BBQ Party

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 70:

BBQ Party

It has been 2 weeks since you came to stay in Busan for a summer vacation.

And today was a normal Sunday, you and the guy were gathering around the garden for a BBQ day.

"Someone watch over the fire !"

Hearing your calling, being an obedient maknae, Zelo went to the griller and made sure to keep his eyes wide open, he stared at the meat being grill like a puppy.

You walked over and smacked his head, "Aigoo, silly Junhong. I told you to watch over the fire, which mean you had to flip the meat, not staring at it and let it burn" you said and skillfully flipped the meat over and over.

Zelo beamed and exclaimed. "Noona will be the beat housewife in Korea !"

Laughing at his cuteness, you held a piece of meat to his mouth and he gratefully opened his mouth. Zelo chewed on the meat and gave you thumbs up.

"Okay, you can go around and be back after I call you" you patted his pink head and jabbed your thumb over SungJong.

After Zelo left, a pair of arms s around your waist, he rested his chin on your shoulder and breathed evenly into your neck. Smelling his apple scent, you already knew who he was. Without a word, you spun around and popped a piece of meat into his slight opened mouth.

"How is it, Daehyun oppa ?"

Daehyun chewed and chewed, his eyebrows narrowed as he stared at you in shocking state. You grew panicking and blinked at him then down to a plate of meat on your hand. "Is it that bad ? Should I put in more soysause ? Or should I grill it some more ?!"

Daehyun smiled and poked your cheek, "I didn't say anything. And your cook is always the best to my tongue" he sweetly said and pecked your cheek.

"You and your sweety mouth" you shook your head and went back to grilling. Daehyun mumbled behind you, "When will our wedding be held ? I want to have six kids, and if they are all girls, I swear they will look just like you, gorgeous and cute"

You went with the flow of joke he made, "But if they are boys, won't they be Busan Wonbin too ? My Daehyun oppa is really a heart-taker" you laughed and pulled off from his arms, handing him a plate of meat and waving as you walked away. "Help me with grilling, my children's father"

He chuckled and hollered, " WHAT ABOUT HAVING OUR FIRST CHILD TONIGHT ? IN MY ROOM OR YOURS ?!"

 

You went behind Himchan and hugged him lightly, "Oppa, what are you doing ?"

Himchan grimaced and pouted, "What the heck is wrong with Daehyun ? He has been yelling about kid and children for a while already"

You grinned, "Right ! He wants me to give birth to his first kid, do you think I should give birth to a girl or boy ?". He softly pulled you into his arm and mumbled, "What about our twins ? I really want to see a little me and little you" he kissed your nose and gazed lovingly at you.

The moment had been cut in when Myungsoo passed over and dragged your wrist.

Puzzled, Himchan blinked as Myungsoo dragged you to a table and sat you down. *What is he thinking he is doing ?* Himchan and you both thought.

Myungsoo smirked lightly as he took your hand and held your finger to his sight. "I will put in some curing oil, it will be hot a bit" he said lowly and started putting oil on your finger.

Himchan scooted closer and raised an eyebrow seeing a guy treating his girlfriend like his own. *This boy is either dumb or stubborn to ignore my presence like that*

You gazed down at Myungsoo. He was so into your finger that didn't realize everything around him.

"Ah" you winced a little as the pain suddenly shot through. Myungsoo quickly blew onto your finger, "Is it less hot now ?" he asked in concern. *Yes, but my cheeks are hot now* you didn't say it out though.

After doing with your finger, Myungsoo stood up and threw Himchan a bottle of oil.

Being taken offguard, Himchan blinked at a bottle on his hand, "What's this for ?"

Myungsoo walked pass Himchan, "I can't put it on her shoulder. I think it's better to let her boyfriend do it, don't you think so ?"

You sighed softly and followed his blur figure by your gaze. Himchan cocked his head and shuffled a bottle into his pocket, "I'll put it on you later" he caressed your cheek and went to call the boys. "KIDS ! TIME TO EAT"

They all went to a table and joint you. Daehyun brought meat out, Yongguk and Jongup brought drinks out.

"I'm older than you, Himchan" Sunggyu snapped but happily sat down on his seat, near a plate of meat.

"Yeah right. Older, like an old man" Himchan giggled and hi-fived with Woohyun. "You rock, Chan"

"Hey ! Where is my juice ?!" Sungyeol asked too loud for his dolphin voice. Yongguk raised an eyebrow and nodded at Dongwoo, who confidently drank on two straws of two cups.

"Yah ! Hyung !" Sungyeol yanked his drink back and cried as the juice was only half left.

"The bigger one is mine !" JongUp took a big piece and put into his plate. Zelo followed his hyung's step, "Mee tooo ! Gimme a biggest one !"

Hoya shook his head, but smiled gently at the two youngest and nicely put big pieces onto their plates. "Here you are, Jongup, Zelo" Hoya said.

SungJong in the corner pouted, he bit on his chopsticks with narrowed eyes, he mumbled hatefully, "I am a maknae too ... why no one cares about me now ...?"

YoungJae who sat next to him, saw all the situation and chuckled, he tapped on SungJong's shoulder and offered his meat, "Here, you can take mine". SungJong blinked at the younger boy, but being a maknae for a long time, he loved the feeling being taken care of.

"Thanks, fatty" SungJong smiled and received a piece of meat by his mouth. YoungJae snickered, "Yeah, little maknae who is older than me ..."

Daehyun glanced at Woohyun, who was eating like there was no tomorrow. "Yah ! You are going to pour all the meat into your stomach ! You are not HyunJi, don't be a hippo !"

You choked on your rice, "W-what !? Hey ! I am still a girl ! It's rude to talk about a girl like that"

Woohyun laughed, still, he didn't stop. Daehyun made a face, "This guy will be a pig someday"

Myungsoo gave you half of his meat, you puffed your cheeks, "You know, there is still a lot of meat over there. And beside, I am not a real hippo"

"Said by a hippo" YoungJae butted in and smirked at you. You stuck your tongue out at him and stole his meat, "So just let a hippo finish it all for you". YoungJae scowled but immediately relaxed as SungJong shared his meat with him. Seemed like they were getting along well.

And that how the party started. Myungsoo sat across you and he gave you few peeks at time. *I didn't want to give Himchan a chance to be with you more. I just can't touch you when you are not mine, yet*

The party went on smoothly, until the doorbell suddenly rang.

Looking at each other, you decided to open the door.

 

"Who is it ?" your smile slowly vanished upon seeing the least unexpected person. Zelo and Jongup peeked through your shoulder and their faces brightened.

"DADDY"

The two maknaes ran over and jumped into a hug for their father. You stepped aside and watched them in peace.

Older boys stopped eating and all stood up, gave Mr. Bang a deep now and he cooly walked in.

"Hi, boys"

he spoke and turned his gaze to you. "And to you too, Hyunji"

You quickly bowed and didn't look up. He laughed and saluted, " Don't act so formal to me. I'll be your dad soon"

This time, you shot looking up, also Himchan. *What does he mean ? Does he know about our relationship ?*

Mr. Bang looked around and greeted everyone.

"I guess I interrupted your dinner" he said and smiled.

"Aniyo" you shook your head and invited him to join, "You should join us, I insist"

He laughed some more and sat down. He looked through his sons and stopped at Myungsoo, he gave Myungsoo a long look then waved his hands.

"Keep eating normally, we are family, don't be so tense"

The boys nodded and warily ate their food. You deeply inhaled and beamed at Himchan. He smiled assuringly and motioned you to go back to sit.

As you had sut down, Mr. Bang smiled and said, "I want to talk to you later, HyunJi"

Having so much in your head. You just can nod and gave him small smile. *Why do I feel not good about the thing he will tell me ?*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Aigoo ~ I had to type this again because of my stupid laptop ! And also because of the site is kind of laggy lately.

I lost my chapter after an hour typing !!!!! GURHHH

Anyhow, here we are ~

@Grey_Storm: ^^ ! The problem about being an author is going to nowhere ... now I just find I am crazy, for not thinking I am an author LOL

@LicethCz: Ikr !!! I also imagine him "Baby ah Baby ah ~" to Kyung while writing that :)))

@greenjongup: NaggingGyu !! That's how I call him now :))))

@daehyunbunny: Yes, when was you born ? And hey ! You should be a BBC, we are great LOLL And there was a little Dae-Ji for you today <3

@unxplainablejoyss501: Zico is hot with his new hair <3 Did you see it ?

@PanicInParadise: ^^ ! Yes, I kinda love lovely siblings story <3 It brings peace to my bad day <3