Jealous, again ...

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 64:

Jealous, again ...

 

After checking up on your wound, it has pasted half-day and Hoya had prepared for dinner already.

"I think we should wait for dinner" Jongup pouted and lounged on the sofa, watching some lame TV show. SungJong and Sungyeol joint him with a long sigh.

You touched your arm and felt better now, you looked around and stopped at the kitchen, Hoya and Daehyun were struggling for dinner. With a chuckle, you stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"Oppa, lemme help" you tapped on Daehyun's back and reached for the knife. But he shooed you away with a scrunch on his face, "I don't want you to get hurt again"

You pouted and turned to Hoya, "Howon, can I help with somethings ?" you pleaded with pitiful eyes. Hoya smiled and shook his head, "I think you can't-" "PLEASE !!!~~~" you begged.

He sighed and nodded to a table, which had some fruits on it, "You can help me cut it and serve onto a plate. We need it for after the meal"

Happily, you slumped down a chair and started cutting on apples, ...

After a while, Himchan skipped in and sat down next to you, his hands reached out and stole the knife from you. Blinking on puzzlement, you snapped, "Go take another knife and help me, oppa"

Himchan smiled and stood up, after a second, he sat back with his own knife, "Now we can share our cutting-fruits-love". You laughed heartily, "What the hell is that, oppa ?". He just winked and concentrated in cutting an apple. You shook your head as he suddenly so serious.

Someone took a piece of apple and popped into his mouth. You looked up from your hands and blinked at him, "Why are you here ? Shoo !" you smiled a bit as Myungsoo smiled.

"You could be an amazing wife, you know" he smacked his lips and grinned. You made a face, "Yeah, right. If cutting fruit made me into a wife, then I guess Himchan oppa could be a better wife then" you nodded to Himchan, who stopped doing the cut and glared at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just shrugged and took another piece. You jerked up, "Hey ! No sneaky eating !". He calmly took an apple piece and shoved it into your open mouth, "Is it still sneaky if I feed it to my wife ?" he playfully asked. But somehow, in his voice, Himchan could sense the tense he sent to him.

You tried to shallow a piece of apple he just fed and glowered at him, "Your wife your head ..."

"Ohhh, you want to be my wife even in my head ?? Don't worry ! Because your beautiful image is always in my mind ~" he cooed as he poking his head. You rolled your eyes at him, "You thick-headed, don't bother me and my boyfriend" you nudged Himchan and the latter boy casted Myungsoo a victorious smirk.

*Not for so long* Myungsoo smiled back at Himchan and slumped down to the seat next to your other side. Himchan rounded his eyes and gritted his teeth, "Do you have ears ? Why do you keep butting between -"

"Can you show me how to cut it ?" Myungsoo asked in time Himchan was saying, made the older boy froze in light embarrassment.

You yelped in fun, "Y-You don't know how to cut this ?" you held an apple out and gasped at him.

Myungsoo scratched his head, "Shoud I ?"

You can't help anymore but burst into a loud laughter, "OMGG !! Seriously ?? The Kim Myung Soo doesn't know how to cut a tiny apple ???"

Myungsoo glared at you, "Because that mommy Hoya always did all the chores for me. Don't laugh like that, it's not nice for a girl"

You skrieked with light laughter and calmed down after a while, "Okay, little master, I will show you then".

Himchan gawled at you. *S-She really shows him ? Since when she gets so comfortable with that girlfriend-claimer ?!*. He frowned and huffed, silently watched you two. *I guess since that day when they went on a morning exercise together ...*

You showed Myungsoo how to angle the knife right and which direction to cut it.

"You can't put the knife like this, or else you will be hurt. And cut it slowly, when you are used to this, you could pace up, ..."

How excited you were to teach him, Myungsoo didn't pay a second onto it. He kept staring at you, he would smile and giggle seeing you cute you were.

*Oh great, they completely forgot about me* Himchan rolled his eyes. He wanted to throw a tantrum, but he knew you just being nice, if you had a thing on Myungsoo, he bet you would never act all naturally like that in front of him. *Calm your jealousy down, Himchan ...*

You finished your 'lesson' and looked up, "Got it ?" you found him staring at you and you knew that he hadn't listened at all. "Aish ! Why should I show you when you didn't want to lis- OUCH"

You accidentally cut onto your finger.

"HyunJi !" Himchan shot up and barged to you. But he was late for a couple of seconds, that Myungsoo had your finger into his mouth, on it gently.

"M-Myungsoo" you trailed off his name, shocked also. You turned to look at Himchan, "Oppa, I-"

Himchan darkened his expression and slowly took your wrist, "I can take care of her" he lowly growled at Myungsoo.

As if refusing to hear, Myungsoo all of your blood then pulled you. He took a last look at your finger and smiled in relief, "You clumsy, got injury all the time" he brushed the back of your hand and abruptly stood up, "I'll be in the living room. Call my name if your boyfriend acts envious and hurt you"

After making sure Myungsoo had been out of sight. Himchan sat down on Myungsoo's seat and took your hand, "The cut seems not that bad ..."

You nervously looked up at him, "Oppa ... are you jealous ... ?"

Himchan stayed silent then shook his head, "No I'm not"

Your face fell a bit. "Is that so ... ? I'd love to see you jealous ..." you mumbled the last part, hoped him not to hear. But the God's ears of Himchan betrayed your hope. He leaned in and smirked at you. "So ... my girlfriend was not that heartless towards me ... huh ?"

"Hey ! I do not being heartless !"

"Yes you just did. Acting lovey dovey to that Myungsoo guy ? You think I didn't feel anything ?!" he exploded.

You blinked at him, wide-eyes. "So ... you do feel jealous" you muttered out and tried to hide your oh-so-wide smile. Himchan chuckled and pecked on your lips, "Why don't I while my girlfriend is so popular to guys. I have to be careful ~" he sang as he smiled sweetly to you.

You grinned and nodded playfully, "Yes, yes I am !~~"

He rolled his eyes but laughed, "Yeah right"

"Now, now. Can you two get out of the table and help us prepare the meal ?? You are so annoying" Daehyun snapped and sholved Himchan away.

You beamed and quickly help him and Hoya place the dishes on a table.

"Just find yourself a girl, Dae. Don't be jealous !~" Himchan teased. Daehyun glared at the older boy and shouted, "YONGGUK HYUNG ! HIMCHAN HYUNG KEEPS KISSING HYUNJI AND PREVENTS US FROM MAKING YOU DINNER"

"Y-You ! I'll cut your friend downthere !" Himchan skrieked. But someone dragged his ear and pulled his out of the kitchen, "Don't touch my dongseang just because of a girl. And don't make me starve just because of your lovelife. GET OUTTA HERE !" Yongguk shouted and casted a wink to Daehyun.

Daehyun stuck his tongue out and happily waved at the poor Himchan. You chuckled and punched his arm, "Dae oppa, you are a meanie to him"

"Can't help ~ Because he stole you away from me" Daehyun grinned and hugged you from behind.

You laughed and pushed him away, "I'll call Yongguk oppa and you will end up like Himchan oppa". Daehyun held his arms out in surrender and shrugged, "I'm fine, thanks"

Hoya joint you laughing and you three prepared the dinner.

Myungsoo sat on the sofa, followed Yongguk as he dragged Himchan out of the house and kicked him on the .

"Don't come in until dinner is ready !" Yongguk hissed and clapped his hands, went back to the house.

"YAH ! LET ME IN ! YONGGUK ! HYUNJI ! ZELO ! ANYONE !" Himchan knocked on the door rapidly and roared like a hyena.

You giggled and yelled out, "You should wait, oppa !"

Myungsoo sighed and turned back to a TV. *Yongguk should kick him out and ban him from getting near HyunJi ... That dude, if he gets jealous that easily, I wonder how will he be if he loses HyunJi to me ...*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Ehh ? Sorry for being a CLIFFHANGER all the time =))

Sorry ~~

Is this chappie okie ?? I am waiting for a right time to let HyunJi meet Zico and Block B, NuEst also :D

Just trolling a bit  <3

Love you all, my friends <333333