A mess from Woo Ji Ho

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 23:

A mess from Woo Ji Ho

 

"HyunJi, is B.A.P crazy or what ?" JR ran back to you, in the class, and panted heavily, mumbled out each word.

Your eyes widened in confusion. "What do you mean by B.A.P is crazy ?"

JR gulped and held his chest, turned his head to the door, he nodded its way, "I met them out there, and you should know what did they do to me" his eyes glowered and seemed like he got scared.

 

JR was heading out later than his other 3 friends.

"Kyah, so hungry" he grumbled and tapped his tummy. As someone blocked his way, he looked up and politely bowed to the unexpected guests.

"Oh, annyonghaseyo sunbaenims" JR nicely smiled and looked up to Yongguk and Himchan.

Yongguk nodded back and lightly pulled on the younger boy's hand. He gave JR a cute look, which sent the boy into a panicking mode.

"Can you pretty boy call HyunJi out for us ?" Yongguk asked as nice as possible.

JR blinked a few times, then nodded. But before he could turn to go. Himchan suddenly brushed his hand against JR's back.

"JR, tell her that 'Her oppas are all here !~~~~', can you ?" Himchan put both his hands right his cheek and did aegyo.

JR's turned pale and scaredy nodded his head and stumbled back to class.

 

"Really !?" you shouted as soon as he finished the poor memories.

JR sniffled, "They are scary ..."

You chuckled and pushed his forehead, "You weirdo. How come you are a leader of Nu'Est or whatever those fangirls call you ?"

JR pouted cutely, "Because Aron hyung didn't want to do it"

You laughed, "Ahhh, so you was taking after the thrown-away-job" you nodded in a teasing manner.

He glared at you and sulked. You chuckled and tilted your head, "Wanna come out with me ? Or you go by your own ?"

JR widened his eyes and shook his head violently. "No, thanks !" he made his hand as the gesture for you to go first.

You smiled and bid goodbye.

*I wonder why the heck did they scare JR like that ?*

 

***

 

You, Yongguk and Himchan made way to the canteen. You tried to avoid their eyes, which always found time to glue on you.

"Why so crowded ?" you narrowed your eyes at the crowd inside the eating-room.

And you can tell, there was all girls.

"Why they became crazy over there while I am over here ?" Himchan sulkily pouted. Yongguk gave him a look and so did you.

"Don't be so proud of yourself like that, Chan" Yongguk faked crying for Channie.

You didn't feel like laughing at his joke right now. There was something odd that grew in your stomach.

*This feeling is not good at all* you gulped and walked inside.

 

"OMG ! Jiho oppa !~~~"

"Kyah !~~~ Kingkas from Stardom High !~~"

"Jaehyo oppa !~"

"B-Bomb you hottie !"

 

Your eyes widened and you knew what was wrong.

"No way" you yelped and turned to Himchan. Who widened his eyes at your pale face.

"What's wrong ?" he concernly touched your face. You panicked.

*What if he sees Himchan ? But, what if he sees Ren ? Gah ! Why now I need both of them to be here with me but they are not ?!!!*

You jumped on your toes to find Ren. But Yongguk pulled you to B.A.P's table.

"Noona ! Why Jiho hyung is here ?" Zelo asked with his mouth full of food. You didn't have any appetitude to snap at him now. You only replied with a little shake on your head.

Himchan heard the noise and turned to them. His eyes widened to he B-Bomb also was looking for you.

Himchan stood behind you and tried to cover you like a mommy bird covering for her child.

Ei, too bad. B-Bomb and Jaehyo saw you.

"HyunJi baby !~" Jaehyo sang and ran to you. He comfortably sat down next to you, pushed Zelo aside and rested his arm on the table.

B-Bomb calmly walked to you and pulled Zico with him. B-Bomb's eyes flickered at the sight of Himchan behind you. *Why the heck this boy is always around her ?*

Zico saw you and he smiled widely, "My aegi !!" he pulled off from B-Bomb and attacked you with his kisses.

You grew frustrate but didn't want to yell out right now. All school was looking at you.

"Oppa, stop it" you sighed and pushed him off. "Why are you here ?"

"Aw !~ You don't want to see your brother ?" Zico clutched on his chest, as if he was shot really hard.

You gave him a look, "Stardom is having a test. As I had texted Ukwon oppa, he said you three ditched class"

Jaehyo arkwardly laughed and looked around. He realized Zelo was sitting next to him. Jaehyo smiled and tapped on Zelo's head, "Hey kid !"

YoungJae raised his brow and scooted closer to Zelo. "Don't touch my dongseang !" YoungJae slapped on Jaehyo's hand.

Your eyes widened. *Argh. Jaehyo oppa will hit YoungJae back*

And he really did. Jaehyo raised his hand, was about to slap YoungJae. But you were fast enough to grasp his hand and pushed it down. You looked straight into Jaehyo's eyes. "Don't.Hit.Them"

You growled each other. Jaehyo gulped and replaced his dark face with a happy one. "Okay, sorry baby"

You chuckled and pointed your two fingers from your eyes to his eyes. As the meaning you were watching him.

