30th - Not anymore

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie finds Lisa slowly losing interest in her.

***

Jennie remembered how Lisa's high pitch voice when she was calling her name. 

"Nini~ You're so pretty!" Lisa shouted when she saw Jennie pose for the camera.

'There she goes again, with those praises'

"Really, Nini. You're so pretty" Lisa said when they're browsing the photo that Lisa took. 

Jennie tries to hide her smile from rolling her eyes at Lisa.

Lisa always shows her appreciation towards Jennie,  she always compliments her with all positive comments.

Jennie loves that but she doesn't show it that much. She doesn't show Lisa how much she loves those compliments.

"Wow, you look pretty unnie" Lisa said, Jennie remembered how Lisa's high pitch voice.  "Jisoo unnie, you look really cool!" Jennie saw how Jisoo, blushed with Lisa's compliments.

Her heartache when she looks at Lisa's eyes. 'That's how you look at me before'

'It's not me anymore' She whispered to herself.
 

Jennie remembered how she felt when Lisa hug her, she remembered how warm Lisa is.

It was a cold morning in their dorm, Jennie was in deep sleep when Lisa sneaks into her room.  She needs to wake up Jennie, they still have a schedule early in the morning.

Lisa gently taps Jennie's face. "Nini, wake up. We still have an early schedule" Lisa softly whispered to her ears. 

Jennie groans, she wants to sleep more and the cold weather keeps her so sleepy.

Lisa sighed, she knows Jennie would not wake up any minute now. She lay beside Jennie and wraps her arms on her waist and back hug Jennie. 

Jennie smiled secretly, she feels so warm in her arms. 

"Lisa-yah~ Stop hugging me" Jennie complains, but instead of letting Jennie go. Lisa hug her tighter.

"Sorry I can't hear you," Lisa said and giggles.

Jennie felt the heat on her cheeks, she loves Lisa's touch but she never tells Lisa.

"Chichu unnie, I'm cold" Jennie saw how Lisa open her arms widely and requested for a hug. 

She stops herself to approach Lisa and respond to her request. 'Jisoo unnie' She reminds herself that it's not her that Lisa wants.

She watches from afar how Jisoo willingly do what Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter