75 - All I want for Christmas

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie drank her 5th shot for today. Jisoo and Chaeyoung exchange looks and both took a deep sigh.

 

"That's it" Jisoo sighed before stealing the glass of alcohol on Jennie's hand. "You're not drinking anymore, Jennie" Jennie groans and tried to get it back to her. But she was too weak and tipsy to get it back.

 

"Jennie you're the most brilliant person I know" Chaeyoung started and made Jennie looked at her way.

 

"I agree," Jisoo said while nodding her head.

 

"But why on earth did you rejected Lisa? She said she wants you back. Isn't that what you want for the past months?" Chaeyoung asked. "She came back for you" She paused. "And now she's here, you're pushing her away from you. We really can't understand you"

 

"I did, but not now" Jennie giggled. "Like what I said. I don't want to love her anymore" She paused and looked at Chaeyoung's eyes. "You won't understand"

 

"Maybe Lisa shouldn't be back at all if you're gonna treat her that way," Jisoo said. "She really should choose Mina" She added.

 

But instead of getting mad, Jennie laughed hard. "Please tell your friend that she can be with Mina again" Jennie paused. But her tears fall on her eyes. "You really don't understand what I'm feeling right now. Because you're not the one who was left alone. The one who spent her whole night crying, and wondering if her loved one will still come back at her. The one who'll wake up with a headache and puffy eyes because of crying" Jennie paused. "The one who ing waited for too damn long just to find out about her lover's whereabouts. And just to confirmed that she's with her ex spending their time together while here I am, always worrying about her. You're not the one who suffered, and not the one in pain. So stop telling me to just accept her again easily because she's back and wants me back" Jennie said while sobbing and covers her face with her both hands and cry.

 

Silence filled around the atmosphere. Until Jisoo stood up and punches the table hard that gets her attention.

 

"Stop talking about yourself" She irritatingly said. "You're right, we're not the one who felt all that" She paused and looked straight to her eyes. "But Lisa did," She said. "She made a mistake by not telling you that she'll be with Mina for a job that she ing needs just to prove that she deserves you. Remember how you ing made her feel that she's worthless for having a small income job? She made a mistake and was willing to beg for your forgiveness and wants to get you back.  Because she ing loves you, I'm not asking you to accept her easily. But please give her a chance to talk to you" Jisoo sighed.

 

Jennie didn't say anything but marched to the door. "Maybe you don't deserve Lisa" Jisoo shouted before she exits the restaurant.

 

Jennie was on her way to her front door when it opened and saw Lisa walking her way out.

 

Lisa weakly smiled at her and greeted her. "Merry Christmas" She greeted and gave a box to Jennie. But the girl just stares at it. "I was about to give you this, this morning, but guess I somehow failed" She giggles and let Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter