cuddling each other like that, sometimes would kiss and laugh, completely ignored the fixedly gaze from Myungsoo, who sat across from two of you, acting like playing with SungJong but never failed stealing glance at you. And he can't help but feel so down and hurt in the heart.

 

***

 

You and Himchan had successfully sneaked out of the house and hopped out to the beach behind the mansion.

Hand in hand, you two happily walked along the seaside and felt the salty yet freshing from the seawind.

"Oppa, do you think the other oppas will freak out when we are gone ?" you asked, worried that maybe Yongguk will kill both of you once you are back.

Himchan squeezed your hand, to ease your worry and smiled mildly, "You know, I will protect you from everything or everyone, you could just lean on your boyfriend"

You can't help but feel secure and warm at the same time, but the way he said it made you laugh, "Oppa, you must remember that I am still your bodyguard, it's my mission to protect all of you"

Himchan narrowed his eyes and pulled you for a quick hug, "Not anymore. You are now my reason to live. I can't let myself be protected by you, on the other hand, I want to protect and take care of you forever. Don't ever say that again, and don't ever risk your life for me, or any of us. You should know that not only me but Zelo, Yongguk or even the big mouth YoungJae will be really hurt only to see you catch a cold" he said like pouring all of his heart onto your ears, down to your own heart. You gulped down hard and gratefully squeezed his waist by both your hands, "Oppa, thank you, that's all I could say right now ..."

He chuckled and quietly led you to walk around the seaside for a while. You two came to a stop and decided to sit down on the sand and watch the sea.

"I always love the sea, I love the feeling I can swim and let my body float on the surface of the water. It's just like my life is much lighter and the sea could bring me to my parents... I miss them so much" you mumbled while resting you head on Himcham's shoulder. He silently listened to you and eventually brushed your hair with his fingers, a way for him to comfort and caress you.

Himchan turned his eyes from the sea to look down on you, "HyunJi, what is your dream ?"

You straightened up and blinked at him, "My dream ?". He nodded with a soft gaze, "Yes, I know you always say your biggest dream is to give safety and happiness to us, but deeply inside, I know you have another dream for your ownself, right ?"

You melted just by his words, *Only you could know me so well, oppa*

You took in a deep breath and began, "I want to become an owner of an orphanage. I want to be a mother of those thousand kids who don't have parents to be taken care of. I used to be an orphan, and I am lucky enough to have Mr. Bang accept me. Even though he has never called me his daughter, but a side in me always consider him as my other daddy, and I promise to myself to do everything he wants me to, as a big thank you I owe him for be such an angel to save my life, along with Jiho oppa's life. If there was no him, I bet I and Jiho oppa would have died or everything but good. And one last thing, I really owe him a lot, for letting me know you, stay with you, take care of you, and ... be with you right now. Oppa, thank you for be there in my life" you spreaded your neck and planted a light peck on his lips.

Himchan almost choked on his tears, his eyes were teary and he didn't bother to wipe it off. He cupped the back of your head and pressed it against his chest, "Don't say thank you to me. Because I am must be the only one to say thank you. I don't know how my life will be if you aren't here with me right now. It's would be meaningless, lifeless and I don't want to live anymore. If you want to own an orphanage and be a mother to thousand kids, sure, I will be their father and promise to take care of them like my real children. It's your dream, and it will be my dream from now on"

You pulled of and wiped your tears away like a kid who just found her mom after being lost. Himchan chuckled and wiped your tears with his thumbs, "Baby, don't cry. I hate seeing your tears"

He leaned down and kissed your tears away. Realized the atmostphere had been down, he had an idea to lighten it up.

Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It's a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I'm in jail, it's okay - if only I have you, I can live

In case anyone recognizes us, we can't walk comfortably in the streets of Kangnam
Only the neon signs and streetlights in the dark night
Are blessing our relationship, making my heart ache
In front of many people, I can't express my greetings or a single word to you, making me anxious
We're trapped in a box called reason, rather than a box called emotion

This feeling like I'm walking on ice
This feeling like I'm flying in the sky
My hot heart is pounding rub dub rub dub love

You are hotter than the sun,
I am colder than ice
You and I, we can't speak of this love

(Secret Love - B.A.P)

 

You can't help but awe at his beautiful voice. His voice was like a sweet melody to your ears, and the way he sang, the way he looked faraway into the sky and hummed out those awesome melodies, the way he put all of his mind into singing, ... all of them gave you a big conclusion.

He finished singing and smiled to you, a smile of satisfaction, "I see your tears had stopped falling"

Your eyes were like smiling, "Oppa, you really love singing, right ?"

Himchan froze for a couple of seconds then nodded, "Um, I have a great love for singing since I was born. I learnt how to play a lot of instruments, and yet, my love for singing and performing on stage never fall. Not that I want to be a singer, just simply, I want to have a job, which related to singing and playing instruments"

"So now I know your biggets dream, why don't you attend a Seoul Music University after your last year of high school ?" you asked, more than wanted him to.

Himchan sighed softly, "I can't ... my dad hates me or any of my brothers to be involved with music. He wants us to take after his company when we grow up. YoungJae and Daehyun have powerful voice. While Zelo and Jongup dance pretty awesome. I and Yongguk decided to just sacrifice our dream and let the younger ones to take after those dreams for us. I think being a business man could be cool too, with that, I can take care of our life better, right baby ?" he started laughing, you joint in also. But just by his eyes, you could tell, he was just trying to be okay.

*Oppa, what can I do for you now ? I don't want your dream to die out. But considered myself, I am just a tiny girl compared with your daddy. But I promise, I will do anything just to protect your dream ...* you thought deeply while laying your head on his shoulder once again.

Himchan was also deep in his though, *Even though, my dream is to be a major in music. But my destiny is you, I can quit that dream, but I can't live without you*

 

~~~~~~~~

Another update will be up later, so enjoy this ~ <3<3