Zico knew already

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 38:

Zico knew already

 

"Minhyuk oppa !" you called him right after you saw him troubled outside the café.

B-Bomb bit his lips and looked back at the blur figure of Zico for once last time and tried to assure himself that everything would be okay.

*Oh well, it's not like there is only one restroom in this big place* with an unsure expression, B-Bomb entered the shop and gave you a meek smile.

"Oppa, are you okay ? Your face looks pale, is there something wrong ?" you asked him in concern but Himchan cut your worry off, "I want a green tea !" he pulled on your hand like Zelo always does when he needs food.

You turned to Himchan and nodded, "Arasso"

You stood up but Minhyun held his hand out, as the meaning for you to sit back, "Let me". And while you were still startled, didn't know what did he mean, Minhyuk smacked his finger twice and a waitress immediately showed up.

You blinked in awe as she bowed to Minhyun and the rest of Nu'Est. "Yes young master ?"

This was remind of yourself too much, you smiled a little as she glanced at you, but that waitress huffed and looked away.

*Sheesh, she is just a normal girl, who loves boy more than girl* you pouted and sank back on your seat.

"What's your order ?" she asked the boys, blink blink her eyes but none of them really cared about her flirting. All they cared was anything that could fill in their stomach, and obviously, girls were not a thing here.

"Latte please"

"Ice coffee"

"Pizza !!!"

"Zelo, they don't serve pizza here" you poked his head. Zelo pouted then re-order, "Pasta !"

"Okay, pasta" the waitress winked at Zelo, "Your hair is cute" she complimented Zelo.

The maknae smiled and bowed a little, but then he hugged your arm and made you look at the waitress, "But I only need my HyunJi noona to see me cute !~~"

The waitress arkwardly smiled and continued with her job. *Little brat*

"Hamburger, 5 serves" Daehyun ordered

Ukwon and Baekho joined him, "Steak and pork, 5 serves each please !"

"Okay ..." she wrote down while mumbling something, 'The greenish with Busan voice, he is cute but eats like a pig. Urgh'

She turned to B-Bomb and Himchan, whose eyes always on you.

"Excuse me, but what is your order ?"

B-Bomb looked up and made a 'oh' face, he turned to you, "Can you order for me ?"

You blinked then nodded, "He will have a-"

"Only ramen for him please" Himchan butted in and smiled his heart-breaking smile with the waitress. You rolled your eyes, "Himchan oppa" you lowly growled. Himchan blinked innocently at you, "What ?"

You chuckled, "He is just kidding. He will have a cheese pasta" you smiled at her, but in reply, she pinched her nose and wrote down harshly. *Dude, who are you to they ? Princess ?*

Himchan pouted, "Do you have a kind of cheese pasta that really peppery here ?"

The waitress shuttered, "H-huh ?"

You hit Himchan's head, "What's wrong with you ?". Himchan rubbed his head and sent B-Bomb his hateful look. *Burn his throat so that he can't talk with you, what else ?*

Everyone had done with ordering, except you. But that waitress ignored you and turned her to go back to the back.

You rounded your eyes, was about to call her back, but luckily, Yongguk held her back, "Excuse me, but you forget to let our angel order" Yongguk smiled didn't show his teeth, which meaned he hate the way the waitress treat you right now.

That waitress faked a smile and smiled at you, "And you ??" her voice sounded impatient. All the boys glanced up at her. *Okay , finish this up and go away*

You beamed at the menu ...

"She will have a mocha" B-Bomb quickly helped you. You looked up and met eyes with B-Bomb, you smiled gratefully, "Thanks oppa, you always know my taste"

Himchan frowned, he took a quick glance at the menu and also joined the competition with B-Bomb, "Special dokbokki for her" Himchan winked at the waitress, made her squeal in reply, "Okay ~"

You sighed, "Mocha and dokbokki ... 2 different styles of food" you mumbled.

You guys waited for the food to arrive, and you suddenly remembered Zico and Ren.

"Huh ? Why they still not coming back ?" you stretched your neck to look out-side, but saw nothing.

B-Bomb stiffened. *I hope nothing had happened*

But God didn't hear B-Bomb's wish.

Zico was running into the cafe with fierce look, messy looking and burning eyes. He spotted you and he immediately stormed to you, "WOO HYUN JI ! YOU-"

Seemed like Zico had forgot that you were a girl, and his sister that why he dragged your collar and pulled you up to face him without thinking.

"YAH !" he snarled and Himchan and B-Bomb stood up, pulled on Zico's arms, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?" B-Bomb shouted in disbelief.

You blinked at him and slowly pried his hands off you, "Oppa, what's wrong ?"

Zico gasped in a bad boy manner and glared at you, "You asked me what's wrong ?". He hissed and let you off, he dragged his hair and pulled on it, "GAHHHH"

All the boys stared at him, Block B reached for Zico but the boy swung his body, not letting anyone touch him.

You warily got the point, "Op-Oppa ... you just met Ren ?"

Zico looked up from his toes and gave you a untruthful look, "YOU LIED TO ME !"

"I did not-"

"YOU SAID SHE IS A GIRL !"

"Because I-"

"BUT I SAW HER IN A MALE'S RESTROOM !"

"What ?!" this time your eyes widened. Zico must be very shock.

"YES ! AND I-I ...I- I SAW THAT ... THAT OF HER - NO - HIS - ! GRAH !" Zico shouted and threw his body on the coach, he covered his face, embarrassed yet  angry fufilled his mind.

Your lips chattered in guilty, "Jiho oppa, let's me explain !" you went on your knees to have a look at his face. B.A.P stared at you wide eyes.

"HyunJi, what are you doing on your knees ? Get up !" YoungJae demanded but you remained still.

Ren run into the cafe also, his eyes rounded in pure unknowning. "Eh ? What's with the chaos ?"

He saw Zico and his eyes turned into an eye-smile, "Jiho-ssi ! I asked you to wait me at the restroom, but why did you run away like seeing ghost ?" Ren walked near the two of you.

Zico looked at Ren with teary eyes, "W-why ? Why your voice must me so sweet to me ? ..."

"Oppa ..." you bit your lips, now you were beyond the confusion.

"Oh, everyone had ordered ? Jiho-ssi, what do you want ? I will order for you too" Ren offered and kept smiling.

Zico tightened his fist and shook his head, "I want you" he blurted. Ren widened his eyes, and so did the boys.

"I want you ... to turn back to my own imagination ... as a girl" Zico said slowly, shaky voice.

"A GIRL ?!" JR yelled.

Himchan can't help but laugh a little too hard, "MWOHAHAHAHA !! YOU THINK HE IS A GIRL ??? I KNOW HOW THAT FEEL  ! ARKWARD !"

You sighed at shot Himchan a look, "Oppa, not time to laugh !"

Ren turned red, "You think I am a girl ?"

Block B was in a big shock too, except B-Bomb, "YOU ARE NOT A GILR ?"

You face-palmed yourself, "Now I'm dead ..."

Ren got fear and stepped backward to stand with Nu'Est, "...I am a boy ..."

"NO WAY !"

"ZICO HYUNG LOVES A BOY !?"

"HE IS WAY PRETTIER THAN HYUNJI BABY"

You rolled your eyes at Kyung. He zipped his mouth and smiled at you.

Zico stuck for words, what should he do know ? Yell ? Shout ? Cry ? L ? Break Ren's head ?

"Y-You like me ?" Ren asked and pointed into his face, his face turned into a purple color, as meaning he was scared now.

Zico gulped and pulled on your wrist a little too hard. "Ah !" you yelped as he pulled you up.

B.A.P tensed up, "Yah !"

"Don't you dare hurt her, Woo Ji Ho" Yongguk hissed.

But Zico ignored him, "Why did you tell me Ren is a girl ?" Zico grited his teeth at you. You gulped and glanced at Ren, who looking at you with big innocent eyes.

You closed your eyes, and heaved a sigh, "I didn't know you like him ... I was just thinking about a prank on you ..."

"A PRANK ? OR BREAK MY HEART ?" his voice was like gun shot into your ears.

Your tears flew out and run down your cheeks, everything is fine, but you don't want to do anything to make Jiho this mad.

"I'm sorry oppa ..." you mumbled, but the grip on your wrist tightened everytime you sniffed.

You bit your lips to endure the pain.

Zico was also in a serious hurt, he can't believe that Ren is a boy, a real boy.

"Ren, ... you really is a boy ?" Zico managed to ask Ren without showing his angry face.

Ren nodded, "You met me in the male restroom, we were also -"

"I got it" Zico stated and cut Ren off.

"So why did you tell me Ren likes Himchan ?" Zico asked without looking at you.

"LIKE HIMCHAN HYUNG ?!" YoungJae gasped.

"REN LIKE HIMCHAN ?!" Aron shouted too.

You looked down, "I ... was just kidding ... too"

"You said I like Himchan, you must be blind to say that" Ren said and stepped out, approached you and Zico.

Zico could still feel his heart beat faster when Ren was near him, but he knew better that this time it beated because of anger.

