57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie slowly trying to move on from Lisa. After months of chasing her she finally stopped herself from making herself feel pain. 

And a year have passed, Jennie felt that she's slowly becoming a better person. 

She also started going out and try dating again. But no one can fill up the empty hole in her heart that Lisa left. 

While walking home from another failed date she saw a sign where lang will have a concert near her. And it was on December 24, Christmas Eve where she'll spend her first Christmas without Lisa. 

"What seat would you want, ma'am?" the girl asked in the counter. Jennie bitterly smiled at her before pointing her seat.

"VIP A-23" Jennie softly stated and forms a sad smile. She reminiscing how Jennie and Lisa bought their concert tickets together. 

 


On Thursday morning Chaeyoung wants to meet her in their usual spot. It's only three weeks before the lany concert. 

"What is it?" Jennie asked the moment Chaeyoung arrived. "Too early to go out" Jennie complains. 

"It's about Lisa," Chaeyoung said. And that keeps Jennie's interest. 

"I heard that they broke up already," Chaeyoung said and continue with her details. 

After Chaeyoung tells the story of how Jisoo and Lisa broke up. But instead of saying anything, Jennie smiled and took a sip on her coffee. 

"It's her choice, I have nothing to do about that anymore" Jennie simply said. "I'm sure she'll be okay?" 

Chaeyoung smiled at her and looking at her like a proud mother. "I'm proud how you handle your heartbreak. Don't let her break you again" Chaeyoung said and mess her hair. Jennie smiled at her best friend and hug her and thanked her for always being with her. 

 

 


The day of the concert was a bit cold since it's already winter season. Jennie wears Lisa's coat that was on her clothes. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter