Busan Boys

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 60:

Busan Boys

 

Out of  7 people in the car, YoungJae and Himchan were the most two excited, for some reason that wasn't really related to the trip ... or yes ... ?

"Yeah hyung ! I didn't know we can get rid of those 7 dorks !" YoungJae smirked playfully and hi-fived with Himchan. Himchan chuckled and held his face up like boss, "When I put a hand in, everything will be more than fine ~"

You sighed and shook your head, silently rested your head on Zelo's shoulder.

Early in the morning, you had been pulled out onto the car without your fully waking up by Himchan. When you asked him why the heck was he and B.A.P in a rush, he grinned and simply said.

"I don't want to share the same car with them, we will just go first"

And he rushed you and the others to the car along with the help from YoungJae. Urgh, those kids.

 

Then you remembered somethings, Hoya hasn't told you the address of his house yet.

Your face turned in panic and you spun to your right, "Oppa, Himchan oppa" you shook him. Himchan faced you while still laughing like a crazy man. You sighed and slowly said, "Do you know Howon's place ?". His laughter dropped down slowly and slowly, even YoungJae gasped.

Himchan shook his head with a don't-scold-me face. "I ... I don't know"

"Whaa ? Aish, oppa ! You are such a kid" you smacked his arm and shretched your head to the front, "Yongguk oppa, now what will we do ?"

Yongguk smiled, "I know that stupid Himchan will cause trouble, so I have prepared a place for us only", he turned to you and winked. You sighed out in relief and held on your beating heart, "I thought Himchan oppa had made us go back home".

Himchan pulled his bottom lip out like a pout and whined, "Why do you blame on me nowww ?", he shook your shoulder with his childish act, you chuckled and patted his head, "Arasso, arasso, my baby has no fault in this". Himchan smiled and nudged his face onto your neck, "That's why I love you"

"Aish ! You two get a room" Daehyun shouted and kicked on Himchan's seat from behind.

"I can't live through this summer along with these love birds" YoungJae groaned and shook his head.

You meekly smiled. "Yongguk oppa, so where will be go to ? Will Infinite be there ?"

Yongguk gave Daehyun a smirk and announced, "Well, we will go to the house that Daehyun had lived in since birth until I came and got him"

 

***

 

The car parked in front of the big mansion.

Your jaw dropped as soon as you stepped out of the car and saw where the place was.

There was a very big mansion, which was located next to the beach. It's a large place for family holiday.

"Daehyun oppa, you used to live in here before ?" you asked, awed, "I thought you just lived in a normal house like in Seoul"

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, "Who do you think I am ? I am Jung Dae Hyun or Bang Dae Hyun, the only best ulzzang in Busan until I was 5" he put a 'V' formed by his fingers under his chin and laughed.

Youngjae rolled his eyes, "In those days, people were nonsense to let a 5-ugly-boy to be an ulzzang"

Daehyun just smiled and opened the gate, "I will show you guys my house"

You chuckled and linked hands with Himchan, going inside with the boys.

Daehyun started showing here and there.

"We have the most beautiful garden here in Busan, dad hires all best gardeners for this garden. And if we go to the backyard, we can easily reach the beach and enjoy it. We also have swimming pool right in the backyard, barbecue or picnic will be cool ~ Especially with HyunJi's cooking skill"

You glared at Daehyun, "Me cooking again ?" Daehyun nodded. You bursted into a smile, "Sure, anything for you, master"

Daehyun cooed and sneakily kissed your cheek, "Aww ~ That's why I always want to bring you here, just two of us ~" he eyesmiled and made kissy face. You chuckled and pushed his face away, "Oppa, if you want to live peacefully without Himchan oppa killing you, don't touch me" you pointed to the Himchan next to you, burning Daehyun with his eyes, "JUNG DAE HYUN, SHE IS MINE !! NOW IF I SEE YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR HER, I'LL CUT YOUR MOST PRECIOUS THING !"

"WHAT !? Y-You mean ... my ... AHHH" Daehyun covered his lower area and warily ran away.

All of you laughed and hi-fived each other. "Now that's how to scare an ulzzang" YoungJae nodded.

"Okay, stop kids. Daehyun, lead us to the house, it's sunny out here" Yongguk fanned himself and nodded to the door. Daehyun carefully straightened up and gave look at Himchan.

"S-sure" Daehyun walked to the door and inserted the key in, but the door automatically opened.

"Eh ? Why it's not locked ?" Daehyun stratched his head as he stepped inside, "I remembered this mansion wasn't in used for yea- WHAT THE ?!". Suddenly, Daehyun stumbled backwards in fright.

You went in panic and darely shoved through the YoungJae and Jongup to go into the house, "What happened Daehyun oppa ?" you asked and looked around his body for any sight of hurting, but there was none except his packing facial. You lightly frowned and slowly spun around, "Why the hell did you yell - AH OH MA GOD !" you jumped back in surprise and hugged Himchan's neck.

Himchan blinked at the sudden hug you gave him, but then he smiled stupidly, ducked his head through your shoulder, looking for the thing that helped him hug you. But then his smile vanished upon seeing 7 oh-so-familiar faces.

"MWOH YA ?! INFINITE ?!" Himchan shouted in disbelief, how the hell did they be here - in Daehyun's house ? Or only they thought so ...

Daehyun scrunched his face in pure confusion, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE !?"

Hoya run out from the kitchen and smiled warmly at all of you, "Oh guys, you came already ? Are you tired ? Come in and wash your faces, we will have lunch soon" he waved a pan and beamed.

You blinked as Myungsoo and Sungyeol were playing some game using their bodies, SungJong and Dongwoo were stuck with the TV, and Sunggyu was sleeping soundly on the couch, obviously wasn't affected by Daehyun's voice, Dongwoo skipped down from upstairs with banana milk.

"BANANA MILK !" Zelo reacted first with his favorite and he raced towards Dongwoo. Dongwoo backed away a little as some little giant boy flew to him with puppy eyes.

"Ah, you scared me Zelo" Dongwoo rolled his eyes but welcomely patted Zelo's head, "Miss me already ?"

Zelo pouted and tried to get the banana milk, but Dongwoo kept it safely with him. "This is mine. Myungsoo gave me"

Zelo cried out in fury, "Oaaaaaaaaa !! My banana milk is everywhere !!! My baby is no longer mine !!!". You sighed and went to comfort him, "Zelo, stop crying"

Zelo whined even more and slung on you and sobbed. Just then a box of banana milk hang in front of his eyes, Zelo stopped his fake crying and smiled happily, accepted it, "My baby ! Thank you ... er ... Myungsoo hyung"

*Myungsoo ?* you turned around and saw Myungsoo smiled affectionately to Zelo and helped him put the straw inside the milk box. He looked up and winked at you, held his arms out, "Zelo, can I borrow your noona a while ?" he saluted Zelo. Before you could react, Zelo released you from the hug and pushed you into Myungsoo's embrace.

"Whhaaat ?" you yelped as Myungsoo squeezed you like some kind of teddy bear and ruffled your hair into a messy one.

Himchan furiously smacked Zelo's head, caused the maknae to choke on his milk, "You got under his spell ! Stupid maknae and your banana milk !". With that, Himchan dragged your hand and pulled out away from Myungsoo and kept you pretectively behind his back, "This is the nth times I have told you, she is my girlfriend. And you had just hugged another man's woman"

Myungsoo sternly glared at Himchan, he huffed and walked away. *I will just let you go this time. Not so long, she will be mine and mine only. After that, don't blame me for being too heartless*

You and Himchan confusedly looked at each other, *Why did he just leave like that ?*

But before you could ask anyone, some Busan voices attracted your mind.

"Yah, Howon. Why are you here in my house ?"

"Why your house ? It's my house"

"Excuse me, but I have lived in here until I was 5" Daehyun growled.

Hoya raised an eyebrow then smiled, "Ah, now I get it. My mom gave birth me here in Busan, but I just lived here with her for 3 years until daddy took us with Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun and Sungyeol. I sometimes came back here, but never met you. So just say that this is our house"

Daehyun blinked, mouth lightly agasp, okay, Busan Wonbin didn't get the point. Youngjae sighed in mocking manner, "Poor you. Now this is my house too, not only you Busan boy. Because our dad bought it for both of his wives"

Daehyun gasped and inhaled in, "...okay ..."

Someone clappes his hands and all the heads turned to him. Yongguk announced, "I guess we have to enjoy our holiday together then". Sunggyu nodded and waved Yongguk over. Soon, all of the boys mixed with each other. And you ended up being stuck between Himchan and Myungsoo, glared at each other. You felt your own self sweating because of them.

"Daehyun ah ! Can you help me with some Busan traditional meals ?!" Hoya called for Daehyun from the kitchen. Daehyun stopped playing with YoungJae, stood up, left YoungJae alone with Sungyeol and Woohyun, playing smacking each other forehead. Youngjae gave both of them a look, *Urgh, can't believe they are older than me while they are playing some stupid game*

"Ouch !! Can you hit any hurter ?!" Sungyeol roared as Woohyun had kicked him pretty hard. Woohyun smiled and noticed YoungJae's disgusting face, he smirled and elbowed Sungyeol, the latter boy grinned and they started wagging their fingers at Youngjae.

"Yoo Young Jae, join us, will you ??" Sungyeol sang. Youngjae's face turned pale and he scooted away.

"Sorry, you can't say no to your hyung anyway !~" Woohyun dragged his head and forced him to play.

"NOOOOO !! HELP ME ! HIPPO !" YoungJae shouted.

You sat here laughing seeing him being bullied like that, "I'll go to YoungJae then"

"SAT BACK DOWN" Himchan and Myungsoo shouted in unison. You immediately dropped back down. They were hotter than fire, and I mean it in their eyes, not because their apperances or what.

 Just then you received some messages. Carefully, you leaned back, let the two boys continue with their game and also not to let them read your messages.

Your eyes bugged out at the picture of Zico and Block B, all shirtless and seemed like they were at the beach. *What ? They are at the beach also ? Don't tell me ...*

Baby ah !~ Oppa is at Jaehyo hyung's hometown ~ Can you guess now ?? Yes yes yes ! We are in Busan right now ~ The beach here is so so great ! I wish you were here with me <3 Can you come here ? Or should I send my guys to kidnap you ? <3 Anyhow, oppa is the most handsome with the most perfect abs, right baby <3

Jiho oppa <3

*No way ...* you gasped and quickly texted back.

To my quick eyes, I see your abs are nothing better than Minhyuk oppa :D ... um ... and oppa, I wish I would not meet you again for so soon ...

HyunJi <3

You went to the next message. *Ren ?*

Ji !! I have arrived at Busan just a while ago ! I didn't have a chance to pick you up, or can I say kidnap you :)) But I wish you would be here with me :) Because my mom can't go back here now, so we will go to Minhyun's home instead. I will send you a picture of us later. Miss you <3

MinKi <3

*What ??? Ren and Minhyun's hometown ? I didn't know Minhyun is from here too* you face-palmed yourself and texted back.

Whoa ... what a surprise ! Tell the guys I say hi, oh, and enjoy your holiday !

HyunJi <3

You tossed your phone back into your pocket and sighed heavily. *Despite the fact that all the guys from Busan are hot and irrisistable, if they are in the same place again, I can't imagine what will happen ... Oh how I wish I could dig a hole and bury myself in it*

Let's just wish they will not meet each other on this holiday trip. Which you could never get, because I AM A CRAZY AUTHOR FOR CRAZY IDEA <3 (Haha !~ Sorry, troll in a bit LOL)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Sorry for not updating yesterday <3

I was having a REALLY BAD day ... TT___TT My eyes are all puffy right now because of crying TT.TT

I will try to update once more today, if I have time ^^!

 

And Busan boys are hot right ?!?!? OMG, I seriously love Busan boys, especially their y accent !!

Like: Daehyun, Hoya, Jaehyo, Simon D, Yonghwa, Sandeul, Seyong, Thunder, Ren, Minhyun, blah blah blah ...

I seriously can listen to their voice only then I can sleep forever =))

 

@greenjongup: yeh ~ HyunJi is cute with Myungmyung though ... hump ... *tap tap my chin for a thought*

@-shooberry: AGREE WITH YOU ! BUSAN IDOLS ARE AY !!!

@seoulchae: ^^! Okay, so i wish this story will show another image of Myungmyung <3

@Grey_Storm: *fix my hair back* Aish ! You ruin my hair ! I have to meet my Sungyeol and have a date with him later !

@PanicInParadise: The trip was just began ...nothing interested though ...

@LichetCz: I know right !? Woohyun is so ... stupid with those glasses !!! I just found Dongwoo so cute, even though he is 23 already =.=

@daehyunbunny: ...... how can I say ? But yeah ... it's only you LOL ♥ Still, but I'm with you, my little soul os following you ♥

@izzie_inlove: omg ! You are exactly like me !! If I have nothing to do, I will daydream about everything about those boys =)) Oh, and Daehyun told me to tell you get away from him, he got scared of crazy fan. *Turn to Daehyun and give him a thumb up. Daehyun sighed in relief and skipped away*

@unxplainablejoyss501: O__O Cant wait for your reaction to this chappie <333