34 - Letters

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa accidentally read Jennie's love letter that was meant to Jisoo 

 

***

 

Jennie and Jisoo are best friends ever since they were young. They used to play with each other's house,  they ride the bike together and sleep at each other's house. 

 

Jennie never knew that the day will come that she eventually fell for her best friend. 

 

She couldn't tell Jisoo everything, she was so afraid to lose her friend. And since that day, Jennie wrote her a love letter. Old school but Jennie finds it very romantic like how it is on movies. 

 

Everything was fine with their friendship until Jisoo confessed that she likes someone in their school. Jennie felt like crying but she manages to smile and congratulate her friend. 

 

"Really? I'm so happy for you!" Jennie said. With her acting skills, she could win the best actress award. 

 

"But sadly, she has a girlfriend," Jisoo said while pouting. "And she's with me on soccer team" Jisoo added. 

 

On Jennie's room,  she finds herself crying while writing her last letter to Jisoo.  She can't see anything with her tears. But she managed to finish the letter. 

 

A letter that was made with all her emotions and feelings that she felt for Jisoo.  A letter containing her truth. 

 

 

 

After a month of collecting her courage, Jennie finally collects the courage that she needs to handle Jisoo her letters. 

 

She took a deep breath before entering the soccer team's locker room.  She made sure everyone already leave except Jisoo.  

 

When Jennie entered the room, she searches for Jisoo. But Jisoo wasn't there and only a tall blonde girl was busy fixing things on her locker. 

 

She slowly approached the blonde girl and slowly tap her shoulder to get her attention. The girl looks at her blankly.

 

"What?" She asked. 

 

"Have you seen Jisoo?" Jennie asked her. But the girl rolled her eyes at her. 

 

"Why is everyone so obsessed with her" The girl complains. Jennie didn't have the chance to respond on her since the door of the locker room suddenly open and they both look at Jisoo who's looking at them confusingly. 

 

When Jennie saw Jisoo on the door, She chickens out and hides the letter that she's been holding to her back. 

 

"What are you doing here Jendeuk?" Jisoo asked. 

 

She was about to answer Jisoo when a girl suddenly entered the room. It was Chaeyoung, the girl that she likes. 

 

"Come on Jisoo unnie, it's already lunch," The girl said before clinging her arms on Jisoo. 

 

Jennie knows that they've been hanging out lately after Chaeyoung and her girlfriend broke up. 

 

"Come seat with us, Jennie. And what's on your hand?" Jisoo asked and Jennie panicked when Jisoo asked her about the papers on her hands. 

 

"It's not mine! It's actually hers" Jennie excused and turn her direction on the blonde girl and gave her the letters. The girl acts like she didn't care but still accept the letter. "I'm coming with you" Jennie added before leaving her letters on Lisa's care. 

 

 

After watching Jisoo and Chaeyoung flirts in front of her on their lunch, Jennie comes up with the conclusion that she never needs to tell Jisoo how she felt and let her be happy. 

 

She knows that the letter will just cause trouble and that it shouldn't reach Jisoo. And she needs to look at the girl she handed her letters. 

 

Jennie knows that her letter was on her teammates, and she needs to make sure to not to reach her letter on Jisoo. 

 

 

Jennie always waited for Jisoo after their practice but today she waited for her teammate. She hides in the tear near their locker room. 

 

When she saw that Lisa was on her way, Jennie grabs her hand and push her on the tree slowly. 

 

"Where's my letter?" Jennie asked. Lisa stares at her eyes before forming a smirk on her face. "The letter that I gave on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter