Zelo to the trouble

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 81:

Zelo To The Trouble

 

Despite how hard Block B and B.A.P tried, they couldn't find you anywhere near their place.

Infinite had moved house, and they made sure they didn't let anyone know about their new place. They barely went out, always stayed at home. Can't blame them, their house had anything, just like paradise, so they had no need to go out.

But you were different, they just couldn't take it when you were banned to go anywhere near the door. And it had been a week since you stayed here, and you did nothing but houseworks.

You shared a room with Myungsoo, of course. And you tried your very best to keep distance from him. And Myungsoo seemed like he didn't care, or maybe he was having another plan.

"Can you make us Italy food ?" Sungyeol raised his head from his phone, called over to the kitchen. And you were just up from a short sleep, due to last night you stayed up late and finished up Woohyun and Sungyeol's mess they made from a night party.

"Yeah ..." you replied weakly, tapping your yawning mouth. *I was never into those kind of Western food. Hard to make, hard to eat, hard to disgest, how can they eat them everyday ?* you wondered in your mind as you took out some material.

Hoya walked in the kitchen, with his rare smile, he spotted you and quietly scooted from behind, "Hey ya, what are you doing ?"

"That Italy food maniac ordered today, do you want some too ? Or should I make some traditional Busan food ?" you asked, without a smile. Oh, have I mentioned this before ? You had turned back to your old self, no smiling, no joking.

Hoya shook his head, and reached out, helped you with cooking. You were too tired to argue with him, you let him do whatever he wanted, after all, you had no fun here.

 

Infinite piled in the table and all looked at you bringing food out. You sighed secretly, putting each plates down and stood aside. Didn't since when, if Myungsoo told you to sit, you were permitted to do so.

Myungsoo looked up, as cold as normal, he pointed at the seat next to him, motioned you to sit down. You took the seat and sat down, no word was made. *I'm his damn wife, not his slave. What the hell made him think he owns me ?* you cursed inside your mind, but you didn't want to make a fuss and caused B.A.P into trouble again.

"Yah, can you smile ?" Sunggyu snapped, feeling annoyed with your poker face.

You stopped bitting on your food, stared blankly at him. "No"

Sunggyu shook his head, gave up already, "Whatever, you are not my business anyway" he waved his arm and continued with his food.

Myungsoo stole glances at you, he frowned, *Why didn't she smile ? Her smile is the most beautiful one*. He refused to admit that the cause was because of him, and he kept asking this stupid question again and again.

"Go get me water" a dark voice ordered, you didn't have to look up to know who he was, you were too used to this. It's Myungsoo, only.

"Here" you pushed the cup to him and cleaned up your plate, not a half of it was finished.

Hoya worriedly spoke, "HyunJi, you must finish your food, you look pale recently"

*Yeah, thanks to someone* you hissed silently and went straight up to your room, oops, Myungsoo's room.

 

***

 

It's night and you were bored to death. Myungsoo and other 4 boys went out for some business that you didn't give a damn about it.

You curled up like a kitten on the sofa, in the living, watching some boring show with Hoya and Dongwoo.

The two boys laughed along with some scene on the show where Shinhwa was the main. You didn't feel like laughing and just rested your head on the board. *Now I wonder, ... why didn't Myungsoo do anything to me since the day I came here ? It's not like I want to, but, ... I am his wife on paper, aren't I ? Is he crazy for bringing me here and do his maid ? He could have just made me his maid instead of wife, right ?*. For once, you found Myungsoo was the good boy. At the thought, you scolded yourself for thinking like that, *Urgh ! Crack that ... he is horrible ...*

Your phone buzzed, you took a look at it, didn't surprise much when the ID popped up was from Zelo. They had tried to send messages, called you like over 30 times everyday, even your oppas from Block B.

*Zelo maybe was left starving ... That's what he always texted he about* a small smile from on your lips as you pressed the button to read. Just a small thing related to B.A.P made your boring time up.

Noona ! Help me ! Some scary guys are after me !! I don't know what to do, noona !! Come help me ! They look like gangsters and have tattoos too ! T__T I am at a bus stop near Myungdong ... and I sneak out, so I can't call hyungs !

Junhong <3

*What ?* you sat up, looked horror. Hoya and Dongwoo were caught up with you, they blinked at you, "What happened ?"

You bit your lips, trembling, tried to act cool, "N-Nothing" but your shaky voice can't help anything.

Hoya learned your face, and his eyes shifted down to your phone. *Those boys must have text her. They may be in trouble, or they may just miss her. And I know she are in both problems*. Hoya sighed, he couldn't see you like this.

"If you have somewhere to go, you can go" Hoya said, nodding to the door.

You stared at him, in shock. None of them wanted to get in Myungsoo's rule. Never.

"B-But what about Myungsoo ?" you asked, warily. Hoya sent a soft smile, "If you are hurry, you may get home sooner than him. He goes clubbing, so I doubt he will come home soon"

You were a little doubting in him, but because you needed to see if Zelo is okay, and moreover, Dongwoo also nodded his head in agreement. "Hurry, you don't have all night"

"...thanks, guys" you ran out of their house like lighting.

 

***

 

You stepped out of the bus going to Myungdong. Immediately, you spotted an out-looking boy with pink head. Hesitantly, didn't know if he tricked you to meet him or not. Just then you noticed his worrying expression, no more hesitation, you ran to him. "JunHong !"

"Noona !!!" Zelo cried out actually, he stood up and hugged you tightly. "Omg ! I miss you so much, noona !!" he cooed and kissed your cheeks. You can let out a smile, you cupped his face and pulled him down, turning his head side to side, checked if there were any bruise on him.

"Yah ! You tricked me ?" you yelled, slapped on his arm. Zelo winced and pouted, "No, noona ! I was followed for sure. Those guys are still there !" he turned you around and pointed his finger over to other side of the way. And yes, there were a bunch of guys, around 10, looking all scary and gangster.

"So, ... why did they follow you ?" you asked, eyeing them carefully. Some of the guys also saw you and they pointing your way.

"Eh ... they asked me for money, but I didn't give them, so they chase me off ..." he answered like it was the most normal thing.

"Aish, Zelo ! You shouldn't go out this late alone ! That's what I always told you !" you scolded him, holding his hand, ready to run if those men did any movement.

"But ... noona wasn't there to tell me ..." he sounded sad and sorrow. You softened and looked up at him, Zelo was pouting and looking back at you. "I'm sorry ..." you mumbled.

"Noona, can you comeback to us ? We all miss you so- AHHH !" Zelo shouted and you turned to look at what he was yelling at. Your eyes widened as those guys approached you two.

"Aish, shoot !" you were about to pull Zelo to run, but those men circled around you and tilting their heads, cracking their knuckles, ready to throw a punch.

"Little girl, come to help ?" a man asked and the others bursted into laughters. You narrowed your eyes, tensed up already. "Let we go, or you will regret touching us" you sneered calmly, but coldly.

It's been a while since you got in a fight. And thanks to those depression you received these days, made you want to finish up some guys.

One guy walked up and pulled on Zelo's shoulder, but you hit on his arm and he pulled off, winced in pain. "YAH !" he shouted and wagged his fingers, called his friends to step up.

"Your little boy got on our nerve, now may you step back, or you can stay here and be our victim too" a guy who you can regconize as their leader demanded, and you even smirked, "SangHyuk ? Oh please, I thought you guys must be some fierce gang, didn't know we will meet again, Choi Sang Hyuk"

Sanghyuk stopped on his spot, he stared at you, recalling his mind. "... who are you ?"

Zelo glanced at you and Sanghyuk, he can't help but ask out loud, "Noona, do you know them ?"

You scoffed loudly, "Know them ? You can say we are enemies"

SangHyuk pursed his lips into a firm line, literately remembered you. "What's your name again ?"

You smirked, getting excited already, "Let's me show you some of our memories". You ran up and kicked on his stomach, slammed your sneakers hard on his stomach and he lied down on the ground.

Some of his guys reached for you.

"NOONA !" Zelo called, and you quickly turned around, gave some high kicks and they all knocked out. "Oops, too hard, sorry"

The rest of the gang approached you with hateful look, simply, you were just kicked off their leader and some of their friends.

Barely scared, you rotated your muscles, pushing Zelo far behind your back, where you could easily help him if some guys reached him.

"Come on, I need to clean this up early" you hissed and they growled, threw punchs, kicks your way.

You dragged a leg and shoved him off. On the other hand, you kicked a big guy on his head and he lied down soundlessly. At the time when you could easily knocked down on some of them, a voice echoed and stopped all the guys.

"STOP !" Sanghyuk shouted, stood up, clutching on his stomach, where you kicked on, his face showed such hurt and embarrased.

You relaxed your arms and legs, knew that the show was done. "So ? Remember me now ?"

Sanghyuk waved his arm, and his crew stepped back. "Woo Hyun Ji, how can I forget your kick ? I ate it up for more than hundred times" he smirked, amazed.

You chuckled, "Lucky that you remembered, I was about to kill you off for forgeting me".

Sanghyuk was Zico's rival gangster. In the past, he always picked up fight on your brother, and even you. To his unluck, you and Zico easily kicked him off your way because he was just a weak gangster, who picked up fight on students for money.

And just like now, he wanted to scare Zelo and took his money.

You turned to Zelo and nodded at Sanghyuk, "Don't worry about him, he is harmless" you smirked as his face turned dark.

"This is my brother, don't touch him, or I will kill you" you exclaimed, made sure that he will never touch Zelo again.

Sanghyuk nodded his head eagerly. "Where were you recently ? I didn't see you with Zico"

You dropped your smirk, your face turned back to cold and emotionless. "None of your business, now you can go"

"Oh, okay" Sanghyuk cocked his head, wondered why you didn't answer him, but he didn't want to get on your bad side once again. So he backed off.

 

Zelo giggled while clapping his hands, "Wowww, noona is so so cool !!"

You shook your head, tiredly, "Zelo, why are you here again ?". Zelo smiled, "I want to eat ice-cream"

"That's it ?" you rounded your eyes at him, Zelo nodded in return. "Aish ! Because of an ice-cream and you got in trouble. When will you grow up ?"

Zelo beamed, happily answered your question, "Noona said that you will never leave me if I am still a kid, ... but ... you left me without a warning"

You felt bad, guilty and hurt. "Okay, noona will buy you ice-cream, then you must go home and promise not to tell other about meeting me"

"Okay ..." he nodded weakly. *I will tell them anyway*

 

***

 

Sanghyuk cursed non-stoply as he walked down the way.

"Dammit, that's girl is unbelievable. How can we meet her like this ?" he spoke regretfully.

"Hyung, why did you look so scared of her ?" one of his guys asked.

Sanghyuk blew a rasberry, annoyed. "My bad memory, don't make me recall the past"

Don't know if this was there luck or what, they happened to run into Block B.

"Hooooo !! Yah ! Choi Sang Hyuk !" U-Kwon hollered. Block B stopped and looked at them.

Sanghyuk jumped in shock, he didnt expect to meet both the Woo today.

"Ah " she cursed out loud. Zico narrowed his eyes, "Meet me and curse ? You are grown up in a bad way, Sanghyuk"

Sanghyuk meekly laughed, "Nothing ... ha-ha"

"I guess there is something, spill out ! NOW !" Zico dragged him by the collar and he actually jumped out of his skin. "I-I-I was j-just saw your sister !" Sanghyuk told all the story in just a minute.

B-Bomb clucked his tongue, "You met her ? In Myungdong, with a pink head boy ?"

"Y-Yes"

Jaehyo slapped on one of the guy near him on the head, "And you tried to hit her ?!"

"N-Not me ! It's him" that guy pointed to the boy across him. P.O snickered and kicked that guy on the , "You dared to hit my dear dongseang ?! Now you are dead !!"

Kyung snarled, he scared off all the guys.

Zico and B-Bomb looked at each other, Zico smirked happily, "I guess we found her"

"Yeah" B-Bomb nodded, happy as well.

Zico shoved Sanghyuk off and clapped his hands, "Taeil hyung, take the kids home. I'll go and get my sister"

"Yah ! I'm not a kid ! Besides, I'll go with you" Jaehyo raised his arm.

Zico sighed, "Fine, fine, hyung"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

Guess what ?!

Next chapter will be epic ! I decided to turn Myungsoo into some beast, totally a jerk !! Yayyy !! A little y, and smexy !! :))

Zico will need to wait and turn up when Myungsoo had finished his real intention he had towards HyunJi, don't you think ?