Girlfriend

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 50:

Girlfriend

 

Night in Seoul became humid and cold, people tried to hurry home as soon as possible, couples were hand in hand and happily played under the rain, mother and child were laughing and went home.

In just more than 10 minutes after the rain had been pouring down, the street turned out soaking and silent. There were no figure of human being, they all were at home and stayed with their family.

And there was just one certain person, no, one girl walking under the rain. It's you by the way.

You were running, much more like dragging yourself on the street. Anyone saw you must think you are crazy or what, because you didn't bother to cover your head or face, thought it's useless in such a heavy rain, but you would be care less about your health right now.

The more you hate rain because of the hurtful memory, the more you love it.

You love how the rain drops onto your face, your hands, your shoulder and making your body wet like you just come out of a pool. That's refreshing you, make you feel reborn and one last thing - Under the rain, you could cry as much as you want but will never be noticed by anyone.

You hate being seen weak, you hate acting like a normal girl in front of everyone. But you can't understand why you could easily cry in front of Himchan ...

*I can't betray my heart, I know I love him, and I will always do* a flash of thought shot through your mind and your steps immediately stopped.

A fast pain went through your heart and escaped from your eyes by tears.

Standing under the rain with a mindless state, you cried like there was no tomorrow.

*Mom, dad. I miss you ...* tears poured down with the rain. *Himchan oppa, I love you ...* this time you bit your lips, prevented yourself from bawling.

*Forget him, you stupid !!!* you blamed yourself and started choking on your own saliva.

A death cold wind brushed through your skin, you flinched in freezing and you tried to cover you with your tiny arms. *I need to hide from this rain ... It didn't seem to stop by any minute ... and I don't want to go home with this state* you sighed and decided to run into a bus stop nearby, sat down on one of the benches and rubbed your arms and face to reduce the cold.

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Himchan was never an athlete but now. He was running like his life depends on it.

He ignored the rain touching his skin and wind blew hair to make his running harder.

In his mind was only a girl, an only girl that has always been in his mind for years. And just because of his stupid mouth, he had lost her, or almost.

"HyunJi, where are you ..." he mumbled and his head busily turned here and there, right and left along with the pace that his heart and feets were having.

*What if she ran into some gangsters and being ... Aniya !!!* Himchan shook his head and took his phone out, careful to not let it get into the rain and called you by phone.

"Pick up, pick up, please pick up, HyunJi ah ~..." Himchan mumbled while forcing his eyes to find you in such a thick and heavy rain covering his vision.

 

You heard your phone rang, stunned, you shifted it out of your pocket and got startled at the name.

Himchan oppa <3

Hesitantly, finally you decided to press the 'Yes' button and put the phone on your ear, bit your lips because of the tremble and heard Himchan's voice craving for you from the other line.

HyunJi ! HyunJi ~ Are you there ?!

...

Where are you ?!

...

Please at least say something ! Curse me is okay too ! Please don't worry me out ! HyunJi ! Where are you right now ?

... *Oppa ...*

HyunJi, please say something ... Himchan's voice sounded weak and hopeless already, you cried even more and sniffled on the phone.

I heard your crying, please say something ... don't cry ... don't cry ... your crying breaks my heart ...

You can't hold in anymore, the feelings kept rasing up while hearing his voice, you choked and coughed hard on the line.

Oppa... Himchan oppa ...

HYUNJI ! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW ?

I am at -

But before you could reply to him, a pair of strong and warm arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you for a backhug.

In shock, your eyes widened and you were about to kick off the person behind you if Himchan's voice didn't shock you even more.

"HyunJi, I thought I lost you" his voice hit your right ear through the phone, but your left ear felt the real warm breath. Slowly, you dropped your phone and turned back with frightening eyes, only to find Himchan soaking wet much more than you, hugging you tight and nudged his face into your neck.

"Oppa ..." you trembled his name and Himchan looked up, smiled lightly, "I found you"

You had a butterfly flew out from your tummy, a weird feeling took overy your mind.

