You Need A Boyfriend

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 7:

You need a boyfriend

 

Dinner was made in a rush. Finally, it's done and served perfectly on the table.

"Masters, dinner is ready !" you hollered and immediately, 6 guys darted in the room and sat neatly around the table.

"Yummy !~" Jongup beamed and took his spoon. You chuckled and handed each of them hot choco.

"More cream for Zelo" you placed a cup full off cream in front of Zelo.

YoungJae scoffed, "Not fair !". You turned to him and sighed, "But ... you need to lose weight"

YoungJae's face burned red like a tomato, "YAH ! HIPPO ! YOU ARE THE ONE NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT !"

You puffed your cheek, ready to have a comeback, but Yongguk stopped the fight, "HyunJi, why did it take you too long to buy food ?"

You stopped and gulped down, you turned to look at Zelo, who lowered his head and silently ate.

"Eh ... I ... and Zelo were running around the park ... in the evening ..." you stammered and kept rolling your eyes around but Yongguk.

Himchan raised his eyebrow, "Really ? Or ..."

*Or...?* you held your chin up, held your breath for the thing Himchan would say.

"... you and Zelo were DATING ?!" Himchan slammed his hands on the table and made a face.

Zelo choked, "EH ?! Hyung ! No !"

Himchan narrowed his eyes and kept that straight face to the maknae. Zelo darely looked back and pouted. Once again, Yongguk had to step in.

"Okay, these two maknaes. Stop !" the leader yelled and pulled them down on the seat.

You sighed in relief, thanks to Himchan, Yongguk didn't ask more about you coming home late. *How come Himchan master always reacts with me staying around Zelo ... ?* you asked yourself and gave Himchan a confused look.

Himchan met eyes with you and turned away, his face burned lightly pink, *Am I crazy ? Why the hell everything related to her all make me become restless ?*

YoungJae shook all the thought off for both you and Himchan, this smartass raised his voice as if everything he said will be the rule, "Zelo dates HyunJi ? Ptss, you must be kidding me"

You rolled your eyes secretly. Himchan turned to YoungJae with curious look.

"Who will willing to be this Hippa's boyfriend must be crazy" YoungJae smirked and sent you a victory wink. You tucked your tongue out and sat down on the seat next to Zelo.

Daehyun chuckled, "She is cute". You rushly looked up and rounded your eyes *Huh ?*

This time YoungJae choked on his food, "Mwo ?! No, no, no, no Daehyun ah. You are having a cold, you have gone nonsense"

Daehyun just smiled, "Wae ? Are you jealous that i said she is cute ?"

YoungJae made a gross face, as if his favorite character was dead. Beside, Himchan rolled his fist into a ball, *YoungJae isn't. But I am. Don't tell me Daehyun is interested in HyunJi more than a brother*

Your cheek turned light pink, "Daehyun master, don't tease me"

Daehyun blinked and slyly smiled, "How about ... you and me dating ?"

"WHAT !?"

"NO !"

"EW !"

Himchan shouted first and he stood up with shock expression.

Then Zelo whining held on your arm like you are his teddy bear.

And last but not least at all, YoungJae made a face with those strainge noise.

You froze in your spot and only could look at Daehyun with pale face. *Mr Bang won't let this happen ...*

YongGuk can sense that Daehyun was just kidding. The leader chuckled, "Aigoo, Dae. You can date me"

"EH ?" Daehyun dropped his smile. YongGuk wore on serious face and nodded and nodded and nodded, "I mean it. Hyung have had secret crush on you for years"

"B-But ... We are siblings" Daehyun shuttered, he now regretted pushing this first.

"So ? We can be in a secret love" Yongguk shrugged and leaned in closer to Daehyun.

The latter shallowed hard and jumped off his seat, "That's it ! Stop it ! I was just kidding ! Hyung, you really have a crush on me ?" Daehyun warily glanced at Yongguk.

"Nope" Yongguk grinned.
"Aish !" Daehyun growled and pulled his chair away from the seat near Yongguk, "I will never get near you"

Jongup blinked as Daehyun pushed him aside, the younger boy was eating and leaving all the scene away, "Hyung ? Why are you moving here ?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "Because our leader is gay"

JongUp blinked innocently, "Gay ? That's mean ... WHAT ?! YONGGUK HYUNG IS GAY ?" JongUp cried out.

You sighed, felt a mixture of happy and crazy with those boys.

Yongguk slapped on Jongup's head, "Nah. I was just kidding"

Jongup nodded and also kept distance from him.

"So, ... HyunJi, are you thinking of having a boyfriend at this age ?" Yongguk asked.

You was taken off-guard, "Boyfriend ...?" *I have never thought of that, my life is just too troblesome to think of it*

You slowly shook your head, "Jiho oppa will kill him" you joked.

Himchan stiffened at the name, *Jiho, I will kill you first if you approve any boy for her*

Yongguk laughed out of the blue, "I suggest you to find a boy, 17 year-old and beautiful like you need to enjoy love life"

YoungJae snorted, "I volunteer to take you to the zooo !! I bet there are lots of male hippos that want to be coupled with you"

You kicked on his leg, "Oops, sorry master"

Youngjae frowned and rubbed his sore leg.

"I will think about it. But I am perfect with 6 of you" you finally forget about your spot as their bodyguard, and gave them a wide smile.

Warmness filled in their hearts and all of them lovingly looked at you.

"Who know ? Maybe you will find your half tomorrow, Ji. New classmate, remember ?" Jongup pointed you.

The hyungs gasped at him, "Wow ? Our Jongup knows how to think ...!!"

JongUp rolled his eyes and the olders laughed off. You chuckled and ducked your head down.

*I only wish to have 6 of you in my life, forever*

Himchan stole glance at you, *New classmate ... should I drop down from senior to transfer to her class ?*