Lovebirds

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 85:

Lovebirds

 

Himchan and you were walking along the Hongdae street, hand in hand. And memory of both of you flooded back like a river of memory.

"You know, just now I realize how long I have been in love with you" Himchan bent down and whispered into your ear, seductively, yet, sincerely.

You blushed and lightly pushed his face away, "How long then ?"

"12 years" he grinned widely, stupidly.

You replied with the same affection. "You are a sweet talker ..."

Himchan chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, walked you around the street for awhile before you two entered a random coffee shop.

"You stay here, don't go anywhere. I'll be right back ! If I find you talking with a guy, you are dead: he made jelly face and stole a quick kiss on your cheek.

You chuckled lightly and sank down on a seat near the door.

Wiping your phone endlessly, you sometimes laughed at those pictures which Himchan forced you to take with a while ago. A picture you and him kissing, a picture you were playing with a puppy, a picture you were covering your eyes because of the shining sunlight, ...

An affectionate smile came on your face, and you could feel the warmness rose up in your stomach. All were such familiar feelings that you have lost them for such a long time. *Yes, I do miss those*

Then a too familiar mixture of voices caught your attention. Raising your head up to catch a glimpse of the voices, your eyes lightly rounded and you met eyes with them.

"MONKEY !"

You rolled your eyes, "A month we didn't meet each other. And you greet me by calling me monkey ? Seriously, Giraffe ?"

Sungyeol gave out his dorky smile, "Sorry, i was surprised to see you here"

"Alone ?" Woohyun stepped in from behind and raised his brow.

Before you could answer, Himchan came back with two cups of coffee, "HyunJi, I got you Mocha ... Infinite ?!"

He gawled at those unexpected guests, "What are you doing here ?"

"Drink coffee, genius" Sungyeol scoffed and made his way to the counter, he had lost interest because of Himchan.

You giggled seeing the coffee maniac sulk. Your eyes fell on Myungsoo and you slowly bowed at him, "How are you, husband ?" you bit your lips, obviously trying to hide you smile.

Myungsoo also smirked, "I miss you, if that what you want to hear from me"

Himchan scowled, "That's enough. Don't flirt around in front of me" he protectively covered you by stepping out, chin up to Myungsoo.

Hoya looked at you and you two both shared a funny look. Hoya nodded to behind Myungsoo, motioned you something.

You blinked before leaning over and your jaw dropped, "Omo ! Myungsoo !"

The two boys turned to you, Himchan stared at you, "Why are you yelling his name ?"

You brushed pass Himchan. Myungsoo held his arms out, thinking that you were about to hug him, but you also passed through him and stopped behind his back.

"Who is this, Myungsoo ??" you asked, your voice a little too exiciting.

Myungsoo face-palmed himself and turned around, "This is JiAe, my sister"

Jiae scowled, "Oppa ! I am not your sister !" she hugged on Myungsoo's arm and glared at you.

You smirked halfly, "You are his girlfriend ?"

This Jiae girl nodded her head in happiness. Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "Yeah, always is Myungsoo"

"Kyahhhh !! You got a girlfriend !!"

"Oh please, I don't even know why she is here in the first place" Myungsoo groaned and pried Jiae off him.

You chuckled, took Himchan's arm and pulled him up with you, "It's really nice to meet you, Jiae. I'm HyunJi, and this is my boyfriend" you held your hand which was holding with Himchan's out. Jiae's sharp gaze slowly became soft and she smiled pretty bright, "Your boyfriend is really handsome !!"

You smiled proudly, casting Himchan a look and he also smiled, "I knew"

Woohyun scoffed, "Aish, I demand next time we shouldn't go out with any couple, this is sweeter than cheese"

You checked the time and excused yourself, "It's time for us to go. Hope to see you later, Myungsoo, Jiae"

You spun around and bowed deeply to Infinite, "Um ... bye, oppas"

They gasped, "Yah ! Wait ! HyunJi !! Waittt !!" they called after you, but you were gone already.

"Aigoo, that girl is really something" Sunggyu shook his head and sank down lazily.

Hoya's gaze followed you, he automatically smiled seeing you happily chirp with Himchan. *I'm glad that she is happy*

Myungsoo sighed, he can't deny that she regretted losing you, but he also thanked everything, because of that, he got to meet Jiae, his new sunshine.

