Confession

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 49:

Confession

 

The last thing you knew, you were at the theater with Ren. He seemed excited and interested in watching movies.

"Which movie do you want to watch ?" Ren asked and he tapped his chin in considering. You nodded and let your eyes gramble around the list of movies, you were not the type to go out alot and hanging with friends to those places, so that you were glueless about which movie was good or a hit.

"I don't know ..." you muttered and eventually gave him an embarrasing smile, "I am out of those world"

Ren chuckled, "I will choose then". He said and went to buy tickets, you looked around and decided to buy popcorn and drink.

After a while, you went back to the place you had met Ren, but there was no him. Baffled, you looked around for him and spotted him being surrounded by a bunch of guys. *Again ... ? I swear Ren is much prettier than me*.

Quickly, you darted near then and pushed yourself to go inside the circle.

"Excuse me, let's me go through" you pushed a guy and he whirled back, annoyed but soon replaced his frown with a flirting smile, "Oh, hey there beauty~"

You rolled your eyes without looking at his face and reached for Ren's wrist, "Come on Ren, we have to go-"

"Not so fast, baby ~" another shorter guy perked up and touched your chin, heated up, you shot daggers at him and to your unexpectation, you were the only one to freeze.

* ! I ran into Infinite ... No ... Ren ran into them* you cursed and your eyes soon became dark and cold.

With a quick glance, you literally recognized all of them. They maybe grown up, but therir features were still familiar.

*Sungyeol and his dolphin voice, no wonder I found the voice familiar when he call me beauty. And Howon ? Call me baby .. Urg* you made a face at him. Hoya raised an eyebrow in interest.

Seemed like SungJong remembered something, his eyes widened and he pointed his finger at you, "You are ... ?"

*They recognize me already ?!* you panicked and looked down, wanted to hide your face. But his continuing relieved you, "You are the two girls we pumped into in Lotte World ?!"

*Phew* you breathed out and slowly looked up, "You had mistaken me with someone, sorry, but we are busy" you politely excused yourself and pulled Ren out of the circle they made. But worthless when Sunggyu and Dongwoo stopped you by their strong arms.

"Can we join ?" Dongwoo asked with a childish smile. You can't help but muffle your laughter. *Jang Dong Woo, the nicest boy in Infinite ... Now become a flirt ... ? The causing must only be ..* you shifted your gaze to Woohyun, who winked as seeing you looking at him, you rolled your eyes. *Only Woohyun*

Ren saw Sunggyu's hand on your arm, he frowned and pushed Sunggyu's hand off, "Don't touch her" Ren said coldly, but you could feel his hand shook on yours.

Sunggyu smirked, "What are you ?! Her sister ?"

You grinted your eyes at the leader, "Rude much ? Now back off" you spat and shot him a coldest glare that could send anyone down. You huffed and firmly yanked your arm off his, and pushed Ren out of the round.

"Go Ren, don't care about them" you mumbled and started picking on your pace. But you curiously turned back, found then smirking your way. But your eyes stopped at L, who had his arm-crossed, face showed no emotion but you could tell he was enjoying the show by his sparkling eyes.

*Kim Myung Soo ... the mysterious one ... we used to be friends ...* you sighed and turned back, entered the theater room.

Infinite snickered, "I swear they were the two girls in Lotte World !" SungJong nodded his head.

"This Earth is round, that's why we could meet again" Hoya shrugged.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo just smirked and listened to whatever the younger said. Sungyeol his lips, "The blonde one looks cute".

Woohyun smacked his head, "Dude ! You already had more than 3 girlfriends right now"

"Hey ! Do not ! They threw themselves to me, I have never accepted them as my girls" Sungyeol protested buy his face showed an odd confidence.

Woohyun shook his head, then he turned to the silent L, whose eyes still following the path you just left. Woohyun raised an eyebrow, he smiled lightly and cut L off his daze.

"She is HyunJi, right ?" Woohyun asked, amused.

Infinite froze and stared at Woohyun. Even L whirled back in surprise.

"Hyung, you mean ... Woo Hyun Ji ?" SungJong asked.

Woohyun nodded, "There is only one HyunJi in our life" he said and cocked his head, as if recalling the memory.

Sunggyu stayed deep in thought then shot up, "Daddy is still taking care of her, right ?"

"Um" Dongwoo nodded, "The last time we met here was 5 years ago ... at that time, she was kinda moody"

Sungyeol waved his hand, "No way that is her !~ That girl is much more beautiful than HyunJi"

Hoya shot him a look. Yeah, Hoya was always having a soft spot for you, since the first time he saw you, he felt like protecting you. "Don't talk about HyunJi like that"

Sungyeol nodded in whatever-you-said and held his hands out in surrender.

"HyunJi is pretty though, she may had changed alot by this time" Woohyun finished and concluded that the girl they just met was really you.

"Myungsoo, what do you think ?" Woohyun smirked and asked the L. L looked up, still smileless and breathed out.

"I realized her when we met in Lotter World" L said and his eyes blankly looked in the air. *She hasn't changed ... she just became more stunned*

"TOLD YA !" Woohyun cheered and the boys jumped in shock.

"DUDE ! I MIGHT DIE BECAUSE OF HEART-ATTACKING !" Sungyeol yelled back, holding on his chest.

"Then bye bye" Hoya waved cutely. Sungyeol pouted and faked a sniffle, "You always bully me"

But then Sungyeol stopped, he looked up in horror, "Wait- Didn't dad have let HyunJi to be B.A.P's bodyguard ... ?"

They stared back at Sungyeol, then Sunggyu was the first one to nod, "You are right. Dad believed in Hyunji alot"

"Then ... we finally found them" Woohyun put his hands inside his pockets with a devil smirk.

 

***

 

"A horror movie ?" you asked, chuckled loudly while the movie just started. Ren nodded with a bright smile, "Then when you get scared, you can always borrow my shoulder" Ren proudly tapped his shoulder.

You laughed, "Yeah right"

He pouted, "You don't get scared of those things ?" he pointed to the screen, where the ghost came out even thought the film just started.

"Actually, no" you sorrily gave him a smile. Ren slumped down on his seat, "I should have choose a cartoon instead" he stated made you laugh, "It's okay, we could still enjoy the film"

And you paid attention into the movie. Absolutely didn't remember or care about Infinite, because you thought they didn't recognize you.

As for Ren, he didn't pay even a second into the movie, he had his eyes on you, on your face and on your hand.

*She looks like an angel while smiling. Even though ... she smiled while watching horror film ...?* Ren smiled, loved the difference you had from another girls.

You reached into the popcorn box and Ren quickly put his hand in also.

Your hand touched his, at the touch, you shifted your gaze to your hand and blinked as Ren held your hand tightly, linked fingers with you and he kept his smile cool while you gave him a weird look.

"Er ... then how can I eat popcorn ?" you asked and amusedly smile. Ren beamed, "I'll feed you". He used his other hand to cop the popcorn and held it in your mouth.

Ren purposely leaned in and raised his eyes, "Say ah ?"

You chuckled and opened your lips, he popped in. You chewed on the popcorn and looked up at Ren. The atmostphere suddenly turned arkward and silent, even thought yelling and crying could be heard from both the film and watchers.

*This atmostphere ... not good* you gulped down as Ren leaned in closer, closer and closer. His hands gripped on your tighter and tighter. Ren tilted his head, his eyes lost into your eyes and both the hearts stared joining in a beating race.

No one made a word, but you knew what Ren was up to, and you didn't want to.

At last, Ren leaned in in one move and his lips crashed against your ... cheek. Luckily, you turned your head and closed your eyes, that made his kiss miss.

Ren sighed and pulled off, "Sorry ..." he mumbled and sat back on his seat, tried to put his eyes on the screen. *She rejected me already ...*

You carefully touched your cheek, the heat was still there, but the feeling was not right. Your heart beated at the speed it woud always had when YoungJae or Zelo kissed you, or even when Zico came so close to you.

*I feel bad for Ren, but my heart belongs to him, and only him, even though he doesn't have the same feelings*

 

***

 

The movie ended without any memory left inside your head or Ren. You two went out with a dead silence and reached the Han River without both of you knowing, the walk seemed lasting a little too long.

Being the brave one, you stopped the arkwardness.

"Minki !" you pulled on his hand, because he seemed wanting to walk away. Ren stopped without turning back. You sighed and bent down to have a look at his face.

"You are mad at me ?" you asked and your eyes softened.

Ren shook his head, "No. Are you mad at me ?"

You knew what he meaned - a kiss. You softly shook your head, "Not really ... because I knew why and how you did it ... because I had the same problem" you straightened up and smiled bitterly.

Ren squeezed your hand, he had to confess, whatever the result will be.

"HyunJi, sit down and I have one thing to tell you" Ren sat down on the edge of the coach line and pat the spot next to him.

Hesitatedly, you finally sat down and inhaled in the fresh air of the night at Han River.

Ren slowly spoke up, "I ... I love you"

Your heart stopped and beat, that's an usual. But then your heart beated normally again.

"I know" you replied.

Ren chuckled, "You are really something" he poorly joked.

You weakly smiled, "You have told me twice ..."

"Um, but not offically" Ren turned to you with his long-lost eyes. You felt guilty so didn't dare to meet his eyes.

An odd silence took place. Only the sound of wind and wave of river could be heard.

Then Ren took your shoulder and spun you to face him.

"HyunJi, hear me"

You held your breath.

Ren smiled, "I love you" he kissed your forehead. Your eyes froze at its spot.

"Ren, I-"

"Would you be my girlfriend ?" Ren asked and kissed down to your cheek. Your face blushed because of the kiss, but seriously, your heart didn't react with his confession.

You could not be in any relationship before, but you were not that kind of clueless girl. Looking into his eyes, you could tell there were hurt and disappointment, which showed you the fact that Ren already prepared for your answer.

Once you thought about Himchan, you just wanted to accept Ren's confession to forget about him. But then your heart betrayed you with a light pain.

You should go with your heart's choice, you would never can be happy if you force yourself to be with your unright destination

JR's mom voice echoed inside your mind. You pinched your eyebrows then her words hit your stupid mind.

You sighed loudly, you took Ren's hands and put it off from your shoulders.

"Ren, I am sorry. I know you already can guess my answer. I can't" you closed your eyes in guilty.

Ren bit his lips, prevented himself from crying, but it just a fail while he was originally a emotion boy. Tears started forming in his eyes and ran down.

"Because of Himchan ?" Ren spoke in a crack voice.

You opened your eyes in a light shock, then you noticed his tears, you panicked and wiped it off, "Omo, Ren ... I'm sorry ... I'm not worth your tears, you know"

"Answer me, because of Himchan ?!" he yelled.

You were taken aback, but managed a weak nod. "Yes ..."

Ren stopped then laughed crazily, "Haha ~ I know it already ..."

"Ren, I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's okay. I had prepared for the answer, and it's actually less hurt than I thought" Ren chuckled. Your eyes stirred, "I am sorry, really. You are a great boy, a nice and gentle friend. Any girl would be extreme happy to have you as a boyfriend. But to me, you are just a friend, a good friend" you lowered your head.

Ren held his face up the sky and laughed, "You at making excuse, you know ?"

You blinked at him. Ren beamed at you and smiled, this time, his smile seemed real.

"Well, even though my love is rejected. But it felt better because you see me as a boy" Ren said and pinched your cheek, hard.

"Ouch !" you rubbed your cheek with a light glare shot at him.

Ren chuckled, "It's hurt, right ?"

You nodded, still bittered.

He chuckled again, "My heart is hurt the same"

Then you stopped, looked up at him, "I-"

"But it's okay now, as long as we are still friends" Ren smiled and held his hand out. You confused for a second but accepted his hand, shook it.

"Like I did say, real man wears pink, and you are a real man, Ren" you heartfully said.

Ren sighed and abruptly pulled you for a hug, "I am still loving you"

His voice sounded calm and comforting, you closed your eyes and hugged him back, "Thank you, and of course, you will always be my best best friend !!"

