Burned Zico

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 68:

Burned Zico

 

Totally clueless about what would come to you. At home, you were making lunch with Hoya.

"Howon, give me a pan" you asked and Hoya handed you a pan. You were about to put it on the stove to make some omelete, but the doorbell rang.

You turned to the door and waited if someone would get the door.

"LEE SUNG JONG ! GET THE DOOR !" Sunggyu shouted, totally lazy.

SungJong glared half-eyes at the leader, "Why should I ? It must be Sungyeol hyung !"

Sunggyu snarled, "WHY THE HELL SHOULD HE RING THE BELL WHEN HE CAN GO IN ANYTIME ?! NOW GET THE DOOR"

SungJong gritted his teet and spun his head to YoungJae, "Yah ! You open the door" he kicked on YoungJae's .

The latter boy enlarged his eyes, pointing at his own face, "Me ? Do I look like I will do whatever you say ? NO". YoungJae scoffed and turned back to Daehyun, who smirked at the stunned SungJong.

SungJong clucked his tongue, still, he slid down the sofa, sat on the floor, glued his on the ground. "I'm not going. I am not the youngest here anymore. Hyung has no right to make me do"

Sunggyu sighed and turned around. The doorbell kept ringing, and all the boys seemed making no effort to open it.

You shook your head. *He has time to look for people, but has no will to open a tiny door. What a gentle man !*. You walked pass a living room, shot Sunggyu a glare, "I'll get it, old man"

Sunggyu raised one eyebrow, "Me ? Old man ? Tkss, she is blind to say that, right man ?" he punched Yongguk sitting near him. Yongguk gave him a are-you-serious look. "She will be blind if she said I am not y. But saying you are an old man, well, she has perfect eyes". Both leaders narrowed their eyes, the difference here were a bright grin on Yongguk's face and a frown on Sunggyu's.

 

***

 

You reached a doorknob and twisted on it. "Who is it ?". The door opened and revealed a good-looking boy with short-black hair, he had such angry face that made cold sweat escape from your forehead like rain. The color left your face and not bothering to look at the other boys following behind him, you closed a door. Yes, you heard it right. You closed a door into his angry-bird face.

As soon as a door was closed, you stared blankly at a bright-brown door, mouth formed an 'O' shape, on your hand was still a pan, but it was shaking nervously.

"Who is that Hippo ?" you hearded YoungJae shouted from inside. You heart stopped at a moment just thinking about his name.

Sensing something was wrong, Himchan left his seat and walked to you, slid his hand over your waist, he gently asked, "Who is it that made my baby so pale ?"

You gulped and your lips carefully parted to let his name go out, " ... Jiho ...o-oppa"

 

***

 

Zico's POV

 

I made Zelo show me way to their house, or should I say a place where they abused my sister. OMG! They hurted, abused, harrassed my sister. Wait ... cracked that, they may not harrass her, but whatever, they had got on my nerve.

"Jiho, you shouldn't turn their house off, heard me ?" Minhyuk hyung tapped my shoulder. Try to cool me down huh ? Oh-uh, this will be all a fail.

I pried his hand off and glared my way to that Giraffe. "YAH !"

"WHAT !?"

Ah hah ! He jumped. Scared of me eh ?

"It's really because of you that my sister got hurt ?!" I asked in pure annoyance. Sungyeol bit his lips and forced a neavy nod. I pinched my eyebrows. What the hell ? I can take it if she saved Himchan or whoever in B.A.P, she is their bodyguard, even though against my will. But LEE SUNG YEOL ?! Like seriously ?

I rolled my eyes at his oh-so-innocent face. Don't think I am scared of you, little boy. I was just so angry to give you a lesson.

I smacked on Zelo's pink head. Gosh, that pink head irritated me. "Kid ! Hurry up will you !"

Zelo lowered his head and managed a small, "Neh hyung"

I breathed out and kicked randomly. I need to see my sister, right now, right here.

 

Okay, so we were finally at her place.

I rang on the doorbell. It's rude to just barge into someone's house.

I heard some annoying noise inside that giant mansion. Aish, hurry up and get the door. There are 11 guys inside, don't you just let my sister do so.

"I'll open the door for you, hyung" Zelo offered and he stepped close to the door. I dragged his shirt and pulled him back. "I want to see who will open this stupid door. If it's my sister, I swear I will crack each head of you all ... SHE IS NOT YOUR MAID ! DUDE !" I unknowningly shouted onto that maknae's face.

Zelo was on a verge to cry. Tks, oh please, there was no way I will feel bad about yelling at you.

"Hyung is a meanie !!!!!!!!" he bursted into a large crying. I made an annoying face. But he held onto Ren, my Ren, and cried.

"Oh no you don't. Let go off my R-"

"Jiho hyung, you were harsh to him. Look, he is just a kid !" Ren accused me.