Relief. Happiness. Love. Hate. Disbelief.

All those emotions mixed into your mind, made you dizzy and made it even harder for you to face Himchan right now.

"Why would you find me ? You want to break my heart, again !?" you shouted when looking ahead.

Himchan shook his head, touching your neck skin with his cheek, "No ... don't say that ...I never want to break your heart"

"You just did. You just did. YOU JUST DID" your knees grew weak and you dropped down, lucky, Himchan caught you in his arms and supposed you.

"I don't need you to pity me ! I don't need you too treat me like a sister either ! We are nothing but stranger. Not friends. Not relatives. Not siblings. We are totally stranger !" you let all your frustration go out like another hurricane had come through.

"HyunJi - Listen to me ! I can explain. That time, I didn't mean I don't love you-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR !" you shoved him off and ran out of the bus stop stand, out into the rain.

Himchan widened his eyes at the loss of contact. He looked at you running into the rain and quickly followed you, he caught up with you easily and forcefully yanked your wrist, crashed your body into his and used his hand to press your head against his wet but hot chest.

"Let me go" you struggled and hit his chest, but your strength was weaker because of the cold. Himchan frowned upon seeing you trying to escape from him like that. His heart was hurt more than 100x times than his chest being hit by you.

"Don't try to run away from me" he firmly demanded.

You stopped but glared up at him, "Then ? You will play with my heart again ?! Oppa, you are a jerk. Don't play with girls' hearts !!!" your eyes went red because of crying, but thanks to rain, your tears literately being erased from his eyes.

"No" Himchan let out.

"Liar ! Liar ! You went to find me just because Yongguk oppa or Zelo ask you to, right ?! They want you to comfort me, right ?! They think that because I love you, right ?! Sorry, but I will try to forget this wrong love ! I will try to erase your image out of my heart. I will -"

You were cut off.

By his lips.

He was kissing you.

Roughly.

Himchan pressed his lips on yours, hand put behind your head, there was no way for you to struggle off from the kiss.

He had his other hand wrapped around your waist, pulled you up and made your body closer to him. He tilted his head aside to have a better angle for the kiss, despite your struggling, Himchan kept you firmly inside his embrace.

*What is he doing !?* you shouted into your mind, eyes widened staring at him. But Himchan had his eyes closed, enjoyed the kiss more than everyone did.

Slowly, your anger ran off, left you with a confusing feeling and a melted heart.

You stopped struggling or hitting him. Little by little, you gave up and let Himchan do whatever he wanted. You hands automatically found their way to Himchan's neck and wrapped themselves around his neck.

The kiss got heated and passionately than ever.

You didn't know why he kissed you, but you could tell, this was not a kiss for apologizing, or a kiss for his game, it's just that ... this kiss seemed real and sincere.

Rain kept falling down, wettened both of you, but the kiss didn't seem like stopping.

Himchan bit your bottom lip, asking for your willing let him do more than just a peck. You hesitated but then gasped for air, Himchan took the chance to slip his tongue inside your mouth and the two tongues started dancing in the same beat with the both hearts.

Only when you loosened your arms from his neck and used them to hit his chest again. Himchan unwillingly pulled off but still kept his arms around you, in case you would run away from him again.

You didn't move, your lips were trembling, eyes froze and heart beating light crazy. Himchan chuckled and lowered his head to meet your level. You avoided his eyes but Himchan held your chin and made you to look at his face.

You gained back your sense and had light dare to stare back at him.

Himchan pulled out a cheesy smile, "I love you". Your eyes stirred, "What ...?"

"Aish, my kiss made you mute, huh ? I said I love you" Himchan fakely snapped.

You shook your head, "Don't lie, don't play with my heart anymore"

"I do not play with your heart. I never did and I will never do" Himchan's breath brushed into your lips because of the closeness. Shiver sent down your spine and you could tell, you had forgiven him already. And little, you could fell that he meaned his words.

"Then why did you say those hurtful words at home ?"

"Because I was scared that I will ruin our relationship. I can be with you as an oppa, but I can't live with you ignoring me" Himchan admited and pressed his forehead with you, "I am sorry for being a coward. But really, I love you, a lot"

Your heart bumped out of your chest, tears ran down in happiness. *No way*

"Do you really not play with me right now ?" you asked, gave him a little distrustful look.

"Has oppa even lied to you before ?" Himchan raised his eyebrow playfully. You gave him a look, "Yes, yes you did"

He frowned, "What ?! When ?! Aish ... forget it ! Now I am really saying my heart. Please, believe me !!" he whined like a kid. Even though this situation was not right for him to act like that, but however, he is Himchan after all.

This time you chuckled, you carefully hugged his waist and buried your face into his chest, "I love you, oppa. I love you since young and never stop loving you" you mumbled into his chest. Himchan grinned wider and he tightened his arms around you, he brushed his cheek with you, "Me too"

You two kept hugging for a while then pulled off. Himchan lowly spoke, "Would you be my girlfriend, baby ?"

You gasped at him, not because of his confession, but because of his cheesiness.

He winked and held your hands, swung around.

You laughed lightly, managed a small nod, "I'd love to"

"WAHHH ! REALLY !~" Himchan dragged your face and asked with wide eyes.

You gave him a surprised look but then smiled widely, "Or you want me to reject you ?"

"NO WAY !" Himchan panicked and protectively hugged you, glanced around like someone would really pop up and steal you away from him.

"Oppa, you will never grow up" you chuckled at hit his forehead. Himchan winced, "So you hate me now ?"

You softened, "No, I will never hate you" you tip-toed and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Himchan blinked with a silly face. You laughed, "Oppa ~ You are funny"

The rain hadn't stopped yet. You two were still under the rain, but smiling like some freaks.

Himchan leaned in and kissed your forehead, "I am sorry for hurting you before"

Then he kissed down to your eyes, made you closed your eyes, "I am sorry for being a coward and didn't have a dare to steal you back from Ren this afternoon"

He traveled down and kiss your jawline, "And I am sorry for not confessing sooner, made you feel hurt more than I do"

At last, he kissed your lips, then pulled off with a sweet smile, "Finally, I love you"

You opened your eyes and stared into his black-mysterious eyes, a bright smile crossed your face, "Don't take the chance to kiss me that much, oppa"

He chuckled and kissed you again, "I love the taste of your sweet lips" he smirked playfully.

"You are soaking wet. Come on, go home right now or you will catch a cold" you tucked on his hand and pulled him home.

Himchan smiled secretly after you and felt completed already, *She is mine, only mine*

 

***

 

The house's door flustered open.

5 heads shot up in pure worry and quickly ran to the door.

"Noona !" Zelo exclaimed and jumped up and down, but his face fell while seeing Himchanwalking in instead of his beloved noona.

"Himchan ?! Where is HyunJi ? Did you find her ?" Yongguk asked in shaky tone. He was really worried.

Himchan looked at his brothers' faces, he frowned deeply, "You guys are only scared about HyunJi ? What about me ?!"

"You dork hyung, where is Hippo ?" YoungJae coldly snapped back. Himchan sighed, "Arraso"

He pulled you out from his back and wrapped his arm around your waist. He casted the boys a confident smirk.

"Now say hi to your noona ~" Himchan sang, and meaned to Daehyun, YoungJae and Jongup.

They didn't take in his words, instead, all the attention was on you.

"Omg, noona ! You are soaking wet !!" Zelo hugged you, careless about getting wet too.

Daehyun dragged a random towel near the bathroom and ran to rub your hair, "You will catch a cold, baby ah ~"

Himchan gasped at Daehyun.

YoungJae chuckled, "Hippo, why don't you call us when it's rained ? We were dead worried"

Jongup looked at you with soft eyes, "Are you okay now ?"

You nodded, stole glance at the burning Himchan. *Is he okay ?*

Yongguk approached you and used his thumbs to wipe the skin under your eyes, "You did cry, your eyes are red right now"he lowered down and lightly kissed that skin of yours.

Himchan had been holding in enough, he bursted into anger.

"YAHHH !! BACK OFF !!" Himchan shoved the boys out of his way and held you tight.

"She is mine !!!!!" Himchan informed in a childish way.

"But ... noona is mine before you ..." Zelo pouted. Yongguk ruffled his hair, "She is always yours, but I guess you have to share your noona with Himchan from now on"

"But why ?" Zelo made a face.

"Because we had a newborn couple here ~" Daehyun mischievously sang.

YoungJae nodded along, "Now I will call Himchan hyung Hippo, too !!"

"Yah" Himchan growled at YoungJae.

You blushed as all of them were teasing you. Only Zelo was clueless, even Jongup did give you a sly smile.

Zelo pouted longly, still didn't get the point. Himchan sighed in frustration, "Aish ! Yah Junhong ! From now on, HyunJi is not your only noona. She is my girlfriend !"

"WHAT ?! NO WAY !" Zelo shot up, frowned.

You chuckled, "Zelo, it's not meaned that you are not my favorite boy" you pinched his cheeks.

Zelo unwillngly nodded and ran to hug Yongguk's arm instead. Yongguk laughed, "Hah. Now you need me only because HyunJi doesn't need you anymore ?!"

"No ... because ... I love hyung !" Zelo stated cutely.

All of you bursted into laughter.

After a while, all of you went back to your rooms.

Himchan followed you to your door.

"I guess, ... goodnight oppa" you smiled blushly.

Himchan chuckled and hugged your waist, "I can't believe that we are really together now"

You lightly punched him, "The boys will see us, oppa"

"Who cares ? As long as you are with me, I am scarefree !" he pouted his lips cutely. You tilted your head away, avoided him.

Himchan groaned, "Awwww ~ Give me a kiss ~"

You shyly looked up, "I ... I am not used to this ..."

He sighed and kissed you quickly instead. "Then I will make you get used to it, baby ~"

You glared at him, "Okay, okay. Yongguk oppa will throw a tantrum if you make noise when he is asleep. Go back to your room now, oppa" you pushed him to his room.

Himchan nodded, "As you wish ~ Dream about me, kay ?"

You nodded with a mehrong and went into your room.

The night came and you had fallen asleep with a smile on your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Awwww ~~ They are together already !~

THE END !

 

 

 

 

Haha  !!! KIDDING !~

The main drama hasn't come up yet !!

Hold on your seatbelt guy !~~

 

@daehyunbunny: ^^! Do you like any one in EXO ?

@-shooberry: mwo ? Yongguk & Jieun ?! Omo omo !! My shipper !! I also ship Himchan & Hyosung !~ But why no-no BangZelo ? They are cute :)

@Grey_Storm: Thank you <3

@unxplainablejoyss501: TT__TT I feel bad for Ren too :)

@seoulchae: YoungJae's hair is a best thing for him to attack Daehyun :))

@abbeylee: ^^! Tell your mom I am sorry LOL ~ I am also being scolded because I didn't study that much compared with the old times, when I was only a reader TT__TT

@greenjongup: Hoho !~ Sungyeol and Dongwoo are my bias !!! <3 I think Sungyeol is suitable for playboy image though ... Dongwoo is always a cutie !!

@hyunmi_jinri: OMO ! STOP CUTTING YOUR WRIST ! Omo !~ I supa love Chanyeo's deep voice ! y much ~ And Kris's cold image kyahhhh ! And Lay's cold city man image !~ And Xiumin with his bao zi image !!!!!!!

I couldn't find any cute pics today for a picspam! Sorry :)

I will find some include Infinite's for tomorrow update :)