Ren pulled of and pinched your both cheeks, "Now you are no more beautiful, you are just a bunny"

"YAH !" you shouted and hit him. Ren yelped and hit you back. You two continued like that for a while then bursted into laughter.

"Aigoo, now my arms are hurt" you pouted and rubbed your arms. Ren smiled, "Sorry"

You looked up, gave him a playful glare, "You really have to pay me back for this"

Ren nodded, "Arasso, ice-cream tomorrow"

"Deal" you punched his arm. Then his phone rang.

"Wait" he told you and picked it up.

After finishing the call, Ren gave you a sorry smile, "My mom called, she said she is having a horrible headache, my dad is on a business trip. I guess I must be home"

You immediately panicked, "Omo omo !! Is she okay now ? You really must get home, now ! Come on" you pulled him up and pushed him to go.

Ren hesitated, "But, what about you ?"

You waved, "Aiii ~I'm a strong girl ! Remember ?" you held your arm up, showed your imagined muscles.

Ren bit his lips, didn't want to leave, you had to assure him, "I said I will be okay, go go go !!" you shooed him.

Ren nodded and smiled, "Thanks, Ji. And take care of yourself" he waved and disappeared quickly.

Your shoulder dropped, it's still arkward acting strong like that after rejecting your good friend's confession, but you had done well.

*Thanks Ren, you are a great boy* you smiled affectionately.

You turned to go home, but then you felt something was wrong.

*This familiar yet hateful condition ...* you looked up in the sky and realized. It's raining !

*Grahhh ... I hate rain ...* your body started reacting with the rain, you flinched in a strong scareness.

Your parents were died on a rainy day. Your most hurtful day ever.

*Mom, dad ...* your knees went weak and you just wanted to sit there, let's the rain wash you up.

But fighting back the urge to break down, you tried to drag your body with a heavy heart and tears began flowing won't stop.

*Stupid eyes, stop crying ... it has been years already* you cursed your own poor eyes and tried to walk home.

 

***

 

"It's raining !!!" Zelo informed and all the heads turned to the window.

"HyunJi isn't home" Jongup stated. He seemed worried already.

"HyunJi and rain, they can't stay together ..." Daehyun mumbled.

Yongguk recalled everynight you woke up because of the rain calling back the nightmare, he grimaced, "She would cry ..."

"I hope Ren will take her home safely" YoungJae played with his thumbs in a worry manner.

Himchan became restless and he stormed off the sofa, dragged his jacket with an umbrella and ran out of the house.

"HYUNG ! WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!" Zelo shouted.

"FIND HYUNJI !" Himchan replied and disappeared from his brothers' eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^! A late update, sorry !~

Infinite was here with a little apperance :)

I will promise on their official appearance within another chapters :)

@daehyunbunny: Ohhh !~ Myungsoo :) You surely have a same way to choose bias, Daehyun and Myungsoo, they are both cold and weird :))

@Cherriesalwaysthere: :)) Thanks, and remember to yell at me when I disappoint you :))

@m-bunnyalice: Himchan looks good, but a little silly with that short bang :)0

@Grey_Storm: wow !~ I see you are kind of busy ~ I'm glad you still find time to read my story, thank you ~

@KarinaKate: ^^ ! Everything from Infinite is the best of best !~ As always, right ? I am also in love with the whole album :)

@hyunmi_jinri: =)) I will deliver till your house, just order :)) In EXO ?! CHANYEOL AND KRIS, LAY AND KAI, XIUMIN AND D.O :) Still, love all of them :)

@greenjongup: I'm glad you love the picspam :) and Infinite was here a little :)

@seoulchae: ohhh ! Good luck on your next fic :) And make sure to tell me, I will definitely read it !

@-shooberry: *Open my mouth and receive all the steak you threw* =)) Thanks for the free steak :))

@unxplainablejoyss501: fight ... ? Should they fight ?! =)))))))))))

 

I see lot of you love the picspam , so I decide to give some more today ~

I wonder what is wrong with YoungJae and his love to showing his hair-style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Himchan, OMG, he is so so innocent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yongguk and Zelo, that's it, they are the bestest couple :)))))))))