er

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 35:

er

 

"Class is over !" your class's president - SanDeul informed and your classmates spilled out of the room.

You cleaned up your stuffs and stood up also. You headed to Jongup to hook up with him to the canteen.

"Jongupie !~" you called and Jongup spun around, smiled widely.

"Um, hold up" he said and put the bunch of books inside his bag. You chuckled and helped him.

"Aigoo, you and your messiness" you snapped at him and zipped up his bag. Jongup meekly scratched his neck, "It's okay. I still have you after all" he said and gave you an innocent grin.

You softened and pulled on his hand, "Zelo will come and find us if we don't reach the canteen in any more minutes".

As you and Jongup went away, Ren followed both of you by his gaze and heaved a sigh.

"Hey, why sighing ?" Minhyun tapped his back. Ren twirted back, "Huh ? Oh, nothing" Ren sighed once again. Minhyun chuckled, "Jealous ?"

"A-ani ! Why should I ?!" Ren protested. But his facial backstabbed him, his face showed a sadness yet enviousness.

"Whatever ! You should do something or that Bunny will be stealen away by one of those B.A.P guys" Minhyun nodded his head like a boss and two of them headed to the canteen too.

*You mean Himchan ? Hump ...* Ren thought deeply and another sigh was made.

 

***

 

You and JongUp joined the table. B.A.P all had their trays and all munched like wild beasts on it.

You rolled your eyes, with the way they eat, who say they are kingkas must be blind.

"Stop making strange noise while you are drinking soup, Zelo" you poked his head and placed his bow down on the table. "Here" you handed him the spoon and Zelo poutily slowly put each spoon into his mouth.

Not being relieved over a second, Yongguk made you gasp aloud, "Yongguk oppa !!! You pour so much soy sauce !!" you yanked the bottle out of Yongguk's hand and widened your eyes at his plate.

"And you think you could eat this kind of ... sweet food ...?" you mocked. Yongguk grinned to distract you. But you sighed and switched his plate with yours.

"You will be hard-breathing if you eat too salty" you gave him an assuring smile. Yongguk blinked then expertly switched back.

"I'll ask for another serve" he winked. You raised your eyebrow, "I guess they served all the food already"

"Just watch" he smirked and stood up, cleared his throat and hollered, "Aigooooo, I unpurposely put too much soy sauce into my food ... I wonder anyone want to switch with me ..." Yongguk smirked wider as almost over 20 girls squealed and raised their hands.

You rolled your eyes and didn't bother to worry for him. "Tks tks ... this leader boy is being ungrateful to my offer"

YoungJae chuckled, "He is arrogant, and we know it"

"And the most arrogant one is talking" you talked back without looking into his way. YoungJae gave you a dirty look  but you kept ducking your head on your food.

Yongguk finally sat back and smirked at his new plate of food, which was much more than double his older one ...

"Share me !!" Zelo perked up and poked on the food. You clasped his hand, "Junhong, behave while eating !". Zelo's eyes saddened and he unwillingly took his hand back.

"And I thought you change for the better, which means you will be a good, nice, obedient sister to us" YoungJae folded his arms on the table and gritted out. You shrugged, "I didn't want to call you guy oppas. It was all your effort to make me do ... If you want, I can stop cal-"

"OUCH !" YoungJae yelped as Daehyun, Yongguk and Himchan hit him on the head at once.

You smirked lightly, "I guess someone has to accept the reality !~" you sang. YoungJae frowned, "She became evil in just a night !"

"Zelo, your banana milk" you ignored YoungJae and pushed your banana milk to Zelo. The maknae happily opened it and drank it down, even thought this was his third one, included yours and Yongguk's.

You laughed at him, "Aigoo !~ You will grow taller than a tree if you continue to eat well like this"

Immediately, he stopped eating and leaned back on his seat, put both his hands down on his thighs and cupped his ears like a puppy being scolded.

"Wae ?" you questioned.

Zelo looked up and glanced around his hyungs, who had curious eyes on him. Slowly, Zelo spoke, "I don't want to grow up more ..."

You pinched your nose, "And why is that ?" you tapped his head.

"Because ... because ... hyungs are all short"

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" you bursted into a big laughter, clutched on your tummy and swung your head back and forth. The most funny yet annoying thing ever to B.A.P.

"Hey ! Don't talk about us like that !" Daehyun protested.

"I am not short !" YoungJae and Jongup yelled. You gave them a -really- look. They all arkwardly looked down.

Yongguk, being the oldest hyung, he just chuckled and assured Zelo, "Junhong baby !~ You should eat more so that your muscle will grow like me ?? See ??" he showed his arm muscles. You chuckled and nodded along, "That's right !"

Himchan frowned at you agreeing that Yongguk's muscle is nice.

"My ... my ... face is handsome because I eat a lot, too !" Himchan said.

Yes, being the oldest along with Yongguk, but Himchan sometime had problem with his brain.

Everyone ignored Himchan and he embarrassed eated his food alone.

Zelo beamed and started picking up his spoon, and in the next two seconds, his food was all gone into his stomach.

At that time, Ren and JR approached your table. They stood behind you and tapped on both your shoulders. You spun around and shallowed down your food then smiled, "Hi Ren !~" you waved.

JR gave you a look, you chuckled then waved at him too, "And Jonghyun too"

Ren shyly looked around, "Can I borrow HyunJi for a while ?" he asked. The new hairs of B.A.P made him grow dizzy too much. *Heck ... Pink, Green, Purple, Brown, what's kind of color is that ? Black ??? Disgusting* Ren threw Himchan a dirty look, made the latter boy stared back in no comment.

You nodded immediately, "Okay, you can tell me right now"

"Right here ?" Ren asked, a little taken a back. You paused then nodded, "Yes ..."

"Okay ..." Ren pouted a little as six other pairs of eyes looked at him, and he just wanted to pull them out of their sockets if he had that urge.

*And I know they will surely -block me* Ren sighed after making his move.

"I have an all-free day in Lotte World this Sunday, and my dad said I could bring my friends along. So I wonder if you are free on Sunday to come with me" Ren said and his eyes shutted down to wait for your answer.

You glanced back at B.A.P. *I want to go, but ... I can't leave them at home alone, who knows what will happen without me. The house may be burned down ...*

And as if B.A.P could read your mind, or just simple they were also excited to go to Lotte World.

"OKAY !!"

Ren smiled but as soon as he realized it was a male voice, his smile disappeared and he opened his eyes to find B.A.P's members all hyper up.

"Wait- WHAT ?" Ren bewildered asking back. JR helped him, "Ren only asked HyunJi !"

Yongguk smirked, "Oh come on, you are not that selfish to your friends, right ?"

Zelo chirped, "Yay yay yay !! Lotte World !"

Ren froze in his spot and he sighed out after 5 minutes, "But I-"

"You said your dad had said you can invite your friends to go with. As I heard the 's' in the sentence, I guess it's super find if we - as your friends - go along as well" YoungJae always knew when to use his brain.

You found Zelo in trouble, you chuckled and being a refree, "Okay ... If taking all 6 of them together is too much, I'm sorry that I can't go either"

"NOOOOO" B.A.P growled. You shot them a look.

Ren bit his lips and finally gave in, "...FINE" he shouted in an oh-not-so-angry manner.

You rounded your eyes as B.A.P clapping their hands behind you.

"YEH !! Free-day in Lotte World !~"

"Moon Jong Up, you and HyunJi have such nice friends"

"Thanks, Ren hyung !~"

Ren weakly smiled back, but deep inside, his entire plan was broken down. *My date with HyunJi ... is all poured away by those dorks ...*

JR sighed and whispered into Ren's ear, 'I think we should come along with you, this is not a date for two people anymore ... It's a date for a bunch of dumb heads'

Ren nodded heartlessly and excused himself. He dragged himself back to Nu'Est like a zombie.

B.A.P tilted their heads at Ren, "What's with him ? He is too excited that we will come with him ?" Himchan made a state.

You rolled your eyes, "You are really innocent, or playing dumb huh oppa ?"

Himchan meekly smiled, "Actually, I am playing dumb, baby" he winked at you.

You made a face in disbelief and face-palmed yourself, *I feel so sorry for Ren ... He must be shocked that B.A.P is this childish toward Lotte World*

Your entire body flinched at the memory of the last time you came to the Lotte World with them.

DISASTER

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I am sick ... I have a temper and seriously suffering a heavy headache T___T

But really excited about this Lotte World's trip kkkkkk !~

Poor Ren ... T___T

Those dorks B.A.P Grhhh

 

Ohhh !~ So many Inspirits here !~ I am so happy ! I can't wait for their comeback !!!

I wonder, should I make another Infinite's story ... since the previous one ended up with L.Joe is the main :)))))