Roller Coaster

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 37:

Roller Coaster

 

"Look !" Zico pointed his finger to the first gigantic game hit his eyes.

You warily looked up and got excited also. "ROLLER COASTER !"

All heads shot up to your voice and widened at the roller coaster. It had to say that, out of all the amusement parks in Korea, Lotte World has the most fierce roller coaster.

*Oh-no ... HyunJi is the roller-coaster maniac* B.A.P gulped. They didn't scare, it's just that dealing with your over-excited toward roller coaster is a big problem.

"I know right ? This is the best-est game ever !" Zico hummed and swung his arm around your neck. The two siblings looked up to the running train with twinkle eyes.

Block B chuckled, "Woo Family and Roller Coaster. I bet they were born on roller coaster"

You glanced at Zico then it's your turn to laugh.

"Actually, my parents met each other by roller coaster" you laughed.

"Seriously ?!"

"Um" you nodded playfully.

"Pfttt, whatever ! Let's enjoy it by our emotion instead of eyes" Zico huffed and pulled you into the line.

"Go guys !" you waved at them and one by one, they piled into the line.

"Hippo ! You better sit with me !" YoungJae yelled and pulled on your hand. You gave him a look, "Why ?"

"I can't stand sitting with any of them ! They will drag my arm and pinched on it, it's hurtttt !" YoungJae made a face.

"But oppa, I-"

"Oppa ?" Zico glowered his eyes. You paused then gulped down before turning back, "Oppa, I mean Jiho oppa !"

"I heard YoungJae oppa with my two ears" Zico coldly stated. You meekly grinned, "Oh ! Oppa, it's our turn !"

Zico glared at you but let it off this time because his turn was up.

Ren looked around, didn't know what to do, he wanted to sit next to you with the thought he would have lent you his shoulder or hand if you got scared.

"HyunJi, can I have a seat ?" Ren asked as he bent down to meet your level. You nodded, "Sure"

But before he could step in, a pair of strong arms pulled him backward and yanked him down on the seat next to Zico.

"Eh ?" you and Ren yelped in bafflement. Zico leaned toward Ren and flashed his eyelids, "I am a pro in this game. Don't worry"

"O-okay" Ren didn't think much and smiled. He turned to his back and made a sad face to you, "I'm sorry"

You chuckled, "No, I'm the one who must be sorry. My brother is really thoughtless for what he does"

You glanced at your side to see Ukwon, who just pulled Ren down looking at both his hands in puzzlement, *The feeling when I'm touching her is ... arkward*. Ukwon looked at Ren then back at his hands then shrugged.

You panicked, "Kwonnie oppa, Kyung oppa is sitting alone out there, you should join him"

"Oh okay" Kwon shook his thought away and went to sit with Kyung.

You sighed out in relief. You leaned back on your seat and can't help but jumping up and down, can't wait for the ride to take off.

But the problem was, all of them still hadn't have seat.

"Hippo, hello !" YoungJae approached you and he already put one leg into the booth. You nicely scooted away a bit for him to fill in, but out of the blue, he was yanked back and almost dropped down on the ground. Your eyes widened and immediately reached out to catch YoungJae.

"Oppa !" you called but before you could touch him, someone blocked your sight and jumped into the spot next to you.

Puzzled, you looked up to see Himchan looking down on YoungJae, "Now this is my seat" Himchan smirked at YoungJae.

You sighed, "Himchan oppa, even though I'm glad to see YoungJae lying down on the ground like that, but bullying your brother is bad" you slapped his arm and asked YoungJae in concern.

"YoungJae oppa, are you okay ?"

YoungJae stood up and dusted his clothes, "Yeah, right. Thanks" he hissed. He started picking a fight with Himchan, "Hyung ! Get out ! I don't want to sit with Daehyun ! He always throw up into my clothes !" he pointed his finger to Daehyun, who raised his eyebrow back in unexcitement.

"You think I want to ????" Himchan raised his voice back. You sighed in defeat, "You two seat here, I will sit with Daehyun oppa" you stood up but Himchan yanked you down by the wrist, "You shut up and stay still" he said firmly.

You stared back, didn't think he will demand you to do ... such lame thing.

The bickering will continue till no end if none of the boys gave a talk.

"YOO YOUNG JAE ! FIND YOUR SEAT ALREADY !" Yongguk shouted angrily

"FATTY DUDE ! YOU BETTER FIND A SEAT, OR GET OUT OF THE PLACE !" Jaehyo snarled. YoungJae opened his mouth to have a comeback, but someone cut him off.

"HYUNG ! YOU ARE ANNOYING PEOPLE !" Minhyun shouted aloud for the very first time.

You giggled seeing the priceless YoungJae while being scolded by lot of people at the same time.

"What the hell ? Why shouting at me ?" YoungJae held his hands out, but Daehyun called, "Yah ! You can either come and seat with me, or just leave !"

YoungJae puffed his cheek and glared at Himchan, who had a straight face on, he stuck his tongue out and sank down on the seat.

YoungJae sulkily dragged his legs to Daehyun and sat down before throwing Daehyun dirty looks.

And the ride finally can started after a long wasting time by YoungJae.

 

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!" you squealed

"THE WIND IS SO SO FRESHING !" P.O yelled

"JR ! STOP PULLING ON MY THROAT !" BaekHo shouted

"ZELO ! DON'T THROW YOUR LONG ARM AROUND LIKE THAT !"

"REN ! IS IT EXCITED ?!" Zico asked while yelling his throat out.

Ren gulped and his face turned pale by each minute. "Yeh-HH" his voice was turned up and down also.

You smiled widely and enjoyed the moment the ride wend up and then straight downward. Himchan also enjoyed the ride but he made sure to steal glances at you everytime.

