56 - Lie to me

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But if I ask you if you love me. I hope you lie

***

Jennie smiled when she saw Lisa entering their door and welcome her with a kiss on her lips but Lisa moves back a little and didn't look at her before entering their room. 

Jennie pouts and followed her in, she saw that Lisa was undressing her clothes. She slowly approached her and wraps her arms around her and started kissing her from behind. 

But Lisa pushes her away little so she can stop what she's doing. "I'm tired, Jennie," Lisa said and looked straight to her eyes. 

"I'm sorry" Jennie softly said and weakly smiled at her. She watches Lisa went straight to their bed. 

She laid beside her and wrapped her arms around her. "How's your day, baby?" Jennie asked. 

But Lisa removed her hands around her waist, "Jennie, it's hot" she said and turned her body around and not face Jennie. 

Jennie bit her lips preventing herself from crying. When she heard Lisa's little snores, her tears started to stream down her face. 

"Lisa, if I asked you if you love me, please lie to me" Jennie whispered and softly planted a kiss on her hair. 

When she smelled her, she smelled a different scent. 'You were with her again' she softly whispered to herself. 

Jennie felt that Lisa is slowly slipping away from her. But Jennie plans to hang in there and make Lisa remember how much she loves her. 

 

"Jennie we need to talk," Lisa said the next morning on their kitchen table. 

Jennie felt her heart pumps fast. "Do you want to have breakfast first?" Jennie asked and tries to divert her attention.

"No, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter