Date

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 47:

Date

 

RINGGGGG

Your classmates piled out of the class and so did you. You gave Jongup a small smile then walked out first.

Jongup sighed and lazily cleaned up his stuffs.

Ren told Nu'Est that he will go with you, and the boys happily agreed, even congrated himon finally making a move on you. Ren smiled shyly and ran to catch up with you.

"Ji !"

You turned around with your books inside your embrace, beamed a little at Ren, "Oh, Ren"

He stopped and panted hardly, "Hhh... you are fast !" he complained. You chuckled and reached out, wiped his sweat by your palm, "Sorry, I was thinking ..."

"About me ?" Ren chirped up and batted his eyelids. You laughed at his outburst, "Yeah right"

"Where are you going to ?" Ren asked and looked around, as if checking if you were with someone beside him. You gave him a look, "Wasn't it you who asked me to go with you after school ?"

Ren laughed sheepishly, "Yes and you remember" he clapped his hands and jumped some more.

You shook your head and started picking up on your steps, "I'm good at observing and remembering, dude"

Ren pouted and caught up with you, "Are you excited about our date ?!" Ren asked and elbowed you playfully. You stiffened for a second, *A date ? Oh right ... Ren likes me ... I have never tried to remember that ...* you sighed and nodded along with him, "Um, a little"

"Great ! Let's go !" Ren grew excited and he dragged your wrist, pulled you out of the school.

 

***

 

As soon as you took a step out of the gate, you ran into Yongguk. Your face crashed against his toned chest.

"Aw~" you groaned and rubbed your nose, Ren turned back also.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was goi- Yongguk oppa !" your eyes rounded at the smiling Yongguk. He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Where did you put your mind into ?" he asked in concern.

You felt your face heat up at his touch. *I admit, I miss being with Yongguk oppa* you lightly sighed and faked a smile.

"Oppa, can you make dinner for me ?" you asked, and if he said no, you would go with Ren anyway.

Yongguk was silent for a minute, then he shifted his gaze to Ren, who was fightened at the death glare. "You take her on a date ?" he raised his voice at the poor Ren.

Ren gulped but tried to keep his cool, "Err yes ... Can I ?"

You warily looked at Yongguk, his expression was unreadable and his aura was dark too.

Yongguk glued his eyes on Ren, dug a big hole on the younger boy's head. Sweat poured down Ren's face. *Jiho hyung is Hyunji's brother, however, I am scared of Yongguk more than Jiho ...*

Yongguk narrowed his eyes, made Ren jump in light shock. But then the fierce leader smiled like a father, he pulled you for a hug and grinned crazily.

"Have fun my babeeeeee ~~" he sang with his husky voice, "I will bring the boys out for dinner, don't worry about us and enjoy your date with Ren" he sweetly smiled and nodded at Ren.

Ren sighed in relief and bowed deeply, "THANK YOU, HYUNG !"

Yongguk laughed, "As long as you make my HyunJi happy again"

"I WILL TRY MY BEST" Ren shouted and hugged your arm. You blinked then can't help but laugh.

"Okay, go go go ~" Yongguk shooed you two and he waved as Ren pulled you with him.

As soon as you were out of his sight, Yongguk's shoulders dropped and he shook his head, "Stupid Himchan ... He can't lose her to Ren ..."

"HYUNG !" A boomed voice called. Yongguk spun around and saw B.A.P running to him, Zelo jumpily swung into his hyung.

"Hi Junhong" Yongguk smiled and hi-fived with Zelo. The maknae pouted at the pain came from Yongguk's strength. "Hyung, you are like a bull"

Yongguk tackled Zelo's neck an smacked his cheek, "Maknae maknae !~~"

"I'm hungry !" Jongup tapped his tummy and gave all of his hyungs a smile.

They chuckled. "You are always hyungry"

"Noona must have gone home and made dinner already ! Pali, pali, I wanna eat noona's food" Zelo pulled off from Yongguk's arm and pulled on YoungJae's shirt.

"Aish, you want to tear my shirt ?! I know I am hot, but you don't have to be like this !" YoungJae snapped playfully.

Yongguk stopped all the quarrel and announced, "I will treat you guys food today, go, what do you want ? Pizza ? Chicken ?"

"Noona's food" Zelo made a face. Yongguk glared at him.

Himchan felt something was wrong, he uneasily tapped on Yongguk's shoulder, "Where is HyunJi, why must you treat us food ?"

Yongguk faked a laugh, "Ah ha ha ..."

"Tell me" Himchan glowered and raised his eyebrow. Yongguk sighed. *Fine*

"She goes with Ren"

"Muh ?!" Himchan shot up in surprise.

"Ah, Baekho said Ren had asked Hyunji on a date" Jongup tapped his chin and recalled.

"Muh ?!" Himchan turned to Jongup.

Daehyun nodded along, "I heard Aron said Ren decided to confess, he wants HyunJi to be his girlfriend"

"Muh ?!"

"Hyung, you are annoying !" Zelo grumbled and covered his ears, Himchan's 'muh' made him grow dizzy.

"Muh ?!" Himchan shot daggers at the maknae. Zelo shuttered and shut up a second after.

Yongguk felt bad for Himchan already. He closed his eyes and nodded, "The kids were right. Ren asked HyunJi on a day, Ren wants to confess, I can tell by his action today, careful and thoughtful toward HyunJi"

"And why didn't you beat up that kid !!!" Himchan threw tantrum at Yongguk.

"You mean, me, the cutest boy in the world, beat up a guy ? No no no ~" Yongguk joked and did aegyo, which earned him some weird stares from Zelo and Jongup, disgusting looks from DaeJae.

Himchan rolled his eyes, "Cutest my "

"Yah ! No cursing in front of kids !" Yongguk frowned and covered Jongup's and Zelo's ears by all his effort.

"Whatever" Himchan grumbled, he started becoming restless and hurt.

Daehyun smirked, "I heard that they will go to JR's restaurant" he purposely said loudly.

"Ahhh, his restaurant is only few blocks near Myungdong !" YoungJae clapped his hands, eyes met with Daehyun, they smirked when Himchan strained his ears to evesdrop.

"Should we go there for dinner ?" Yongguk helpfully suggested.

And the maknaes agreed like away, even thought they may not know all of this was for Himchan.

*I don't want to lose my only love like this. Kim Him Chan, you have to win her back !* Himchan thought deeply and his fists unknowningly balled up.

 

***

 

"Oh, Minki and HyunJi !" JR's mom greeted both of you warmly.

You politely bowed and smiled at her, "Nice to meet you again"

She chuckled and led you to a couple table. "It's a regret that you come here with Minki but not my son"

Ren blushed and protested, "What do you mean umma ? I am not worth for her ?"

JR's mother laughed and you could tell, JR took after the way to laugh from his mom.

"No, Minki is a good boy"she playfully told Ren and turned to you, "Dear, would you like to be my daughter-in-law ?"

You gasped and shook your head, "Nooo, me and JR are just good friends"

She faked a cry then quickly laughed. Wow, she is surely a good actor.

"Why only you two are here today ?" she asked as she took a menu, handed it to Ren.

"We are on a date" Ren casually said. JR's mom widened his eyes, you got shocked seeing her like that, "Actually, it's just a friendly date" you nicely remarked.

Ren sighed secretly and ordered the food. JR's mom saw all the reaction and she smiled to you.

"HyunJi, I don't want to be talkative. But you should go with your heart's choice, you would never can be happy if you force yourself to be with your unright destination" she said and darted in the back.

You scratched your head, confused. Ren smiled weakly, "Don't mind her. She is mysterious. And she could tell fortune, ... kinda creepy ..."

You nodded in understanding and grew interested in her words. 'Go with your heart's choice ...'

While waiting, you and Ren had a nice talk. And you could tell, Ren is a real gentleman. He is fun and a good joker.

Then suddenly you heard some female voices squealed.

*Why the feeling seems like whenever B.A.P enters school ... ?*

Curious, you peeked at the door and your eyes popped out of its socket.

"O-oppas ?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I am sorry for this lame chapter :)) I am busy at school today ! Sorryyyyyyyyyyy

And ... THANK YOU FOR CONGRATZ ME :)))

I am truthly touched T____T

@KarinaKate: Thank You ! And haha, does Miss Bushy make sense ? I don't really know English that well T__T
@mint31: Wahhh, thank youuu !~ And Yongguk is seriously cute and nice in that video right ? How come he changed into a badass leader right now ?

@hyunmi_jinri: haha ! You don't need to mianhae me :) Because I love seeing those kind of crazy comment :) Give me so much happiness :) And *Rolling like a buffalo* ??? EXOTIC ??? Oh gosh ! Annyong !!~~~ Me love them so much ~ *Not as much as B.A.P tho :P*

@greenjongup: Wahh, thank you Uppie's wifey :)) Himchan is not a dum-dum! He is a stupid ulzzang :))

@seoulchae: Me good at writing !!? You were just saying good thing =.= I know I am still lack of lot of thing :) But really thank you :X

@Cherriesalwaysthere: 1st time seeing your comment ! And I am sooooo happyyyyyy !!!

@-shooberry: OMG !!!! You are ertttttt :)) But I like it :)))) Bushy ...= ... =.= Aigoo, you are no more innocent :)) Just like the first time I unpurposely read ... omg ... my face was as red as blood ... T___T

@unxplainablejoyss501: ^^! Don't call me author-nim :) Call me Vannie :) And I would love to be friend :) You are Triple S ? <3

@mbunnyalice: opps !! Don't flip your tableeeeee !!! <3<3 Yongguk is damn cute, right ?? That's why I fell for him, hard !
 

 

 

Infinite is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their INFINITIZE ALBUM IS DAEBAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their hair style is so so ... cute :))

I am glad that they don't have bright hair color :)

I'm a type that love black hair, dark brown is okay too ...

But I hate color hair ... not hate ... just ... still love it if they have black hair :)

And Infinite all has dark hair !! Yay !!