P.E Lesson

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 24:

P.E Lesson

 

Your class was now heading to the PE room. Out of all people, you were the most exciting one. Out of all subjects, you are good at PE most of all. Basketball, volleyball, swimming, football, athlete, … you are good at all of it.

“Why Mr. Ahn has to comeback today ? For the last entire month, we didn’t have any classes because he was stuck in the hospital !” Ren whined as he dragging himself in between you and Minhyun.

You chuckled and so did JongUp, he was like you, also love sport.

“Dear Princess, you can just stay aside and watch us” you .

“We will play basketball today, yeahhhh !~~~” JongUp did a celebrate dance and you joined him. “I know right !! So so excited !! It’s been a while I have practiced basketball” you hi-fived with JongUp.

Nu’Est raised their eyebrows.

“You love sports that much ?”

You gasped, “You didn’t know ? Oh well, … I don’t love sport” you meekly smiled.

JongUp smacked your head lightly, “This girl doesn’t love sport. She live with it since she just born”

You playfully punched his arm, “Master, I am still worser than you in high-kick”

Minhyun tilted his head aside, “What’s with the master thing ?”

“Yeah ! For this month, I always hear you call B.A.P masters !” Baekho nodded his head in agreement with Minhyun.

You froze and slowly looked up with a forced smile, “Hah … just a game … And I lost …”

They nodded but Minhyun still wondered …

You saw a girl classmate of yours and quickly excused yourself, “I will go change into PE clothes. See you guys later !”

With that, you ran off as quick as possible.

JR scratched his head, “Oh well. I heard that today all seniors, somorphores and juniors all joined in one PE Class”

 

***

 

And yes they did.

Zelo found his hyungs sitting in a corner of the room and happily skipped to them.

“Hyungs !!” Zelo called and in a blink of eyes, he was there with them.

“Maknae ~” YoungJae cooed and hi-fived with Zelo, as the maknae threw himself down next to Himchan.

Zelo looked aside and found JongUp was standing with Nu’Est, Aron was there also. His eyes wandered for you but no where he can see you.

“Where is HyunJi noona ?” Zelo asked and poked on Daehyun’s hand. Daehyun stopped talking with YoungJae and looked around too.

“Don’t know … maybe she ditches …” Daehyun said and Youngjae scoffed, “Never. That Hippo will never ditch classes, especially PE. She loves PE more than Zelo”

“Hey !” Zelo scowled and made a face. Yongguk chuckled and tapped on Zelo’s head, “Your noona is there” Yongguk pointed to the way out of the changing room with a proud smile on his face.

“Oh mah god ….” Zelo gasped and so did all the schoolboys in your school.

 

You had changed into PE clothes, which is short short, and you was wearing a shirt which can be considered as tank-top, the different was it has higher collar. In one word, you were perfect with show-off S line, smooth and white skin from yoru thighs and your hair was held into a high pun, showed off your neck, angles …

Himchan shot up and stood up in his seat. “What is she wearing ?!”

“Uniform, you idiot” Yongguk hit his head. Himchan frowned, “Too short !”

“Look, all the girls are all wearing that, what’s the big deal, hyung ?” YoungJae asked his his head held up. Himchan pouted, “B-But that’s HyunJi …” *That’s my HyunJi !*

You obviously didn’t know all the eyes were on you. Boys watched you with amazed look, girls watched you with jealous look.

You ran to your class, and met eyes with Ren. Ren looked at you then his eyes widened.

“H-Hyun Ji ?” Ren asked is shaking voice. MinHyun and JR all turned to you, and their eyes widened too.

“Whoaaaaa, you look hot !!” Minhyun smirked and looked you up and down. You glared at him and hit his face, “Don’t check me out like that”

“How come that fierce HyunJi be this … y … ?” JR said, but he can’t hide his kiddy voice, which made you laugh. “Haha ! Jonghyun, can you fix your voice a little ?”

As you laughed, Himchan turned dark right here, “Why she laughing with them ?”

Zelo blinked at his hyung, “And you have so much why question, hyung”

Ren didn’t say a word since you came, his eyes can’t leave you. He had to admit, you look stunned and more girly than ever. Even though, he looks more like a girl, even in PE clothes, but you won over him.

You noticed his freeze state and waved your hand in front of his eyes, “Minki, Minki ! Earth to Minki !”

“Ah neh !” he said

You chuckled, “What’s wrong with you ? You look like seeing ghost”

Ren mumbled, “Not ghost … but goddess …”. You blinked, “Huh ? Is there any cute girl out there ?” you cupped your hand over your eyes and glanced around the room. But Ren sighed and dragged your face, “Ani, I mean you. You look like a goddess today”. He said with strong voice and serious eyes, for the first time, you found Ren really manly.

*Kyah … I haven’t run yet, why I feel hot now ?*

Luckily, Mr Ahn whistled calling for your class to gather. You meekly smiled and pulled off from Ren.

“Go, Mr. Ahn is calling” you said and ran to your class first.

Ren looked at his hands, and could feel the light electric was still there. He curved his hands with a smile and ran after JongUp and Nu’Est.

 

“We will have basketball for today. Who don’t wanna play, could stay aside. Not divide into girls or boys, just mix it and play with all your could” Mr Ahn informed and immediately, all the girls excepted you ran back into the side and sat down.

“We are not in today !!” one girl raised arm and smiled to Mr Ahn. He sighed and checked their names, “Okay, I see, only HyunJi plays today with eh … Minhyun, BaekHo, Jonghyun, JongUp, …. YAH !! You boys come out here !” he shouted to the bunch of boys, who also came with the girls, they just wanted to see girls in PE clothes.

Your boy classmates frowned, “Sir ! We only need one more player, you can ask Ren !”

All eyes turned to Ren, who sheepishly stood with his legs crossed. Mr Ahn raised an brow at Ren, “Can you play, Minki-ssi ?”

Ren bit his lips and looked for his friends. Minhyun shrugged as meaning for him to play, Baekho smiled brightly and waved Ren to come with him, JR yelled, “Come on, Minki ! You are boy too !”

Ren searched for your reaction, you met eyes with him and lightly nodded, “You must play, it’s fun though”

*Aish, I hate sport … but HyunJi is playing too* hesitated, Ren managed a nod.

“Okay, so we have MinKi in a team too” Mr Ahn checked and smiled, “Done. Now we will face … senior year”

You excitedly turned to look at your opposite team, your eyes rounded in surprise. “Eh ? Masters ?”

Yongguk waved and Himchan smiled as bright as the sun. Behind them were YoungJae, Daehyun and Aron.

“How ? You are all in different classes ?” you looked at Daehyun, Youngjae and Aron.

YoungJae sighed, “Those lazy asses, they sit there and flirting with girls … I can’t believe out of all the classes, we only have 5 members”

Mr Ahn rolled his eyes “I am amazed that kingkas like you guys love sport”. The boys laughed, “Why not, sunsaengnim ?”

Mr Ahn laughed back and counted, “Somorphore team has 6 members, Senior has 5 …” he looked confusing.

Yongguk glanced up the stand and saw Zelo sitting alond, looked like a puppy. He chuckled, “CHOI JUN HONG !”

You smirked and knew what he was up to. You turned to Zelo and waved at him, “JunHong, come here !”

Zelo’s face lit up and he ran to you, “Neh noona ?”. Yongguk scoffed, “I called you first”, Zelo smiled, “Sorry hyung”

“Choi Jun Hong from junior year ?” Mr Ahn asked. Zelo nodded, “Neh”

“The one who won 5 golden medals for basketball contest along with HyunJi ?” Mr Ahn asked in a curious tone. Zelo nodded once again.

“Let’s he join us, sonsaengnim” Himchan tapped Zelo’s shoulder and gave Mr Ahn a puppy eyes. Mr Ahn smiled heartily, “Okay, why not ? But, I don’t know if my kids want to” he turned to you and your team. You shrugged, “I’m glad to have Zelo as my rival” you winked at Zelo, he smiled cheekily.

Nu’Est agreed right away, “Sureeee !!! We’d love to play with sunbaenims, and Zelo too”. JongUp of course he agreed without complaining, “I will win anyway” he did a peace sign.

Ren turned sweaty, *Yongguk looks fierce, Himchan … eh … he is much bigger than me, Aron hyung is once a champion in running when he was in LA, YoungJae and his brain is not a joke, Daehyun is a leader in football team, … and that big baby Zelo is a giraffe*.

He studied each members from Yongguk’s team up and down and heaved a sigh, *I am dead. The last time I played basketball with Baekho, I had a nosebleed, one leg spraineded, and can’t even go back to school because of embarrassment*

~~~~~~~~

Author's Corner:

KYAHHHH !!!
Has any of you watched POWER !?????

It's DAEBAK !!!!!!
Woaaaaahhhh !!! My YoungJae is so so so smexy !~~~~~

I can't wait for today Music Bank Stage !!

And lastly, thanks for reading this story up till now, I can't believe I got 70 subbies for this story ♥