Himchan master ....

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 27:

Himchan master ....

 

B.A.P had reached home, and the feelings were not as bright as before. There was something missing, and they knew better than anyone else.

"The house suddenly feels weird" Jongup skipped in first and threw himself down the sofa. Zelo skipped next to him and sank down the sofa too.

"Noona is really going to Jiho hyung's place ?" Zelo's mouth was suddenly smaller than ever because of pouting. Daehyun tapped his head and the TV. *I admit, HyunJi is like our living destination*

"Correct. It's B-BOMB's place !" Himchan threw a tantrum and humbled to the kitchen.

"Hyung ! Make me ramen" Zelo called from the living room and Himchan frowned, "Not me again"

"Or I cook ?" YoungJae volunteered nicely, but was punched down by Yongguk and Daehyun, "Okay ! Thanks man, but we don't want to die so soon"

"What ?! I am a genius in everything !" YoungJae proetested. "Yeah, everything but cooking" Daehyun rolled his eyes at the Mr.I-Know-All.

Himchan started putting ramens into the boiled water, the house was not not hot but he felt like his entire body was as hot as the water.

*I can't stop worrying ... she is not here* Himchan looked blankly at the wall and showed nothing but his carelessness.

OUCH

B.A.P rushed to the kitchen to find Himchan and his burned hand. "HYUNG !" the kids ran to him and horrorly looked at their hyungs.

 

***

 

Meanwhile, you finally reached Zico's house after a long time acting like you knew the way to Nu'Est.

"Uhm ... So, this is my house. Then you guys can say bye and head home" you grinned like a mad person.

Minhyun studied your facials and he sighed, "Arasso" Minhyun nodded and Nu'Est stared at him, "Wae ? I wanna go in !" JR whined and ran to the door but Minhyun dragged his shirt.

"Bunny needs resting. We can just visit her, anytime" Minhyun smirked at you. You stayed cool and shrugged, "Sure, anytime, my oppas are pleased to greet you"

Zico nodded eagerly, "Yes yes. Anytime !" he especially eyed Ren. Ren smiled in reply. Wow, this boy only knew how to smile and bring Zico's heart further and further away from its place.

"Yeah, so, bye !!!" you waved quickly and pushed them in the different direction.

As you had pushed the a little further from the house.

"Kyah !! Slow down" Baekho protested and stopped his step. You blinked at him. He chuckled at Ren, "This boy needs something to say", he dragged Ren and made the boy stand in front of you.

You glanced back at Zico and worriedly bit your lips. After making sure Zico didn't hear about 'This Boy', you heaved a breath and looked at Ren, "Go on"

Ren took a deep breath, "First, I am sorry again. Second, I am a man. Third, I maybe look like a girl, still, I do love someone. Fourth, the one I love is-"

"ME ?!" Zico tackled your neck and pulled you away and pressed his face really close to Ren.

Ren was taken off guard and he didn't know what to do. *I love HyunJi !* yelling inside his head caused he scared Zico will kick him if he says he loves his sister.

"You like me ?" Zico started babombing Ren with questions. You facepalmed yourself.

"Oppa, let they go home, kay ?" you pleaded with pitiful eyes, it's been a long time since you used it on him, and luckily, it still worked.

"Fine ..." he mumbled and walked back to B-Bomb.

Ren pouted and regretted not having a chance to tell it last time, "HyunJi, I was -"

"It's okay. You are a man, I know it, silly. And you love someone right ?? A girl ?" you brightened for him. Ren nodded and was thinking you knew who he meaned. But.

"Lucky her ! Tell me tomorrow or whenever we meet again. But I really have to go to my house, so, see ya later. I will help you with that girl if you want, okay Ren !" you turned him back and pushing him.

"Byeeee !~~"

Ren regretful looked back and felt sad. *She thinks I love someone else ... And her brother thinks I like him ... What the hell ?!*

 

You looked as Nu'Est had been faraway and didn't have any chance to comeback, at least today.

"Wow ... That's close" you held your chest and smiled. Zico raised a brow, "You hide from them that you are with B.A.P now ?"

You gulped then nodded, "Yes. I don't want them to know I am their bodyguard. If Nu'Est has bad motion on B.A.P, they will beware of me ! And I can hardly protect them"

"Then quit it !" Zico coldly said.

"Excuse me ?" you raised your voice. Everytime Zico mentioned this topic, no more brother-sister between you and him. Zico sighed and backed away, "Okay, I am not ruining this mood today"

You lightly nodded, "Then I am home now" you turned to go but B-Bomb caught your wrist.

"Wait ! Why don't you come in and have a drink ?" B-Bom insisted and you can't help but going in.

 

"Whoa ... inside is really classy ..." you gasped at the beauty of the house inside. You knew B-Bomb is a rich boy, but not THIS rich. Maybe even more than the Bang Family.

"I know right ?" Zico smiled and made you sit down on the sofa. "Coke or orange ?"

"Plain water, please" you smiled. Zico shrugged and went to get you a drink.

You sat but really uncomfortably. *I can't get used to those kind of life even though I have been living with B.A.P for years*

"Uncomfortable ?" Minhyuk sat next to you. You blinked then nodded, "Y-yeah, kinda not my style*

Minhyuk's face fell, *Not her style ?*. "You should get used to it" he smiled charmingly. You froze for a while but ended up missing Yongguk's smile. *I miss Yongguk master's gummy smile*

Your gaze fell down the table and you saw cookies and some kind of other snacks. *Speaking of food, ... I HAVEN'T COOKED FOR BAP !*

You pinched your eyebrows and took your phone out, ready to call home, but Zico came out, "Stay for dinner, baby"

"Ah, no ...-"

"I will cook, especially for you" Minhyuk winked and headed to the kitchen.

You thought for a while then tossed the phone back to your pocket, *No calls, no messages, I guess they are fine uptill now*

 

Minhyuk had done with dinner and you three were now sitting in the dining room. Having a warm dinner and a little talk.

"You live alone with my oppa huh ?" you asked Minhyuk. He shook his head, "No, I live with my parents. But they are on a business trip to Japan"

*Japan ? Mr Bang is in Japan right now too* you shook the thought away, it was just a luck that they were maybe in the same place.

"Oppa, how come you stay in Minhyuk oppa's house like this ?" you gave Zico a look. He shrugged carefreely, "Wae ? Umma and appa love me"

"Umma ... appa ?" you grew confused. Zico chuckled, "Mr and Mrs Lee, I used to call them that"

"Oh ..." you faked a smile, but felt sad somehow. They are not your real parents after all. *Oh well, if they treat oppa like son, it's okay*

"You can call them that too. Me and Zico talk about you all day long. They really want to meet you. Too bad, they can't be here today" Minhyuk said with a big grin. You chuckled, "Yeah ... But calling them that maybe arkward for me"

"Now or later, you have to anyway" Minhyuk said and suddenly covered his mouth. You tilted your head aside, "What do you mean oppa ?"

"Yeh, what are you planning to do without me knowing ?" Zico yelled.

Minhyuk waved his hand as normal as he could, "Just saying, it's fun though. It's like we are the 3 siblings"

You didn't think much and shrugged, "Ah ... Keurae ..."

Minhyuk nodded and cleared his throat oddly. *That was close ...*

The time flew by for 15 minutes and your phone rang. You took your phone out and saw Zelo's number.

'Junhong, noona here'

'Noona .............'

You heard his voice shaking and sobbing loudly. You dropped the spoon and held the phone nearer to your ears by both hands. Zico and B-Bomb grew worried too.

'What's wrong Junhong ?'

'Hyung, hyung got burned'

'Who ?! Jongup ? Daehyun or YoungJae ?' you listed out the name, but didn't want to list the last two ones, Yongguk your big oppa, and Himchan ... your someone that you didn't even can figure out.

'No noona, it's Himchan hyung' Zelo cried louder. You shook your head and yelled back, 'Arasso, noona will be home right away. Don't cry okay ? Junhong is not a baby anymore, right ?' you tried to calm the maknae with his crying.

'Neh, noona. But be home right away !!'

'Okay. See you after 5 minutes' you made a promise and hung up.

You glanced around aimlessly and felt your heart drop after recalling what Zelo said. 'It's Himchan hyung'

"Himchan master ..." you mumbled under your breath and your face paled.

"HyunJi ! HyunJi !" Zico shook you and you snapped out of your daze. "Neh ..."

"What happened ?"

You trembled and stood up firmly, "Gotta go home. Bye oppas"

You dragged your bad and ran out of the house, didn't let them have time to offer you a ride.

"Wait ! Wait ! WAIT !!" Zico shouted and ran after you but you had already hopped on the bus in a fearful and care free about everything but going home.

*Himchan master ... Himchan master ...* a loud voice spoke from behind your head and the more it said, the more your heart beated faster.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Corner:

Kyah ! Double Update for today !

Yay me !~ ♥

Kkkkk ~

Himchan got hurt ... aww ... i feel hurt too ! T____T

Have any of you watched today performance of B.A.P ?? And the CF they aired ???

Kyahhhhhh, they are so fierce and cute at the same times !

....I wanna put a link ... But SBSi blocked it all on YTB .... stupid SBS T___T

Anyway, comments and subscribing is welcomed if you really like my story, if not, just turn your back to me =))