We Are Forever

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Final Chapter

We are forever !

"Woo Hyun Ji"

The headmaster of the school called your name firmly, as the signal for you to walk up to the stage.

Oh yes, today was finally the day you graduated from high school.

The other oppas had graduated last year. This year were you, Jongup and the 4 maknaes of Nu'Est' turns.

"GOOOOO HYUNJI !!"

"YOU ROCK, MY BABE !"

"MONKEY CAN GRADUATE !!! WOOOOO !!"

"HIPPO YOU ARE JJANG !"

"NOONA HWAITING !"

"YOU ARE THE MOST PRETTY ON THERE !"

"MY SISTER, YOU ARE THE BEST ! YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME !"

Your face was covered with the color red. B.A.P, Block B, Infinite, Nu'Est, all of them shouted for you.

The most excited one were Zico, Himchan, Kyung, Yongguk, YoungJae, Zelo, Sungyeol, and Ren.

It's nice to have a lot of your friends to celebrate for you, but this time, it's turn out embarrassing.

"Thank you" you smiled smally, affectionately to the headmaster and received the degree.

"Your friends are amazingly noisy ..." he meekly smiled and nodded for you to go down.

You chuckled softly, *Yes, they are noisy, but they are my greatest family*

 

"Moon Jong Up"

Jongup was called next. And like expected ...

"JONGUP HYUNG GOOOOOOOOOOOOO !" Zelo shouted loudly

"YEAH ! THAT'S MY DONGSEANG !"

"Go ! Jonguppie !!" you also joined the fun.

Dongwoo on the other hand, was smiling pretty wide, he cupped his mouth and shouted, "MY STEP-BRO, HWAITING !"

Sunggyu gave him a weird look, but Dongwoo just ignored it and waved happily at Jongup who was blushing madly because of embarrassment.

You giggled, "He is suffering just like me". Himchan leaned down and pecked your lips shortly, "And you both look so cute"

Zico frowned deeply, he was about to drag Himchan by the collar for kissing his sister in the public. But then, a strain of names was called, and one of them caught his attention.

"Kim Jong Hyun, Hwang Min Hyun, Kang Dong Ho, and lastly, Choi Min Ki"

Zico's head whipped around for 360 degrees, his eyes started sparkling, "OH YEAH ! THAT'S MY REN !!"

You heaved a heavy sigh, "Oppa, don't embarrass him" you pulled on his shirt, but Zico brushed you off and started jumping up and down, his eyes narrowed as Minhyun hugged Ren, as a congratz only. But, ...

"THAT'S KID ! YAH ! MINHYUK OR MINHYUN OR WHATEVER, LET GO OF REN !!" Zico pointed his accusing finger to the stage, all the heads turned to him with confusing eyes.

B-Bomb and U-kwon face-palmed themselves then kept Zico calm. B-Bomb hissed, "You dork, Minhyuk is my name, stop yelling it like that !"

Zico pouted, his eyes weren't left the stage for once. Seriously, he did blink when you were on stage, but now, he refused to blink. "I want to see every move of my Ren" he mumbled.

A soft laughter was singing next to Zico. There was a tall, cute looking girl, with dark-brown hair, she wasn't wearing uniform, which can be told that she was not a student.

That girl giddily peeked up at Zico, she covered with one hand and giggled inside it. "You are really funny. You know that Minki upthere ?" she smiled to Ren's way.

And once again, Zico was captured by another pair of brown doe eyes. He felt his heart beat way faster than when he stood in front of Ren.

"Ah ...um ... I ..." he stuck with his words, for the second times of his life.

Jaehyo and Taeil snickered behind him, "Seem like the almighty leader-nim is falling in love, again"

You also found it interesting, but the girl caught your curiousity. *Why she is seemed so familiar ?*

The girl chuckled, "Why suddenly you shuttering ?" she smiled, her smile beated your smile up, seriously.

Zico opened his mouth to say, but didn't know why he can't let out any sound.