Ren held his hand out, offered Zico to shake, "Jiho hyung, I am sorry for making you confused, but, I am a boy. And, I do not like Himchan hyung. The one I like, no, I love, is your sister here" Ren said without blushing or shy. He looked like a real guy.

You blinked at Ren, didn't know how to react,  *Is he kidding ?*

Zico was taken aback for a second, then he sighed and shook Ren's hand, "No wonder ... you always be near HyunJi ... I just misunderstood, because Himchan is always near her too"

The two shook hands for a while then pulled off, Ren smiled at Zico, "Thanks for liking me, yet, I hope to be good bros, ... I can't be that kind of friend with you ..."

Zico frowned, "Aish ! I still can't believe you are a boy !" he turned to you, "If someone says my sister is boy, I still can believe it. But you is another story" Zico tried to make a joke. Everyone started to relax but you punched his arm, "Yah ! You are badmouthing about your sister ?"

"You shut up ! I am not done with you" Zico snarled. You pouted then shut up.

Zico looked at Ren and reached out, then reached back, then reached out again.

*Oh just do it* Zico thought and pulled Ren for a hug, he hugged Ren tight and close. Tried to pour out all the feeling remained and squeezed Ren once last time before pulled off.

"Can I just pretend that I don't know you are a boy ? Then i can continue with my feeling" Zico pitifully said. Ren chuckled, "Sorry, but we can still be bestfriend"

"OH JUST PLAY GAY ALREADY !" Jaehyo hollered

"SHUT UP ! SICK-MIND !" Zico shot back.

You arkwardly raised your hand, "So ... you two are good now, right ?"

Zico glared at you, "Yes. But you are not"

"Awwww" you growled.

Ren giggled and bowed at Zico, "Then, hyung ! Can I have permission to make your sister mine ?" he playfully asked Zico.

Zico grit his teeth, "Damn ! I lost to my own sister ! What a fate !"

Everyone laughed except B-Bomb and Himchan.

*That's Ren guy knows how to capture Zico's heart*

But Zico coolled down and nodded unwillingly, "Fine ... But I don't think you and my sister will be going to be well"

You felt uneasy now, Ren was indirectly confessing to you, and you are not that stupid to not realize. *Ren likes me ... ?*

Ren grinned and thanked Zico with a -oh-so-bright smile. Zico controled his urge to hug Ren but fail.

"Aigoo !!! I refuse to believe you are a boy !!" Zico hugged Ren and pressed him tight on his body.

Ren squeaked, "Ah, hyung !"

"Call me oppa, for once please !!!"

Ren froze, he may looks like girl, but calling someone oppa is too much for him.

"Ai, just kidding !~" Zico saluted and grinned. Ren sighed in relief but then the older boy kept bothering him.

"C-Can I touch your chest ? Maybe you are a girl but plays another prank on me ???" Zico reached out but Ren quickly ran away and hid behind Minhyun.

Minhyun raised his eyebrow at Zico, "Don't you dare touch my maknae"

"HAH ! AND YOU CALL ME SICK-MIND !" Jaehyo teased.

You felt headache and shook your head at them, "Okay, so, everything is okay. Eh hehe" you played dumb at Zico. But your brother knew you too well, he smirked at you, "Just wait, baby. You really have to talk with me after today. I don't want to ruin this Lotte World Day"

You pouted and held your hand out in surrender, "I'm all yours after today. Promise"

"Good" Zico nodded and turned to Ren, "Ren ! Come sit with me, pal !"

Ren bit his lips and slowly shook his head, "No ... thanks"

"HAHA !! NOW HE IGNORES YOU !!" Block B cheered

"Oh come on ! I admit I can't push the feeling away, but I am not gay, either !" Zico frowned

You tiredly looked up, but a smile still found its way to appear, *Oh well, at least I don't have to feel like sitting on a fire whenever Jiho oppa and Ren are together*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Kay !~ Finally :))

I don't know if I let Zico know this way is okay ?

Tell me guys ! Is this disappointed you ?

Anyway, thanks for reading !~

@Unxplainablejoyss501: LOL, I didn't know why I had that kind of idea either ! Know what people eats by sniffing and looking ? Impossible :))

@Seoulchae: And there is Zico's reaction :)) How was it ? Boring ????? T___T

@m-bunnyalice: haha, I felt bad to make YoungJae be yelled, but he is my bias :) And I love how his character is in my story :))

@KarinaKate: ohhh ! Myunggie :)) My bias ? It's Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya :)) Obviously I love all 7 of them, Infinite is the first group that I can't choose bias :))

@greenjongup: omo ! Thank you for anticipating this story :) It's not that great though LOL. Ohhh, just call me Vanessa or Vannie, author-nim is too formal :))