"Oppa, oppa, Myungsoo oppa !!" Jiae whined. Myungsoo snapped out of his daze and finally cracked a smile at her, "What do you want to drink ?"

"Frappuchino !"

Myungsoo stared at her in awe.

You glanced down and pouted deeply, *Frappuchino ? I hate it ... But he bought it, I guess I will try to drink it then*. You took a long sip with your eyes closed. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at your expression, "You don't like it ?"

You faked a shake on your head and breathed out. You stared at his face, for the first time, you found being with him can be this peaceful. *He is not a bad guy after all*

"Myungsoo"

"What ?" he answered with a straight face.

"Thank you for going with me tonight"

"Huh ? Yah, are you losing your mind ? Why suddenly being so nice ?" he asked with a smirk.

You softly smiled back, "No, I was thinking. He is not as bad as the first impression I had on you. Despite the fact you are really annoying when you said I will be yours or something like that make me really confused yet irritated. But staying with all of you for over 2 months, I find out that you are all good boys with great humor. You were just kidding around about me being yours, right ?? Tehehehe, ignore me, I was talking nonsense again" you arkwardly covered your face with a cup of frappuchino.

Myungsoo froze on his spot, he his dry lips and sip on his expresso with a trouble expression. *I am sorry, but I am not that good. I was hiding my selfishness, I want you to be mine, stay with me, be with me forever. I hate it when you are with Himchan and can laugh with your true heart to BAP and especially Himchan. Don't judge me too high or else you will be disappointed. But I hope you will not hate me for doing such a thing you hate the most in your life. HyunJi, I'm sorry*

His smile slowly appeared, the memory of you and him caused the cold prince to smile.

*You are really not my destiny, HyunJi* Myungsoo chuckled and nodded his head to his little Jiae, "Okay"

 

                                                                                                                                                                         

 

You reached home with Himchan. Seemed like everybody had headed home, because of its silence.

"Thanks for taking me home, oppa" you smiled slipped your hand off him with unwillingly.

Himchan pouted, "This feels strange for me to saying goodbye after a date with you. I usually do this whenever I drop you back to your room, not another guy's house"

He looked upto the house and his face fell in jealousy, "Why must you stay here, with that Minhyuk guy ?"

You teasingly laughed, "Because my brother is here, silly"

Himchan blew his bang up in frustration, "He is not a good boy, believe me"

"Minhyukie oppa is really goo-"

You were cut off by his lips, Himchan crashed his lips on yours and cupped your face really tight.

He pulled off after a while and didn't show any emotion after that.

"Don't try to make me jealous, because it's working" he pouted again and puffed his cheeks.

You can't help but to smile, "I like it when you are jealous, oppa"

"Himchanie oppa" he growled, sulkingly.

You raised your eyebrow at him, "What ... ?"

"You called that guy Minhyukie oppa, why did you keep calling me oppa !?" he stomped his feet like a little kid.

You stared at him in disbelief, "Oh my god ... I give up, you are unbelievable ...!"

"Now call me that ! Pali ~" he shook your sides, you shut your eyes in annoyance, "Arasso, Himchanie oppa ! Sheesh ... you are like Zelo"

He grinned sastisfiedly, "Okay, now you can come in. But, remember ! If that Minhyuk flirts with you, I will fly to here right away. So please, beware !"

You pushed him away, "You are so so so so so annoying". Himchan laughed and ruffled your hair, "I mean it, I don't want to lose you again. One time is enough. There will be no second time, right ?"

You softened, staring into his deep brown eyes, you could feel his heart bouncing along with you, "Right, no more apart. I promise and believe so"

Finally, he went home until you went up to your room as soon as you entered the house. *At least, she didn't spend time with that Minhyuk. Haha !*

 

                                                                                                                                                                         

^^! Actually, I knew all of you got tired of my updates already ...

T__T

It's going into a boring section Y___Y

And I knew that you don't want to read my update anymore :(((

But, hope you guys will wait until my last update is up :D

Because I promise, I won't be bugging you guys anymore with this horrible story *deep deep bow*

Jjang jjanggg !!!