The girl chucklingly shook her head and bowed politely to excuse herself, "Nice to meet you"

"Ah-wait-" Zico yelped un-coolly.

Just right that time, Ren ran down from the stage and to Zico's way, behind him were his 4 friends.

"NOONA !"

"Noona ?!"

"Noona ?!!!"

Zico wondered out loud. The other boys also did the same.

And everything clicked into place to you. "Ah ! Minhye eonnie !" you clasped your hands together, delightedly.

Himchan tilted his head, "Who ?"

"She is Ren's older sister, the owner of a fashion store in Hongdae. 3 years older than him, and really good at housework" you dreamily answered him. Himchan softly gazed at you. "I think she is nothing comparing to you". You looked up at him with twinkling eyes, "Thanks, oppa"

Zico gasped at Ren, he turned to look at the so-called noona of him with even wider eyes.

"Y-Your noona ??"

Ren nodded his head, pulled his sister by his side, "Hyung ! This is my noona ! Minhye noona, this is Jiho, HyunJi's brother"

Minhye rounded her eyes, "You are HyunJi's brother ??"

You went to stand by Zico's side, now it looked like a blind date for both of them. "Minhye eonnie, long time no see you" you bowed smally and made happy face.

Zico pulled on your shirt from behind, he leaned down and whipsered, "Emm ... you know her ?"

You secrettly giggled, *Oppa is falling in love*.

"Minhye eonnie ! My brother is recently single, and he is interested in you !" you exclaimed without asking for any agreement from Zico.

"HyunJi !" Zico hissed from behind, but he meekly smiled to Minhye. "Don't listen to my sister ... actually ... I ... I..."

"So you are in a relation ship now ?" Minhye asked, her face lightly showed a hint of disappointment.

Ren gave Zico an encouraging smile, "No he is not, isn't you, hyung ?"

Zico breathed out and shook his head, "I was waiting for your brother ... Ah ! No, I mean ... I am not in any relationship" he rubbed his neck shyly.

You and Ren hi-fived each other, "Okay then, you two should have a little date, as in congratz for knowing each other" you suggested.

Zico and Minhye widened their eyes.

"No way ! I am here for you" Zico protested. *But I want to know her too* he warily glanced at Minhye.

Minhye gave Ren a 'help-me' look, "I am here for you, too"

"Aigoo, you are here for Ren in the first place. Don't make excuse, oppa" you crossed your arms and pulled Himchan with you, "And then, I want to be with my boyfriend too. I don't need you actually"

Zico pouted, he didn't want to scold you for leaving him out anymore. He casted Minhye a shy look, held his hand out, "Um ... do you ... want to ... have ... coffee ?"

Block B cooed, "Yo man ! Zi to the Co is asking a girl out !"

Minhye looked at him, and she was lost in his funny, yes charming eyes. "O-okay". She slipped her hand in his and they waved goodbye to the rest.

Zico smiled at you and mouthed gratefully, 'Thank you, baby'

You were happy for him and also for yourself. *At least he won't chase after Ren anymore, and I can finally get rid of my over-protective brother*

Block B surrounded you and they gave their congratulations in a rush and bid goodbye.

"I need to find myself a girlfriend too. Aigoo ..." Jaehyo mumbled and shook his head while glancing around the schoolyard, there were a lot of lovebirds.

Ukwon and P.O laughed and pushed Jaehyo to go, "Oh come on, hyung. You don't need a girlfriend while we are here with you. So, pay for the dinner tonight ??"

"Arghhh" he groaned and walked away sulkily.

Taeil and Kyung followed them. There was only B-Bomb left and he confidently held out a bouquet, "To my dongseang, now you are no longer a little girl". He warmly hugged you and pulled out before Himchan could kill him. "I will see you at home. Bye ~"

"Bye, oppa ! And thanks for the flowers !" you called after him.

After Block B, Nu'Est also ready to go.

"Bunny ! Do you want to join us ? We are having a party at JR's restaurant" Minhyun offered, he looked coolly as ever.

"Yeah, I will cook" JR shouted and tackled you with a tight hug. Aron pulled him off and fixed your hair back, "Don't worry. I'll make sure you won't have to taste his cooking"

You smiled, "I'm glad to. But ... I want to spend time with B.A.P ... sorry guys". You apologetically bowed to them.

Beakho and JR groaned, "Awww, not again ! You two won't ever go far from each other, will you ?"

"No, never, ever. Not now and not in the future, too" Himchan exclaimed and smirked victoriously.

Ren shooed his friends back away and he breathed out, "We will have another chance to enjoy our own time. Don't be worried. And, I hope we will become family one day, haha !"

You also chuckled, "Yeah, I hope both our brother and sister will get along well !"

"Okay, go go go guys. My mom just called" JR rushed the boys and they rambled off.

You spun around and found other 7 guys eyeing you with impatient eyes.

"Is it time for us now ?" Sungyeol tapped his wrist and glared at you.

"It's time for me, dude" Himchan mumbled, protectively hugged you.

They held out 7 bouquets and threw them at you, "CONGRATZ, MONKEY !" they all chorused, even Myungsoo and Hoya.

"Aish ... stop calling me by that name ..." you muttered bitterly. But then, a smile can't refuse to apprear. "But thanks, guy. I'm touched that all of you came here just for me"

Sunggyu scoffed, "Yeah ... only 6 of us"

You blinked in confusion, "What do you mean ... ?"

"OPPA !! MYUNGSOO OPPA !" a high-pitched but adorable yell was heard.

Jiae ran speedfully to Myungsoo and jumped into his embrace. "Oppa is here ?!"

Myungsoo softly smiled, "Of course, today is your graduation too" he pecked her sweetly.

You scrunched your nose, "He is such a playboy ... I didn't believe he once be in love with me" you shook your head with a sly smirk.

Himchan got jealous of your statement, "Yah !" he poked your side. You laughed and also greeted Jiae, "Jiae, congratz on your graduation too"

Jiae smiled brightly, "Omo !? HyunJi ! You know, I am going to the same university with you !!" she pulled you for a really really tight hug.

You laughed heartily, "REALLY ?! YAYYYY !!". This is such a great news, because you were gonna go in the same school with your new bestfriend !

"Okay, that's enough, girls. Now may I get my girl back ?" Myungsoo dragged Jiae by the waist and pulled her back to his side.

Himchan glared at him and also pulled you back, "Pfttt, as if only you got a girl"

Myungsoo gave Himchan a friendly smirk, "Yeah, take care of her well, or someone will steal her away"

"Pleee, who ??" Himchan raised his chin up and made faces.

*Me, dude* Hoya looked away, hiding his smile.

"I'm hungry ... Sunggyu hyung ... treat me dokbokkie !" Sungyeol whined and SungJong also did aegyo.

Sunggyu glared at them, but being the caring leader he was, he nodded his head with a heavy heart, "Arasso, arasso ..."

And the guys followed him like a long tail, there was also Jiae.

You were shocked for a little moment.

Myungsoo finally found his sunshine.

Zico was also ready to chase after his new love, which you believe will be his someday.

Ren and the rest of Nu'Est were more than bestfriends to you.

Infinite was now like another bunch of dorky oppas to you, just like how you knew B.A.P

And the best of your life, B.A.P, was more than perfect.

You turned you gaze up to meet with 6 gorgeous guys.

Yongguk was gazing at you with his always-father-like eyes, he cheekily grinned and slightly ruffled your hair. He was now a leader of a duet of him and Zelo, they were working as free-style rappers at a hip hop club, just for fun, but they also earned a lot of money.

Daehyun, the handsome Busan oppa to you, was looking around the school for a sight of his little crush since the day he was still in school. He was learning singing major, and he was doing great.

YoungJae, the smartass even in his university, he was major in Music, and still was a president in his class.

Jongup, he was just graduating, but he is a wishing-for dancer, he had a hard time practice dancing, and now he had been admitted to Seoul Dancing Performing Art. Such a glad !

"Noona, I want to eat too ..." Zelo hugged on your arm, swinging it back and forth along with his long one.

*And my adorable dongseang is still like a kid. But I'm sure he will be a man some early day* you thought hopefully.

"Let's go to Pizza Hut !" YoungJae suggested but was smacked away by Daehyun, "No fastfood for you. Look at your tummy, as big as a drum"

"Yah !" YoungJae protested, but it's the truth though.

"What about Chinese food ? I have met this one friend, name is Kris, he is a owner of a famous Chinese food here with his friends" Yongguk asked, but more like demanding.

"I'm on for it !" Daehyun raised his arm.

"I will call 3 serves" Jongup innocently said, didn't aware of a glare Yongguk was sending him.

"You, HyunJi ?" Yongguk looked at you, smiling.

You just nodded your head without complaining, "You know I will never say no to you"

"Okay ! LET'S GOOOOOOOO !" the leader hollered and ran off first, "WHOEVER REACH THERE LAST, WILL PAY FOR THE MEAL !"

"YAH ! YOU SAID YOU WILL TREAT US !"

"NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT !"

Everyone chased after them. Even Zelo.

You shook your head with an admiring chuckle, "I will never get tired of looking at them chasing around"

Himchan hugged you from behind, he softly breathed and blew warm air into your neck, "Baby ... I love you"

Your heart stopped a beat at his soothing voice. Himchan never failed making you feel tingle.

"I love you too ..." you mumbled back, looking up, smiling cutely at him. Himchan gulped down his urge to eat your lips alive, and he just deeply kissed your lips.

After a long good time, he pulled off,  but still not released you. "You know, ... we can just ditch them and ... "

" ... and ?" you asked, confused.

He smirked before kissed you again, "And ... having our first child !" he quickly finished his sentence and ran away.

"W-What ?" you mumbled, stunned.

A red shade of color flashed up on your face and you can't help but stare at your running away boyfriend's back.

"OPPA !! DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME !!"

 

                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

T___T

This is the end of my long-long-long story of B.A.P ...

Suddenly feel so sad to click on the 'Completed' button ....

OMG ! This is over 3 months I have met all of my dearest readers !

I really can't express how much I am in love updating this story everytimes.

How much i love reading feedback from all of you.

I am not a good writer, my story is not a good one either.

It doesn't have a serious story.

I have messed up alot in this story.

From B.A.P, to Nu'Est, and Block B, even Infinite was dragged her by my craziness.

Sorry for any boring, disappointing, annoying chapters I had written down here T___T

This is a comedy, crazy, meaningless story that you guys have ever read, I know :D:D

But I am still glad to have you guys stay with me till the very end now !!

A big SHOUT OUT to everyone who had dropped by, subscribed, read, commented, un-subscribed, and mostly, for anyone who was reading this self-talking message !

I really really really appreciate all of your support for this long time !

You guys could have just clicked the -unsubscibe- button since the chapter 55, because after that, everything is a mess =))

But I really didn't know why I still have readers for my lame continuing LOL

It's dangerous to bring Infinite in, because it's just make the story longer and dramaticalli-er :))

Anyhow, YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU, RIGHT ?!

Yes yes yes ! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU <3<3<3<3

This story ends here, and seriously, i want to cry right now TT___TT

I will miss my lovey dovey HyunJi-Himchan, my crazy Zico, my adorable Zelo, my precious B.A.P, my handsome and charming B-Bomb, my cutie Ren, my cold prince Myungsoo, my dorky Infinite, my derpie Block B, my same-age group Nu'Est, ...

And moreover, I will miss all of you, my dear dear dear dear readers !!

^^, it's weird that maybe this self-note is even longer than my final update !

But, I LOVE YOU !!

Seriously, I could yell I LOVE YOU for the rest of the night only for all of you to hear it !

Lastly, I am giving a deep bow ......

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U and I-L-O-V-E-U !!!

Bye bye !~ If you really want to see me again, do add friends me, I would love to talk with you all day long.

Thank you once again ~