Now I feel bad ... "Sorry ..." I mumbled and managed to let Zelo hear. But there were scoffs, snickers and giggles came from Sungyeol, Jaehyo hyung and Minhyuk hyung.

I glared at them.

Then, a door was yanked open. I straightened myself up and lit my head. Only to find ...

HYUN JI ! MY SISTER ! SHE OPENED THE DOOR. WITH A PAN ON HER HAND, APRON ON, HER HAIR WAS A MESSY PUN. THERE WERE DARK CLOUDS UNDER HER EYES. I CAN SEE BANDAID ON HER ARM, AND A SMALL BANDAID ON HER FINGER.... AND WHY HER FACE HAD NO COLOR ?!

I tried to not shout out loud. I forced an awful smile and greeted her. "Hi, HyunJ-"

SHE SLAMMED THE DOOR INTO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE. LIKE SERIOUSLY ?!

 

***

 

Normal POV

 

You covered your mouth by your hand, turned to Himchan with a frightening face. "O-oppa. Ottokke ... Jiho oppa will kill me ..."

Himchan shallowed hard too. He is scared of nobody. But still feels hard to face Zico. He patted your head and hugged you like some mother would do to their child.

"YAHHH !! OPEN THE DOOR !!" Zico banged onto the door and yelled like some hyena.

Zico threw his weight to the door and it was cracked open.

Your eyes popped out and you took a lot of steps backwards.

Infinite boys and B.A.P shot up from their doing and gasped at the new coming boy(s).

 

Zico appeared like a warrior from some strange planet. As if there was dirt flying up behind his back, he looked like a crazy bull.

He twisted his neck and cracked his knuckles, turned it into white. He snarled.

"WHO HARRASSING MY SISTER ?!"

You darted your eyes from him to Himchan, with a confusing look. Himchan shrugged in return.

One by one, the boys eyed each other. And ended up Myungsoo turned back to Zico with the same expression like you. "What ?"

"DON'T YOU WHAT ME !"

Zico stormed to you and made you get off from Himchan's embrace. He glowered at Himchan and his glare flew to you. You blinked, "Oppa-"

"I can't believe you to be with Himchan anymore. See how worse my sister turned into. A maid ? Aish !" Zico said and shook his head with a disapproving sigh.

Himchan was stunned, he widenened his eyes at Zelo. 'What happened ? Why is he here ?'

Zelo trembled his lips, he was feeling guilty. He didn't answer Himchan, instead, he ran to Yongguk and hid behind his big hyung. Yongguk chuckled and patted his back. "I know it's your fault. But oh well, HyunJi needs a little rest to be with her brother and friends". Yongguk said and nodded at Ren, B-Bomb and Jaehyo. They gave him small nods and all turned to pair of siblings here.

"But oppa ! No one harrassed me-"

"You lied to me" Zico narrowed his eyes at you.

"Lie ? About what ?"

"About being here in Busan. I HAVE EVEN SENT YOU A PHOTO OF US SHIRTLESS, BUT YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING HERE ?!" Zico grew frustrated.

You gasped, "I don't want you to worry abou-"

"AND YOU TELL ME MINHYUK HYUNG IS IER THAN ME !" Zico cried out.

Now you raised your eyebrow, "...what ?" *He is angry because I am here in Busan ... or I said he is not y ?*

Sunggyu smirked, "Now I agree with you, Yongguk. She is not blind. Maybe I am a real old man"

Yongguk smirked friendlily back.

Himchan pouted at you. *She said what ? Chanyeol dude is hotter than me. And now that B-Bomb guy is y ?*

Myungsoo smirked playfully. *So she is not really found only Himchan is the best, right ? I still have a chance*

Minhyuk giggled, *She thinks I am y ? Oh, I know it*

Zico fakely wiped his imagined tears off and pulled an apron out of your head, put a pan down and hugged you from the back.

"I will get her for today. Take care of your ownselves by your own hands and legs, buddies" he saluted and dragged you out of the door. Pushed Sungyeol inside and held on your right hand along with Ren's left hand. He smiled at his hyungs and nodded to the way.

"Let's get home, we can enjoy ourselves today ~~~~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Okay :D:D I had fun writing this chapter, LOLLL

@seouldchae: I think L should try :) He is a stubborn kid here :d

@Grey_Storm: hey buddy :D:D You are cute, and 'immature' for your age, right ?? *wiggle my eyebrows*

@mint13: reading your comments made my day too <3<3

@ppyonglove: heyy !! Long time no see your comment :))

@greenjongup: Ikr ! Chanyeol is so so hotttttttttt <3

@daehyunbunny: okayyyyy !! So sissy <3 Should i call my twin unnie ? I am 95liner btw <3

@unxplainablejoyss501: Le Craziness is soooooooooooo annoying <3

@Irawati: Zico ? Hhaha ! I don't think he is mad :D I think he is crazy :DD