He noticed your hand was on the seat in front, he sneakily reached out and dragged your hand.

You stopped shouting and shifted your gaze to him, Himchan meekly pouted, "I'm scared"

"Yeh, right" you mockily said but still, you squeezed his hand and swung it high along with you, "Shout with all your heart, you will be less scared !"

Himchan smiled, "YOO YOUNG JAE IS A BAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"HEY HYUNG !"

You chuckled and yelled on your own.

"I HATE ROLLER COASTER ! URGHHH----"

"WTF ! JUNG DAE HYUN ! YOU JUST THREW UP ONTO MY JACKET !"

"EWWWWWW" and the entire ride made a disgusting sound at what YoungJae just yelled.

 

The ride stopped and all piled out.

You and Himchan stepped out, hands were still together. Zico and Ren came out and their eyes widened in shock.

"Hands off !" Zico said and pried your hand off Himchan. You blushed after realizing and rubbed your hand.

Ren warily looked at both of you and felt there was a thing.

"Are ... you two together ?" Ren asked. You yelped and shook your hand, "No, no, don't misunderstand"

Himchan frowned, but Zico dragged his collar, "You !"

"What ?" Himchan widened his eyes back, not in fear, this time he really dared to stare back.

"Don't play with girls' hearts !" Zico hissed. As he meaned girls' hearts, he meaned both you and Ren's heart.

"What do you mean by those 's' in the sentence ?" Himchan tilted his head.

Zico clutched his tongue, "I don't know why Ren can lik-"

"Oppa !!!" You pulled on Zico's collar and dragged him away.

Ren blinked as his name was just mentioned, "Me like ... ?"

Himchan raised an eyebrow, *Why I feel like Jiho bewildered not because of HyunJi but Ren ?* he fixed his collar.

 

"Jiho oppaaaa, I will explain to you later, but please don't mention about Ren liking Himchan" you rubbed your hands together and pleading him.

Zico pinched his nose, "That dude is not deserved her !"

"Of course he is not !" you said, and it's the truth though.

Zico softened and ruffled your hair, "Only my baby is the most thoughtful for me" he hugged you and you arkwardly closed you eyes and smiled back.

"Um ... thank you ..."

 

YoungJae grumbled and held his jacket out by only two fingers.

"This is disgusting !" YoungJae growled and covered his nose. The smell was really bad.

Block B made face and scooted further away from Daehyun and YoungJae.

Zelo sniffed the air and he frowned, "Hyung ! You eat chocolate cake yesterday !" Zelo accused Daehyun. Daehyun casually nodded, "Yeah ?"

"Ew ! Everytime you eat that, your product all smell really bad !" Zelo ran away and hid behind Yongguk.

Nu'Est raised their eyes, "And your maknae seriously can do that kind of ... stuff ? Sniffing something and guess food ?"

Jongup innocently nodded, "He sniffs, and I can guess only by their facial's expression"

"Really ???" Ukwon blurted

Jongup nodded once again, then he observed Ukwon's face, "Um ... hyung, you ate cupcakes yesterday ?"

"CUPCAKE ? MY CUPCAKE ?" P.O gasped and shoved U-Kwon down.

Ukwon glared at Jongup, "Who asked you to do that !!"

"Aiii, stop it Jongupie" you tapped on his back and walked to YoungJae, "I will wash it after getting home"

"Getting home ...?" Minhyun slowly spoke. You froze.*Caught*

"She means my house" B-Bomb to the rescue.

You sighed and faked a smile, "Yes, of course my house. I just offer to help Youngjae with his jacket"

Minhyun nodded in half-disbelief.

"I'm hungry" Zelo pouted and patted his tummy. You chuckled,"Okay, we will stop at the nearby coffee"

"All-free too ?" Taeil asked and raised his arm.

Ren smiled, "Yes, I have told them, feel free to order"

"Yay !" they all headed to the coffee shop.

Ren looked trouble for a while then he excused himself, "I'm going to the restroom for a bit"

"Okay" you nodded and was pulled away by Zelo.

Zico followed Ren by his gaze. Then he bit his lips, maybe in worry.

He poked on B-Bomb, "I am going to the restroom too"

"Okay" B-Bomb didn't think much and nodded.

But then he realized ...

"Wait ... WAIT ! JIHO ! JIHO !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Now I know your feelings !! I am laughing so much while writing Ren-Zico part:)

But should I stop this misunderstanding now ? LOL

And because I feel so happy, I decided to reply to my readers :)

@Nizita-1: ^^ Thanks, I hope you will like this update

@ShooBerry: aw, thanks for caring for my health :) I see you laugh the most in everything comment. I'm touched !

@GreyStorm: ohhh, and thank you for double comments !!! =))

@KarinaKate: Inspirit chingu ! Who is your bias in Infinite ?!! Have you read my L.Joe's story ? How'd you know ? Thanks for always commenting !! <3

@UnxplainablejoySs501: LOL, yeh, he is rich ... it's kinda arkward though :))

@hyunmi_jinri: I smile back here :D

@GreenJongup: I know right ? Junhong is just adorable !

@KevinRa: finally !! I am glad you like it when you call them oppas :))

@ppyonglove: ohh !! And I love you !!!

@m-bunnyalice: lol, I see you are a big inspirit !! When I ask who is inspirit, you immediately shouted out !! Who is your bias ?

@gotanotherfandom: Haha ! I put my fangirl self into his character :))

@sxpxfly: lol !! Thanks for your hyper comment :)

@bapby97: =)) And I am also rolling around while writing those moments between Ren and Zico :))

@seoulchae: yeh ! It's time now ... haha !! Zico surely be shock !

 

^^!~ I hope I didn't leave any readers out !! T____T

Thank you once again !~