Zico didn't pay any attention to you, he kept glancing around and jumping up and down.

You noticed and knew he was looking for Ren. You looked around and spotted Ren standing with Minhyun, BaekHo, Aron and also JR who just came right the food stand.

*Blame him for having blonde* you sighed and distracted Zico by dragging his face.

"Oppa ! Now you meet me, you can go back now !" you grinned and turned to B-Bomb, gave him a wink. Which didn't let out off Himchan's eyes. Himchan felt jealous and tightened his fist.

B-Bomb caught your wink and he smiled. "Zico, we should get back now ... Or else Ukwon will tell my mom" he tried to assure the boy, but Zico being stubborn and didn't let his eyes off people.

You sighed and the only way now was hoping Ren to not come near you. But for his own happiness, lunch time is the time all Nu'Est members chasing you down.

After taking all of their foods, Nu'Est made way to your table. Ren met eyes with you right away, you sent him pleading eyes and nodded to Zico.

Ren looked at Zico and he really forgot all the threat you had given him a while ago.

"HyunJi's oppa ?!" he shouted happily and skipped to you. You face-palmed yourself and slumped down your seat.

Zico brightened as hearing and seeing Ren in front of him, looking as beautiful as angel.

"Ren-ssi !!" Zico happily greeted Ren.

B.A.P frowned. *Why the heck he is so happy to meet Ren but us ?*

Nu'Est sat down next to B.A.P without asking, and the boys didn't bother to say anything. B.A.P and Nu'Est were friends anyway.

Ren smiled cutely at Zico and shook hand with him, "Nice to see you again"

You frowned at him. *He is so so forgetful, just like Himchan*

Zico suddenly blushed and shyly nodded, "Y-Yeah"

You can't help but laughing at him. B-Bomb also laughed. Himchan didn't know why you and B-Bomb were having fun, but he knew he hated it.

"HyunJi, why don't you eat your lunch now ?" Himchan asked you and hopped in between you and B-Bomb. B-Bomb politely stood aside for him.

Ren on the other hand, saw Himchan and you, also B-Bomb were together. He pouted and left Zico to approach you.

Zico took it as Ren wanted to be with Himchan, he narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. *Kim Him Chan. I have never liked you*

"HyunJi, can I sit with you ?" Ren asked and sent glare to Himchan. Himchan raised an eyebrow and stared back.

You gulped and closed your eyes. *The 3 people I don't want to be with in the same time are all here*

Zico studied Ren and Himchan. *The more I look at these two ... the more I feel like Himchan is interested in Ren ...*

Ren sat down next to you, but he purposely sat in the spot Himchan was sat and pushed Himchan aside.

"Excuse me" Ren said and smiled at Himchan. Himchan tilted his head and was about to explode.

He can't take it and Himchan dragged Ren's hand, only to make him leave. But Zico was fast like a light. He became over-protective Ren like the old time he be with you.

"Yah ! Don't touch Ren-ssi" Zico shouted and pushed Himchan. The latter boy widened his eyes and looked confused than ever.

"What ?" Himchan snapped. You trembled and sat up, held Zico back, "Oppa, please don't"

"No !! That boy was being rude to Ren-ssi !" Zico stepped up and you had to used your strength to keep him.

"Being ... rude ... to ... me ?" Ren pointed to his face. Zico nodded and smiled.

B-Bomb grinned to himself and had his arm-crossed next to Jaehyo.

"Whoa, I didn't know Zico really like Ren like that" Jaehyo commented. YoungJae and Zelo heard it, the two boys choked on their food, "MWO ?!"

B-Bomb chuckled and covered Jaehyo's mouth. "Don't ruin this exciting scene, Jae"

 

Yongguk didn't know a thing, and he managed to ask, "Jiho, what do you mean ?"

Zico glared at Himchan, "You ! First my sister, now her friend. Are you a ert ?"

Himchan gasped, "Me a what ?"

"ERT !" Zico snarled. Daehyun stood up and rushed to Himchan, "Hyung" Daehyun pulled on Himchan's arm as calming him down.

You also covered Zico's mouth, but his mouth suddenly became too big for your hand.

"I warn you, stop being near them" Zico pointed to you and Ren.

Ren blinked and scatched his head, "He means ... he like me being with HyunJi huh ?" he mumbled to Minhyun, who shrugged in response.

Ren smiled and beamed, "Thanks, HyunJi's oppa" Ren bowed. Zico felt his heart jump around as Ren called him 'oppa' indirectly.

*Aigoo, this girl is so cute ! She is shy for calling me oppa. So that she calls me HyunJi's oppa instead* Too happy and Zico hugged you tight to express his thanks to you.

You frowned. "Oppa, I have to tell you the truth-"

"Ren ! Can I have your phone number ?" Zico pushed you away and held both Ren's hands.

At that time, Himchan reached for you but he unpurposely touched Ren's arm. Zico's eyes flicked widen and he kicked Himchan's leg.

"AW ! What's that for Jiho ?!" Himchan yelled and rubbed his leg. Daehyun bent down and checked on it for him.

Zico puffed his cheek with big eyes, "Did I just warn you not to touch Ren-ssi ?"

Ren smirked a little, the boy really though Zico accepted him with you. Himchan made a face and snapped, "I DIDN'T TOUCH THIS FREAK !!!"

"DON'T YOU JUST CALL REN A FREAK ?!"

Zico now dragged Himchan's collar and pulled him up. Wow, Zico is really taller than Himchan.

As a bodyguard, you turned into alert mode and rushed to Zico, in one swift of movement, you shoved Zico away and spreaded your arms in front of Himchan.

"Oppa ... you are whoever ... don't let me crack your arm by your nonsense" you glowlered at your brother for the first time.

Zico froze and didn't believe in his eyes. "Did you just push me ? Because of this Himchan ?"

You gulped and nodded. "You know you can't hit him"

Ren felt the tense and he didn't know why but he needed to calm everybody down. After all, because Zico over-protective him.

Ren tapped Zico's shoulder and softly said, "Eh ... Zico-ssi. Can you calm down a bit ?"

Like a magic, Zico's anger all left him and he smiled widely as turning back to face Ren.

"Okay. Then can you give me your number ?" Zico chirped.

Nu'Est raised their brows and looked at Zico in interestment. *He likes Ren, I can tell* Minhyun thought, but he didn't bother to tell Ren. Anyway, Ren didn't lose anything for this.

B-Bomb smirked. *Jiho is crazy in love. Ren has no ... eh ... s ... how come he is a girl ?*

B.A.P on the other hand, all though Jiho was crazy, or turned gay, or liked Ren for you.

Ren hesitated but till handed his phone to Zico. You panicked and yelled, "You can't Ren !"

Oops, Zico tossed back the phone and jumped up, "Yeyyy !! I got Ren-ssi's number !!"

Ren arkwardly laughed. Zico was typing something, then he looked up, "Your real name is Ren ?"

You blinked. *Oh gah*

"No. My real name is Minki, Choi Min Ki" Ren smiled.

You held your breath as Zico thought deeply.

"Choi.Min.Ki" he typed down Ren's name in his phone.

"Such a nice name, for a beautiful person" Zico being cheesy again.

You sighed out, both in relief that you will not die, at least not now, and the other was Ren's name is really like a girl.

Ren blushed and nodded shyly, "Thanks, Zico-ssi"

"Eiii ~ Just call me Jiho, or Jiho op-"

"JIHO OPPA !!" you covered his mouth and pretended like hugging him.

Ren chuckled, "Neh, Jiho-ssi"

Zico was now unconcious. Ren gave him phone number. Ren called him Jiho. Ren smiled to him. And Ren seemed like interested in him more than Himchan, which was the obvious thing. How come Ren liked Himchan while Himchan is his rival ?

You glanced at the time and smiled, "Oppa ! My lunch time is over in any minutes. You can head back to your school now"

B-Bomb stood up and so did Jaehyo. You motioned them to drag Zico, and they did so.

B-Bomb planted a light kiss on your cheek and dragged Zico away with Jaehyo.

Himchan tensed up and so did Ren.

Zico managed to look back and shouted, "MIN KI ! I HOPE TO SEE YOU OUTSIDE SCHOOL SOME NEAR DAY !"

Ren was startled, "Ah ... Neh ... hyung"

Zico was supposed to he heard Ren called him hyung if B-Bomb and Jaehyo hadn't walked so fast.

You exhaled and stared blankly at the air. *Oh gosh ... I can't believe I am still alive ...*

As you was dozing off, you felt something brush against your cheek, right the spot where B-Bomb kissed it.

Confused, you looked up and found Himchan grimaced while wiping your cheek with his thumb.

"Why he keeps kissing you ?" he asked in a low voice. You chuckled, "Like a habit"

"Tell him to quit it" Himchan pressed his thumb on his lips and pressed back to your cheek. You turned red and coughed arkwardly, "Eh um ... we had 5 minutes left to eat lunch, master"

Himchan watched you turn to Zelo and ate your lunch. He sighed and looked at his thumb,  "Aish, I could just have cleaned her cheek with my lips ..."

Ren heard it and gave Himchan a disgusting look, "....ert ..." Rem mumbled into Himchan's face.

"YAH ! YOU KID ! DON'T LEARN BAD THING FROM JIHO !" Himchan shouuted.

You looked back and sighed. *I hope Jiho oppa will forget Ren soon, which i know will never happen until he knows the truth*

~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Yay !!~~ I made it !

Triple Update today !!

I hope you guys like this chapter so far <3

I had fun imagine and write this chapter LOLL
.... leave comments please, .... I don't know if I am really having any one read this story ... T___T