Another date ... ?

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 40:

Another date ... ?

 

After some hurry calls, all the boys gathered at the central hall of Lotte World. You anxiously held your phone and shot up like a fightening kid after losing her mom while seeing B.A.P coming back perfectly without a hint of Infinite had laid a finger on them.

*Thanks God ... I guess Infinite had gone home already* you thought and took a full observing around the place, made sure there was no goofing boy.

Zico on the other hand, noticed your changed face, he raised his eyebrow and pulled on your arm, yanked it hard to catch your attention.

"Baby" Zico whispered into your ears and you jumped up in big surprise. "Oppa !"

Zico chuckled, "What have got into you ? You never get surprised by my voice"

You looked over his shoulder and saw Zelo laughing with Jongup, Dae and Jae were chatting up something, Yongguk kept teasing Himchan. You smiled lightly and your heart stopped worrying for a while. Shifting your eyes back to Zico, you only found him rolling his eyes at you, impatiently waited for you to answer. With another sigh, you decided to ask him first.

"Oppa, do you remember ... the other sons of Mr.Bang ... ?" you asked warily, kept your voice as low as possible for no one could hear except Zico. Zico paused for a while, he learnt your pale face and your hair with a concern look, "They used to treat us like trash, how can I not remember. But, why do you suddenly mention them here ?" his voice switched from concern to dark and cold.

You your dry lips and lightly closed your eyes, "I just met them"

"HOW ?-" a hand cut him off, you pulled Zico down to face you, "Just now, don't let anyone know oppa" you glared into his eyes. Zico knew you didn't want to worry B.A.P, and he knew better than just shut up.

"I bumped into them a while ago. But I bet none of them recognize me" you let out a shaky sigh. Zico pulled you into his arm and squeezed you, "Poor my baby, you must be shock" he whined while comforting you, that made you chuckle a little.

"Oppa, I am not a 7 year-old girl that got scared of those jerks" you hit his chest and pulled off, "I was worried that they might find B.A.P"

"Let them do what they want" Zico spat and grew dirty look into B.A.P's way. You smacked his arm, "Yah"

"Kidding, I know I know. Protect them is your duty ? Right ?" Zico sulkily pouted.

*No. It's my willing* but you didn't say it out loud though. Zico learnt your face and he heaved a sigh, "Next time you met them, call me right away. I can't wait till the day I meet them again" Zico said with a little too excited voice.

You glared at him, "You still not forget about Woohyun embarrassed you in front of your first love ?"

"Don't tease me. And you embarrassed me in front of my real love" he said and nodded at Ren. You looked away and arkwardly laughed.

"I said you can punish me anything you want, ple !" you stuck your tongue out. Zico laughed, "Right ~"

But then his face fell, "Now you told me about Infinite, I am scared my punishment is going to nowhere"

"Hump ?" you tilted your head, confused. Why must his punishment have to do with Infinite ?

"I will find another punishment later. Because I was about to ask you leave those 6 crazy dorks and come to live with me. But you will never leave them when Infinite shows up right now, I am right ?" he raised his voice. You widened your eyes, "OPPA ! YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THEM AGAIN ?!"

B.A.P all turned to your outburst, gasped.

Zico smirked, "Now you take care of it yourself" then scooted next to Ren, "Ren ~ I will treat you ice-cream" he saluted. Ren blinked, "Eh ... hyung ... you know that I am a boy, right ?"

"I know !" he confidently nodded. Ren unsurely nodded back, "O...kay"

Zico cheered and pulled Ren for ice-cream. Block B smirked and followed Zico also. Nu'Est amusingly followed Ren, in case Zico will do something bad on him.

You looked as them all away and shook your hear, "I am feeling like I am babysiting a bunch of kids"

"And you gonna leave 6 kids out of your life" a voice snarled behind you.

You didn't turn back, knowing who was that already, "Yongguk oppa ..."

They ran in front of you with crossed arms. Even Zelo had his face grimaced. You meekly smiled at them, tried to cool down the tense, but seemed like worthless.

"Aish ! Jiho oppa just wants to. But I don't, okay ?" you snapped back, fumely.

"That's better" YoungJae sulked. You chuckled. *How can I leave you guys when Infinite could harm you in everyway ? Unless I am dead, there is no way I will leave*

"It's getting dark so fast !" Daehyun cupped his eyes and looked up to the sky. Just at that time, you received some messages.

 

Baby !~ Umma called oppa and Minhyuk hyung, so Block B decided to go home after eating ice-cream. Have fun !~ But not with B.A.P ! Arasso ?! Oppa loves you <3

Oh, remember to call me whenever Infinite shows up ! I don't want you to be hurt T__T

Your handsome Jiho oppa <3

 

You smiled at the message, and texted back.

 

Okay oppa <3 Say bye to the boys for me <3 And I will have fun with B.A.P, ple :P

I will kick them off their feet before they can meet you, don't worry oppa !

HyunJi

 

Himchan frowned at you. "Who are you texting ?" he yanked the phone out of your hand.

"Ren ?" his eyes twitched in annoyance. You blinked then yanked it back.

So it's really Ren's message.

 

Ji ah ~ Baekho is having a bad stomachache. That stupid boy ate something ugly. T__T

We have to take him home, since his parents are not home. Sorry for today ! Don't be mad at what I said, kay? T__T

Minki

 

You chuckled and quickly texted him back

 

Make sure to take Baekho home safely !! Poor him ! Tell him I am worrying for him right here :)

And there is nothing for you to say sorry ! I was having fun with you, thanks Ren.

And, one last thing. Ren, real man wears pink ! Don't worry :))

HyunJi

 

Ren texted back immediately

 

Thanks Ji <3

Have fun and good night first !

MinKi

 

You smiled and tossed your phone back into your pocket, looked up and your eyes widened at the frowning Himchan.

"Eh ?"

Himchan pouted and pulled your cheeks out, "I hate you" he mumbled and walked off first.

You made a face, "I don't know why, but thanks !" you shouted for him to hear. Himchan grimaced and sulkily walked with his hands in his pockets. *You should know I hate seeing you smiling because of other guys*

 

***

 

After another hour for you to go after the maknaes boys. They decided to go home.

"Zelo ! We will come back another time ! Don't make a face like Lotte World will move away from Korea forever !" you ruffled his hair. Zelo beamed then waved a last goodbye to the gate before stepping out of the place.

Only you and Himchan left, you spun around and smiled at him, "Oppa, go home ?" you pulled on his hand, but Himchan didn't budge.

You noticed all the B.A.P members were all sat neatly in the car, they also gave you and Himchan puzzled looks.

Himchan glowered at you, he stepped closer to you and held on your waist, pulled you away from the gate. But not out of the place, but back into Lotte World.

You yelped a little too loud.

"Hyung ! Hippo ! Pali !" YoungJae angrily shouted. "Araso-"

"You guys go home first ! We will go around for a while" Himchan answered before you could run out of his embrace and dart into the car.

The maknaes blinked but Yongguk smirked, "You better bring her home as my pure HyunJi, Kim Him Chan" the oldest joked and closed the door.

Before your mind could process what just happened, their car ran off, left you behind.

"W-what ?!" you skrieked.

"Himchan oppa ! They leave us !" you punched his chest slightly to go out, but he smirked down on you, "What about having fun on our own ?"

"What do you mean ?" you questioned back, confusion filled up your face.

Himchan chuckled and pulled off from his embrace, and held on your hands, interacted all five fingers of him with yours.

"Lotte World at night is pretty amazing, don't you know ?" he smiled and pulled you to go back into Lotte World.

Without another words, you had to follow him. Or ... you wanted to follow him.

*Just forget about Infinite and enjoy this precious moment* a voice in the back of your head spoke up, and seemed like you didn't want to shake it off either.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I admit ! I ship this couple a lot :))

Oh, forgot ! Happy 101 days with B.A.P =))

I forget to congratz them yesterday, so 101 instead :)

Anyone anticipate another date ?!?! Just quit it !

LOL, sorry ~ I hope you will love the next date :) I am also waiting for it myself :)

@Daehyunbunny: oh hi ! Again ~ ^^. I hope you love this update so far ~

@unxplainablejoyss501: yes ! It's Infinite ! ....should I put some bloody drama LOL (I hate blood though)

@greenjongup: ....um ... is this chapter explain to you what is their relationship yet ?? :D Oh right ! Jongup's bunny is green ! I remember a green bunny 'watering' trees with a blue one :))))))

@gotanotherfandom: Thanks !~ You will know clearer as the chapters come out :))

@hyunmi_jinri: You know what ? You just guess something a little the same with mine :)) But don't assume yet !!! I am crazy, nothing is going right for me LOL

@m-bunnyalice: okay !~ They are still dorks. That's a promise ! :))

@Grey-Storm: Thanks for another double comment of you :)) I feel bad for Zico too !! But he will still the badass Zico we know :)

@KarinaKate: ... I was thinking about you while putting Infinite in LOL