Broke down

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 45:

Broke down

 

"GATHERING IN HERE. RIGHT NOW. BANG YONGGUK. JUNG DAE HYUN. YOO YOUNG JAE. MOON JONG UP AND CHOI JUN HONG !!! YOU GUY ARE DEAD !"

The called boys gulped and stopped all the laughing. 4 younger boys shot look at Yongguk, like Yongguk had killed you or something.

"Hyung, you killed us ..." Daehyun mumbled and slapped his forehead.

"Himchan hyung is like a drunk man when he is mad ... ottokke ...?" Zelo whimpered is fear. Daehyun had to comfort the maknae by tapping on his back.

"Now you all pour the fault on me ?!" Yongguk shot back. They looked down and sighed heavily.

"I still haven't brough her to the bed yet ..." YoungJae muttered to himself, sounded full of regret, which earned himself a smack on the head from Yongguk, "Shut up. If you really do that, I am the first one to kill you"

YoungJae yelped and pouted. "I thought ..."

"GATHER IN HERE. RIGHT NOW" Himchan shouted really loud. You flinched a bit at his voice, still, you hid behind his back as 5 boys shyly went in. They sank everywhere on the sofa, but made sure to not sit near Himchan.

"Hippo-"

"Don't you dare call her now ?!" Himchan spat at YoungJae, who widened his eyes in shock.

You pulled on Himchan's arm, asked him to calm down a bit. However, you sat really close to him, touchy and closey.

Daehyun met eyes with Yongguk and they giggled, 'Our plan worked. See how HyunJi leans on Himchan now ?' Yongguk smirked and Daehyun nodded.

"STOP BRAIN-TALKING" Himchan growled. Yongguk and Daehyun faked a nod and sat obediently.

"Noona ~" Zelo stood up and tended to sit with you. You warily looked up, slowly you reached your hand out but Himchan pulled your hand back. He glowered at the maknae boy, "GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT"

Zelo puffed his cheek, seemed like he wasn't scared of Himchan, just frustrated. *He became insane*

Jongup smiled stupidly and looked around the room, he kept smiling and smiling. "I'm hungry"

An arkward silence lasted for over 5 minutes.

Then you chuckled, "I'll make lunch". You stood up but Himchan held you back, his face showed emotionless and he glared at Jongup.

"This is not time to eat" Himchan spoke low and husky.

Yongguk sighed and crossed his arms. *Himchan is really mad ... aigoo*

"But I am hungry" Jongup pouted. Zelo joined him, "Me too tuuu"

"Me three !" YoungJae grinned.

"You are the last one to have a right to talk here. Bang Young Jae"

YoungJae shallowed hard and goosebumped all his body.

Once Himchan called any of them by the real surname, there is no way they can back off.

Himchan made you sit back next to him and held on your shoulder. He looked at you warmly, then shifted his gaze back to his brothers, with sharp and scary eyes.

"It was your plan, Yongguk ?" Himchan glowered at Yongguk.

The leader cooly nodded, "Yup"

"What ?" you tilted your head, "So all those ...seduction ... was a plan ?!"

"It was Yongguk hyung's plan ! I am pure !" Zelo protested while whining. Himchan shot him a look, "Bang Jun Hong. I demand you to keep silent, or I will cut off your tongue"

Zelo covered his mouth and made a zipping move.

"You plan this to make her cry ?" Himchan asked and this time, he looked straightly at YoungJae.

"Of course not !"

"No way !"

"I don't want to see noona cry !"

"I'm hungry !!!"

Himchan sighed, "Bang Jong Up. You can get snack and come back here" he nodded to the kitchen, Jongup happily skipped to the kitchen and skipped back with a pack of chips.

"Share share share" Zelo sang and the two maknaes started munching on the food.

You looked at the maknae and started getting worried, you bent down and looked up at them, "Do you think this chips is enough ? Or should I make you something to eat ?"

"Just leave them" Himchan pulled you back and you gave him a look, "Oppa, the kids are hungry"

*Aigoo, sound like a new born couple* Yongguk smirked.

"They are hungry is nothing compared with you crying !!!" Himchan snapped. You widened your eyes, startled, "...why do I affect you that much ... ?"

Yongguk, Daehyun and YoungJae tensed up, they looked at Himchan with hopeful look.

*Oh come on hyung, you are not that coward, right ?!*

Himchan was taken aback, he didn't think everything now went after him.

"Eh ...um ... because ...I ...ah ...I ...-"

"You love her, you dork !" Yongguk can't take it anymore, he is a man with his word, and seeing Himchan stucking with word like this tickle him off the most.

You froze. Himchan froze. The two maknaes stopped eating. Daehyun and YoungJae glanced at each other. *Uh-oh*

*Did I hear him right ? Yongguk oppa just said ... Himchan loves me ... ?* you played with your brain, forced it to figure it out for you, but everything seemed complicated. *Never ... Himchan is my master ...*

You snapped out of your daze then turned to Himchan, looked at him longly without a word. Your heart tightened into a knot, the mixture of happiness yet scare killed you. This was a hard choice, you didn't dare to ask, didn't dare to talk, didn't dare to show him your love.

Your eyes locked with him, for a long time. Himchan gulped and felt cold sweat run down his spine. *Bang Yong Guk ... I am not ready*

"Listen ! I do all those things just want to piss Himchan off, and gave him more courage to confess. But this coward just silently followed you from behind, sent all of us death glare, even though his death glare is nothing to us !" Yongguk explained with his eyes showed sincere.

You had that fightening yet surprising look on. "No ... no ... you can't trick me this time. I am not believing you ..." you shook your head, shook all the thought away, you on the other hand, were glad that Himchan actually may love you too, but somehow, you didn't believe.

Yongguk sighed. Daehyun heaved in a long breath, "Hyung, you can't just hide your feelings for your entire life. This is the chance, and you can tell her your feelings. Right now" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at Himchan. The latter boy stayed still on his spot, didn't move, or even didn't breath.

*I don't know. What if she rejects me, what if this current relationship will be broken just because of my confession ? I can't ...*

Himchan would explode in any moment if you didn't speak.

"Oppa ... say something ? Do you really ... have feelings for me ?" you asked carefully, your face became tense and stiffen.

Himchan sighed by his nose, he closed his eyes and grit his teeth, his fists were turned white because of his holding so tight.

"They are just kidding. How come I love you ? Ahaha ..." Himchan faked a laugh.

"HIM CHAN !" Yongguk shouted in disbelief. He had done everything, but Himchan still refused to admit his love.

"What ... ?" you yelped, "...so ... you don't love me, as in love ?". You don't want to act weak right now, love is not your thing, but you can't help but feeling hot by your eyes. Tears welled up and covered your vision.

"I'm sorry ... but I love you" you mumbled and wiped your tears away. You shot up and ran upstair, stormed into your room and shut the door close, you slid down the door and held your knees up, hugged them and buried your face into your hands.

*Don't cry HyunJi ! You had swore that you would never cry because of a boy. Don't you remember ? ....But ... he is Himchan, the one you love ... the one you would kill yourself for ... You already knew the fact that he would never love you. Never. Accept it. Act like nothing had happened. You could be happy if he is happy. If he has another girl, then you should help him, congrats and accept the reality. You are strong, right ? Woo Hyun Ji is never broken down ... right ...*

However, the more you thought about his words 'How come I love you ?', the more your mind went blank and tears kept rolling down.

 

***

 

Himchan was left dumbfound, mouth lightly agasp. *She just said ... what ?!*. To confirm his ears, he looked up to B.A.P, but all of them gave him a disappointing look.

"You are stupid" Yongguk coldly spat.

"Now you lost your chance. She will avoid you, forever" Daehyun shook his head.

"You made my noona cry ! I hate you !" Zelo cried too, he punched on Himchan's leg since he was sitting on the ground.

"I don't know the feeling, but I can tell, HyunJi is hurt ..." Jongup put another piece of chip into his mouth and rolled his eyes away from Himchan.

YoungJae shot up, he dragged Himchan by the collar, "HYUNG ! DON'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR FEELING ! YOU ARE A MAN ! LIVE LIKE A MAN ! YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR YOU ALL THOSE TIME. BUT NOW WHEN YOU HAVE CHANCE, YOU THROW HER AWAY LIKE TRASH ?!"

Himchan stared at YoungJae, the younger boy's words hit him.

"I DO NOT THROW HER AWAY ! I DIDN'T ASK YOU GUYS TO MAKE UP ALL THOSE PLAN AND SET ME UP WHEN I AM NOT READY !"

Himchan shoved YoungJae off and dragged his hair, yanked on it, "ARGHHH !"

". . . Now I ruin it all. Will she ever accept me if I run to her and begging, saying that I really do love her ..." he cursed himself and a tear escaped from the corner of his eyes.

B.A.P remained silence. This time, Himchan had to solve all the problem.

Everything turned into a mess.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Wahhh !! Don't kill me !! *Run away*

This is too drama :)) I kept writing down my imagination and it ended up like this :)

But don't worry, I will make thing up later :)

I will update more today ^^

@Unxplainablejoyss501: Zelo is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E <3
@greenjongup: =.= Himchan wasn't pissed off enough ???? Blame me !
@daehyunbunny: ^^! I'm glad that you love Daehyun's part :) Because I found YoungJae more ert, and I didn't know if you like Daehyun to be ert or sweet :))
@hyunmi_jinri: I will give everything just to kiss one of B.A.P's lips :))
@m-bunnyalice: I see :) Another Daehyun's biasssssss LOL
@mint21: A great plan turned into a mess :)))))