Forcing Kisses

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 76:

Forcing Kisses

Time just simply flew so fast that today was the day you all left Busan and back to Seoul.

3 hours had passed an you hopped off the car. Pulling your suitcase inside your home sweet home with such troubled heart.

You went inside and looked around your still the same house. A soft sigh escaped your lips as soon as you realized you would not be here after a week. *I never thought back to your home is this hard*

"HyunJi, what are you doing by staring ? Why don't you come in ?" Jongup asked from behind and pushed your shoulders to lead you inside.

BAP slumped down on a sofa and scratched their arms. "This is really home !!!!" Zelo chirped and bounced around.

YoungJae rolled his eyes and he found Infinite came in without their belongings. "Sungjong, why don't you bring your things in ? I remember there are over 15 suitcases for only 7 of you" the smartass asked, curiously. Sungjong stopped right the stair and arkwardly rubbed his neck. "I ...um ...I ..."

"We will move back to our house, so we only come upstair to take our things" Myungsoo came over and motioned SungJong to go. The other members followed the maknae also.

You nervously looked at them packing their things and literately moved out. *This scene will be the same for me after a week, right ...? So heartbreaking ... The only difference will be there only me and me when I move out*

"Move out ? Why ?" Daehyun asked with his round eyes. Woohyun came down with two boxes of his clothes, "Just think that this house is not good enough for us to stay"

"Yeah, whatever" Daehyun rolled his eyes and ignored them.

Yongguk and Himchan stood up and helped them. "I don't know the reason, but just hope that you guys move out not because of us. We are brothers after all" Yongguk as mature as he was, said and offered his hand for a help.

Sunggyu smiled and patted his back, "No, not because of you. Don't worry. We have our own reason, guess, we will visit you guys sometimes", they shook hand and Yongguk helped moving things out.

Himchan helped Dongwoo with some of their luggages and moved them to their car, waiting out side.

Zelo and Jongup bit their lips, Infinite is their brothers after all. And seeing someone leaving was heartbreaking to them.

"Hyungs !" Zelo called and ran after Hoya. Hoya looked up from his luggage and smiled warmly, "Yes, Zelo ?". Zelo gulped those his forming tears and suddenly hugged Hoya. "I will miss hyung". Hoya was taken apart, but sooner, he hugged Zelo back and ruffled his hair, "I will not go to hell, just move to another place. Don't be a baby"

Zelo nodded and pulled back, "Take care hyung".

Jongup shyly looked at Dongwoo, hesitantly didn't know he should hug or say goodbye to him. But Dongwoo widely laughed and waved Jongup over, "Jongup, come here". Smiling, Jongup ran to him and embraced Dongwoo. "Hyung, I'll miss playing game with you" Jongup confessed and smiled smally. Dongwoo also cracked a small, "I will be back here on freetime, don't worry"

Woohyun, Sungyeol and SungJong also bid goodbye to YoungJae. "Yah ! Smartass ! Don't cry when we are out !" they hollered and cracked up. YoungJae scoffed but cooly waved his hand while standing up, "Take care of yourself, there will be no HyunJi to take care of you"

You froze and looked down on the ground. Himchan smirked, "See ? My girl is so important in everyone's life" he playfully joked and hugged your side. You nodded heartlessly and didn't reply.

Myungsoo raised his eyes and caught Himchan's eyes. They were almost having a staring contest if Myungsoo didn't speak first. "Can I have HyunJi helping me with this ?" he held his small luggage out and tilted his head, waiting for Himchan's response.

Himchan gave it a thought. "Sure" he smiled and pushed you a little to Myungsoo.

You were stunned as you were in front of him. Myungsoo charmingly smiled and gave you a luggage, "Help me taking it out to my car". With that, you and him walked outside, leaving the boys behind to say some more goodbye.

 

***

 

You found the backdoor of his car opened and walked there, put a luggage inside and snapped your head up. Spining around, you didn't realize what kind of position you were in until you saw his face so close to yours.

"Y-Yah" you defended and pushed him away. But he didn't move an inch, instead, he had his palms on the car, literately trapped you between his embrace and a car. "What are you doing ?" you tried to sound calm and steadily. Myungsoo smirked oddly and leaned in closer, "My wife, when will you break up with your recent boyfriend ?" he whispered. You panickingly glanced over his shoulder to see if any of B.A.P was there, but Myungsoo had his hand on your chin and pulled your face to look at him only.

"I was talking to you. Don't look for another guy !" he snapped and his eyes showed nothing but coldness. You lightly flinched at his voice. "I am not willing to be your wife" you pointed out and looked away from his eyes with his hand still on your face.

Myungsoo growled, "You are ! I know you are ! Don't lie to me !" he yelled loud enough for you to hear and shivered with that.

"I am not lying. You are the one who lie to yourself. You forced me to, don't you know ? Or you try to forget the fact ?" you poured out into his ears.

Seemed like he can't take your comeback anymore, Myungsoo tightened his grip on your chin, made you wince in pain a bit, he glared at you with his lustful yet hateful eyes, "Whatever you said. You had signed in the paper, and you are my wife, now, and forever". And not letting you talk back, he crashed his lips on yours harshly, ignoring your whimper and struggling, Myungsoo wrapped his other arm around your back and crashed your body against him.

You were in a full shock, you shut your eyes tight as you tried to shove him off. And that was all the fail, because the more you pushed him, the more he and bit your lips.

Myungsoo was feeling insulted, he didn't want to hear you denied your marriage with him with that coldness in your voice. He wanted you to treat him with your will, but thing turned out not like what he wanted, and yet, he wanted to force you to do like what he had planned.

Myungsoo tried to part your lips, but you refused and shook your head everytime he did a wrong move.

"L-Let m-me goo !" you shouted through the forced kiss. However, Myungsoo cupped the back of your head and pushed you closer to him.

*This is not a kiss when it's not from the one I love, and because he kisses me without love !* your soul and heart fought back and gave you enough strength to shove him off you. "I SAID GET OFF !" you snarled as Myungsoo stumbled back.

You wiped your lips with the back of your hand and glared at him with firing eyes.

Myungsoo earned his balance back and he approached you again. Before you could slap him on the face, he grasped your arms and kept them firmly right your side. He seriously looked into your eyes with his still dark eyes. "I will not feel guilty. Because I was kissing my wife. You know what i mean ?! And I don't mind telling Himchan about our hot kis-"

"NO" you protested and your eyes turned from hated to scared. *He can't tell Himchan about this ...*

A victorious smirk crossed his face, "Good. Then you should be nice and don't go against me if you want to protect your damn boyfriend" he muttered into your face befored pressed his lips on yours once again, this time, was a quick one.

You hated skinship, you hated being kissed against your will. And yet, this was the first time you felt like killing Myungsoo right on the spot if you can.

"You jerk ..." you mumbled, breathless as you slapped his face. Myungsoo dodged your hand on time and he raised his eyebrow, "Wow, you dare to slap your husband ? Bad wifey, I will punish you when we live together, without B.A.P, without your poor boyfriend" he challengingly spoke and caressed your cheeks.

You gritted your teeth, pried his hands off in disgust. "You are not a Myungsoo I know ... you are not him ... definitely not him ..." you shook your head in disbelief. The Myungsoo you knew was a sweet one with sarcasm, still, he knows how to please you despite his claiming you are his.

Myungsoo's heart and mind stopped at your statement. He didn't want to act like this. But he had to. Because he knew he will lose his heart if he is still a caring man to you.

"Well, I am still him. Still that Myungsoo. The difference here, you didn't know my devil side. Try to accept it, because you will live with it for your entire life" he pecked your right ear before fully released you.

"You can go back to your boyfriend, try to comfort and make up for him, because you are indirectly cheating on him over me" he nodded to the door, where Himchan had just come out. He spotted you and waved happily.

"HyunJi ah ~"

You shallowed hard, glowered at Myungsoo, you breathed out heavily because you were trying to control your outburst, you could have crack his head into two if Himchan wasn't out on time.

"Neh, oppa !" you forced your voice to come out normally and ran back to Himchan, buried your face into his arm and securely be with him.

Myungsoo smirked at you, "See you around, my wif- no, HyunJi !" he yelled and headed into driver seat.

Infinite boys poured out and into a car with their belongings.

"Bye guys !" they waved and Myungsoo quickly drove off.

B.A.P chuckled, "They must be happy to be away from us. See how Sungyeol laughed ? It's epic !" Yongguk commented.

Himchan half-hearted laughed along with them as the other 5 headed back inside. He immediately turned to you, "What's wrong ? Did something happen ?" *Between you and that Myungsoo ?*

You steadily raised your head, his concern eyes which you loved so much went inside your sight. A stir in your heart made you hard to breath. Ever so quickly, you pulled his collar and kissed him roughly. "H-HyunJi !" Himchan yelped but not so long after, he kissed you back and kept you stay still by wrapping his arms neatly around your waist.

You didn't want to watse any minute anymore. You kissed him like there was no tomorrow, and to you, yes, there was no tomorrow.

You bit his lower lips, asking for entrance. Himchan willingly parted his lips and let your tongue slid inside and discover his mouth. Two tongues fought for winner and you won, which was properly odd to Himchan. Himchan uneasily opened his eyes and looked at your closed tight eyes. *Something is wrong ... she never eagerly or hungrily for kissing me like this before. And the way she kisses me, showing as if she is scared to lose ... me ?*

*I need to clean up that stupid touch of Myungsoo ... I hate the way he forced me for a kiss ... I hate my lips being touched by a guy who is not Himchan ... I hate his confidence about me will always be his ... and I hate his threat about he will tell Himchan all the things ...*

Your tears were on the verge to drop, you tilted your head and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him deeper and longer, as long as your tears fell and dried up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not updating yesterday and yes-yesterday LOL

Sorry !!!! *Deep bow*

Will make sure to do some epic scene for both Himchan and Myungsoo ...

I wonder, should I write some light- ? ... because I have never done one before TT__TT ... I know it won't turn out good :D