26th - Pretend

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie and Lisa pretend to be dating

***

'We're really not lovers' Lisa remind herself when Jennie held her hands while they walk to the red carpet of the awards show.  

Tonight they won a couple of the year award. Everyone loves their tandem, people see the chemistry in them.  

'We were just acting' Lisa added to her thoughts when Jennie told the press how she enjoys this event because she was with Lisa. 

When the press asked Lisa about what she thinks about Jennie looks tonight. 

'Sugar coat it, give them what they want' Lisa thought before answering her question. 

"She's very beautiful tonight," Lisa said and looks at Jennie's direction. She was stunned after seeing Jennie in a black dress and wavy hair. She gulped before continuing her answer. "Very very...  Beautiful" She said and blushed after answering the question. 

Everyone looks at them in awe, everyone loves them as a lover. 

 

 


'We're not really lovers' Lisa reminds herself when Jennie back hug her in front of many people. They're on their way to the airport and a lot of people came just to see them.  

Jennie's touch gave electricity on Lisa and every time Jennie touch her made Lisa's heart go wild. 

'We were just pretending' Lisa added to remind herself not to believe Jennie's touch. 

Lisa was shocked when Jennie intertwined her hand on her hand while they walk inside the airport. 

'Is this something else?' Lisa asked herself while they walk. A smile was formed on Lisa's lips. Thinking that maybe this is something else. 

They wave to their fans and their fans took the photos of them holding hands while walking. 

For sure it will be on the headline again. Their chemistry is loved by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter