13th - Rumour (IG pt. 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie has been looking at herself in the mirror for the last 30 minutes. She practices her smile in the mirror, and Jisoo whose with her finds it annoying. 

"Jennie's,  you look fine," She said for nth time. Jisoo knows that she feels really nervous about meeting Lisa. 

Jennie has seen Lisa before but from far away,  and today the start of their first date, was the first time Lisa and she will meet face to face.  

Jennie sips from her juice and took a deep breath.  'You can do it'. She motivated herself. 

When the door of the shop opened both Jisoo and her look at that direction.  A girl with a bucket hat was heading their way.  

Jennie's heart started beating fast,  she knows it's Lisa. She's been a fangirl ever since and she knows every detail of Lisa. From her long legs,  her broad shoulders, and a perfect body proportion, that this girl has, she knows and sure it was Lisa. 

The girl finally showed her face,  and Jennie was right, it was her. Jennie gulped as soon as she sees the girl's face. 

"Hi, gorgeous" Lisa greeted when she sits in front of them. Jisoo greeted her but Jennie didn't. 

Jennie can't keep her eyes on Lisa,  she activated her fan hurling mood. She can't help but be amazed that her idol was in front of her.  

"Jennie you're drooling" Jisoo teased. Jennie covers and her cheeks heat up. Jisoo and Lisa laugh at Jennie's embarrassed face.  

"I said, hi gorgeous" Lisa repeated her greeting on Jennie and wink at her.  Jennie blushed and tried to look away.  

"H-hi" Jennie shyly said and not looking in Lisa's eyes.  Lisa smiled at Jennie and held her chin to make an eye contact with her.  

"You look cute today, can we take a photo?" Lisa pleaded Jennie, she nods excitedly. It was her first time having a photo with Lisa. 

Jisoo and Lisa exchanged seat and she took them the photo. Jennie tries not to look super excited. 

After Jisoo took their photo, Lisa searches for Jennie's hand under the table and when she found her hand she intertwined it with hers.  

Jennie was shocked with her action and planned to let go but Lisa holds her hands tighter. 

Lisa smiled and Jennie glared at her. Jisoo saw how they communicate through their body language. So she looks under the table and smiles widely. And planned to tease Jennie. 

"Lisa, can we exchange seat now?" Jisoo asked while smiling at her. Lisa was about to stand and exposed their intertwined hands but Jennie drags her down.  

"Can she sit her, unnie?" Jennie said and that made Jisoo laugh in her head. 

"I'm sorry Jisoo unnie,  seems like your friend is possessive," Lisa said while giggling.  

 

 

Their secret relationship is going strong,  they still have their date publicly only the two of them or with Jisoo.  And Jennie was known in the public as Lisa's best friend since they often go out together.  But that best friend in public was making out with Lisa's bed privately. 


Lisa invited Jennie to one of her photoshoot with one of her endorsement. 

"Babe, do I look good?" Lisa asked when they're alone in her dressing room.  

Jennie rolled her eyes at her,  she was mad at Lisa for accepting this job and work with Rosie, the person who has a crush on her.  She's not in the mood and Lisa knows that.  

"Ehh~ so I don't look good?" Lisa said while pouting but Jennie didn't look at her.  Instead, she browses her phone and ignores Lisa. 

While browsing her phone, Jennie felt Lisa's soft lips on her forehead.  "Don't be mad, after this let's head home and cuddle? Is that okay with you?" Lisa said while rubbing her fingers on the spot where she kissed her to remove the lipstick on her forehead. 

Jennie likes the idea of going home with Lisa and cuddles with her but she restrained herself and ignore her again. 

"Are you coming with me outside?" Lisa asked with a pleading look when her manager calls her. But still no response from her.  

 

After minutes of browsing her phone, Jennie got bored and decided to go out and watch Lisa's photoshoot. 

When she got in the location, Lisa was with her co-endorser, Rosie.  Jennie hides from Lisa. She saw how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter