96 - Fluff pt. 2

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago

After losing a game of baseball that Lisa's father suggested she should play, she was on her way to their house when a bunch of her teammates gather around her.

"You let them win!" one of her teammates said.

Lisa was the youngest of them, she was a rookie yet she played the tournament because her father is a great sponsor of the team.

"This is my last game on the team, and I promised the coach to bring back the trophy to us!" one of the older girls shouted.

"It was just a stupid game, move on!" Lisa shouted back.

"It was not just a game to us! This was supposed to be our life on college, but you ruined it" Another girl shouted with tears.

"It was not my choice to join this team, move on we lose because we all " Lisa added that made them angrier.

"We don't have a dad like yours that will support us till we grow up," One of the girls said. "Hold her" She ordered and other members of the teams gang up and held Lisa's both arms.

One of them gives her a metal bat. "I hate spoiled brats, like you" She shouted, she was about to hit Lisa when a brunette girl stop the bat from hitting Lisa by her own arms.

The girl cried on pain. The girl who was holding the bat let go of it and stares down at her. "let's go!" page ordered the other to run away with her. Leaving Lisa alone OK NE with the injured girl.

Lisa quickly looked after the girl and tried to help her up but she can't so she was quick to ask for help.

Lisa's dad paid all the expenses for the operation of her broken arm because of the bat.

Lisa asked the mother of the girl if she can talk to her. Her mother let them be alone and leave the room.

She saw that the girl has this cute eyes and fluffy cheeks, she bowed when the girl looked at her. "Thank you for saving my life," She said with all her heart.

"You shouldn't talk to them that way," The girl said and Lisa looked back at her while raising an eyebrow at her. "Come here," She said while using a gesture on her finger. "Close your eyes" She instructed Lisa when she got close to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter